The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2020, 03:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!
Re: Time is bad.

You all ah, no need worry about these working girls la. If they willing to do service, easy 400-800 pe day. 8k-15k a month. Even for older girls if they service good, word will spread and will make similar amount.

Just dont overpay and teach the other cai niao here to be smarter.
Old 29-03-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Yeah.....Don't be overly generous to girl. I know of friend overly generous until he is much poorer then the girls he is so generous to. Dumb.
Old 29-03-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
To spend money on cheonging now makes me feel bad towards my family. Have to conserve cash to masks, hand sanitizers and toilet paper.
even have the extra money for cheonging, but also need think first, if not for the safety of ourselves but also the safety for our family members. If so unlucky and kena the virus (when cheonging) and affect (infect) family members (especially elder parents, or young children) then will be worst.

unless you say when do with the girl, u going wear full protective gear, except for the little bro. then that may not be 100% safe too.
Old 29-03-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

We are not United one.. sure have some Roberts around.. or those want to act haolian one.. haha

If we are United.. I doubt the hj will be 50, bm 80, bj 100 and fj 150...

But not easy one.. haha..
Old 29-03-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
even have the extra money for cheonging, but also need think first, if not for the safety of ourselves but also the safety for our family members. If so unlucky and kena the virus (when cheonging) and affect (infect) family members (especially elder parents, or young children) then will be worst.

unless you say when do with the girl, u going wear full protective gear, except for the little bro. then that may not be 100% safe too.
#SBFUnited. #ColdTurkeyOrPCC. #FamiliesJobsHealth
Old 30-03-2020, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Crunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
You all ah, no need worry about these working girls la. If they willing to do service, easy 400-800 pe day. 8k-15k a month. Even for older girls if they service good, word will spread and will make similar amount.

Just dont overpay and teach the other cai niao here to be smarter.
Ditto that!
Old 30-03-2020, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Crunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Yeah.....Don't be overly generous to girl. I know of friend overly generous until he is much poorer then the girls he is so generous to. Dumb.
Yup. Once they suck dry your money, they will pretend to forget you..
Old 30-03-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

actually whenever hear bros feel bad for the MLs or FLs, can always ask if we earn the same hourly wage as them. when times were good, MLs earn $100-130, can be for 9 hours per day like our work day lor. bros here work 22 days per month maybe, can work backwards with monthly wage and find out roughly how much is hourly wage. worse if everytime tio unpaid OT

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns

Old 31-03-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
tinashe19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been nearly 4 months since I stopped cheonging, really cannot tahan liao but too bad now recession so need to keep a cool head and think with big head
Old 31-03-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinashe19 View Post
Been nearly 4 months since I stopped cheonging, really cannot tahan liao but too bad now recession so need to keep a cool head and think with big head
Should be "just as well", not "too bad". Since you already stopped, this gives you the incentive to continue to abstain.
Old 31-03-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinashe19 View Post
U in service line?

I know alot of driver stop going ml for quite long already. When time is good every week go at least 1 time.

Anyway wat you do are right.
Old 31-03-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchtime View Post
Yup. Once they suck dry your money, they will pretend to forget you..
==============================================
total agree.
they give F excuse like they v busy to call u as they need work extra as time is bad, or handphone no battery or they dare not call u as u they scare to disturb u.
knn last time give them $$$, they wechat u 10 times a day also can
Old 31-03-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
If you support them and you become jobless, who support you? Haha
=============================================
u jobless, u die yoru own fault
they remit $$$ back to china or vietnam to their lao gong
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1