The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Lucky - The Sex Worker

DISCLAIMER!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories which I find interesting. It can also be found in other Erotic sites.
The contents is 100℅ NOT from me, but just re-edit and added some local Flavours & Erotic Images to enhance the story.This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters and events are fictitious in every regard. Any similarities to actual events and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental. The following story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers ONLY.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucky's New Owner

The world had changed for the better once the men were taken out of power. Or at least that's what the history books said. Hundreds of years ago men were downgraded from members of equality to something more akin to pets for the women who had taken over power. Men still had jobs for sure, but those jobs were delegated by the women in power and choice was not a luxury handed to men anymore.

The naming system had altered throughout the years as well. The governments of the world originally had a number system for each man and that's what they had to go by, but there were too many soft hearted owners who wanted to give their pets personal names. Eventually the leaders caved on the subject and the men were named by each owner on adoption day. 

The man standing against the wall alongside the other men inside the adoption center still remembered his first adoption day. He had just turned twenty when the center decided to show him off to the shoppers. A group of women, looking to expand their pets came into the room to pick the best pet for their purposes. He had been picked by a woman who had already owned twelve of her own. He was her thirteenth and so she decided to call him lucky, as a play on the old belief that thirteen was an unlucky number. 

She was a cruel owner and when she lost all of her money in the market, Lucky was one of the first to be sold off for cheap. 

So here he was again. Standing against the wall and awaiting his new owner. Maybe he would be able to keep his name. The adoption center seemed fond of it, for they normally make a habit of changing names as soon as they received used goods and yet they decided against it for him. 

His thoughts left his brain as the door opened and fifteen or so women stepped inside to view the men for sale. All of the women walked by each man, pinching, poking and squeezing various body parts as they inspected the properties. 

Lucky was an impressive specimen due to his stacked muscles from working labor his last ten years of life. Many women stopped at him and read through his profile card, which hung from a chain around his neck. 

One woman approached, studying him. Her long black hair pulled back into a ponytail and her angular facial features always seeming to be in a pout. She looked directly into his eyes, which caused him to look away. Many women seen it is as a challenge if you looked them in the eyes, so men were discouraged from allowing such a thing to happen.

He felt her hand pinch under his chin and lift his head up to look her in the eyes. He met her ice blue eyes and a small smile stretched across her face.

"I'll take this one," she said, not moving her eyes from his. "You're name is Lucky?"

"If that suits you," he stated quickly. 

"Lucky it is," she said before stepping away and stepping into the room in the back with his profile card in her hand.

Moments went by before the woman finally stepped back and gestured for him to walk up to her, which he did. She reached up and placed a black collar around his neck that contained an ownership chip inside. 

"Let's go Lucky," she said before turning from him and walking out the door of the adoption center.

As hard as he tried, he couldn't figure out what he was in for this time. He was never very good at reading people. He didn't know if his new owner was going to be ruthless with her tactics or if she might be a nicer owner like the ones he had heard about from other men while working labor.

He had heard tales of women treating their men nicely and even asking for opinions of different matters. 

The woman stepped in the back of a black car and scooted over to the other side, where she patted the seat next to her.

"Come on in Lucky," she said with a soft and yet pleasing voice.

"Yes master," he stated as he hopped into the car and set still and upright, trying not to displease her.

"Cheryl," she said with a chuckle. "Call me Cheryl and close the door."

Lucky was shocked for a moment. He never thought he'd be able to call a woman by her name without fear of punishment before. He must have taken too long in shock because Cheryl leaned over him, grabbed his door and pulled it shut.

"I'm sorry," he said, feeling ashamed that he was already giving a terrible first impression. 

"There's nothing to be sorry for," she said with a small laugh. "You must have come from a pretty harsh home."

He could see her staring at him from the side of his eyes for a moment, probably waiting for a response, but he didn't know what she wanted to hear. Women never allowed men to speak in negative light on another woman, even if they disliked the other woman themselves and yet lying was a terribly punishable sin as well.

"You are my first," she said with a sigh, "I've never felt the need for a man. Never really had time for one, with my career and everything."

Lucky slowly turned to see that the woman had tapped the button on her phone for the car to drive them to her house.

"I'm not sure what I even want with a man, but I figured it was time," she said as she turned to look him in the eyes. Lucky began to quickly turn his head from her out of fear of making eye contact, when her hand guided his head back. "I don't want you afraid of me."

He held his gaze on her for a moment until instinct caused him to look away slowly.

"What was your job with your last owner," she asked with a tone that suggested she was giving up on the eye contact for now.

"Mainly labor," he stated as he glanced out the window to see that he was heading further into the city than he had ever been before. "I was charged with building houses for new neighbourhoods."

"And your owner collected all of the money from the labor that you performed," the woman said with what sounded like disgust in her voice, causing Lucky to look over to her in curiosity. 

"I never thought about it," he stated. "I only do what I'm told to do."

"Well, I have no interest in having you do jobs that I don't do myself," she stated matter of factly. "Some women are just lazy. I'm not one of those women."

He wanted to ask what he would be doing on her behalf then, but knew better than to freely ask a question. She seemed to know exactly what was on his mind and smiled.

"I just want company mostly," she said as she looked down at her phone. "I don't have many friends, due to my work schedule and thought it would be nice to have someone to come home to."

"I'm here for your demands," he quickly added. 

"Well, that's good," she chuckled. "For now let's just get you use to your new home."

Lucky was beginning to think he had made out pretty good with this new owner. She seemed nice and seemed to care more about him than his previous owner ever did.

The car pulled up to a one story house and stopped.

"Here we are," she said happily. "First thing's first. You need to wash that adoption center off of you."

