The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
andywoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Time is bad.

Keep hearing a lot of bro here say most of the girls are very desperate now and can negotiate price.

I try my luck to one of the spa in the Jurong area. As i didn't book appt, the counter pick the next available girl. Went to 2nd floor and was guide by the ML to one of the room. Standard ask to change and lie on the bed.

She come in and start massage on my back and chit chat. After 20mins, she ask me want to do P- Massage and i say NO. After a while, ask me want to extend another 30mins say my body very heaty and i say NO. I think she sian half also. But she still put in effort to massage me.

As time is finishing soon, she ask whether want to release my load and quote me $50. For her effort, usually i will agree. But my mission is to test water, so I try to negotiate with her and she hesitate and agree on the agreed price.

I can say time is bad.
Old 25-03-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of
Re: Time is bad.

How much was the agreed price? 30?
Old 26-03-2020, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
How much was the agreed price? 30?
$10 is the rate
Old 26-03-2020, 03:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bladezoro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guess the customers dropped many
Old 26-03-2020, 04:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sheeppy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't so bad. They also not easy.
Old 26-03-2020, 06:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

When there is no business, let’s see how ML, FL tong. $100-120 rental per day. Which is $3000+ per month. 3 months about $10,000.

For those who spend on LV etc, die. Need to see how solid is there sugar daddy
Old 26-03-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Worse i think those FL in hotel charging above 200 at this time..
Dunno how they make it but i guess some still survive probably due to regulars.
At this period i skip those FLs not being stingy but times getting bad so play use common sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
When there is no business, let’s see how ML, FL tong. $100-120 rental per day. Which is $3000+ per month. 3 months about $10,000.

Old 26-03-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Worse i think those FL in hotel charging above 200 at this time..
Dunno how they make it but i guess some still survive probably due to regulars.
At this period i skip those FLs not being stingy but times getting bad so play use common sense.
Not about stinginess. Good times or bad, why overpay? And especially now with bad times, all the more we need to have value for money, ain't it? If other services can look for value, why not FL? Can say their life is not easy, but now, whose life is?
Old 26-03-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post

No need worry about them lah bro... Most of them are richer than us.. with at least 1 or 2 house in China. Haha..

Worry about ourselves better with the economy getting worst.
Old 26-03-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light

now is good time to chop their carrot head

it is payback time!!
Old 26-03-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
No need worry about them lah bro... Most of them are richer than us.. with at least 1 or 2 house in China. Haha..

Worry about ourselves better with the economy getting worst.
Absolutely, most of them are richer than us. They always cry father cry mother about being poor. But their worries is about what house to buy and whether got money to renovate.

I only got money to buy house in Monopoly.
Old 26-03-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

This true too bro 😊

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Not about stinginess. Good times or bad, why overpay? And especially now with bad times, all the more we need to have value for money, ain't it? If other services can look for value, why not FL? Can say their life is not easy, but now, whose life is?
Old 26-03-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Where are all the white knights?
Never go and support all these MLs.
Old 26-03-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

To spend money on cheonging now makes me feel bad towards my family. Have to conserve cash to masks, hand sanitizers and toilet paper.
Old 26-03-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
To spend money on cheonging now makes me feel bad towards my family. Have to conserve cash to masks, hand sanitizers and toilet paper.
Bro u r a gd family man.

Up u +16
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1