The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Lucky - The Sex Worker

Part VII

From Within the Bushes

"We have a few connections to say the least," Terra began as she placed a hand on Lucky's shoulder for comfort. "We will eventually be able to arrange a meeting between you and a powerful congresswoman whose vote would mean we'd get the ball rolling."

She turned toward the dining room table and began picking up pieces of the broken plate. He noticed how absolutely gorgeous the woman was as the rays of the afternoon sun lit half of her body up while she worked. He shook his head to dismiss any current attractions he felt and focused more important business at hand.

"Cheryl is up for a promotion and will probably be invited to join her boss for a dinner," she explained as she wiped a rag across the surface of the table. "You'll be going with her. Her boss tends to have the men come along for labor, but your labor will be... different than the others."

"You need me to have sex with Cheryl's boss," he asked incredulously. 

"No," Terra laughed. "Cheryl's boss is a pawn who only serves as a way of getting to two people of importance. Congresswoman Barbara Soft will be a target you reach later, but your next mission is a woman by the name of Jean Sexy."

"Who is Jean Sexy," he asked as he approached her and pushed one of the dining room chairs back in place.

"She is a reporter with great reach," she explained while gently dropping the broken plate into the trash can. "The public hangs on every word that woman has to say. If anyone can get the people thinking about our cause, it will be her."

"How am I supposed to get close enough to her to have sex with her," he asked with doubt in his voice.

"You already set that in motion," she teased as she poked him in the stomach. "Your little friend Vicky was talking with her yesterday and just wouldn't shut up about you. Jean is already curious about using you for a story."

At that very moment, the front door started to open, causing Terra to jump out of sight, putting her back to the kitchen wall. Lucky's heart stopped as he seen Rebecca step into the house with an evil grin on her face. Terra's eyes went wide as she realized that she was backed into a corner and no way of hiding if the woman stepped into the dining room.

"Hi Rebecca," Lucky quickly shouted as he rushed toward her in an attempt to keep the woman from walking any further into the house. "What brings you here?"

"Don't talk to me like that," She snapped as she slapped him across the face. "I think you know why I'm here."

Lucky didn't budge from the slap, but merely smiled back at the woman as he scanned her from head to toe. She had her thick black hair tied back in a ponytail to keep from her eyes and from the appearance of her tight yellow top and black yoga pants along with the moisture shining off of her dark skin she must have used an afternoon jog as an excuse to come here.

"Well," she asked with one raised eyebrow. 

Without another thought, he reached down and pulled his dick out of his pants, already hard and ready for her. Her eyes sparked with lust as she looked down. He placed his other hand on top of her head and pushed down until she dropped to her knees and placed her lips to the bottom of his shaft. She began kissing up his dick and then down toward his balls with her tongue sliding out of her mouth from time to time before reaching the tip and taking him in her mouth. 

She pushed her head forward until his dick hit the back of her throat, then pulled back until it plopped out and dropped onto her chin as she looked up at him with a smile. He smiled as he lifted his rod back up against her lips again. 

"Keep going," he ordered and to his surprise, she complied with a passion.

She began working her head back and forth, taking his cock in as far as she could before pulling almost all the way out again. He placed one of his hands against the wall to help hold him steady while his other hand pushed the back of her head. She gagged as he pushed harder and harder, causing his pulsating cock further and further into the back of her throat until he pushed so hard that she swallowed all of him.

He grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her head off of him, leaving a stream of saliva and pre-cum from her bottom lip to the tip of his dick. She smiled at him and he shoved her head back onto his cock so hard that she immediately took him down her throat with a loud gulp. Once again, he pulled her head back off of him as her eyes slightly closed and her lips were wide open as she took a deep breath.

"Don't stop," she said through a hoarse voice. "Fuck my mouth until you cum!"

"As you wish," he said with his own evil smile right before tightly grabbing her hair and shoving her mouth onto his cock and thrusted his hips back and forth. He continued to fuck her mouth through her moans and gags as the mixture of saliva and pre-cum ran down her chin and splatter over the sides of her mouth. She stretched her hand down into her pants and began masterbating to the same motion that he was fucking her mouth.

He looked over his shoulder to see Terra leaning from behind the wall to get a look at what he was doing and the sight of her caused a jolt of energy to rush through him. He let go of the wall and grabbed two handfuls of Rebecca's hair as he power fucked her mouth over and over, harder and harder, until he felt his balls tighten. He let go of her hair with one hand and wrapped it around his cock with a squeeze just as he pulled out of her mouth and shot his load. Stream after stream of cum stretched up and shined on her dark face as she kept her mouth open to collect as much as she could. 

After he drained his dick completely, he let go of her hair and stepped back. She sat on her knees with a wide eyed look on her face for a moment before wiping as much off as she could with her hands and standing up.

"That was unexpected," she admitted. "Sometimes I love not getting exactly what I want. It makes me realize that I don't always know what's best."

She turned toward the door and placed her hand on the knob just before turning her head to get one last look at Lucky.

"I'm looking forward to our next meeting," she purred before stepping out the door and closing it behind her.

"That was close," Terra called from around the corner. "That was quick thinking on your part."

"Thanks," he said as he walked over to look at her. She was leaned against the wall still, although appeared to be a bit more relaxed now that the initial threat was gone.

"I should go before we get anymore interruptions," she said with a quick smile just before walking toward the same door Rebecca just exited. "I seen that woman walk down the street through the window there. I can slip out unnoticed if I leave now."

"Do you have to go," Lucky asked desperately. 

"Oh, you can't get rid of me that easily," she teased as she turned to see his face. "I'll be back for sure. We still have a lot of work to do."

With that, his only connection to reality was gone and he was once again alone in the house. 

He paced around the house for a few hours with his mind wandering a million miles per hour. He couldn't stop thinking about what he was going to be going through. Sex was fun. He couldn't deny that, but what he worried about was the way that Terra made it sound. The world depended on his performance. So many people were depending on him to do something that he didn't even fully understand himself. 

He was able to make women fall in love with him through sex? He had the ability to cloud women's minds by fucking them? None of it made any sense to him, but he knew what he had experienced to this point and the strangeness of it couldn't be denied. He kept trying to play it in his mind to where it was some kind of elaborate joke played on him, but there were too many missing pieces for that. This had to be the real deal.
Old 19-03-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The hours went by faster than Lucky had realized, for before too long he heard the front door open and a very tired but happy Cheryl stepped inside.

"Guess what," she started with pure excitement in her tone. "I'm getting a promotion!"

She made a strange squeaking noise of happiness before running over and wrapping her arms around Lucky. She looked up into his eyes with a giant toothy smile. 

"Congratulations," he stated in a happy tone. "I'm so happy for you."

"We were both invited to my boss's house for a party," she was almost shouting in excitement. "It's tomorrow night and there are going to be a lot of powerful women there! This is so great Lucky!"

Lucky smiled at her, but the thoughts of his responsibilities the next night flooded through his head. Many questions came to him. How would he know who Jean was if he wasn't allowed to speak directly to women? How would he begin having sex with her? Would she even want to at the event or would he have to lure her into inviting him to her house at some point? If he were invited without Cheryl's knowledge then how would he even get there?

"Don't worry," Cheryl's voice brought him out of his thoughts. "You are there as mine and only mine darling. You won't have to do any labor for any of the other women."

He forced a smile on his face. She had no idea what he was worrying about. He wished that was the extent of his concerns at this point. He leaned his head down and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and followed it with a hug.

"You are too kind to me," he stated as she melted into his arms. 

"I'm tired, but I'm afraid I'm too excited to be able to sleep tonight," she stated as she pushed back from Lucky's hold a bit. "Let's go for a walk through the neighborhood."

Before long, the two were walking down the streets surrounding her home. She lived in a suburban area right outside the part of the city where the buildings began to stretch to the clouds. She went on and on, talking about her firm and the wonderful things her boss had told her at work that night. She continued to talk about some of the people who were going to be at the party and most of it just went in one ear and out the other until he heard Jean get brought up.

"Jean," he asked as they turned toward another street.

"Jean Sexy," She went on. "She's a big reporter that's going to be there. She's not working as far as I know. Just a friend of my boss attending an invitation. She's nothing you need to worry about. I doubt she'll even pay attention to any men there." 

As they approached another intersection, a woman came jogging from around the corner, causing her to stop in alert. Her tense body caused Lucky to stiffen in alarm as the jogging woman turned toward them. She was heading their way, but hadn't seemed to notice them yet.

"Quick," Cheryl whispered as she pushed Lucky into the yard and ducked down behind a hedge bush to hide from the jogger. "Hide here."

"What's wrong," he asked as he heard the jogging woman's feet patting the pavement closer to them. "Are you in trouble?"