She opened her door and walked around to open his. He managed to meet his eyes with hers before saying, "thank you."

Once she opened her front door, he stepped inside and looked around. The house wasn't nearly as large as the massive three story mansion that he was living in, but it felt more personal to make up for the lack of size.

"The bathroom is right over there," she stated with a quick point. "I don't have any clothes your size, so I hope you don't mind wearing a robe while I wash your cloths."

"I don't mind at all mas... Cheryl," he couldn't believe he had just called a female by her name. It was something that felt taboo to him at this point. She seemed to notice his hesitation and smiled at him.

"Good to hear," she laughed. "Now go and take a bath while I cook us some dinner." 

Lucky found the bathroom easily and found that a bath had already been drawn for him. His new owner seemed to have everything hooked up through her phone, which was an extreme convenience for both him and her. He closed the door behind him, not locking it, for men were never to lock doors unless they wanted to be perceived as distrustful. 

He pulled his clothes off and stacked them beside the door before stepping into the bath. The hot water felt amazing as he sunk down into it. Once he had lathered and washed his entire body from head to toe, he laid his head back and closed his eyes. His exhaustion must have been worse than he thought, because the next thing he knew, he had fallen asleep. 

A knock at the door caused him to jump in alarm. 

"You okay in there," Cheryl's voice called from the other side. 

"Yes master," he gulped in shock. How could he have been so dumb as to fall asleep when a task had been demanded of him. What task? He racked his brain to think of what he was told to do before seeing the bathrobe hanging on the wall reminded him.

He jumped out of the tub and started drying his body off with a nicely folded towel as the door opened. Cheryl's eyes widened as she seen her new pet in the nude. He didn't know what to do or say so he just dropped the towel and stood straight for her to inspect him.

"I'm sorry," he spit out quickly. "I fell asleep in the bath. It won't happen again."

"Well," she cleared her throat as her eyes shot back to his face. "That's probably a good thing. You could drown doing that. Anyway, dinner's ready."

Lucky put on the bathrobe and followed his owner into the dining room, where she had his and her plates setting across from one another at the small table.

"I hope you like pasta," she said, with sound of concern in her voice. "I didn't even think to ask."

He thought it was bizarre that asking him what kind of food he liked was even a thought to her and wasn't sure what to say. He had never even thought about liking for disliking food before.

"I like pasta a lot," he stated as he sat down at his plate across from her. "Thank you."

"You did it again by the way," she said with a smile on her face.

"I'm sorry," he stated, unsure as to what he had done. 

"Do you even know what you did," she asked as her smile disappeared.

"No mas...," then he remembered calling her master before in the tub. "I called you master."

"My name's Cheryl," she stated as she looked into his eyes.

"Yes Cheryl," he copied. 

He sat in silence as he ate the food on the plate. She would occasionally attempt some form of small talk, but Lucky had no experience in such conversations, so he wasn't much help. Once they had both finished their food, Cheryl showed him his toothbrush and items for bedtime rituals before showing him to his own room. 

He looked around and couldn't believe that the entire room was for him. He had never had his own space before. The bed looked large and comfortable and he even had his own closet, what good that was.

"Well, I'm off to my own bed now," she said as she stood at his doorway. "I'm right across the hall so just knock on my door if you need anything okay?"

"Yes Cheryl," he said as he looked over to her with almost a smile on his face. "Thank you."

"No need to thank me Lucky," she called before closing his door.

He didn't know what he should do. He didn't know what to believe. He even felt as though he could wake up from this dream any moment and be back at his old master's house. He dismissed all thoughts from his head and slid into his new bed. 
Old 14-03-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Lucky - The Sex Worker

The small humm from the ceiling fan had him almost asleep when foreign sounds caught his attention. It sounded as like cries coming from another room. He set up in bed as he heard it again. Moans and cries were carrying into his room from somewhere else. 

He shot out of bed to head in the direction of the sounds. It sounded like Cheryl. She could be in trouble and it was his primary objective as her pet to see to it that she is safe. He slowly opened his door and could hear the moans coming from the door across from his. Fright and loyalty shot through him as he swung open her door and readied himself for a fight only to find a very startled Cheryl lying in bed, pulled her covers up over her body.

"What are you doing," she shouted in alarm, "Why would you barge into my room in the middle of the night!?"

"I'm sorry," he stuttered. "I heard sounds and thought you were in danger. It was my mistake. I swear it won't happen again."

Cheryl's demeanor changed from fright to what seemed to be sympathy. She slid out of her bed and walked over to him.

"I'm sorry Lucky," she said in a soft tone," She placed her hands on the sides of his arms and looked him in the eyes. "It must be hard to be in a new house."

That's when Lucky noticed that she was wearing a little silky black top with matching panties and nothing else. He had to put the appearance out of his head by looking away. She seemed to notice his lack of comfort and pushed against him in a tight hug.

"You are home," she said through the hug. "You don't need to be uncomfortable."

Her hug pushed the slit of his bathrobe apart and he could feel her tight belly push against his penis, causing it to instinctively grow slightly. She must have noticed the change, for she pulled back and looked him in the eyes again. 

"I'm sorry," he managed to spit out before she shut him up by pressing her open mouth to his. 

He could feel her hands working the belt of the bathrobe before sliding it entirely off of him and dropping to the floor. She pulled back and looked him up and down, stopping at the sight of his almost fully erect penis. 

She slid her panties off and kicked them across the room and then pulled her top off to reveal her small but perky breasts, which was enough to cause Lucky's dick to reach up and begin throbbing. 

"Ever do this with your old master," she asked in a whisper.

"No," he answered. She had her pets for the one purpose of sex, but he was never one of those pets.

