The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone up their own maid at home in real life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24396cyw View Post
Always tell myself not to eat and shit at the same place until last Sunday. Helper not going out due to the virus situation and my oc brought our kids back to in laws place as usual and i got to go back to my shop to bring back some boxes.
Since the helper not following my oc so i asked her to help me out after breakfast. My shop is located about the end of geylang main road and need to walk up to the 3rd floor by staircase. Not her 1st time to my shop and she choosed to wear a loose mini skirt and wanted to carry the box up 1st and while i was doing the unloading downstairs.
That's all ? Then what happened ?

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 30-03-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My shop is located about the end of geylang main road and need to walk up to the 3rd floor by staircase. Not her 1st time to my shop and she choosed to wear a loose mini skirt and wanted to carry the box up 1st and while i was doing the unloading downstairs.
Do tell us more. What happened next?
Old 30-03-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyUnperfect View Post
So never test water ?
Just helping my maid to cook dinner, so casually chatted and realised that she is still a virgin and tell me her bra spoilt liao, wanna buy new bra at the market.

Lolx, planning to bring her to buy bra and panties soon....
Old 31-03-2020, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 7
24396cyw is one of the Best!24396cyw is one of the Best!24396cyw is one of the Best!

As mentioned earlier, she choosed to wear a loose mini skirt and going up n down of the staircase. It is hard not to keep peeping her underwear somemore is my favourite silky white.

After a few rounds of moving up and down and finally left with the last box. She walk in front of me and i noticed that she was sweating a lot and i was just trying to tell her tat and i got extra towel upstairs and she can use it but instead of saying tat i really dunno why the hell i said : oh wow u so wet.
Fuck... why did i said tat.
Old 31-03-2020, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 7
24396cyw is one of the Best!24396cyw is one of the Best!24396cyw is one of the Best!

The moment i finished the sentence, she turned around and quickly cover her underwear using her hand. Instead of me apologising to her , out of nowhere she said sorry to me.

Helper : Sorry sir (while using her hand to cover her underwear)
Me : no no no no no no i didn't mean u are wet there sorry sorry, i dunno why i said tat. I just wan to say u are sweating a lot and i got extra towel. So sorry so sorry. U no need to apologise to me.
Old 31-03-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster

Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Is that all? No more? This maid seems to be quite intelligent, can read and know what is going on and what is in your mind. Quite sexy too wearing satin underwear.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 31-03-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21604 / Power: 19
SimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Just helping my maid to cook dinner, so casually chatted and realised that she is still a virgin and tell me her bra spoilt liao, wanna buy new bra at the market.

So u can take a chance to follow up n ask her to wear n try out for u to see Or help her to put it on
Old 31-03-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Helper : Sorry sir (while using her hand to cover her underwear)
Me : no no no no no no i didn't mean u are wet there sorry sorry, i dunno why i said tat. I just wan to say u are sweating a lot and i got extra towel. So sorry so sorry. U no need to apologise to me.
Haha...so naively cute, almost like an exchange between two shy teens discovering sexual attraction for the first time!

I, for one would have been sorely tempted and thrown caution to the wind and made the next move...but that's me.....

Nevertheless we are all different and so is our respective risks aversion....but if u do decide to let your small head over-rule your big head, please do share your story with us.....

I think she will be game too if you approach it well and with confidence but it is up to you to test the waters and weigh the rewards Vs the risks
Old 01-04-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post

Wow, this is a surprise open invitation from a virgin.

Must plan properly, cheers!
Old 01-04-2020, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Haha...so naively cute, almost like an exchange between two shy teens discovering sexual attraction for the first time!

I, for one would have been sorely tempted and thrown caution to the wind and made the next move...but that's me.....

Nevertheless we are all different and so is our respective risks aversion....but if u do decide to let your small head over-rule your big head, please do share your story with us.....

I think she will be game too if you approach it well and with confidence but it is up to you to test the waters and weigh the rewards Vs the risks

Lol more like an ahpek taking advantage of his maid. 怪蜀黍和用人的爱情故事。
Old 01-04-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

With the rise of Covid19 and closure of GL, im sure many bros tempted to up their maid at the comfort of their own home. Wat you are doing is lowering your standards( i will nv believe wife/mom with any semblance of common sense will hire an attractive maid, thats jus inviting infidelity from your husband) and setting off a time bomb in your own household.
Old 01-04-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Reading through this thread, I can understand perfectly what bros are going through.

My brother-in-law and mother-in-law both have maids. My BIL maid is in her 30s and quite pretty. My MIL maid is in her mid-20s. Both are mothers with very young children.

I have fantasied about being able to bonk them but of course, am careful about the situation. So far, I have been extremely nice to them and try to carry on some casual conversation with them. Even gave them big ang pows during CNY this year. They know I am nice to them but nit sure if they are aware of my ulterior motives.

Not sure how this will progress but will keep bros here updated.
Old 01-04-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 5
Sharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Last year i stayed at a sibling's place temporarily and they had a maid from Mym. One thing led to another and to cut a long story short, i managed to bang her after a few months. Beginning time not much attraction altho she is young & cute. She was 23yo, with an average look and body as one would expect from someone of that tender age. For how the adventure started, you may search for my thread last year.
Old 01-04-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharknado View Post
Last year i stayed at a sibling's place temporarily and they had a maid from Mym. One thing led to another and to cut a long story short, i managed to bang her after a few months. Beginning time not much attraction altho she is young & cute. She was 23yo, with an average look and body as one would expect from someone of that tender age. For how the adventure started, you may search for my thread last year.
Thanks for the sharing brother. Why don't you help put the link here instead of making brothers do contact tracing.

( Click to show/hide )
Old 01-04-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 5
Sharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Continental, thought it will be a fun exercise to do in this depressing times, anyway for the "right-now" generation, link: https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=745612&highlight=
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1