"No," Cheryl giggled softly. "I hate that woman. I just don't want to ruin the night by having to speak with her. Her name's Rebecca. She works with Vicky and we don't exactly get along."

Maybe it was the fact that they were hiding from someone as they were lying in the grass. Maybe it was the fact that it was night and the area was foreign to Lucky. Maybe it was that the woman that Cheryl was hiding from just happen to the be the same woman that he had just mouth fucked earlier. Whatever the reason, his dick began to grow into an erection. 

Cheryl's eyes went wide as she looked around the yard through the openings of the hedge bushes they were hiding in. Once the shock seemed to shift from her face, something closer to excitement took over.

"We have to be really quiet," she whispered as she wiggled her pants down around her ankles and kicked them off of one foot. He worked his pants down as his dick flipped up and smacked her ass as he tried to kick them off of his ankles as well. She pressed her lips to his and he guided his hand up her shirt to get a handful of one of her breast just before lightly pinching one of her nipples.

She lifted up slightly and lowered down onto his dick, surrounding him with her warmth. The two stifled their moans as best they could as she worked her hips up and down slowly. The front door to the house next to them opened and the porch light came on. It felt like a spotlight had been turned on, but as the woman walked down her porch steps and stopped just a few feet from the couple, they knew they hadn't been spotted yet. 

"Rebecca," the woman called, causing the jogger to stop and walk up to her. "I've been trying to get ahold of you."

"Oh hey Nancy," Rebecca's voice called back. "What's up?"

Cheryl looked terrified as she looked back toward Lucky. He didn't know what else they could do so he did the first thing that came to his mind. He grabbed her by the ass and shoved his cock deeper into her pussy, causing her to bite her lip to stop a scream.

"I need a rental for next week," the woman in the yard said. "I'm having company over for week and don't have a spare. You think you could help me out?"

"You don't believe in giving a woman time do you," Rebecca teased back.

Lucky worked his master up and down on his cock as she pressed her face into his chest to muffle her moans. She felt so good to him. Her pussy continued to squeeze his cock with every inch of penetration. The shadows cast by the two women standing against the porch light shifted around through the bushes as he quietly pounded his cock into Cheryl.

"I know," the woman admitted apologetically. "I hate to bring it up last notice like this, but I didn't know until last night."

"I'll see what I can do," Rebecca stated and the woman started back toward her house.

"Thanks hun," she said to Rebecca before re entering her house and turning off the porch light.

Lucky wrapped one of his hands further around Cheryl's ass and pressed the tip of his finger against her asshole, causing her to let out a faint whelp. The noise was enough to cause Rebecca's shadow to turn. There was just enough light from a nearby streetlamp that he could see her staring directly at them as she started smiling. She turned and started jogging back down the road the same direction she was heading originally and the two were once again alone.

"Let's get out of here," Cheryl whispered as she started pulling herself up and off of his cock. "We can finish this at the house where we can't get caught."

"Where's the fun in that," Lucky teased with a smile as he rolled them both over onto their sides, spinning her around so she lied on her side with her back to him. He reentered into her with a single ramming motion, engulfing his cock in her pussy once more. She turned her head to look back at him. He couldn't make out her facial expression, but the sounds of her breathing let him know that she was into it. 

"Want to try something different," he asked as he rubbed his hand down her back.

"What'd you have in mind," she whispered back at him.

He pulled her hips back and pushed her head a bit further away as he pulled out of her slit. He then grabbed his cock and pushed the tip against her asshole, causing her to tense and throw her hand behind her.

"Wait," she whispered with a bit of urgency in her tone. 

He didn't push any further, but didn't pull away either. It was up to her. If she didn't want to take him in that way then he wouldn't press the issue, but she would have to tell him. After a few moments went by and she didn't move nor say anything else, he pushed a bit. She tensed again, but still didn't say anything. He pushed a bit harder and could feel her hand reach back to press against his stomach. He stopped pushing and waited for her to relax once more. 

Barking sounded off as a dog came running from another yard directly toward the two inside the bushes, which startled Cheryl. She jumped back toward Lucky, causing the pressure of his dick against her asshole to be too much resulting in her impaling herself onto him. She screamed out loudly and the dog began growling and barking madly. 

The porchlight came back on as the woman from the house stepped out again.

"Get outta my yard you damned mutt," she screamed as she stepped off of the porch toward the dog. It barked a few more times, but ran as the woman approached.

The two lied completely still as his dick throbbed inside of her asshole and the neighbor looked around for whatever the dog had been barking at. He could feel her asshole tightening around him and when he tried to pull out, she wrapped her arm behind her and placed her hand on his ass to stop him from pulling. She looked behind her at him with partially opened lips and that's when he noticed that she was masterbating to the pulse of his dick in her ass.

The woman walked around her yard and at one point, she even stood right above the two, but then gave up with another curse to the dog and turned the porch light off once more. Cheryl arched her back and he could feel her ass loosen around his cock enough to make movement again. He slowly pulled out, but when it was down to the tip of his dick she pushed herself back to slowly take him in again.

Her soft whispered moans occasional turned to louder whimpers as he continued to slowly fuck her ass as she fingered herself. He could hear the wet sounds of her fingers twisting and flicking inside of her pussy, which caused his own orgasm to approach.

He grasped her hip with one hand and grasped the back of her head with the other as he pushed himself deep inside of her asshole one last time before exploding. She must have felt it, for her moans turned to one long one and her body began shaking as her own orgasm followed. 

After they were finished, they pulled their pants back on and quickly stepped back out into the street. They quickly and quietly walked back home, not saying another word until she closed the door behind them.

"That was amazing," she shouted once they were in the house. "I don't know what made you think of that, but wow!"

"I don't know either," he stated with a goofy smile on his face. "It just seemed like the thing to do."

"That hurt like hell for a moment," she admitted as she rubbed her ass. "That damned dog!"

She must have received the exercise that she needed, because Cheryl fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. The last thoughts to enter Lucky's head before he too fell asleep were of happiness and excitement.

I need to get that dog a treat.

TBC
Old 19-03-2020, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
feetsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff, do keep your story coming
Old 20-03-2020, 05:13 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 20-03-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 20-03-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

Part VIII

To Party or not to party?

"Why would tell her about him," Lucky awoke to the sounds of Cheryl yelling from outside of her room. He rolled over and placed his arm on the empty bed. 

"Why are you so determined to hide him," he heard the familiar voice of Vicky call back with a determined voice to match Cheryl's anger. "You have a gift for a man, and I'm telling you that he could mean something bigger than you're giving him credit for."

"He's not yours to control," Cheryl shot back. "He's mine."

Lucky could guess what they were arguing about at this point. Terra told him that Vicky had been talking with the reporter about him who had caught her attention. Vicky had probably come by to give her friend a heads up on what events might take place that night at the party.

"You're right," he heard Vicky sigh in admission. "But maybe it's not right for him to be anybody's. Hell Cheryl, you're the one who use to talk about it night being right and now here you are on the other side of the fence as soon as you buy your own."

"He's mine Vicky," Cheryl stated pointedly. "Why do you care about this subject so much all of a sudden. Your job revolves around men being owned and has never said anything even close to this before."

There was a long silence before he heard Vicky respond.

"I've got to know him while training him and he's helped me realize what we are doing," she explained. "I'm not trying to hurt you."

"Well you did," Cheryl shot back. He could hear the front door open and then close again a few moments before the door to her bedroom opened and she stepped in. "Did you hear all that?"

"I heard some," he admitted. "I don't want to cause trouble for you."

She seemed to be on the verge of tears as she walked over and sat down on the bed next to him as he sat up. She looked off as if she was looking at something beyond the walls of her room for a long moment before finally speaking again.

"You're not going to the party tonight," she stated with a nod of determination. "You'll have to stay here tonight. I'm sorry, but that's just the way it has to be."

"I understand," he said as he looked away from his master and out the window where Terra had been spying on him. He wasn't sure what he expected, but Terra would know what to do here. He had no idea how to bypass the order. He didn't think he'd be able to talk her into changing her mind. Was it mission failure so early?

"You are mine," she stated as she turned to look into his eyes."You are mine and I will keep you that way."

Lucky looked deeply into her eyes and could see how much her words actually meant to her at that moment. It would take an army to pull him away from her and he didn't have an army. A large part of him didn't want to go anyway. He was quite content being with his master. She was kind to him, and he really enjoyed having sex with her almost daily. He smiled back at her as he placed his hand on her knee.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," he stated in a whisper causing a small tear to fall from her eye and run down her cheek. He slid his finger across her cheek to catch her tear, which drew her face closer to his until their lips were connected in a passionate kiss.

"I always thought it was crazy when I read about women who fell in love with men in the history books," she said as she pulled her face back and rested her head to his with her forehead."But I think I'm actually falling in love with you."