"Then this will be a first for the both of us," she stated as he could feel her hand wrap around his cock and begin to stroke it gently. 

"I thought about paying for the service a few times," she said as she pulled him toward the bed by his dick. "I even went to a sex center once, but backed out at the last second."

Once she reached the bed, she laid on her back and spread her legs as she looked up at him. 

"Be gentle," she whispered as he crawled on top of her. Her lips met his once more and he could feel the tip of his dick slightly touch the wetness of her pussy, causing her to gasp in anticipation. 

He felt her hand around his dick once more as she pulled it further toward her. He pushed until he could feel her warmth surround the tip of his throbbing cock. She let out a moan similar to the one he heard through the door a few moments earlier.

"Slowly," she whispered as her hands pressed against his chest with a small push. "It's starting to hurt little."

"I'm sorry," he grunted. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

He started to pull away when he felt her legs wrap around his ass and stop him.

"The pain feels good," she moaned "Don't stop, just don't go too fast."

He could feel her legs squeeze him forward and followed with that, pushing his dick a bit deeper inside of her. When her legs stopped squeezing, he stopped pushing. Her moans continued along with the occasional squeeze of encouragement, until his dick was completely submerged by her. 

Her legs released him as her eyes stared right into him. Her breathing was deep and her moans were driving him crazy.

"Fuck me gently," she demanded.

He slowly pulled his dick partially out before pushing it back in. Every little bit seemed to cause pleasure to her so he continued going a bit faster with every push to match the intensity of her moans until he was going almost as fast as he could and her moans had turned into screams. He could feel her fingernails digging into his back as she began shaking and screaming "I'm cumming!"

He couldn't last much longer but wasn't sure what he was suppose to do. This was his first time having sex and wasn't sure what he should do with his own orgasm. She must have noticed the confusion on his face because she smiled and wrapped her legs around him once more.

"Cum," she ordered as her hips began to arc back and forth. He could feel the muscles in her pussy close around him tightly as she began orgasming again and he could take any more. 

With a groan he released shot after shot of his cum inside of his new master as she screamed into a pillow. Once the last drop of cum had released from his dick, Lucky collapsed onto her bed and rolled over onto his back. They laid there for what felt like an eternity before Cheryl broke the silence. 

"I think I found your new job," she said with a laugh.

TBC
Old 14-03-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
nCoV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying this story, please keep going TS
Old 14-03-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
TriBillions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love this story and please post more. Tsvm.
Old 14-03-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
burchwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, hope to read more.
Old 15-03-2020, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! please share more updates soon.
Old 15-03-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Training Day

Lucky looked around the void of his dreams where he could make out fuzzy forms of people before they faded from his vision and memory. This was every night for as long as he could remember. He had heard from others about random dreams that played out like crazy stories, but he had never experienced such a thing. His dream world was just a gray void filled with half focused memories and echoing voices that never seemed to make sense.

His consciousness slammed back into him as the sound of a nearby door opening caused him to set up in the bed. He noticed that the bed belonged to Cheryl, his new owner and then remembered the previous night. That wonderful moment when he had sex for the first time. He hoped that she wasn't joking about sex being his new job. He thoroughly enjoyed the act and looked forward to doing it again.

Cheryl stepped out with her hair still wet and a towel wrapped around her body. She had a giant smile stretched across her face as she noticed him staring at her. 

"Good morning," she sang as she walked across the room to the bed where she looked down at him, but not in his eyes like she had been doing. That's when he noticed his huge erection laying over his stomach.

He made a gesture to try and hide it with the crumpled up blanket next to him when she straddled over him, pressing the blanket down with her knee.

"Don't you dare hide that from me," she said with a light tone in her voice. "I want more of that."

She sat down on his lap until he could feel her pussy and ass rubbing against the shaft. He placed his hands on her legs, hoping he wasn't being too forward with her. She placed her hands on his and leaned down to press her lips to his. He could feel her tongue enter his mouth and felt a small vibration as her moan seemed to enter his mouth as well. He could feel her pussy begin to wetten once more but she shook her head as he started to shift his body in order to enter her.

"I'm too sore," she admitted.

"I'm sorry," he said as he began to worry about doing it wrong last night. "I'm inexperienced in..."

"Hush," she demanded playfully, but forcefully. "It was my first time as well and it made me a little sore is all. It's natural. You did nothing wrong." She leaned down and gave him another gentle kiss before sliding her body off the bed and onto the floor.

He looked down to see her arms drape over his legs and her face up and close to his throbbing erection. Her hand pushed the back of his cock until it was sticking straight up for her to inspect.

"I take it you enjoyed last night as well," she asked as she held her face so close during her inspection that he could feel her hot breath blow over the shaft.

"I did," He stated through a gasp. She seemed to noticed his enjoyment and continued her teasing.

"I want to do that more," she stated matter of factly before gently pressing her lips to the back of his cock and giving it a little kiss. "A lot more."

Her eyes met his and he seen her tongue come out and barely tap the tip of his dick, causing it to jump and startling her a bit.

"I would enjoy that too," he managed to say as her face closed in toward his cock once more.

"Good," she said as her tongue came back out again and lightly touched the tip once more. His cock jumped again, but this time, she didn't jump back. She seemed to be studying it. "I've never been this close to a penis before."

Her hand began to pull on his shaft up and down slightly as she continued to talk.

"I wasn't joking when I said that is to be your new job either," Her jerking motion became more confident with every word. "I have a friend that has a lot of experience with training sex workers. I contacted her this morning and asked her to stop by here while I'm at work to give you a bit of training."

"I will do whatever you want me to," he managed to say through a moan.

"You are not to have sex with her though," she demanded as she stopped the jerking motion on his cock. "I want you all to myself and I'm not good at sharing."

