The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
VVDGreens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lucky - The Sex Worker

Very good story bro, waiting for next update.
Old 16-03-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
ruchgea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love this story and hope can read more updates. Tqsm.
Old 16-03-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Ripeye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story and shall support!
Old 17-03-2020, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, thanks for sharing.
Old 17-03-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part V -The Dinner Guest

Lucky was setting in the hot bath water when he heard the front door open, followed by the sweet sounds of Cheryl's voice.

"I'm home," he heard her call as she closed the door behind her. He couldn't help but to smile at the sound of her voice. He still couldn't believe how great it was to be in such a good home after what he had been through. He was even having a difficult time remembering anything from his previous home at this point, which he thought was odd, but never the less he was happy and knew not to think about it too much.

He looked over as the door opened, and Cheryl stepped in with a wide grin on her face as she looked down at him. She walked over and set down on the edge of the tub before leaning her back against the wall.

"Today was crazy," she sighed as she closed her eyes. "First I left in such a hurry that I forgot my bag, but you already knew that much."

She let her hand drop into the water and her fingers started to lightly swirl little ripples next to his shoulder. She looked exhausted. 

"Then I almost messed up a client's entire case by switching two files on accident," she opened her eyes and looked down to Lucky with tired eyes. "I'm a lawyer by the way. I don't think I ever explained what I did for a profession."

"I'm sorry you had a rough day," he said honestly. He never wanted to see his master sad. Especially being such a nice and caring woman. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

That brought a slight smile to her face. Her hand slid over onto his shoulder and she gave him a slight squeeze before kicking her shoes off and dipping one of her feet into the water. 

"I can probably think of a few things," she giggled. "How was your day?"

"My day was fine," he explained with a forced smile. The guilt of what has been happening while she was away at work was driving him crazy. He didn't know of any way to stop Vicky, and now her friend claimed that she would be back as well. If he could find a way to tell Cheryl about them and not cause her to take him back to the adoption center, he would.

"I need to relax," she stated before lifting her ass slightly off the tub long enough to pull her pants and panties off. "I shouldn't be bringing the worries of work home with me."

Lucky could feel his erection began to grow as his master pulled her shirt and bra off and discarded them to the floor. Once she was completely naked, Cheryl slid off the side of the tub and into the hot water with her back to Lucky. He spread his legs to both sides of her. She leaned back and rested her head against his chest as the water rippled around her breasts.

"I'm so glad I have you Lucky," she sighed as she scooted back to where he could feel her lower back slide against his still growing cock. "Knowing that I have you waiting for me is enough to get me through days like today."

"I'm here for you Cheryl," he said and this time he didn't have to stop himself from saying master first. Things were starting to feel a bit more natural in his new home.

"I'm glad," she said as she turned her head and kissed the side of his neck. "I need something from you."

"Anything,' he explained. 

She stretched her arm behind her and he could feel her hand grip the shaft of his cock. She pulled it down and rose her ass up before pushing herself back a bit more until she was raised above his lap. She slowly sat down on his cock until he could feel himself fully inside of her womb. 

"I need this," she gasped as she began to shift her hips back and forth. "I need your cock."

Lucky laid his head back against the tub and enjoyed the massage that his master was giving his cock with her cunt. She started shifting her hips a bit faster as her breath became more and more out of control. Water began to splash out of the tub as her motions went from grinding her hips to hopping up and down. Her breath turned to moans as he grabbed her hips and began helping her by lifting her up and dropping her down.

Cheryl threw herself back against him as she began her orgasm, causing his cock to slip out. He reached around her and helped her finish with his fingers as she moaned and whined to a stop. Moments went by while she caught her breath with her head lying back on his neck and her chest rose and lowered a bit shallower and shallower as the moments dragged on.

"I needed that," she explained as she leaned forward and placed her hands on the side of the tub exposing her ass to him. "I'll get dinner started."

Lucky knew that he should let her out of the tub and dry off, but something came over him. He hadn't finished and something inside of him urged him to do just that. He leaned forward and slid his knees under him as his hands grasped his master's hips.

"What are you doing," she asked in what sounded like a mixture of shock and amusement. 

"Finishing," he explained in a stone cold tone before aiming his dick with her wet slit again. 

He could tell that she was about to say something, but hesitated as she could feel the tip of his rod push against her pussy. She acted as though she thought about resisting, but instead pushed her hips back to aid his shaft in entering.

