The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: How many of you are RESOLUTE in $20 handjobs. I don't succumb to $50 handjobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post

Be it $20/30/40/50, a release is still a release. Commercial sex offers full package but there's a risk of getting STDs and bumping into people you know. The thrill in massage is fishing for something that is unexpected, leaving you satisfied with a good customer experience without burning a hole in the pocket. Happy cheonging
Do you know you can also go geylang and opt for a HJ only ? you don't need to have sex with them. ask them to HJ for you for 20 min, some of them esp the spa train WL will give you a good time.

unless you damn famous or something, go spa also can bump into people you know lah.

as for the fishing part for a thrilling experience, depends on where you go isn't it? if you go Mango, you know what you can expect liao...so where is the so called thrill ? Or say you go Joneling, you can also roughly know what to expect. if you really want to fish and looking for unexpected thrill, you need to go to those proper regular spa, not those dodgy ones.
Old 28-03-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many of you are RESOLUTE in $20 handjobs. I don't succumb to $50 handjobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post

as for the fishing part for a thrilling experience, depends on where you go isn't it? if you go Mango, you know what you can expect liao...so where is the so called thrill ? Or say you go Joneling, you can also roughly know what to expect. if you really want to fish and looking for unexpected thrill, you need to go to those proper regular spa, not those dodgy ones.
Who's good at Mango or Joneling? Can share?
Old 28-03-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Who's good at Mango or Joneling? Can share?
never go mango....Joneling you want to go in kena chop carrot ?

just go to their FB see who you like
Old 28-03-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
never go mango....Joneling you want to go in kena chop carrot ?

just go to their FB see who you like
The cubicles at Joneling is not fully concealed to the ceiling. Can hear the next door conversation. Mango is worse, like those hospital curtains partitions, with centralised shower. Both are black shops.

When I started cheonging, MLs were usually older than me. Nowadays is the other way round
Old 29-03-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
The cubicles at Joneling is not fully concealed to. the ceiling. Can hear the next door conversation. Mango is worse, like those hospital curtains partitions, with centralised shower. Both are black shops.

When I started cheonging, MLs were usually older than me. Nowadays is the other way round
when was the last time you go Joneling ? they have sealed up the ceiling except some rooms where adjacent rooms share one aircon, there is a small hole.

not sure why you concerned about hearing what next door is talking or doing ? is it because you don't want people hear you talking or when doing stuff ?

i really don't care unless i want to chat with the ML. even if the door people can see inside i also don't care. lol
Old 29-03-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Geylang got no special gems. I find ML or at least freelance masseur has some gems. For example some has E, F cup tits where you rarely find in Geylang. A sense of achievement if you can conquer the masseurs. Usually take more than 1 practise to do it.
Old 29-03-2020, 12:56 AM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: How many of you are RESOLUTE in $20 handjobs. I don't succumb to $50 handjobs

Quote:
when was the last time you go Joneling ?
2 years ago...
Used to be regular there for awhile
Old 29-03-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
vistor987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I need to learn some negotiation skills from you guys...
Old 29-03-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you a bit contradicting lah bro....first you say must slowly...must take some effort, cannot rush.....after a couple of visits , that is 2 visits right? only 2 visits you can finish them off.....you really sex god lah.

why don't you tell us what kind of place you went only 2 visits you can finish them off ?
A few of them.

1. 2 milf at Martin road. I know the first masseur FF who has F cup tits. During her bf, I just slowly finger her pussy from outside. After I find it a bit moist, I move inside and it was drenching wet. She gives me a wonder juagen and boob fuck. The 2nd visor I went to her place again. This time convince her to join me in the shower. That is when she strip fully naked. She asked me whether I can finger her like the last time so I did lo. After that she is completely weak. I massage her then bang her upside down. Next I went for her “sis” F, E cup who is next door. First massage same thing. 2nd time ask her whether want to FJ. Her pussy is super tight. Lol! Did both milf and service them till FF went back to China

2. There is also the famous melody (used to be at king George). 2nd visit she joined me in the shower. Play with her D cup boobies in shower and dig her pussy. Oh! She loves it rough. After that I had to use my spare condom and back her

3. There is also C (Melody’s ex neighbour). This one a bit difficult. Took me 5 visits before I manage to bang her. C practises yoga and do a lot of gym. Almost can take any position.

4. Another one is juagen expert CC (green line). It all started when she had a stiff back. Since she has no customer after my session, I help massage her stiff back. Once she become super relax, I started to knead her boobs and then suck her nipples and neck gently. She is moaning away as I slowly rub her pussy from outside. She told me to bring condom during my next visit. Didn’t really rft as it is a bit open

5. Another SYT D cup girl from Guangzhou (masseur who stay at Geylang). She is so comfortable with me during the 2nd visit till she strips totally naked and ask me to do Mosha for her. Wa kao! Rub the beads around her whole body like boobs, ass crack and pussy. When a girl offer you this, nothing can stop your gun from banging her hard. Really had one of the best fuck of my life.

6. Another one is a great milf that juagen super well. Also manage to bang her 2nd visit. She will do 40 min juagen till I am rock hard. Tease me for 40 mins till my cock is going to burst. That is when I really bang her hard like I never fucked my whole life. Huge orgasm.