"I understand," he stated with as serious a tone as he had ever made. There is nothing he would do to ever mess up his new home and master. It was all too good to take any chances at all. He could feel her hand begin its motion again.

"I didn't expect this to be going so well," she stated as her mouth slightly opened and he could feel her lips slide up the side of his dick, leaving a small trail of cold behind from the moisture of the tip of her tongue.

"I have to leave for work in a few minutes, but wanted to make sure you were as little tempted as I can before I go," Cheryl stated right before he watched the top of his dick disappear into her mouth. He threw his head back onto the bed as he could feel her warm mouth and soft tongue work down his shaft stopping at the halfway point so not to choke. He could feel her hair tickling his hips as her head took the jerking motion of her hands over. Up and down over and over her head bobbed. 

Her mouth began to vibrate on his dick as she began to moan. He could feel her arm moving fast against his leg as she began to masturbate. She worked her mouth faster and faster as she neared her own orgasm. At one point, he felt the tip of his cock push against the back of her throat, causing her to gag slightly and lift back up.

She pulled her mouth off of his dick completely and looked up at him.

"I need you to cum now," she stated before dropping her mouth back onto his cock again. Both of her hands were braced on the bed now as she furiously worked on him. He could feel his climax rising and knew it wouldn't be much longer before he came. His balls felt like they were going to explode and he could feel his heartbeat inside of her mouth.

"I'm going to cum," he announced, but didn't give Cheryl enough time to pull her mouth out before he shot his first stream of cum into her. She made a gurgling noise and he could see his cum gush out the side of her mouth and down his shaft as she plopped his dick out just in time for his second stream to shoot up the side of her face and nose.

He thought she would be furious with him for ejaculating in her mouth and on her face but she just began laughing and pulled the towel off of her body and wiped the cum off of her face with it. 

"That was more than expected," she laughed. "And faster too."

She stepped back into the bathroom and a few moments went by before she came back out dressed for work.

"This is your home too," she stated as he followed her to the door. "Your cloths are done and in the dryer. Food is in the refrigerator and you know where your bathroom is."

"And remember," she stated with a very serious tone and facial expression. "You are mine and I do not share."

With that and smile, she was gone and Lucky found himself alone in her home. 
Old 15-03-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

In his home.

He grabbed his clean clothes and took a bath first before heading to the kitchen to fix himself some breakfast. 

Once he had done everything that she had told him to, he sat in the kitchen and felt kind of lost. He wasn't sure what to do next. She had told him to make himself comfortable, but he wasn't sure what that meant. He had never really had to think for himself until now. 

He didn't have to feel alone for long, for the front door opened and a in came a beautiful red headed woman with an hourglass figure. She smiled when she spotted him and walked over to him. 

"Cheryl really knows how to pick them," she teased as she walked around Lucky and inspecting him. "Beginners luck I guess."

"I'm Lucky," he stated politely and not making eye contact.

"I know who you are," she snapped as she slapped his ass with a follow up squeeze. "How dare you speak when no one told you to!?"

"I'm sorry," he quickly stated while lowering his head. 

"That's better," the woman said coldly. "Cheryl has always been soft, but I'm not Cheryl."

"Yes Ma'am," he said as she rubbed her hands up his stomach.

"You know why I'm here," she asked as she slid her hand back down his stomach, slightly sliding her fingers down the waist of his pants. Her fingers stopped just shy of the base of his shaft.

"Yes Ma'am," he stated. When she stood in front of him not moving he explained what he knew. "You are here to teach me how to please my master better."

"Wrong," the woman said as she pulled her hand out and walked a few steps away. "I'm here to teach you how to please women as a sex worker."

Lucky didn't understand the difference, but didn't dare admit that. He just stood still with his gaze pointed toward the floor. 

"I'm going to show you how to make a woman's toes curl up as she screams out in passion," she stated with a joyful tone in her voice. "You will have Cheryl owing me big time after I'm through with you."

She walked up to him and placed her hand directly over his crotch over his pants.

"You need to strip down naked now," she said as if he should have known beforehand. "I can't teach you if I can't see what I'm teaching."

Lucky unbuttoned and dropped his pants before pulling his shirt over his head to reveal his entire naked body. She stood in front of him for a moment and looked him up and down with a growing smile on her face. She lightly stroked his hanging cock from shaft to tip and watched as it started to swell up.

"Beginner's luck indeed," she said with what sounded like amazement. "Follow me."

She guided him to the back room across from Cheryl's room which was now his. Once inside the room, she closed the door behind them and began unbuttoning her tight dress.

"I guess it's my turn now," she stated as she wiggled the dress to the floor revealing her own naked body. She was beautiful in many different ways than Cheryl. Where Cheryl was very thin and muscular, this woman's curved from her large breasts to her thin waist and her widened hips. Her long red hair dropped over one shoulder and covered one of her nipples as she looked down at herself. 

"Do you like what you see," she asked as her eyes focused on his ever growing erection. "If you could do anything to me right now, what would it be?"

"I'm not sure," he answered honestly. He wasn't supposed to have sex with her. Those were orders from Cheryl, his master.

"You were told to not have sex with me weren't you," she asked teasingly. "Well, you're going to have to dismiss that entirely, because you are a sex worker for your master now and how are you going to be able to do your job if you don't know how?"

Lucky looked up at naked woman and scanned her body from head to toe, making sure to not make eye contact.

"Let me ask you again," she stated. "If you were told to do what you want with me, what would you do?"

Lucky didn't know what to say. He tried to find a way out of the situation, but thought answering the woman's question wouldn't hurt anything. As a matter of fact, not answering her might do a lot of harm. 

