The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2020, 06:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future
Do you ask about your girl's past relationships and sexlife?

Just curious about what people do.

For me, personally, I don't because I feel history is history. Everybody has got one so no point going there. The more you know, you might actually start minding stuff. But people are naturally curious and I am no different.

My gal seems like a very nice and even-tempered girl but when she explodes, she is fucking nasty (which is admittedly rare nowadays but there was a period when we were close to breaking off and she was fucking nasty to me almost everyday). She always tells me that she was a bad girl in the past and maybe "you don't know me well enough and if you did, you wouldn't love me". That is BS to me and I have told her that.

And during sex, she always tells me "You are very big. You have very good technique". Internally I tell myself "lan jiao lah. Don't tell me your exes all that bad"

Have you guys ever wondered and asked about your girl's past? Did you ask and when you did and knew about stuff you didn't (especially stuff you don't like), did it change anything? This may not be actions or behaviour towards her but also how you feel.
Old 28-03-2020, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you ask about your girl's past relationships and sexlife?

It’s pretty erotic for me to hear my gf previous stories when we had sex.

She shared with me quite a few things like, how she was fucked from behind by her ex in public places last time. By the pool side sex she had that was almost caught by the security guard. I even asked her if I was the “biggest”.. haha. She told me I’m not the longest one. I didn’t feel offended

I guess, u just have to take your pride out when discussing some matters. U cannot fight with someone that is before u. But I think it will mind fuck or became jealous if u hear that she does something with her ex but chose not to do it with u.
Old 28-03-2020, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Only asking this is the kind of thing that turns you on. Otherwise better not to know.
Old 28-03-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 20
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

ignorance is bliss... better not to know..

Some guys cannot take it one.. i'm one of them..

I cant stand my gal telling me how she swallowed her ex cum or she fucked 20 man before .. or how her ex would fucked her 5 times a day and shoot into her pussy or how she orgasms 10 times with her ex...

I think some guys cannot take it.. wondering how many guys here can take it?
Old 28-03-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
scotus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never ask and never gets any lies?
Old 28-03-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
DuaLipa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post

I cant stand my gal telling me how she swallowed her ex cum or she fucked 20 man before .. or how her ex would fucked her 5 times a day and shoot into her pussy or how she orgasms 10 times with her ex...

Fully agreed and why bother.
Old 28-03-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
hornyvb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
Only asking this is the kind of thing that turns you on. Otherwise better not to know.
Very well said bro, my exact sentiments.
Old 28-03-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
TinyFatCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No need to know too much
Old 28-03-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

"You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes" - Morpheus

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 28-03-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post

Cb how to orgasm 10x a day sia

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 28-03-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Hahaha. Actually I think can do five times quite something already, maybe his ex at that time was young lah. I now 40+, 5 times beyond me siah.

And yeah, I also took the blue pill. I don't think I can take that her exes (maybe) used to CIP her. But funny how girls always ask us about our exes, how many we have, what we did for them...then tell them honestly, sulk like fuck.

Curiosity killed the cat.
Old 28-03-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
When you have sex with her.... see how skillful or acceptance she is.... is enough.
Agreed bro. For me I will asked after few months together.
Old 28-03-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Good to ask n know how good or bad girl she had been in the past if she is willing to tell u the truth ...the sex could be better n more enjoyable as a result when u learn to identify and work on her pleasure points n areas n her preferences when having sex with u comparing with her previous partners

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-03-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 22
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Girls can la bro.. .
Old 28-03-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Girls can la bro.. .
Think girls can orgasm n recover very fast after exploding ...whilst most guys esp the older ones those abv 50 or 60 takes a lot of time to recover after 1 shot or 1 round ...immediately after shooting flat liao ..but girls on the other hand pick themselves up faster almost immediately after they cum keeping their pussies wet ...so guess the TheGreatOne is correct....if u can keep on pleasuring them down there non-stop, they will keep on cumming n cumming at least 5 times if not 10 either in one go or 2 or 3 separate rounds in 1 nite ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1