Once inside, Lucky began pounding her immediately. He didn't start slow this time, there was no need. He just slammed his cock into her over and over again until her breathing became erratic again. She moaned and whined as he pushed so hard that it created a slapping noise that echoed throughout the small room. Water continued to splash out of the sides of the tub and started creating quite the large puddle on the floor.

"I don't know what came over you," Cheryl commented between chirps and moans. "But keep it up."

He gripped her hips so tightly that he was afraid that he might hurt her as he began using all of his strength to drive his cock into her womb as far, fast and hard as he could. His climax was coming soon and knew just what to do. He wouldn't hold it back this time. He knew that he just needed to finish.

"Wait," he heard her call out. "Did you hear that?"

Lucky stopped his motion and held his dick inside of her as he listened for what she was talking about. After a short few seconds he heard the sounds of the doorbell ringing. 

"Let's make a rain check on this," she said with a sigh just before stepping out of the tub, drying off and quickly throwing her work clothes back on. Within seconds she was out of the bathroom, leaving the door partially cracked by accident and Lucky figured he better get out and get dressed as well. As he stood up from the bathtub, he heard Vicky's voice as the two women greeted each other. He grabbed his towel and looked through the crack of the door to see Cheryl's back to him and Vicky looking over her shoulder in his direction with a smile.

"Lucky, we have company for dinner," he heard Cheryl call as he watched her dash into the kitchen to begin preparations.

As he tossed his towel into the hamper, the bathroom door pushed completely open to reveal a smiling Vicky standing in the doorway and eyeing him up and down. 

"Miss me," she whispered with a giggle.

"Now," he found himself asking out of shock. 

The redheaded woman stepped up to him and immediately grabbed his still rock hard dick with force. She pressed her open mouth to his lips and shoved her tongue in his mouth as she began jerking him off. He wanted to pull back but something inside of him wouldn't let him. It was just like when he wouldn't let Cheryl out of the tub. He had some instinct to have sex that was stronger than his will power as an individual. 

He pressed his hands against her shoulders and shoved her back against the bathroom wall as they continued their kiss. Vicky moaned to the force and threw one of her legs up and over his hips, inviting him to enter her with her hand aiming him to her pussy.

"I didn't wear any panties tonight," she teased as she pulled her face away from his and looked down. "How do you feel about that?"

Lucky answered her question by shoving his hips forward so hard and fast that his entire dick became submerged within her cunt in one motion, bringing a wail of pleasure to escape the busty woman's lips.

"You must be quiet," he demanded, never taking his eyes from her. He had no idea what was getting into him. Just earlier today, he was avoiding eye contact and answering submissively to every woman who even looked his way, but now he was acting like a maniac. What was he thinking? Why was he acting this way?

"Make me be quiet," she whispered, obviously extremely turned on. "Shut me up."

He placed his hand over her mouth and lightly squeezed as he pulled out and shoved himself back in her. She let out a muffled moan through his hand as he continued his rough motions. 

"Vicky," he heard Cheryl call out from the kitchen. "Want to help me?"

Lucky pulled his hand from her mouth and held still as his cock throbbed inside of her.

"I should go in there," she whispered with her eyes held wide. "Let's finish this later."

He pulled his dick from the woman's soaking wet cunt and gestured for her to go. When she complied, he put his clothes on and tried to compose himself before finally stepping out of the bathroom.

He set at the table with thoughts flying through his head. Desires mixed with needs rushed into him in a way that he had never known. He could hear the occasional laugh coming from the kitchen as the two worked on dinner. Something outside the dark window to the back of the dining room caught his eyes. It appeared to be a silhouette of a woman watching him. He stood up from the table and began to walk over when the figure quickly ran out of sight.

Before he had too much time to think about the figure, the kitchen door swung open with Cheryl and Vicky carrying plates out to the table. They both had wide grins on their faces as they laid the plates out.

Lucky set down at his plate and Vicky made a point to set direct beside him as Cheryl set down across from him like she normally did. He looked down at his plate to see a new dish laid out. Spaghetti and meatballs. He stabbed a meatball with his fork just as he felt a hand slide over his thigh and stop at his crotch. He glanced over to see Vicky leaning toward him while using her free hand to twirl some noodles onto her fork.

He could feel the pressure of his pants give as she undid his button and had no idea what to do with his master setting right across from him.

"I hate that you had a hectic day as you did," Vicky said, keeping complete composure in the tone of her voice just as he could feel her hand wrap around his cock and give a little squeeze. "I've had plenty of those for sure."