"I would walk over to you and kiss you," he started, but was interrupted immediately by the woman's angry gaze. 

"So a woman tells you to do what you want with her and you choose to kiss her," she asked as she rolled her eyes. "Let's try this again. I'm standing here in the nude and telling you to take control sexually for a moment. I'm in charge because I am a woman, but I want to be controlled a little too sometimes. It's a fantasy some of us have. The ones who tell you to do what you want, want you to surprise them."

"I'm sorry," Lucky said as he lowered his gaze once more. What did she want him to say?

"I want to be fucked by you," she said with the same fierce and almost angry tone that she had been using. There was something else in her tone though. Almost like she was whining. "What will you do?"

"I would walk up to you, bend you over the dresser and fuck you," he said and almost immediately regretted using such language when talking to a woman.

"Hmm," she seemed to be happy with that answer, for her voice seemed to change to that of a purr. "Okay then."

She walked over to the dresser and placed her hands down on the surface. She arched her back so that her ass was raised for him.

"Lucky, do what you want to me," she stated as she looked back over her shoulder at him. "I mean it, let's start this."

Lucky's dick was rock hard and throbbing at this point. 

"I was specifically told to not have sex with you," he stated, trying to think of a way of getting out of displeasing his master. "I really don't want to mess this up with my master."

The red haired woman stood up and marched toward him. She looked up into his eyes with rage in her own. Her fist came up and she jammed her finger into his chest as she began to speak.

"Listen here slave," she spat. "I will not be told no by a pathetic man! I guided you to this room because there's no possible way of your master knowing. On top of that, how the hell can I do my job if I can't do my job!? How the hell can you do your job if I don't teach you how to do your job!? When you are told to do something, you do it! Now do what you want..."

He didn't know what came over him. Maybe it was the swelling anger in him or the fact that he was scared of being in trouble for not complying with the woman, or maybe it was his desire to fuck her in the first place. Whatever the cause, the reaction was certain. Before she could finish speaking, Lucky spun her around and shoved her toward the dresser so hard that she knocked most of the trinkets off when she landed. He squeezed his cock and shoved it into the woman's pussy all the way in one motion, causing her to whelp. Once her brain caught up with the reality she was able to brace herself onto her hands on the dresser as he pounded his dick in and out of her rapidly.

The adrenaline of his actions was beginning to wear off and he could feel his balls begin to swell as his orgasm was coming soon.

"Don't you dare fucking cum," she shouted through gasps. "You need to learn how to hold back your orgasm!"

Lucky didn't know how to do such a thing. He could feel it coming and didn't know how to stop it. 

"Tell yourself to not cum," she shouted. "Just keep telling yourself and when you don't think that will work then stop for a moment and let your body slow down."

He did as she told him. He told himself to not cum over and over in his head, but it wasn't helping. The orgasm was heading his way soon, so he stopped pounding into her, but it was too late. He pulled his dick out of her to try and squeeze it shut, but it only made the streams of cum blast out even further. Cum shot up her back, over her shoulder blades and even into her hair.

Once he had finished, she turned around to him with another angry stare. 

"I'll give you five minutes to gather your strength back and we're going again," she said with venom dripping from every word. "You have to control it."

A few moments went by with him standing by the dresser with a dumb look of defeat on his face, while the woman messaged people on her phone. He could feel his dick start to swell again and knew it was time. He looked up to see the woman looking over her phone at his dick and smiling.

"Okay then," she started. "So you're beginning last time was great. You took me by surprise and started pounding the hell out of me. I was actually really enjoying it. That's rare. Most trainees don't even get me aroused. In fact I don't usually have sex with trainees. I have people for that."

She walked up to him and began stroking his cock until it was fully erect once more.

"But you started too fast and too hard," she said "Try the same, but this time start slower."

She turned around and placed her hands on the dresser once more before looking back at him with a smile on her face. He walked up to her and slowly pushed his cock into her pussy until it was all the way in. He then started pulling back out slowly. 

"Better start, but you need to do it in a rhythm," she stated while pushed her ass back and forth helping him. "In, out, in, out."

Before long her speech was quickening along with her motions. He took over the rhythm as he started to feel the speed increase that she was wanting. She started screaming in pleasure as his speed eventually got back to the high speed from earlier, only this time he had more control. 

"I'm cumming," she shouted over and over again as he continued to pound her. Her orgasm seemed to last forever as his pounding steadied in a pace. "Can you feel your orgasm? You may not realize, but you've probably been holding it back for some time now. That's how you control it. You put it in the back of your mind and focus on the task at hand."

He then realized what she was talking about. He could feel the tingle in his balls and shaft as he focused on his own orgasm. He knew that he could cum at anytime, but also knew that he could push it back for as long as he needed as well. 

"I can feel it," he said outloud. "I can control it."

"Good boy," she said through gasping for air. "Now I want you to cum Lucky. Cum inside of me and we're done for the day."

Lucky slammed his cock in her over and over again so hard that he was causing her head to smack against the wall behind the dresser. He shoved his dick in and held it as he exploded inside of her. Even after all of his cum was drained from him, he stood with his dick deflating inside of her and she didn't move from lying on the surface of the dresser for some time.

He eventually pulled away and wiped himself off while she cleaned herself up and pulled her tight dress back over her. She looked at him and smiled.

"We've made really good progress today Lucky," she stated as she opened his door. "I'll have Cheryl schedule another appointment for later this week and we'll work on oral. Now no matter what, do not tell Cheryl about what we did. If she asks, then tell her that I explained things and pointed some stuff out."

"Thank you," he found himself saying before she started to walk out of his room. She turned and looked at him with another almost angry expression on her face. That expression melted away though.

"My name's Vicky," she said before leaving. 