Lucky's eyes shot wide open from her words. Falling in love with a man?! That was something he had never heard of. Men were property. Men were toys. Men were tools. Men were not of the same value as women so how could she think she was falling in love with him? Project Lucky was supposed to confuse women into thinking he was great. It was supposed to create a false simulated love, but for a woman to come out and say it was near treason to the current world.

"I'm sorry," she said as she turned her head from him. "I bet I sound like a completely insane person." 

She started to get up from the bed and walk away, but Lucky grabbed her wrist and held her in place. She turned to look into his eyes once more. He could see the moisture in her eyes swelling up and pulled her into his arms. He squeezed her gently as she began to cry into his chest.

"What's wrong with me," she cried as he began stroking her back. "What am I going through?"

"I think the real question is," Lucky began. "What's wrong with the rest of the world."

She stopped crying as she pulled back from him and looked into his eyes. Wonderment spread across her face as she studied him. She slowly began to smile as she wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"You are incredible," she laughed as she stood from the bed. "Thank you for being here."

"Thank you for buying me," he corrected with a smile. Maybe he could convince her otherwise. She stared down at him for a moment before walking out of the room.

Once Cheryl had closed her bedroom door behind her, Lucky once again looked out the window again. Terra would be proud of him. He wished she were there. He wanted to see her again just out the window if nothing else. 

"Breakfast is ready," Cheryl called from the dining room, causing Lucky to walk out and meet her. 

She had a smile on her face as she placed his plate of eggs and bacon down before setting in her own seat. She gestured for him to come set down.

"I need to get some chores out in town done before the party tonight and I won't have time to make it back here before leaving," she began as she took a bite of eggs from her fork. "I'm sure you'll be fine here, but just wanted to let you know."

She really meant to not let him go. Thoughts of what he could say raced through his mind and he even almost started to say something when he looked up to see her staring at him as if that's exactly what she was expecting. She had a look of almost anger as she readied herself for a comeback. That's when he knew that nothing he could say would change her mind.

Terra might not be as proud of him as he had hoped.

"I understand," he said as he took a bite of eggs and acted as though he had nothing else to really say on the matter. "I just hope you have a good time."

"I'm sure I will," she stated. She stared at him for a few moments longer as if still waiting for him to try to get her to let him go before her facial expression shifted to confusion.

The rest of breakfast went without much being said. Cheryl made small talk and Lucky tried his best to keep up with matters he didn't know much about. His primary role was to be supportive and he played that role out perfectly. Once the plates were finished, he carried them into the kitchen and began washing them.

"Let's not mention the love thing to anyone," Cheryl said as she entered the kitchen, causing him to jump. He was lost in his own mind and didn't hear her come in behind him. "Not that I regret saying anything, it's just that I really can't afford for people to start thinking I'm crazy."

"Do you mean it," he asked as he turned from the last clean plate to look at her. "Do you love me?"

A long pause seemed to stretch for an eternity before Cheryl spoke.

"Yes," she admitted before looking from his eyes. "At least I think so. I don't know. I'm so confused. Maybe it's the promotion or the hectic days at work lately. Maybe it's because I've never owned a man before. Everything is so crazy now."

Lucky leaned back on the sink as he looked at his master. He was trying to get a read on her, but couldn't seem to understand anything about her. She looked up and walked over to him, pressing her body against his and squashing him against the sink.

"I can't stop thinking about last night," she said with a suggestive grin on her face. "That's one thing I know."

He placed his arms around her back and squeezed both of her asscheeks with his hands as he returned her smile. She breathed heavily as her lips pressed against his once more.

"I don't have time now," she whispered in disappointment as she pulled away from him. "But after I'm back from the party, maybe we can repeat last night. At least in here. I don't want to roll around in the neighbor's yard again for a while."

They both shared a laugh as she started to walk out of the kitchen. He followed her as she gathered her things and started for the door. Before opening the front door, she turned to meet his gaze once more.

"Tonight," she repeated with that same smile.

"I can't wait," he responded honestly.

With that, she was gone and out into the city to complete her chores for the party. Lucky sat down at the dining room table, staring at the spot where he and Terra had sex. What was he going to do? He didn't know where Cheryl's boss lived even if he could be caught out without his master. There was nothing that he could think of that would rectify the situation.

"You look lost," he heard Vicky call from behind him.

"Vicky," he shouted in surprise. "I didn't know you were coming by."

"I came by to help," she explained as she sat in the chair next to him. "You need to go to that party and I'm going to make sure you get there."

"What about my master," he asked as he looked over to see her looking more serious than he had ever seen her.

"Cheryl must not know," she admitted with a sigh. "We'll have to sneak in through the back. I've already told Jean of the situation and to be honest, I think that the sneaking you in has really intrigued her."

"Why," he asked. "Why do you want this?" He knew what the rebel group wanted, but he also knew that Vicky wasn't a part of the group and didn't know the plan. Her motives were a puzzle to him.

"I don't know," she admitted with a sigh as she looked out the window straight ahead. "Meeting you has created so much chaos in my head. I use to think things were simple, but not anymore."

"Things have never been simple," he said without thinking. Vicky was staring at him as if she had something she wanted to say, but just shook her head and looked back out the same window.

"I'm taking you to meet Jean," she stated. "That's my part. Once I've done that, my part's over. Once I'm done, you probably won't see me again."

Lucky looked over at her in amazement. He had grown used to seeing her often and didn't expect her to just leave him.

"Where will you be going," he asked her. She was still staring out the window and her face seemed to be painted with sorrow.

"I can't take this step and keep the same life I'm living," she began. "My life here in the city revolves around putting men in their place. If I go through with this..."

She looked over at Lucky with determination and a smile before sliding off of her chair and toward the floor. She spread his legs apart enough to push her body up to him as she unbuttoned his pants.

"I want some more of you before it's too late," she stated as he could feel her hands slip into his pants and pull out his cock.

She smiled one more time up at him before placing her lips on his shaft, causing him to swell into full attention. She slid her tongue up and down as he threw his head back to the erotic sensation.

"Where will you be going,' he asked before gasping as he felt himself suddenly surrounded by her mouth as her tongue danced around him.

She worked her mouth around him as she rose and lowered her head, following every motion with a torque of her hand on his base. She worked furiously on him as he gently placed his hand on the back of her head. Sounds of wet slapping wet were driving him crazy. He could feel his balls swelling and gripped the back of her head, pulling her from him. She looked up in surprise to his resistance as her mouth remained open.

"Take off your panties," he ordered. She didn't look away from his eyes and he didn't let go of her hair, but she wiggled around until one of her hands reached up to him with her panties in her grasp.

"What now," she asked with a quiver in her voice.

"If this is to be our last time," he began with a calm and stone cold voice. "I don't want to finish in your mouth."

He pulled her to her feet by her hair before letting go and spinning her around to face away from him. He put his knees together and hiked the bottom of her red dress up above her plump ass before pulling her back with her legs spread to either side of his. She gasped as he pulled her down on his cock, filling her soaking wet pussy with his meat.

She began lifting herself up and dropping with her legs as he felt her warmth smother him with a heavy repetition. She set back on him and threw her head next to his as he reached around and started rubbing her clit with his fingers. She moved her body like waves from the deep-sea with every rub. Her breathing grew heavy and he could feel her asscheeks tightening and relaxing as he smiled.

"I'm going to miss this," she said softly. "I can't believe what I'm about to do."

"It will be worth it in the end," he whispered back as he could feel her tighten around him as her body was about ready to orgasm. "I'll make sure of that."

He could feel his shaft grow and his balls tighten once more.

"Let's cum together," he whispered. "Ready?"

"Oh God yes," she moaned as her body continued to roll. "Fill me with your love."

There was that word again. Love. That was such a strange thing to hear coming from any woman at any point when coming from a woman and speaking of a man. He heard it coming from two women in one day. Strange times indeed.

He threw his head back as he felt his cock explode into her womb, causing her to scream out in pure ecstasy as her body stiffened and jerked every which way.

After a few moments of catching her breath, Vicky lifted herself off of his cock, as cum seemed to pour from her and run down her inner thigh. She pulled her dress back down and pulled her panties up as he buttoned his pants and stood up and walked over to her from behind. He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a gentle squeeze. She pressed her arms to his and placed her head back on his shoulder.

"We need to get going soon," she stated as she walked toward the door. "Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," he admitted with a shrug. He wasn't sure what he was going to do. He wasn't sure how he was going to even get back before Cheryl returned. How was he suppose to stay hidden? He didn't even know what Jean looked like. He didn't know if she would want to have sex with him.

There was so much that he didn't know.

Before long, Lucky and Vicky were on their to the party in her car. The sky was already dark and the stars were out. He looked over to see her staring out the side of her window as the auto driving car stopped at another red light.