"It could have been worst," Cheryl stated as she smiled slightly toward Lucky. He wondered if she knew what was happening under table and maybe that's why she was smiling, but could then feel her foot slide up his leg and stop just shy of Vicky's hand. Her toes grabbed at the base of his zipper and her eyes widened slightly as she noticed that his pants were undone.

He thought this was it. He was busted and things were going to change for the worst, but Cheryl just pushed her foot a bit higher until he could feel her cold foot slide over his cock as Vicky shifted her hand around to the back of his shaft so not to touch her foot.

"I'm just glad that I caught the mistake before completely messing up my client's case," Cheryl continued as she began massaging his dick with her toes.

"That's a great way to look at it," Vicky agreed as her hand rubbed the back of his dick up and down over and over as her other hand still played with the same noodles on her fork. "I wish I could be that understanding at my job some days."

Lucky could feel his balls tighten and new that it wouldn't be long before he would cum. It must have been the awkward sexual tension with both woman playing with his dick at the same time that caused him to come to this state so quickly. 

"I'm just happy that," he started to say something supportive to his master when his dick exploded shot after shot of hot cum.

Vicky's shoulders gave a quick jerk to the sudden feeling of cum blasting on her hand and Cheryl's eyes widened as her foot was surely covered with his spunk as well. 

"I'm just happy that you came back home," Lucky finished as he felt both Vicky's hand and Cheryl's foot retreat back to where they were before. He could see Vicky making a small motion as she wiped his jizz from her hand onto the bottom of her dress before raising her hand to discreetly lick her fingers. Cheryl seemed to set completely still as she slowly smiled at him.

The rest of the dinner went by without incident. Lucky would look over to the window from time to time and could have swore he seen the same figure a couple of times during their dinner. The figure seemed to just be watching them. 

Once Vicky had left, Cheryl had asked Lucky to sleep in her room with her, which he of course agreed to. They lied in her bed with his master snuggled into his arms with one of her legs thrown over his lap and her hand dancing across his stomach and chest. 

"That was amazing earlier," she said as her fingers slid up to his neck. "The bathtub and the dinner table."

"I agree with that," he said with a smile. 

"You came all over my foot," she said with a little chuckle. "I didn't even know that was something that I was into, but I have to be honest..."

She shifted her head to where her mouth was against his ear. "I came when you did."

Lucky's smile grew wider as Cheryl drifted to sleep on his arm. He looked over to his side and could see the shadowed outlines of that same woman peeking in on him. As soon as he noticed her she darted from view. He tried to stay awake as he waited for her to return, but eventually let the void take him.

TBC
Old 17-03-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
RoyalTrone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well written story, thanks TS!
Old 18-03-2020, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 18-03-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part VI

Project Lucky

"How's he taking the altercation," a question formed from one of the fuzzy images of a woman as she approached him. "Are his vitals still healthy?"

"He seems to be excelling in every test our machine can throw at him," came another echoing voice from the side. She stepped into Lucky's view as another out of focus figure. This all seemed familiar in some strange way.

"How much longer until we can put him to the real test," the first woman asked. 

"Soon," the other woman answered. "After the others, I don't want to take any chances."

Lucky looked around the void but still couldn't make anything out beyond the gray and these two out of focus females in front of him. He could hear something new this time though. It sounded like the hum of a water pump. 

"Lucky," called the voice of Cheryl causing him to snap his eyes open in alarm. "Bad dream?" The concern on her face was enough to completely snap him out of any worries of his own void dream. 

"I'm fine," he stated with a small forced smile. "Did you sleep well?"

"I slept like a baby," she said with a wide smile on her face. "I just wanted to see you before I head to work today. I have two court cases in the morning and then I'll be in meetings with clients after that. It's going to be a late night at work for me."

"When will I see you again," he asked genuinely concerned about not seeing his master on this day. "Anything I can do to help?"

"Not today I'm afraid," she said as her smile faded away. "I'll be late if I don't leave right now. I just didn't want you to worry when I'm not back at my normal time. Have a great day and I'll see you sometime tonight."

With that, she gave him a light kiss on the lips and was out the door with a skip in her step. He watched her car drive until it was no longer in sight from his vantage point through the front window. 

He turned and started to walk toward the kitchen to fix himself some breakfast when something moving caught his eye. He looked up and could see a woman short brown hair staring at him from the other side of the glass. She didn't run from him this time, but merely smiled as their eyes met.