Lucky was alone again. He didn't know how he was going to be able to lie to Cheryl or if he even should. He wasn't supposed to lie but Vicky specifically told him to do just that. And if it wasn't for having sex with Vicky he wouldn't have the knowledge that he had to please Cheryl. 

What a strange world he found himself in.

TBC
Old 15-03-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Swallowed

After another bath and some time to dwell on his thoughts, Lucky heard a car door shut just outside the house and looking out the window revealed Cheryl walking up to the door with a few bags on each arm. She walked through the door and smiled when she seen him standing by the window.

"How was your day Lucky," she asked as she sat the bags and shut the front door.

"It was good," he said kind of nervously. He was scared of lying to a woman. He had always been told to never do that and knew that the consequences for doing so were terrible. He could even be sent back to the center for a new owner.

She seemed to see the nervousness on his face. 

"You still haven't gotten used to it here have you," she asked with pity on her face. "I'm not getting rid of you. This is real and you don't have to worry."

"Thank you," he said, feeling guilty about what he had done with Vicky. "I appreciate you as my master Cheryl."

"Well good," she said with a chipper tone in her voice. "I went shopping for you after work and got you a few new outfits so that you're not wearing the same clothes over and over again."

She then began pulling out every piece of clothing that she could find and showing it off to him. He appreciated the gesture, but fashion was something that he had never learned. He never had to. He wore a single jumpsuit in his previous home and just the option of wearing more than one thing was a bit mind boggling to him.

Once she had given him his last piece of clothing, he carried it to his dresser and put them up in the drawers where he seen a small dent in the wall above the dresser from Vicky's head. Guilt washed over him again and he shut the last drawer and began to walk out of his room again.

"Well," Cheryl's voice called from the doorway, causing Lucky to jump. "How'd training go today?"

Cheryl's facial expression didn't reveal that she had any knowledge of what happened, but here it was anyway. The moment that Lucky was going to have to lie for the first time and to a women!

"It went well," he stated as he cleared his throat. "I learned quite a bit from your friend today."

"Well, you really impressed Vicky," she said with a smile. "That's my friend's name. Vicky. She asked me to let you have sex with her like a million times on the phone."

Lucky's eyes went wide and it must have been noticeable, because Cheryl walked up to him and put her hands on his arms.

"Don't worry," she said in a calming voice. "You are mine and I will never send you off with another woman."

Lucky forced a smile, which seemed to be enough to satisfy his master, for she turned from him and skipped down the hallway to work on dinner. 

He walked toward the kitchen and stepped inside.

"Is there anything you wish me to do," he asked. He wasn't sure how to properly set a table or even cook, but wanted to make sure that he was available to help any way that he could. She turned from the stove and smiled at him.

"Do what you want," she stated.

What did she mean? Did she want him to surprise her like Vicky had taught him? Did she know what he and Vicky had done and was using it to taunt him? Was it all a big game to just punish him before sending him back? 

"Relax Lucky," her voice called him back from his dark thoughts. "Just do what you want."

He figured he'd put his new knowledge to the test in order to please his new master. He marched over to the tiny woman and yanked her pants and panties down with one great motion. She started to turn, but he held her firmly with one hand all while pulling his pants own pants down to the floor. He worked his dick hard and started to push it against her pussy when she threw an elbow into the side of his head so hard that he stumbled back a few steps. He looked up at her in shock to see her looking angrily at him.

"What the hell are you doing," she growled at him.

"I'm sorry," he stuttered. "You said to do what I want and I thought that meant you wanted me to surprise you."

"Well, I was certainly surprised," she snapped while pulling her pants back up. "Is that what Vicky taught you?"

"Yes," he answered with his head hanging down. "I'm sorry, I misread my orders."

Cheryl sighed away her shock and anger. "That wasn't an order. I was just telling you to do what you want to do. I didn't mean to force yourself on me while I cook dinner."

"It won't happen again," he promised as he stepped back and pulled his pants up.

"Now don't go making promises I don't want you to keep," she teased. "In the right time and mood something like that might be nice."

The rest of the evening had went smoothly with no more miscommunications. Lucky had eaten dinner and gotten ready for bed. Cheryl had disappeared for a moment before coming back out of her room while wearing a bathrobe.

"I want to have sex with you," she said in a soft voice as she stepped into his bedroom. He was lying on his back above the covers in his underwear and could feel his dick begin to grow as Cheryl stepped out of her robe and crawled on top of him in the nude. 

He pulled his underwear off and kicked them out of the way as she pinched his cock between her fingers and aimed it into her as she sat down on top of him. 

"Yes," she breathed as his dick began to push her open.

She lowered herself further and further until she was setting evenly on his lap and he could fee her pulse pounding around him. She placed her hands on his chest and began shifting her hips back and forth. Her breathing grew deeper and he placed his hands on her sides to help keep her steady as she rode him. 

She slowly laid down on top of him and he took over by placing his hands on her ass cheeks and began sliding her body up and down on his dick like a puppet. She nibbled his neck and ear while he worked her up and down a bit faster at a time just like Vicky had taught him. He was in complete control of his orgasm. He could hold it as long as he needed. Her breaths were soon carrying sounds of soft crying as her pleasure peaked to its next plateau. 

"Don't stop," she moaned as he continued his increased speed a little at a time. He could feel her vagina walls tightening and knew that her orgasm was coming soon. She began moaning something, but through her deep breaths and gasping for air, he couldn't make out what she was saying exactly.

Before long she was making a chirping sound while announcing her orgasm. He could feel her pussy sucking on his cock, begging for his cum. He was holding out a bit longer though. He didn't know if she wanted to keep going to finish. Her breathing was settling back down and she began to set up on his lap again as she looked down into his eyes.