"Do you have any idea what you're going to do after this," he asked, breaking the silence.

"I was raised on a farm," she answered after a long pause. "I may go back home for a while until I figure my life out. The problem is that we have mostly men working for us at the farm. Maybe I can convince my mother to see things my way.."

"You are a very smart and convincing woman," he stated. "You'll be a key player in convincing others to think our way."

"And what exactly is your way," she asked, turning to face him. "I'm doing this for you and changing my entire life and I never thought to ask you for your own opinion."

Lucky looked away from her and out his own window. That was a valid question. He hadn't really thought about it. He only knew what Tara had told him. All he knew was what others wanted him to do, but what did he really think about this freedom.

"I'm not sure, to be honest with you," he admitted after he realized that a few minutes looking out a car window wouldn't help solidify an opinion. "All I know is what others want of me."

"That's not going to be good enough Lucky," she said. He could feel her hand press down on his shoulder and turned to look back at her. "You are going to have to discover what you want for yourself before it's over. You should have that before you even start, but it's too late for that now."

"You're right," he said as he ran through his thoughts once more. What would freedom be like? What would it be like to be able to do what he wanted, when he wanted?

"You're a great guy," she said before looking down and lowering her eyebrows in thought. "I think. To be honest, I don't really know much about you."

"You never asked," he stated, causing her to look back up at him. "You can't know something about someone until you actually speak with that person. This is the first time that you've actually spoken with me and not just to me."

"I'm sorry," she said as she leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. "We're here."

The car pulled up the hill to a mansion with what appeared to be a hundred other cars parked around. There seemed to be an endless amount of women walking up to the large front doors and taking their coats off as their men lined up outside a smaller house just below.

"The back door is over there," she said as she pointed toward a darkened part of the house. That's where you'll go in. Jean promised that she'd take you back before Cheryl had a chance to leave, so don't worry about that."

Lucky opened the car door and stepped out. The night air was cold and he could see his own breath. It was much colder than the previous night. He bent down and looked back into the car.

"You're not coming in," he asked. Vicky shook her head and looked up into his eyes.

"It's better this way," she admitted with a forced smile. "Good luck."

"I have to have it," he stated with a chuckle. "It's in my name."

With that Vicky's car drove off, leaving him alone in the shadows surrounded by cars. He looked ahead to the door that Vicky pointed out and with a shrug, began walking toward it. He wasn't sure what he was going to say or even what to expect once he entered the house. Would there be women there wondering why a man just walked into the house? Would there be questions?

With another shrug, he took a step toward his future.

TBC
Old 20-03-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
5killings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, can't wait for next update!
Old 21-03-2020, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 21-03-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

Part IX

Come feel the FIRE with me.....

Being careful to stay in the shadows of the night, Lucky made his way toward the back door of the mansion. He kept his eyes glued toward the line of women entering the front door until they were no longer in sight. He breathed a slight breath of relief as he walked up to the door and reached his fist up to knock.

Fear, doubt, and concern filled him once more as his knuckles smacked the door a few times. How was he supposed to introduce himself? A man walking around to the back door of the mansion wasn't exactly something most women would be pleased about. This could go wrong immediately in so many ways.

The door opened and a warm breeze from inside escaped the house and washed over him as a tall and skinny woman with long black hair, pulled back into a ponytail stared at him with a cross expression.

"I assume you're Lucky," she stated with disdain in her tone. "Hurry up and come in. You're letting the cold in."

Lucky stepped into the house and looked around. He could see a large table along with a washer and dryer stacked in the corner. The room smelled of clean linen. The tall woman shut the door behind him and walked into the center of the room before turning to look him in the eyes.

"Well," she asked as if expecting something of him.

He walked up to her, thinking this was his chance. The woman didn't look anything like he was expecting. He was picturing Jean Sexy to be a bit more traditionally pretty since she was on TV every night. Not that this woman wasn't attractive at all. She wore a long black coat that was unbuttoned, revealing her small black blouse underneath. She wore khaki pants and white tennis shoes. She appeared to not be wearing any makeup and her nose was red from the cold.

"What are you doing," she asked in a demanding voice as she started to step back from him. He placed his hand on her lower back and stepped closer until he pressed his lips to hers. This was it. He had to make this right. There was no turning back now. She tried to say something as he slid his hand down to grab her ass while he stabbed his tongue into her mouth. She parted her lips and let out a soft moan as her body seemed to relax to his advances.

"Ok then," she whispered as she shrugged her coat off to the floor, revealing her blouse to be sleeveless. She started to undo her pants in a rush as he worked his lips to her neck. "We have to hurry though." She seemed to be afraid of being caught for some reason.

She pulled her pants down and began kicking at one foot to shake the leg loose. Her mouth pressed against his once more and he could feel her tongue slide into his this time. He reached back around and grasped her ass with his hand to pulled her body closer to his. She moaned as he let his fingers slip around to rub her from outside her black silky panties.

He could feel her hair tickling the side of his shoulder as she began fumbling with his pants in trying to unbutton them. Her fingers were cold to the touch at first but quickly warmed up as she managed to grab his cock and release it.

"Fuck me," the woman ordered through deep breaths of anticipation as she pulled her panties off and hopped back on the folding table. She spread her legs and gestured for him to approach, which he did.

"Hurry," she whispered again as she once again grabbed his cock and pulled it toward her wet cunt. "We have to be quick."

He pressed his lips to hers and slowly pushed his hips forward until he felt her warmth start to surround the tip of his cock. She moaned outwardly as he started to push himself further inside of her.

He couldn't believe how easy this was. He was starting to laugh at himself for how much he was worried.

Soon, he was completely filling her up with his meat. She lied back on the table and wrapped her legs around his waist as he began to slowly pull back out. She seemed to be in complete ecstasy as he pushed back into her. Her back arched as he pulled back again, her breathing quickened and moans began to escape her lips by the time he was pushing back in.

"I'm cumming," she whispered before he could see the muscles in her legs and stomach quiver. She moaned and softly threw her head from side to side as he held his cock inside of her.

Already? He didn't expect it to be so fast. The woman must have been pretty uptight to have cum so quickly. He just smiled to himself and started to continue his slow motions of pulling out and pushing back in.

"Amanda," he heard a voice call out in shock from behind him. "What are you doing!?"

He turned to see a blond woman of average height standing in the open doorway staring at the both of them in shock.

"Ms. Sexy," the woman having an orgasm on Lucky's cock shouted out of shock and embarrassment. "I'm so sorry!"

So this wasn't Jean Sexy after all?
Old 21-03-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

He looked at the woman on the table and back to the woman in the doorway. She looked for fitting for what he was imagining. She had a Gray toboggan that covered the top part of her dirty blond hair. She wore a buttoned-up brown coat with white fur trimmings around the neck and wrists that stopped at her waist. Her thick gray leggings showed the figure of her ass and legs all the way down to her almost knee-high brown fur boots.

She was staring a hole into him with her bright green eyes and a strange mixture of anger and intrigue on her face. She raised one eyebrow as if waiting for something. That's when he realized that his throbbing dick was still inside the woman on the table. He quickly pulled out of her, causing the woman to chirp as she jumped up and began pulling her pants back up.

"I see you've met Amanda," Jean stated with half a smile as she watched her run over to her coat. "She's my assistant. I'm Jean Sexy."

Lucky couldn't believe how much he'd screwed up already. Here he was laughing at how easy it was when he had probably made things a lot more difficult for himself.

"I'm sorry," he quickly said as he buttoned his pants again and walked over to her. He started to say something, but couldn't think of a proper thing to say. What do you say in this situation? Was there even a protocol for something this moronic?

"It's fine," she seemed to be holding back a small chuckle. "Amanda, go to the party and mingle for me will you?"

"Yes Ms. Sexy," Amanda ran around behind Jean as quickly as she could.

"You certainly know how to make a first impression," Jean stated with a quick laugh as she turned her head to watch Amanda disappear through another doorway and into the party. "She hates men with a passion usually."

She turned back to face Lucky and her smile slowly disappeared.

"Let's borrow the office here," she said as she turned to walk further into the house. "It's too cold in here for me and we need to get this interview started."

Lucky followed behind her as she led him further around the house and away from the noises of the people in the party. He studied her from behind as he followed. She carried a sweet smell of flowers from her perfume and her ass was appeared round and firm. He wanted to reach out and grab her but held his urges back. He couldn't get a read on what she wanted exactly so following her in silence was his best option at the moment.

Finally, the woman opened a door and gestured for him to follow her in. She shut the door behind them and sat down in a chair while nodding toward another chair directly across from hers. He sat down and it seemed as though she was studying him the same as he was studying her a moment ago.

"Vicky has told me a lot about you," she started as she pulled a small notebook from her coat pocket and began writing something on a page. "She says you have something special about you."