Lucky didn't know what to do exactly. He was still a male and even though he seemed to have a decent relationship with two women now, that didn't mean his status as a lesser being wasn't any less to others. The woman gestured toward the front door behind him with her head and walked out of view. He dashed toward the window to see where she was going but by the time he made it to the window she was nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and he hurried over to answer it. As he opened the door he stood face to face with the woman from the window.

"We need to talk," she claimed as she walked in past him. "Close that door before someone sees me."

He quickly closed the door and turned to see the woman peeking into various rooms as if to make sure the coast is clear. She walked over to him and began poking and prodding him with her fingers as if she were inspecting a machine.

"It seems to have been a success I'm glad to say," she finally said as she stepped back from him and met his eyes with her own. "My name is Terra and I have so many things to tell you."

"Did my master send you," he asked even though he knew the answer to that already. She had been one of the women spying on him through the windows last night. He doubted Cheryl even knew who this woman was.

"No," she answered as she squinted her eyes. "And hopefully soon you will have no master."

"No master," he asked. "What do you plan to do with my master?"

"You are a human being just the same as she," the woman stated, dismissing his question entirely. "You are in no need of a master."

"I don't understand," he stated honestly. This woman seemed so very familiar to him, but he couldn't quite put his mind to it. 

"Soon you will," she explained as she approached him and placed one of her hands on his face like she felt sorry for him. "Soon."

Lucky was about to ask another question, but was stopped short of speaking by a firm kiss from the woman. He felt her hands run down his stomach and underneath his pants and underwear, lightly brushing her fingers with the base of his shaft, causing it to swell slightly. He could feel her tongue enter his mouth and placed his hands on her lower back as she pushed herself taller by standing on her toes.

"Take your clothes off Lucky," she ordered as she began to shift out of her own shorts. "And get ready to fuck me."

Lucky did as he was ordered and could feel his dick rub against the woman's stubble of her shaved pussy. She started to push him backwards while never removing her tongue from inside of his mouth. He was worrying about maintaining balance at the speed he was traveling back until he felt his back thighs hit the dining room table so hard and fast that he fell over on top of it. Tarra didn't miss a beat. Her mouth never left his as she used his momentum of the fall back onto the table to leap onto his lap with her legs on either side, one knee breaking a plate.

"We need this," she explained once she pulled her head away in order to pull her shirt off and toss it to the side. "The world needs this."

"I still don't understand," he admitted, but at this point he didn't really care. His cock was rock hard and he could feel the woman's slit rub against the backside of it. 

"You will," she said as she leaned up, grabbed his shaft and sat down on top of it, drawing a gasp from both of them.

White flash through Lucky's eyes and he thought he might pass out for a second. It felt like someone had hit him over the head with a baseball bat, bringing starts to his vision. The woman stifled a scream as she rose up and dropped down on his dick once more. 

Another flash of light.

The woman began groaning as she slung her hips up and down onto his shaft over and over again. 

Another flash of light. Only this time, he didn't immediately gain his vision back. He was back in the void. The two women figures, still blurry, were speaking with one another.

"You called for me," one woman asked in a familiar voice.

"Yes," the other woman stated as she adjusted her glasses and stared at something on a clipboard. "He's ready."

"Are you sure," she asked with hope in her voice. "He's the last one. The only survivor."

"I'm as sure as I'll ever be," the other stated with what sounded like happiness in her voice. "He's attuned to you, so there was no way of me conducting the final test without you here."

"Drain him," called the woman that seemed to be in charge.

His vision came back in and he could see that the woman on top of him was covered in sweat and seemed to be crying.

"Are you okay," he asked as he held onto her waist.

"Just shut up and fuck me," she ordered through labored breath.

A flash of white. Now he could hear the humming sound grow in volume, followed by liquid draining around him, causing his vision to clear. He was in some strange vertical tube of glass within a laboratory somewhere. The two women were still hard to make details out on due to the glass creating a strange magnifying effect to his vision.

"Hello Lucky," called the woman in charge. "I am the leader of a group of people with one goal in mind. We desire nothing more and nothing less than to free men from their position in life as slaves. Those that appose us declare us terrorists and now you are our most powerful weapon."

A strange hissing sound echoed through his chamber so loudly that he held his hands up to his hears to try and block out the sound. Finally the front of the tank began to slide down revealing the women to him in clear vision.

"I'm Terra," she continued. "But first thing's first, you need to fuck me."

He blinked and was once again in the dining room with Terra ontop of him. He still wasn't sure what was going on. In fact, he was more confused now than he was before. He didn't care at that moment. Something was coming over him. The same something from the last night with Cheryl and Vicky. He knew what he had to do and was pleased to do it.