"I want you to cum in my mouth again," she announced after a few moments. "I want to try to take your entire dick into my mouth first."

She slid off of him and curled her body around until she was making out with the sides of his dick and her knees were facing his head. She worked her tongue all over his shaft, making sure to not miss a single part. Soon he could feel her mouth surround the top of his dick and then she let gravity take her head down and his dick began to slid up into mouth and over her tongue. She stopped as the tip of his dick hit the back of her throat again. She let out a gag sound and pulled back a bit, causing him to feel her teeth barely scrape the sides of his dick, which caused him to moan out in pleasure. She pushed her head down once more and this time the tip of his dick hit the back of her throat and she managed to keep it there for a moment before raising back up with another gag. 

He looked to his side and couldn't resist to reach over and play with her ass. His fingers worked into her pussy and her moan caused her to gag once more as she tried to swallow his dick again. He pulled one of her knees over his head until she was lying down over his body and her pussy was directly in his face. He reached up and kissed it, bringing a surprised moan from her lips. She seemed to like it. He reached up again and this time, used his tongue, bringing a larger moan from her, vibrating his dick. 

Before long he was making out with her soaking wet slit while she continued to push the tip of his dick against the back of her throat. She screamed in pleasure as he found a certain spot on her that drove her crazy. Once he found that spot, he stuck to it, all while working his fingers in her.

He let out a moan into her cunt when she finally managed to swallow his cock, sucking half the shaft down her throat. She began doing this over and over again, perfecting the motion until he was fighting back an orgasm. It was difficult to control it with the sensation she was creating. He tried to focus on her pussy as much as he could, but the orgrasm was going to explode any moment. 

"I'm going to cum," he shouted into her pussy, causing her to scream around his cock as her throat took him in again. He shot his first stream of cum while his dick was down her throat, causing her to pull back quickly and cough out his cum. She began coughing into his lap while he shot long hot streams of cum into the air and landing all over the side of her face and back of her head. 

"I'm sorry," he said once he was done and she rolled over to the side of the bed.

"Don't be sorry," she said as she looked down toward his face. His cum was running down the side of her face as she smiled and blinked cum out of her reddened eyes. "I asked for it didn't I?"

He smiled back at her and laid his head back down on the bed while staring at the ceiling. 

He was starting to wonder how many baths per day he was going to be taking from now on.

TBC
Old 15-03-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
SinkaporSGY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share TS, amazing!!
Old 16-03-2020, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 16-03-2020, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 16-03-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

Part IV - Vicky N Rebecca

Lucky once again found himself inside his dream void where faint and fuzzy silhouettes of people faded in and out of existence before enough was revealed for him to make any one out. That was until one didn't fade out. At first he just looked away, but when the figure seemed to move closer he turned and stared in amazement. 

The figure was still too fuzzy for him to make out any specific details other than it was female. The strange thing was that she appeared to see him and was gesturing toward him. The echo of her voice was still too severe for him to be able to make anything out, but the fact that her figure remained was shocking enough.

"I'm off to work," came Cheryl's voice from the doorway to his room. His room. That still sounded strange in his head. "Have a good day and I'll see you tonight."

She had left in such a hurry that she left her bag on the dining room table that held her belongings for work. Lucky assumed that she would return for it, but after a few hours he stopped waiting for her. He didn't dare touch her belongings, for it held things of her personal items that wasn't for him to see or touch.

He had walked back into his room to change into daily clothes when he heard the front door open. He stepped out of his bedroom and walked down the hallway only to see the beautiful curvy redhead Vicky and a short and muscular black woman he had never seen before step into view. 

"Well, if it isn't Lucky," Vicky chimed in with a smile. "Cheryl asked me to stop by and grab her bag for her. I just happened to be out on a run with one of my co-workers, Rebecca here, and figured I'd bring her along to show off my newest pupil."

"Hello Lucky," Rebecca said without even attempting to crack a smile. She looked at him as if he were below vermin. "Vicky has been talking about how great you are and about how much of a shame it is that you are owned by someone who doesn't want to capitalize on you."

Lucky looked down from the two's gaze as he noticed them walking closer to him.

"Her bag is on the dining room table," he said quickly, wanting them gone as fast as possible. 

"How dare you speak out of turn," Rebecca snapped as she grabbed his face and forced his gaze onto her. "Never forget your place."

"I'm sorry," he said quickly as he tried to look away from her piercing and angry dark brown eyes.

She seemed to lighten up as she looked over to an amused Vicky, who wasn't making a move to intervene. When Rebecca's eyes shot back to Lucky a different look was painted on her face.

"Let's test your pupil out," she said in a teasing voice. "I want to see if he has as much potential as you claim."

"Fine," Vicky called back as she started walking toward them. "But remember that nothing can be said to Cheryl."

"Like I ever talk to her anyway," Rebecca answered back with a chuckle. "We don't exactly get along."

Vicky stepped around them and he could feel her hands grab the back of his pants by the waist and pull him backwards toward his room. Once the three were inside the room, Vicky stepped back and closed his door. 

"Well," Rebecca stated like she was waiting for something. Lucky looked from her to Vicky and back extremely confused. "Take your fucking clothes off."

He complied and before long he was standing in his bedroom in the nude in front of both women, who were observing his body from feet up. Rebecca stepped forward and roughly grabbed his dick. She looked up at him as a cruel smile stretched across her face. He could see Vicky in the back of the room, stripping down to the nude. The sight along with the memory caused his dick to stand at attention, causing Rebecca's face to change from sinister to shock.

"Damn," she breathed as she looked at what was in her hand. "Okay, you have my attention."