"Vicky is too kind," he stated as he looked away for a second. Was Vicky really leaving? He felt a sting of sadness enter him as the thought entered. He wasn't sure why he was so sad about it. He barely knew her, but maybe his ability was working in reverse as well.

"Not really," Jean corrected. "Vicky is one of the biggest man haters I've ever met and yet you did something to change her. That's what got me interested in this interview."

She was staring at him with her bright green eyes again. It seemed as though she was trying to read him, but eventually gave up on that attempt and started writing something her notebook again. She took her toboggan off, shaking her hair free as she started unbuttoning her coat.

"It's toasty in here," she explained as she shrugged her coat off and laid it on the back of the chair.

She reached her arms toward the ceiling and stretched her back. Lucky took a note of her perky breasts that seemed to attempt to push right out of her gray sweater. She settled her arms back down as she tossed her notepad to the floor next to her. She looked over to the side and he could see a red glow shining off of her pale skin from the roaring fireplace that he hadn't noticed until right then. She really was a beautiful woman.

"I love the sounds of crackling fire don't you," she asked as she reached her hands out toward the heat. "It just sounds like home."

He looked over at the fire and wondered what it would actually feel like to have something to remind you of a home in a pleasant way. He couldn't remember his real past so he wasn't sure what kind of life it actually was. All he knew was the false memories that had been planted into him by Terra's organization.

"Sorry," Jean's somber apology drew him from his dreary thoughts and looked over to see her leaning forward with her elbows resting on her knees. She was staring at him with pity in her eyes. "I wasn't thinking. You probably don't have much in the way of good memories am I right?"

"Not that I can remember," he answered honestly.

Her plump lips spread into a sympathetic smile as she slid from her chair and sat down on her knees in the middle of the floor, scooting closer to the fireplace.

"Come on," she said in a voice almost as warm as the fire itself. "You should feel the heat from this close. It's a nice contrast."

He dropped to his knees and scooted toward the fire until he was sitting next to her. He could smell the flowers again. She reached her hands out toward the flames once more and giggled.

"You know what we're going to have to do right," she asked as she turned her head to stare into his eyes. Her green eyes flickered with the lights and shadows cast by the fire and her smile turned from sympathetic to sweet. "Vicky said that it wasn't until you two had sex until she felt things for you."

Lucky looked down at Jean's lips as she slid her tongue across to moisten them. He knew exactly what he needed to do next and was more than happy to do it. Jean was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. Her face was soft but not round, her eyes shined bright and her smell was driving him crazy.

"Let's start with a little kiss shall we," she stated before leaned over and gently pressing her lips to his. Her lips were so soft. He returned her kiss with as gentle of one as he could. The mixture of the heat, her smell and the feeling of her mouth to his had his erection slowly swelling in preparation for what was to come.

She pulled her face away slowly and looked into his eyes once again.

"Wow," she whispered as she reached up and touched her fingers to her lips.

Lucky placed his hand on her cheek and pressed in for another long kiss as he guided her down on her back with her knees toward the fire. She shifted her weight slightly to get comfortable as he leaned over her body and pressed his hands down on either side of her shoulders. He slid his tongue into her mouth and could feel her tongue come up to meet him in a dance while one of her hands reached up to stroke his cheek.

He pushed his hand up the bottom of her sweater and slid it up her stomach until he felt her breasts over her bra. She arched her back up and reached behind her undo the snaps, allowing him access to slide his hand underneath and lightly pinch one of her nipples. She softly moaned to the touch as he lowered his lips back to hers again.

"You're winning me over already," she whispered with a nervous smile as Lucky lifted up to begin pulling her sweater up and over her head. He stopped and stared at her round and perky breasts, her small pink nipples sticking up from both anticipation and the cold. He followed her body with his eyes and could see goosebumps spreading over her arms as she shivered slightly.

"Let's warm you up," he whispered as he pressed both his hands over her arms and began kissing her neck. He placed his knees on both sides of her as he began kissing down her neck to her collarbone. She was softly moaning in a whisper as he slowly explored her with his mouth and tongue. Her breasts felt soft under his kisses so he went gentler with each kiss until he felt her nipple between his lips.

"Fuck," she moaned as he flicked her nipple with his tongue while pinching the other between his fingers. He opened his mouth wider and placed it between his teeth, where he slightly bit down just enough for her to feel it. She breathed out a long and low groan as he continued to teasingly nibble on her nipples. Trading back and forth.

He continued to kiss down until he was now on her stomach. He could feel the heat from the fire on his ass so he shifted his body around until he was lying on his side with his feet extended past Jean's head.

She lifted her hips up so that he could pull her leggings down to her knees, where she began to kick her boots off before discarding her last piece of clothing to the side. Her sweet shaved pussy was on his face. He lifted her leg up and pushed his head under to get close enough to press his lips to her cunt.

She moaned loudly as he ran his tongue all the way up the slit, from ass to clit. He began working his mouth and tongue around her as she twisted and squirmed her body in pleasure.

"So good," he heard her moan at some point, but he wasn't paying much attention at that time. He was focused on the task at hand.

He felt her fingers working on the button of his pants and then felt the release of pressure as they unbuttoned and the fly slowly zipped down. Her hands were then rubbing over the tip of his throbbing cock as he dove his tongue deep into her womb. She yelped before he could feel her entire hand wrap around his cock and pull it out.

"Let me help you," he suggested as he lifted his hips up for her to pull them down, revealing his rod in her face. She didn't miss a beat. He could feel her mouth surround the end of his cock as he went back to work on her pussy.

She placed her hand on his hip and with one motion, pushed him over on his back and rolled on top with her dripping wet pussy pressed down on his mouth and his cock in her mouth. He slid his tongue down to tickle her clit, causing her to moan and vibrate his shaft with her mouth. The feeling had him wanting to cum already, but he didn't want to end this that quickly.

He shoved his tongue inside of her as deeply as he could and twisted it around in fast and sharp motions, causing her to start screaming as her legs began to shake and her hips began to dance. His face became covered in her as she finally laid her head down on his lap. He could feel her warm breath on the base of his cock as she rested.

He pushed her from him lightly and rolled her back on her back before spreading her legs and crawling on top.

"I've never been so ready," she said as she stared into his eyes. "Fuck me."

He pushed his hips forward until he could feel his dick press against her cunt. She moaned slightly and closed her eyes as he started pushing himself inside of her. He could feel her hands grab his ass and pull him in further.

"You feel so damned good," she cried.

He pressed his hands on the floor on either side of her head and thrust his hips forward until a slapping sound of flesh on flesh echoed through the office..piak...piak...piak..piak....piak...piak...

She shouted in pleasure as he pulled out only to slap again.piak...piak...piak..piak....

He could feel her pussy squeezing his cock as he thrust and pulled in a rhythm. She screamed louder and louder until her body went into convulsions and her legs wrapped around his waist to keep in him. He pulled his hips back again, but this time her body rose with him. She was keeping him deep inside of her while she came for the second time.

"Cum inside of me," she pleaded. "I want to feel it!"

He began hammering his cock inside of her hard and fast, drawing long moans and short screams from the beautiful woman's lips. Over and over again, he pounded into her until he felt his cock grow and his balls tighten. Here he came!

He threw his head back and grunted as he shot blast after blast of his cum into her womb, drawing loud and long screams of pleasure from the woman as she curled her toes up next to the roaring fire.

"I can see what Vicky saw in you Lucky," she whispered once she had caught her breath. "You are quite the man."

"Thank you," he said as he pulled his hips back, plopping his cock from her still wet pussy and bringing a quick chirp from her lips.

"I don't think I fully understand what made her think that just because you are amazing at sex translates to men must be free though," she admitted with a puzzled look on her face. "I mean, I'm not saying it's not a story to be told or anything."

She leaned up and pulled her leggings back on just before reaching for her bra. She snapped her bra back in place and stood up as she grabbed her sweater.

"I just kind of wish I had you for my own now," she giggled once her head popped through the sweater. "I'm going to need to document this and think about it overnight."

"I understand," he replied. He didn't know what to tell her anyway. Terra didn't tell him why men should be free and he wasn't really sure either. What would he do with freedom? How would that work? Who would tell him what to do? Where would he live?

"Vicky said that we need to be secretive," Jean stated as she sat down in the chair that she was in earlier to pull one of her fur boots up her leg. "Don't worry about that. I'm very professional."

She reached into her coat pocket and pulled her phone out to look at the screen when her eyes shot wide open.

"I've lost track of time," she said in a frantic voice. "I was supposed to have you home twenty minutes ago!"

Lucky jumped up to his feet and began pulling his pants back on in a hurry. This was it! Cheryl was going to find out that he left her home without her permission. It was too late to do anything about it. What was she going to do to him? How would this end? Would he ever see Terra again or would she just abandon him because of a mission failure?