7. Lady L in Geylang. A good milf masseur with D cups boobs. She loves to wear parties with beads. Don’t know what shit is that but when beads rub against her panties, she will be leaking wet. Sibei song

Some observation.
1. Start slow. Don’t dig cb aggressively
2. Try to make them relax. Sometimes help them massage their tired shoulder and neck. They will let their guard down
3. I find their neck and ear super sensitive. Just some light kiss on their neck and ear will send shock waves. Try it.
4. Once you make them relax, their bra and panties will give way. Continue foreplay and make them horny
5. They will beg you to fuck them.

Personally I prefer more milf as they can massage well and do good juagen/ HJ. Apart from that, they are damn horny and they enjoyed sex.
Old 29-03-2020, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

i second that brother. $50 wank means can touch, can lick, can finger can kiss. If just for a pure hj, pls la, take that 50 doller note wrap around your dick you will be happier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
I don't part with $50 for handjobs... ever

Only fools pay $50 for a wank
Old 29-03-2020, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
A few of them.

1. 2 milf at Martin road. I know the first masseur FF who has F cup tits. During her bf, I just slowly finger her pussy from outside. After I find it a bit moist, I move inside and it was drenching wet. She gives me a wonder juagen and boob fuck. The 2nd visor I went to her place again. This time convince her to join me in the shower. That is when she strip fully naked. She asked me whether I can finger her like the last time so I did lo. After that she is completely weak. I massage her then bang her upside down. Next I went for her “sis” F, E cup who is next door. First massage same thing. 2nd time ask her whether want to FJ. Her pussy is super tight. Lol! Did both milf and service them till FF went back to China

2. There is also the famous melody (used to be at king George). 2nd visit she joined me in the shower. Play with her D cup boobies in shower and dig her pussy. Oh! She loves it rough. After that I had to use my spare condom and back her

3. There is also C (Melody’s ex neighbour). This one a bit difficult. Took me 5 visits before I manage to bang her. C practises yoga and do a lot of gym. Almost can take any position.

4. Another one is juagen expert CC (green line). It all started when she had a stiff back. Since she has no customer after my session, I help massage her stiff back. Once she become super relax, I started to knead her boobs and then suck her nipples and neck gently. She is moaning away as I slowly rub her pussy from outside. She told me to bring condom during my next visit. Didn’t really rft as it is a bit open

5. Another SYT D cup girl from Guangzhou (masseur who stay at Geylang). She is so comfortable with me during the 2nd visit till she strips totally naked and ask me to do Mosha for her. Wa kao! Rub the beads around her whole body like boobs, ass crack and pussy. When a girl offer you this, nothing can stop your gun from banging her hard. Really had one of the best fuck of my life.

6. Another one is a great milf that juagen super well. Also manage to bang her 2nd visit. She will do 40 min juagen till I am rock hard. Tease me for 40 mins till my cock is going to burst. That is when I really bang her hard like I never fucked my whole life. Huge orgasm.

7. Lady L in Geylang. A good milf masseur with D cups boobs. She loves to wear parties with beads. Don’t know what shit is that but when beads rub against her panties, she will be leaking wet. Sibei song

Some observation.
1. Start slow. Don’t dig cb aggressively
2. Try to make them relax. Sometimes help them massage their tired shoulder and neck. They will let their guard down
3. I find their neck and ear super sensitive. Just some light kiss on their neck and ear will send shock waves. Try it.
4. Once you make them relax, their bra and panties will give way. Continue foreplay and make them horny
5. They will beg you to fuck them.

Personally I prefer more milf as they can massage well and do good juagen/ HJ. Apart from that, they are damn horny and they enjoyed sex.
Wow bro you are me very similar taste - all must be at least D cup then satisfied 😄

Salute you and your busty conquests. Hope you can share some of your contacts with fellow boobs lover bros here!
Old 29-03-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

Happy to share but some return home. Can just pm me. Yesterday just search my WeChat contact. Those in China won’t be coming in the short term. A handful here still available for plucking. Lady C very very difficult and picky. One 3-4 manage to up her. Melody is the easiest in my opinion
Old 29-03-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 677 / Power: 22
UndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post

wow all ur storys when one? sound like heyday of massage in mid 90s.. they still around? hahaha.. how much u pay them?
i nv got so lucky.. nowadays all the massuese i go all scare kena caught like fuck by mgmt, even lift up shirt also dun dare.. sian..
Old 29-03-2020, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
At most $30
I told the girl, u massage me, 45min. Last 10min u Handjob. Doesn't justify $50
NEVER SUCCUMB to $50 handjobs
All of u super rich ya.
================================================== =======
with Geylang & Petain closed, only spas open now
some bros text me to kpkb about ANNA at LV Star Spa amk ave 10

entrance fee $88 1 hout (actually only 45 min lah)
but increase hj from $100 to $150/-
rob bank better
Old 29-03-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
================================================== =======
with Geylang & Petain closed, only spas open now
some bros text me to kpkb about ANNA at LV Star Spa amk ave 10

entrance fee $88 1 hout (actually only 45 min lah)
but increase hj from $100 to $150/-
rob bank better
Really?

No is better than rob bank.. haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1