"Hello Terra," he stated coldly as he slapped his hands down onto her asscheeks and slammed her down onto his cock with an animal like ferocity. 

She screamed out and scratched her nails down his chest, drawing red lines into his flesh. He scooted off of the table and stood up with his dick still jammed into her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and dug her nails into his back as he began pounding into her over and over again. Sweat splashed off of her face as he jarred her body up and down with his pounding. She began weeping into his shoulder as he felt her pussy tightening around him like it was thirsty and wanting his cum. 

He wouldn't disappoint. 

He slammed his cock into her one more time and shot his entire load into her womb, causing him to grow light headed and fall back onto the table with her still on top.

After a few moments, Terra finally spoke through raspy breaths.

"I have much to explain," she declared just before rising off of him and picking her clothes up off of the floor. He could then see that there was blood on the table. He looked down at the woman to see that her knee had been cut from the plate that she smashed.

"Let me bandage that up for you," he offered as he pulled his own clothes back on. "I'll be right back."

He returned with bandages and sat her down on one of the dining room chairs.

"What's going on," he asked as he held onto one side of the long bandage and began wrapping it around her knee. "I know that you are the leader of a terrorist organization. I know that you want to free men from our status in society, but I don't know how I fit into that."

"We are a worldwide organization," she began. "Every nation that we stretch to has its own leader. I am America's leader. Anyway, we all agreed to begin Project Lucky at the same time. We believed that we had the technology to create superhuman men with one extreme power."

"To have sex," he asked doubting her story.

"To cause women to fall in love with them through sex yes," she agreed. "It may sound ridiculous, but we surgically altered the chosen men's bodies in order to release a sort of toxin into the females that they have sex with through semen that would cause changes in their pheromoans."

"That does sound ridiculous," he agreed. "But it does seem to make sense. Every woman that I've had sex with since coming here has grown more and more obsessed with me."

"As they should," Terra stated with a smile. "You were staged to get adopted into this house as the first true test. Cheryl is a lawyer that works for a prominent law firm here in the states. They are about to take on a powerful client and we needed you to be able to get close to that client."

"Cheryl was nice to me before I had sex with her though," he stated quickly. "Is she a part of your team?"

"No," Terra answered. "At least not to her knowledge. Some women are sympathetic to men, but would never outwardly do anything to alter our present reality. She is a nice enough woman, but remember she did buy you like a piece of property."

"Right," he admitted as he closed his eyes. "What about the others?"

"What others," she asked looking at him curiously.

"The other men from the project," Lucky clarified. "In my dream, you said that I was the only survivor. Is that true?"

Terra stood up from her chair and walked over to the window she was in earlier. She stood in silence for what felt like an eternity.

"Yes," she finally answered with a sigh. "Every nation had two men put through the procedure, but in the end only you survived."

"So what does that mean for your project," he asked as he stood from his own chair and walked over to her. 

"You are the project now," she answered as she turned to face him once more. "You are the entire world's project now. You alone are Project Lucky."

Thoughts, worries and concerns raced through Lucky's head. How could he possibly make such a change to the entire world by himself? He was a mess and was still thinking like a piece of property due to his extensive life as a slave by his other master. Wait! His other master?

"How could I have went through this procedure if I went directly from my previous master to the Adoption Center," he asked while stepping back a few feet from the woman in front of him. "That doesn't make sense."

"We had to ensure that you would get picked by Cheryl," she began explaining as she stepped toward him. "We had to plant memories in you that would cause you to act naturally in a way that the woman we needed you to have actually chose you. I'm sorry, but you did agree to this before the operation."

"Who am I really," Lucky asked feeling as though he were having a heart attack. "What am I?"

"You are Lucky," she stated with pity on her face. "You are only Project Lucky. I'm sorry, but what we did was necessary and when we have finished, you will have saved the entire earth of this evil."

Lucky lowered his gaze in defeat. He had no idea what he was suppose to say to all of this and wasn't sure he'd do it even if he did know. He looked up to the woman to see that she was patiently waiting for his acceptance as she crossed her arms. Her facial expression was a mixture of sympathy and determination. 

"What do I need to do first," he asked as he held his head up and closed his eyes.

TBC
Old 18-03-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 5
jason24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for more
Old 18-03-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
niamly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice, pls continue..
Old 18-03-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 5
rihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

this is a really nice story, thanks for sharing.
Old 18-03-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 5
MegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Simply awesome. Hope can see more
Old 19-03-2020, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.
Old 19-03-2020, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 19-03-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1