"Come on," Jean said as she started to run out of the office. "Maybe she's running behind too."

That was unlikely. Cheryl seemed to be pretty adamant about being home when she said she would be home. Maybe traffic was harder to get through. Maybe her boss kept her late to talk about the promotion. He could only hope.

In just a few moments, Lucky and Jean were in her car and were racing off the hill and into the city streets.

"I'm so sorry," she said in a panic. "I really hope that this works out."

He was seeing houses that were familiar to him and knew that he was almost home. Before long the car pulled up to a stop and he could see Cheryl's car in the driveway. This was it! He was busted.

"Maybe I should go in with you," Jean offered as she opened her door.

Lucky reached over and stopped her.

"I think it would be best if I talked to her by myself," he stated with a forced smile.

"Okay," she returned the false smile that hid the worry in her eyes. "I'll contact you soon. We're not done here."

With that, Lucky stepped out of her car and began walking up to the house as Jean's car drove off behind him. He wasn't sure what he was going to say, but he knew one thing for sure. It wouldn't be the truth. He had to come up with a lie and fast. He placed his hand on the doorknob and with a single twist and a push, he was in the house.

TBC
Old 22-03-2020, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 22-03-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

Part X

The Case She Gave Me

"Cheryl?" Lucky called as he stepped into a trashed dining room. The table had been turned over and a few chairs were scattered across the floor in pieces. 

"Cheryl!," he screamed as fright-filled him. What had happened here? He ran from the dining room, through the hallway and crashed into his master's bedroom as his heart beat so fast he thought he would collapse at any minute.

Looking across her room, the first thing he noticed was a foot stretched up from the other side of the bed. He ran over to investigate and found Cheryl lying on the floor, between the wall and her bed with her leg sticking up as if she fell off.

"Cheryl?" he asked as he bent down and placed his hand on her chest to feel for breathing. He let out a sigh of relief as she coughed and opened her bloodshot eyes. Her breath smelled of liquor and he allowed his heart to slow its rhythm once more.

"Lucky," she whispered with a smile. "My Lucky."

"Let's get you to bed," he stated calmly before lifted her up into his arms and laying her down on her bed. She rolled over to her side immediately as he pulled her covers up to her shoulders.

He wasn't ready for sleep at that moment so he quietly stepped out of Cheryl's room and closed the door behind him. He stepped into the dining room and began straightening the mess up. The broken pieces of wood from the chairs went out on the front porch, leaving only two intact chairs left. He shook his head and stifled a laugh as he thought about how much luck he had that night. He met up with Jean and it felt like things went extremely well with her and then, even though he was late, didn't have to worry because his master had drunk too much.

As he looked across the dining room to see if there was anything that he had missed, he noticed movement from outside the window. He couldn't make anything out but a shadow, but there was definitely someone there. A smile stretched across his face as he walked over and opened the window.

"Terra?" he called in a whisper. "You there?"

"Who's Terra?" a familiar voice called back from beside the window. He looked over to the side and seen Rebecca standing with her back pressed against the wall and looking directly at him. His smile faded for a second, but he forced it to return so she would think he was happy to see her.

"Rebecca," he said as he placed his elbows on the window frame. "Out for another jog?"

"Something like that," she said, returning his smile. "I was hoping Cheryl would still be at that party."

"She's back," he said, drawing a frown from the dark woman. "Seemed to have drunk too much and is passed out on her bed now." That brought a smile back to Rebecca's face. 

"Well, crawl out here then," she said with pure joy in her voice. "It's pitch black over here."

He stepped out the window and followed the woman into the shadows next to the house. She stopped and turned to face him. Her eyes shined brightly from the light coming from the still-opened window. He felt her hands brush up his chest.

"I saw you the other night," she whispered as her hands slid down his stomach. "In the bushes with Cheryl. I went home and masturbated to the thought of that being me in there with you."

"Is that so?" He teased as he leaned forward and pressed in for a kiss. She opened her lips and he could feel her tongue enter his mouth to dance with his for a minute. One of her hands worked on the button of his pants as her other hand slid up his back.

"I want you to fuck me right here and now," she demanded through a light whisper as she pulled his pants down with both hands, causing his growing erection to spring up once they had lowered enough. "Take me."

He dropped to his knees and worked her button and zipper loose, just before yanking her pants down to her ankles in one motion. She kicked one leg off of her foot. One of her shoes flew off as she kicked, leaving her with one shoe and two socks. She moaned as he slid his tongue over her clit immediately. Her hands grasped his hair as he began playing with her.

She moaned from pleasure as he gripped her asscheeks and squeezed. 

"Oh baby," she moaned. "Don't stop."

He pulled his head back and looked up at her with a smile spread across his face. She looked down into his eyes with her mouth still open.

"Why'd you," she began to say, but he spun around behind her and smacked the back of her knees, causing her to fall over onto her hands in the grass with a quick shout from the shock. He stood up on his knees behind her and pressed his hips forward until the top of his cock was rubbing along her cunt.

"Well," she breathed as he rubbed his hands around her ass and up her back, pushing her shirt up to allow her black sports bra to show. She began moving back and forward at a slow pace, feeling his shaft rub against her.

"Lucky," he heard Cheryl call from inside the house in a rough voice. "Where are you?"

"Shit," Rebecca whispered as she heard Cheryl as well. "I guess we'll finish this later then."

Lucky wasn't going to allow that though. He pulled back, aimed his cock and jammed it into her wet pussy hard and fast. He kept his eyes glued to the open window as he began slamming his rod inside of the woman over and over again. 

She was trying her best to remain quiet, but Lucky was pumping her so hard that she couldn't help but to chirp and moan from time to time as he could hear Cheryl continue her call for him.

"I'm cumming," Rebecca whispered before making small crying noises as her pussy began to quiver around him. "Oh god, I'm cumming!"

"Lucky?" Cheryl's voice seemed louder. He saw her form slide into view from inside the house as she leaned forward and looked out the window. Her eyes were squinting heavily as she was trying to adjust her vision for the darkness of the night. 

"Cheryl," he called out as he pushed Rebecca on her stomach and dragged her over against the wall in the darkest part of the shadows. "What are you doing up?"

"I went to check on you, but you weren't in my room or yours," she answered as she looked over in his direction. He could tell that she still couldn't quite make out where he was but knew from the sound of his voice which direction he was standing. 

"You seemed to have had a bit to drink," he answered with a chuckle as he pulled his pants up and walked over to the window. "I put you in bed and started cleaning up the mess."

"Thank you," she said as he stepped into view from the window. He leaned into the frame and smiled. 

"It's not a problem," he stated. Hands gripped the waist of his pants and he could feel them slide down just enough for his still throbbing cock to spring out once more. Rebecca had crawled over to him. He could feel her lips cover his dick as her tongue worked around the shaft as he stared into Cheryl's eyes.

"What are you doing out there," she asked as she leaned forward and pressed her lips to his for a quick peck. 

"I thought I heard that dog in the yard, so I came out here to chase it off," he lied as he could feel the back of Rebecca's throat slam into the tip of his dick before taking it the rest of the way in. He held back a moan from the pleasure as his master still looked into his eyes. 

"Come inside," she pleaded as she leaned forward and kissed him again. He could taste toothpaste in her mouth. "Come inside and hold me until I fall back to sleep." 

Rebecca made a gagging sound as she choked on his cock. He hoped Cheryl didn't hear it. He might have been pressing his luck just a bit too much, but her mouth felt too good to pull away from. 

"Ok," he said with a soft smile. "I'll be right in."

Cheryl stared into his eyes as if she were refusing to move until he either stepped around and through the front door or back in through the window. He wanted to cum desperately bad. He wanted to grab Rebecca and fuck her as hard and fast as he could until he finished inside of her, but with Cheryl staring at him, that wasn't an option.

He reached one hand down, grabbed a handful of her hair and started working her head back and forth like a puppet, making sure his movements weren't too obvious as he continued to stare into his master's eyes.

"You look tired," he stated, attempting to keep a conversation going for just a few more minutes until he was able to finish. "You really do need sleep."

"I know," she said with a laugh. "That's why I'm trying to get you to come inside."

He could feel his balls tighten just before he held onto the back of Rebecca's head and filled her mouth full of shot after shot of his cum. He felt her hands grasp his ass and squeeze as she choked down a majority of his spunk. Soon he was finished and pulled his pants up before leaving the woman outside by crawling back through the window.

"About time," Cheryl stated as she turned to walk back toward her room. 

Lucky stuck his head back out the window and looked down to see Rebecca looking up at him. His cum shining off of her face as it dripped from her chin. She smiled as he closed the window and turned to follow his master.

