The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Do you ask about your girl's past relationships and sexlife?

It's better act blur n don't ask. What if one of her sex partner is your current boss n if this is the boss who makes your life difficult n nearly destroy u?
Old 28-03-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
It's better act blur n don't ask. What if one of her sex partner is your current boss n if this is the boss who makes your life difficult n nearly destroy u?
To be honest, maybe more interested in the sex part, especially CIP and what they did. Secretly we all wanna be Jose Mourinho.
Old 28-03-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
harakiril33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Just curious about what people do.

For me, personally, I don't because I feel history is history. Everybody has got one so no point going there. The more you know, you might actually start minding stuff. But people are naturally curious and I am no different.

My gal seems like a very nice and even-tempered girl but when she explodes, she is fucking nasty (which is admittedly rare nowadays but there was a period when we were close to breaking off and she was fucking nasty to me almost everyday). She always tells me that she was a bad girl in the past and maybe "you don't know me well enough and if you did, you wouldn't love me". That is BS to me and I have told her that.

And during sex, she always tells me "You are very big. You have very good technique". Internally I tell myself "lan jiao lah. Don't tell me your exes all that bad"

Have you guys ever wondered and asked about your girl's past? Did you ask and when you did and knew about stuff you didn't (especially stuff you don't like), did it change anything? This may not be actions or behaviour towards her but also how you feel.
Young time when dated my first love, I kept probing about her past. Being innocent and naive, everything she mentioned I took it to heart. One time I show her my favourite band song, she could sing part of the lyrics. Was taken aback that she knew the language. Turns out that it's her ex who taught her. For a long time, I was affected, don't listen to that band any more lol. Was a r/s greenhorn taking things too hard.

Surprisingly for the sex part, I was fine and didn't dig out much. Dominated her the way I wanted and gave her new experiences.

Bottom line is that ask too much is like opening a can of worms. Unless you can take it. So no point to dig. However, as we mature with age and date more, we become more immune about her history. You know you're the bigger man cos end of day, she chose you!
Old 28-03-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 10
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It is best not to ask but I find girls like to ask guy about their relationship and their sex life. I myself did not ask my wife abt it and in the end she told me her past relationship just after we have sex the first time.
Old 28-03-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
xesuzuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
To be honest, maybe more interested in the sex part, especially CIP and what they did. Secretly we all wanna be Jose Mourinho.
All wanted to be sacked?
Old 28-03-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xesuzuki View Post
All wanted to be sacked?
And get paid millions as severance. Yes.
Old 29-03-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

depends on your pov and reaction to it after opening the can of worms, some bros get affected like the CIP, the tot of another guy's cum flowing out from the pussy creampie, imagine if u go down on her then the tot keeps coming back u lick halfway got another guy's cum come out lol...

some bros are turned on by such things, knowing about their partners sex lives, some even pay other guys to fuck their partners while they watch and pcc at the side, then mayb join in to GB her later on... orgy thread got plenty such bros... this is called cuckolding...

so u know urself best, if u dont take it well, best dont ask, coz it can only get worse and not better, give u an illustration below... say a couple trying to conceive a baby, so everyday CIP, the gal is also eating outside so tell the bf nvm juz shoot inside i'm trying to concieve... so after awhile the gal gets pregnant, gives birth blah blah blah and the story goes on, the kid grows up, so if you're the husband and one fine day u know about this, are u going to do a DNA test on ur kid? does the result make any difference to your life? if the marriage and family is a happy one, i say juz leave it, if the result shows the kid is not yours, are you going to disown him? fruit for thought...

and the part abt your partner saying u big, we wouldnt know for sure unless u line up all her exes and do some dick measuring, point is though whether big or not only u yourself know, but from your gf's point she is trying to make u feel good so i say u shld be happy about it, another illustration for u... u go book a FL, would u prefer a dead fish or would u prefer one who moans and cums for u... i'm sure most will take the latter one, even if u know damn jolly well it's fake, at the very least she took the effort to fake for u, that goes to show something better than the dead fish who doesnt put in any effort juz wan u faster cum 'are u done?' lol... another fruit for thought...