She stepped back from him and began pulling her clothes off until Lucky had two beautiful and naked women standing in front of him. The pale and curvy Vicky mixed with the dark and muscular Rebecca made his dick begin to throb out of control. 

"This is a new one for you isn't it Lucky," Vicky purred as she glided over to his side and grabbed his cock in her hand. "Two women at once. I bet you don't even know what to do huh? I guess first thing you should do is to do what you want."

"Agreed," Rebecca stated as she crossed her arms, covering her perky breasts as she waited in anticipation. "Do what you want."

That was enough signal for Lucky. He reached out and grabbed Rebecca by the legs, lifted her into the air and dropped her onto his dick in one motion. She gasped in shock of the sudden change as he began throwing her up and down on his rock hard rod. She began moaning out in passion as the wet smacking sounds got louder and louder.

Vicky had laid back on his bed and began masterbating to the sight of her new pupil fucking her coworker. He didn't want to leave her out though. They came for a show and he intended to deliver. He lifted Rebecca off of his dick, spun her around and laid her down on top of Vicky. He dropped to the floor and pulled both women closer so that he could begin to make out with both of their pussies. 

The combination of both of their moans and shouts of pleasure was driving him crazy as his tongue took turns on both slits. Rebecca shifted her ass too far and fast for his tongue to keep up which caused his tongue to slide up her asshole.

"Oh damn," he heard her shout in shock and pleasure as his tongue lightly plopped in her bud. "Don't stop that!"

He began fucking her ass with his tongue. That seemed to get the most pleasurable sounds from her. Stabbing her hole over and over again as his fingers still plunged into both of the women's cunts. He figured he wouldn't leave Vicky out either and slid his tongue down to her own ass, causing a gasp and moan from her as well. Both of the women seemed to really enjoy the feeling of his tongue in their asses so he thought maybe they'd enjoy something a little bigger instead, so he stood up and grabbed his cock.

He gently placed the tip of his dick against Rebecca's asshole, causing her to fall completely silent.

"Gentle now," she said in a whisper. "I've never tried this before."

Lucky pushed slowly against her bud as her body seemed to try to crawl away from him, which was confusing, because she was calling for him to push forward. Finally he felt the tip of his throbbing cock plop into her hole, drawing a whine from the woman. He could see that Vicky was holding her hands tightly. 

"Gentle," she whispered through closed teeth. "Gentle."

He pushed a bit more and could see his dick very slowly disappear into her asshole as she grunted and moaned. Once all the way in, he pulled her hips back until her feet were on the floor and her face was planted between Vicky's legs. She must have begun eating Vicky out, because the redhead started moaning as her hands gripped the hair on the back of Rebecca's head. 

He began pulling his dick back out as he pushed her ass away with his hands. Once his dick was about halfway out of her ass he started to push again and switched the position of his hands so that he was pulled her hips back instead of pushing. She moaned loudly into Vicky's cunt as he continued this motion over and over again. Eventually she began convulsing as her orgasm took over causing her to push away from his dick so hard that his cock made a faint popping sound as it left her ass completely. 

As Rebecca fell forward onto the bed while holding her ass in both pleasure and pain, he grabbed Vicky's legs and pushed them up toward her head so that her asshole was in easy access for his dick. She had a slight facial expression of fear as she looked down at his rod.

"Slowly," she half ordered and half pleaded as he pushed forward. 

As soon as his dick touched her asshole, her eyes closed and she whelped in both anticipation for the erotic pleasure and the pain. Her mouth opened slightly as he pushed the tip of his cock against her. She didn't pull back like Rebecca, but laid completely still which caused his tip to plop into her faster than he was ready for. In one motion he went from being out of her to half his cock diving inside of her asshole. She screamed out and he could feel her ass sqeeze his dick so tightly that he didn't think he could even pull out.

"Oh my God," she screamed a throaty growl. " I said slowly!"

"I'm sorry," he said wondering whether to pull out or wait for her to relax.

"I'm okay," she whispered as she looked down at him and even managed a smile. "I'm ready for more now."

He slowly pushed until he could feel his throbbing dick slipping a bit more inside. He was being extremely cautious now as not to hurt her again. Her moans were sounding of complete pleasure now as his entire dick entered her. She arched her back as he began to pull back out before slowly pushing again. 

"Let me help," Rebecca whispered as she crawled over and pressed her tongue and lips to where his cock and her asshole were meeting. He found that her saliva seemed to help with his entrance and release and began pushing and pulling faster. 

Vicky began to scream in pleasure just before liquid exploded from her cunt and her body began shaking all over the place. The wetness from the liquid helped even more and he began pounding his dick into her ass faster and faster.

"Cum," she shouted. "Oh my God, just fucking cum!"

He could feel his dick swelling and knew that he could easily obey her order. He slammed his cock as deep into her ass as he could before releasing his entire load in her. Once his final shot released, he pulled his dick out of her ass and watched as his cum began to ooze out of her while she rolled over to her side.

"Damn," Rebecca said as she looked over to Vicky. "You were right."

"Told you," Vicky said with a smile as she slowly stood up and stumbled over to her clothes, which were still lying on the floor. 

"This isn't the last time we'll meet," Rebecca told Lucky as she pulled her shorts up her legs and hopped into them. "I need more of that."

Lucky honestly didn't know what came over him. He seemed to be getting better and better as sex at a rapid pace. He could almost feel what the women wanted. He could of swore that he felt what Rebecca had secretly desired. 

He put the thoughts out of his mind, for the two women were on their way back out of his bedroom and before long they were both out of the house with Cheryl's bag in hand. 

What had he gotten himself into?

TBC
Old 16-03-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
HarveysLilGoil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and camping setup here. Thanks.
Old 16-03-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
scotus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for nice story. Hope can read more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1