He found Cheryl already in the bed with half the blanket thrown open, inviting him. He crawled into bed and pressed up against her back as he placed his arm over her. She held onto his arm and was breathing heavily in a deep sleep within a few minutes. He followed soon after with thoughts of relief and pride flowing through his thoughts.

Morning came quick and this was the first day that he awoke before Cheryl. She was laying on her stomach with one leg hanging off the bed and the other ones straight down. It looked as if she were trying to fly like a superhero. He smiled as he scanned her pose. Her short black hair was frizzed out like she had been electrocuted and she was making a soft snoring sound.

He quietly got out of bed and exited the room. She needed to sleep after as much as she had to drink the last night. He went into the kitchen and started to make a large breakfast for the both of them when heard the doorbell ring. He left the kitchen and pulled the door open to see a woman with short brown hair, hazel eyes and tanned skin standing in front of him.

"I need to speak with your master," she demanded, barely acknowledging Lucky's existence. She reached into a pocket from her long black coat and pulled out a phone. She began rubbing her fingers over the device as she waited for Cheryl.

Lucky turned from the door and walked down the hallway and into his master's room. Cheryl was still lying on the bed asleep. He leaned over her and gently shook her shoulder to prod her awake. She made a mumbling noise but then went still again so he shook once more.

"Five more minutes," she pleaded. 

"There's someone here asking for you," he explained in a whisper. She picked her head up and looked at him with one open eye.

"Okay," she said with a sigh. 

She sat up, pulled her pants on and stepped through her bedroom door. He followed her to the door where the woman awaited them.

"May I help you," Cheryl asked as she approached the other woman.

"I'm Detective Addison Gay," the woman introduced. "I'm here to ask you a few questions about last night."

"Come in," Cheryl said as she moved aside and gestured for the detective to enter the house. Once the woman had entered, she closed the front door and walked over to the dining room table. "Would you like some coffee?"

"Yes please," Detective Gay said with a smile.

"I'll go make some," Cheryl said before she started to make her way into the kitchen.

"Isn't that something your man can do?" The detective asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"He has his job," Cheryl returned with a scowl. "He does his job very well."

"I understand," she said with half a smile on her face. 

Cheryl left the dining room, leaving Lucky alone with the detective, who was staring at him with a look of disapproval. He remained quiet and didn't make eye contact with the woman. The seconds felt like hours as he waited for Cheryl to return. 

"What is your job," he heard Addison ask. "What do you do very well?"

He thought about the proper way to answer the question. He had grown used to speaking openly with the women lately and didn't want those bad habits to bleed through to a woman with the power to put him away. 

"My job is to please my owner sexually," he finally stated, which seemed to have amused the detective. 

"Really?" she questioned teasingly.

Cheryl stepped back into the dining room with two cups of coffee in her hands. She set one down in front of the detective and then sat down across from her at the table. The two women took time to smell the coffee and take a sip before any more words were spoken.

"What about last night?" Cheryl finally asked as she looked up at the woman holding the cup as a heater for her hands.

"A woman was murdered last night." The detective stated in a cold tone. "Her last known location was here."

"Oh my God!" Cheryl sat up in complete shock. "Who?!"

"A sex worker trainer named Vicky..." She started, but Cheryl cut her off with a shout.

"Vicky?! No!" Cheryl slammed her hands on the table as she started to cry.

Lucky didn't know what to think. He had just seen Vicky the last night. Vicky was the one who drove him to the party. She was the one who set this whole thing in motion. She had slowly turned into a friend. She was supposed to be going back to her childhood home to help on a farm. Who would kill her? Why would anybody have reason to kill her?

"Where were you last night?" The detective asked and that's when Lucky noticed that she was staring directly at him. Cheryl slowly turned to follow the woman's eyes to him before turning back to the woman.

"How dare you?!" She shouted at the detective. "Lucky was here. You have the ability to check his location on your computer don't you?"

"We do." Addison agreed calmly.

"Then I suggest you do that."

Lucky reached up and touched his collar and then panic started rushing through him. His collar had a tracking device on it! He hadn't thought about it. Didn't really think it would matter since there would be no reason to check his location. But then again he didn't expect to be a suspect in a murder either. 

"Ok," the woman said as she stood up from her chair. "I'll return once we have the data." She walked around the table and eyed Lucky closely as she stepped past him. 

"I can't believe Vicky's been killed," Cheryl exclaimed in almost a whisper as she looked at Lucky. "Who would want to hurt her?"

"Don't go anywhere you two," Addison ordered as she reached the front door. "I'm calling in the order and should have the information within a few minutes."

Was this is for Lucky? Was he going to be framed for a murder that he didn't commit just because he was somewhere he wasn't supposed to be?

He noticed Cheryl looking at him with a concerned facial expression on her face. She had been staring at him while he was panicking over the current situation.

"Where were you last night?" she asked as her eyes widened.

TBC
Old 23-03-2020, 06:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 23-03-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Part XI

The interrogation

"Well?" Cheryl repeated as her eyebrows began to narrow. "Where exactly were you last night?"

"According to the main computer," Addison's voice called back from the front door, catching Lucky before he was able to say a word. "Lucky was here all night last night."

Lucky and Cheryl turned their heads to watch as the detective walked up to them, sliding her phone back into her coat pocket. Her hair was extremely short. Shorter than anything Lucky had seen as far as in-fashion goes. Not that he really had eyes for fashion, but he did notice different things that women did to look how they currently felt. Or maybe they just picked a style that they thought would grab the most positive attention? He honestly wasn't sure, but to his knowledge he had never seen a woman with her hair cut to finger width length before. Something about it was... attractive.

"I guess that puts the two of you in the clear," Addison stated as her eyes met Lucky's for a brief moment followed by what he thought might have been a smile. He couldn't tell because it was so fast before returning to her permanent frown. 

"Anything you need, just ask." Cheryl said with a look of determination on her face. She was wiping the tears from her eyes as she spoke. "I want to see justice done to whoever is responsible."

"Actually there is something that I could use some help with." Addison stated as she looked from Lucky to Cheryl. "Lucky here was a pupil of Vicky and therefore he may have information that could be helpful. Even if he may isn't aware of it. I'd like to take him to my office down-town and question him a bit."

"You are more than welcome to ask him anything right here," Cheryl said seemingly taken aback from the request. "He doesn't hide anything from me."

"With all due respect," Addison started as she allowed her smile to return. "I'll have an easier time if you would allow me to take him. All of my gear is back at the office and sometimes it's easier for a man to speak freely when they are away from their owners. I promise I'll bring him right back and no harm will be done to him."

Cheryl looked from Addison to Lucky with a look of helplessness. She opened her mouth to retort a few times, but eventually gave in with a shrug of her shoulders.

"No harm is to be done to him," she ordered. "I'm a lawyer and could make life very difficult for you if that promise is broken."

"No harm," Addison agreed with a nod before looking to Lucky and dropping her smile once more. "Come on, let's get this done with so I can get you back."

Lucky turned to look at Cheryl as he followed the detective out the door. His master was looking at him leave as tears welled up in her eyes once more. The last thing he saw before the front door shut behind him was her setting down back down at the dining room table and pressing her face in the palms of her hands.

"Get in," Addison ordered as she opened a car door. "We have a lot to talk about."

He sat down in the car and she closed the door behind him before walking around to set in the seat next to him. She hit a button on her phone and the car began driving away from Cheryl. 

They sat in silence for what felt like an eternity before the woman broke the ice.

"You went to the party last night," she declared, not looking in his direction. "You were in Vicky's car. I didn't want to say anything to your master because I wanted complete truth from you on this matter. I know you didn't kill her, but you know a lot more than Cheryl realizes."

Shocked, he didn't know what to say exactly. She could have told Cheryl about it and the then it would be over. He would never have a life as good as he did right now. The fact that so much pressure was on him to change the world was enough to break him. He wasn't sure how he would react if things with his home now went south. 

"Thank you," he managed to mutter.

Addison turned her head to look into his eyes. Her frown was matched by her brows in anger. She reached her hand up to a point before speaking.

"You hide something from me and my silence will be broken with you master. You understand? You even omit a cough from last night and you and I are finished." She pulled her hand back and looked back out her window. "I'm as fair as I am harsh. You do that for me and I'll keep my promise for you."

"I understand," he said calmly as he looked out his own window to see the buildings fly by as the car raced deeper into the city. The drive didn't take much more than twenty minutes, but it felt like hours. Finally, the car pulled into a large parking garage and before long the two were in an elevator traveling to the 20'th floor.

"Addison," a woman called as they exited the elevator. The detective turned and began talking with another woman on the floor for a few minutes. 

He took the opportunity to look around the office. Women were busy at their desks. Some were on the phone. Some were placing files in different folders on their computers and a few were in deep conversations with one another. He wasn't sure what any of their work meant, so nothing, in particular, stuck in his mind. 