somethings like BBBJ or anal she tell u she did for her exes, then when u wana do, she find a thousand and one excuses not to do with u, how would u feel? wah lau why u do with your ex u dowan to do with me, then u feel sad right, end of the day i find so as long u guys are enjoying ur sex life, no need to worry about the rest unless it turns u on...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 29-03-2020 at 02:17 AM.
Old 29-03-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
linda tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Do you ask about your girl's past relationships and sexlife?

Quote:
Just curious about what people do.

For me, personally, I don't because I feel history is history. Everybody has got one so no point going there. The more you know, you might actually start minding stuff. But people are naturally curious and I am no different.

My gal seems like a very nice and even-tempered girl but when she explodes, she is fucking nasty (which is admittedly rare nowadays but there was a period when we were close to breaking off and she was fucking nasty to me almost everyday). She always tells me that she was a bad girl in the past and maybe "you don't know me well enough and if you did, you wouldn't love me". That is BS to me and I have told her that.

And during sex, she always tells me "You are very big. You have very good technique". Internally I tell myself "lan jiao lah. Don't tell me your exes all that bad"

Have you guys ever wondered and asked about your girl's past? Did you ask and when you did and knew about stuff you didn't (especially stuff you don't like), did it change anything? This may not be actions or behaviour towards her but also how you feel.
happening to me now....at crossroads
Old 29-03-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Topshag33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think depends. For me personally I was young and naive. Took to her stories badly after I query of her past and found out harsh truths but looking back if history occurs again now, wouldnt ever matter because she was a good person just made a wrong choice.. and being young some times we make mistakes. History is history.

Ignorance is bliss. 😊
Old 30-03-2020, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda tan View Post
happening to me now....at crossroads
If you think the relationship is worth fighting for, will have to fight through this period. Darkness seems never ending, yet it will end. And talk through it, be as frank as you can about your feelings and reasons and you interpreted her actions/words. Tell her it is because you treasure the relationship, that's why you wanna talk. Otherwise, just ignore and forget because it meant nothing to you.
Old 30-03-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Have never openly asked or demanded to know abt my girlfriends' pasts. But if the topic comes up, i am open to listening. Thus far i have never judged their pasts and have even remained in relationships after knowing about their wild/dark pasts.

Their past sexual life was also never an issue. In fact, knowing about them actually makes it easier to know how to steer that current sexual relationship.
Old 30-03-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9347 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Last time , i date one girl but we never got together.

wah lao, she is those type that anything goes one.

do in car also can, do in public place also can. she told me all her bf never wear one , all just shoot inside.

and she is not ugly one. looks abit like this actress.

Old 30-03-2020, 10:27 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

in my younger days, yes i do want to know about my gf's past. Now I dont really care about the past, but girls i date all keep asking me the same line of questions about my past relationships

maybe its because i had the chance to experience till my hearts content and understand that everyone has a past but many females just cant get past that
Old 30-03-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
Only asking this is the kind of thing that turns you on. Otherwise better not to know.
Pretty much this. It's a question for a FB, not a gf/wife.

When you ask a question, think about the potential answers. Questions like this would only have
  • Negative Answers - She has tonnes of sex partners and they are damn big and she enjoys CIM
  • Neutral Answers - Standard bf kind of replies. Nothing exciting / boring.
If an answer would only have negative or neutral answers, I won't ask. At best I feel neutral so why bother.
Old 30-03-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just remember, if you ask, your other half will likely ask you too.
You dare to share? Lol.

For me, will ask when I was young and bothered by it. After awhile, less bothered, as am not a saint myself. In fact, I didn’t really ask my wife. She just shared.

Like one bro said, with the boss as an example. More commonly, it could be guys within her group of friends who could have up her before. Can you accept that?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1