The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 5
GPMee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Singapore Loxkdown

Just saw one of my wechat contact, saying they are closing for a period due to the latest advisory, but I guess not all spas affected?
(Don't know which spa cos I forgot where I added this one in the first place 😂 )
Old 26-03-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Are you having massage in the same room as other guests or maybe a 20 hands service?
It doesn't matter. As long as all of the 10 are in one place. The rooms are subdivided spaces. Otherwise why close KTVs?
Old 26-03-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
It doesn't matter. As long as all of the 10 are in one place. The rooms are subdivided spaces. Otherwise why close KTVs?
Agree, otherwise why close GL legal house? Everyone in the living room having mass orgy?
Old 26-03-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplebiatch View Post
Lockdown till 30 April 2020 so these venue close ? Then ML dry? Next 2 days full house ?
don't think they will be closed. and i believe they will actually do a good business as all other entertainment outlets are closed down.

those cheongster ...many many uncles who go ktV / pubs one...will probably head to spa to talk cock with the girls on the massage chairs....

think they will huat next month
Old 26-03-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
In ktv, people sing in close proximity, saliva spray around, high chances of infection. Share microphone also.

Recall the jurong safra cluster? Involved singing teachers and seniors' singing groups
Old 26-03-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
don't think they will be closed. and i believe they will actually do a good business as all other entertainment outlets are closed down.

those cheongster ...many many uncles who go ktV / pubs one...will probably head to spa to talk cock with the girls on the massage chairs....

think they will huat next month
Lunchtime saw foot massage still full. Ask me come back 20 min later , lol.
Old 26-03-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

if govt wants to be consistent, then just apply equal misery - GL whore houses shut, spas also shut. Otherwise in a pub you can also impose social distancing. The mei mei just doesn't sit on your lap lor
Old 27-03-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

The spas may need to adhere to strict social distancing rules...maybe will limit num of customers....even got high demand they cannot let them in.
Old 27-03-2020, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
The spas may need to adhere to strict social distancing rules...maybe will limit num of customers....even got high demand they cannot let them in.
Haha massage how to practise social distancing? Use a pole? Then when it comes to hj, just pay the gal to watch while customers diy. Actually quite kinky, or pay her to diy while we watch.
Old 30-03-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
The latest news on the 18 cases forming the fengshan pcf cluster is frightening. It shows how just one confirmed case in a staff could spread out to so many others, despite the staff allegedly stop going to work at early stage. No news any kids affected or not.

This is the scenario for school infection. So far govt has been staving off calls to close schools, but with this recent development, who knows? Once schools close, workplaces sure to follow suit, to ease the need of parents to stay home to monitor their kids. And then who will still be outdoors? Open shop also be slapping mosquito and eating grass to pay the elec, water, wifi, wage bill.
There may be different strains of the virus. This cluster shows probably the much more contagious one. One person can spread to so many

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1