"Lucky," he heard Addison call as he looked over to see her walking away. He followed her into a separate office with a large window view of the city spread out as far as he could see. It really was quite something. She closed the door behind them and walked around her large desk to take a seat. 

"So first thing's first," she started while gesturing for him to take a seat across from her. "Why did Vicky take you to the party last night?"

"My master didn't want me to go, but Vicky thought it was important that I be there," he answered honestly. 

"And why would Vicky think it so important for you to be there?" She asked with one eyebrow raised.

"She arranged for me to have an interview with Jean Sexy." 

"The reporter?" He couldn't tell if the detective was skeptical or impressed by the tone of her voice. "What exactly would a reporter want to do with you?"

"She is considering doing a piece on freeing men as equals in society." He couldn't believe what he was saying. This had to be the most ridiculous thing that the detective had ever heard.

"Okay," she began before falling silent and leaning back in her chair. "Start from the beginning of this and don't leave anything out.

"Vicky and I got close during her time training me," he started to explain before he was interrupted.

"I said from the beginning," she snapped as she leaned forward in her chair and placed her elbows on the desk. Heat glowed in her eyes. "Vicky was a ruthless man trainer and wouldn't just 'get close' to you out of nowhere. What made her get close to you?"

He took a deep breath and leaned back in his chair. Should he tell her about it all? Should he tell her about Project Lucky? Would she know if he didn't? Too many questions flowed through his head and he couldn't make any single point stop long enough to respond. 

"Everything," she said again coldly.

Lucky took a deep breath, leaned forward in his chair and began. He told the detective about every single thing he could remember. He told her about Terra. He told her about the Project. He even told her about the other men who had apparently died in the procedure. She took it all in. Her facial expressions changed often depending on the part of his story. Finally, when he was done, she stood up and walked over to his side of her desk before setting down.

"Show me," she said with a flat tone. 

"I'm sorry?" He wasn't sure what she wanted from him.

"I want you to prove to me that this story is real," she clarified. "If you can cause this strange change in emotion on me then I'll know it is true and if you cannot then I know that everything you just said to me is a lie. And I don't think I need to repeat what happens if it's a lie."

Lucky looked the woman up and down. She was quite beautiful for sure. Her short brown hair was oddly different enough to make her more attractive to him and her body type was tall and thin, but not lacking curves. He couldn't tell how large her breasts were due to the long coat she was wearing so he figured he'd start there.

He stood up from his chair and leaned against the desk, spreading her legs apart to make room for him. He pushed his hands inside of her coat to feel the heat from her body within as he leaned forward and kissed the side of her neck. 

As he continued to kiss the side of her neck, he slid her coat off of her shoulders and down her arms, revealing her to be wearing a blue button-up shirt with c-cup breasts pushing out. Her breath grew heavier as he began to unbutton her shirt. He made it halfway down to reveal her white bra when her hands grabbed his wrists firmly.

"My shirt stays on," she declared as she looked into his eyes. 

"That's fine," he said as he reached down and unbuttoned her dark gray slacks before running the zipper all the way down to take a peek at her white panties. 

With a gentle yet firm grasp, he grabbed her by the hips and pulled her to her feet before pulling her pants down to her ankles. She hastily kicked them off as he began kissing her inner thighs and moving his mouth up to her panties. She moaned as his lips met her pussy with only the cloth of her underwear separating the two. He wrapped his hands around to grasp her ass just before yanking her panties down to her ankles and tossing her back on the desk. 

She spread closed her legs around his head as his tongue first met her clit. Her moans began to grow louder as he worked her slit up and down with his tongue. She grew wetter and wetter as he rubbed his hands up and down her ass, going further up her back each time until he felt something on her skin. 

She reached around and pushed his hand down and he allowed it. What was that? It felt like a different texture completely. What was she hiding?

He pulled his head back and stood up to face her. Her mouth was slightly open and she had a starry look in her eyes. 

"You going to fuck me or what?" she asked before pulling at the waist of his pants. 

He pulled his pants and underwear down and kicked them away as she took the time to take a view of his rock hard erection. She grabbed his rod with one of her hands as he stood back up straight and smiled.

"Impressive," she stated before he pushed back into her and pressed his open mouth to hers. Their tongues danced while he could feel the moisture from her pussy rub over the tip of his dick as she pulled him into her. 

He pressed further until her pussy was suddenly surrounding the top half of his shaft. She let out a soft shout and her arms wrapped around his neck as he pushed further in. He could feel her pussy squeezing at him as her legs tightened around him. 

"I'm cumming," she whispered in his ear. "Oh my God I'm cumming!"

He couldn't believe it. She had cum faster than that Amanda woman who he had first met at the party the previous night. Addison must not have orgasmed in a long time.

He began pushing and pulling in and out of her as he was just getting started. She moaned and trembled as she began wanting more again. He sped up until he was happy with the rhythm. He slid one of his hands up the back of her neck and rubbed his fingers over her short hair, feeling the stubble as his other hand slid up her lower back as he felt it again.

What was that?

She started to push his hand away once more, but he had other things in mind. With one motion, Lucky pulled her ass off of the desk and spun her around to where her back was facing him. He pushed her over until her elbows were pressed against the top of her desk and her ass was for the taking.

He pushed his throbbing hard cock into her pussy once more, drawing a cry of passion from the woman as he began pounding himself into her once more. He grabbed the back bottom of her shirt and yanked it up so hard and fast that he heard a ripping sound. She didn't seem to notice, or maybe she did, but she didn't seem to mind at the time.

He could see what he had felt now. 

The woman had a long scar stretching up her back. It looked as if someone had cut her from the lower back all the way up to wherever it stopped. She must have been self conscious about it, but to be honest it only made her that much more attractive to him. He slammed his cock into her over and over as the slapping sounds of flesh on flesh grew louder. She wasn't even trying to hide her screams of ecstasy as her pussy began squeezing his cock once more. 

"I'm cumming again," she shouted as he held onto her hips tightly. Her knees began to get wobbly so he just picked her up by her hips and continued his fast-paced rhythm until he could feel his dick swell and his balls tighten. It was time. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold his cum back at this point. He was going to have to go.

"I'm going to cum," he grunted through poundings. 

He slammed his cock into her and held it as he emptied himself into her womb. Her body twitched as her cunt seemed to attempt to drink as much as it could before pouring down her inner thighs. He held her hips up for a moment before releasing her feet back to the floor. 

"That was," she began as she turned to look him in the eyes. He could see that she had tears drying on her cheeks and her eyes were slightly reddened. "Amazing!"

"Believe me?" He asked with a smile.

"I do," she admitted as she pulled her panties back up and looked down to see that her shirt had ripped at a button. "I thought I heard a rip."

She turned from him as she bent over to pull her pants back up. He watched as her tight ass got covered up by her slacks once more. Just above her waistline, he could see the beginning of her scar. 

"You shouldn't be ashamed of the scar," he stated as he walked over to her and placed his hand on her back. "It's really hot."

She turned to look him in the eyes again. Her expression shifted from pure rage to defeat.

"I was on a case to find a murderer," she started as her eyes seemed to go somewhere different. "Let's just say that she found me before I could find her."

"You lived," he said as he pulled her toward him and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "That's what matters. That scar is just proof of that."

She smiled faintly at him as she placed her hands on his shoulders and squeezed.

"Maybe you're right," she admitted before pulling her coat back on and walking toward the door that lead back out into the main office. "We need to get you back before Cheryl begins to write up a lawsuit against me."

He followed her out the door and noticed that every woman in the office was trying to sneak glances over to them as they walked through. Was her office not soundproof? He thought it was for some reason, but from the reddened face of Addison, he was beginning to think that she had gotten a little carried away with her shouts of pleasure at work. 

He picked up his pace as she practically ran into the elevator. 

"They heard?" He asked as he looked over at her.

"I guess so," she agreed with a slight nod. 

The elevator opened and they got back into her car and before long they were riding back to Cheryl's house. 

"I won't say a word to anyone," she stated as they drove through the city. "Your secret is safe with me. It might help me get to the killer though, so I may need to speak with you more. I'm going to tell Cheryl that you didn't know anything that could help in the case. I'll have to think of a way to get back with you again. Until then just act as though I was a bitch to you and was angry to have wasted my time."

"I understand," he agreed. "Wait, do you think that Vicky was murdered because of me? Because of Project Lucky?"

There was a long silence before Addison spoke again. She looked over at him with a very serious expression on her face.

"I don't know," she began before looking out her window. "But that would be enough reason for a lot of different women to want her dead. We may all be at risk as far as I know."

Lucky couldn't believe it. He didn't ask to be the one to change the world and now he was the one putting people's lives in danger.

Maybe it would be best to disappear so that others could live....

TBC
Old 24-03-2020, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, more updates please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1