The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2015, 03:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Malay girls VS Indo babes VS Pinoy ladies

Bros,

For all these dark skinned Polynesian women, based on your experiences which kind is the best. IMHO, local Minahs are not as nice or fair skinned as Indonesia women, especially the Javanese but I hear that they can be quite freaky in bed and easy to up. Pinoy women on the other hand are very passionate and unlike Minahs or Indons, won't have any religious issues like eating pork when dating.

This thought came to mind cos I have a buddy who managed to up a Malay MILF working as office girl in his friend's company. Her husband is your typical lowly educated Mat who studied in a Madrasah and now works as a delivery man. He upped her by buying her lots of shit and giving her a lifestyle her poor Mat hubby cannot give. She wanted to leave him and marry my buddy which freaked him out, so now he is with a few Indonesia girlfriends....

So I was thinking.... Which kind of gals better?

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 14-09-2015, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 10
fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Malay girls VS Indo babes VS Pinoy ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
Bros,

For all these dark skinned Polynesian women, based on your experiences which kind is the best. IMHO, local Minahs are not as nice or fair skinned as Indonesia women, especially the Javanese but I hear that they can be quite freaky in bed and easy to up. Pinoy women on the other hand are very passionate and unlike Minahs or Indons, won't have any religious issues like eating pork when dating.

This thought came to mind cos I have a buddy who managed to up a Malay MILF working as office girl in his friend's company. Her husband is your typical lowly educated Mat who studied in a Madrasah and now works as a delivery man. He upped her by buying her lots of shit and giving her a lifestyle her poor Mat hubby cannot give. She wanted to leave him and marry my buddy which freaked him out, so now he is with a few Indonesia girlfriends....

Hi TS,

I have had the luck of having all 3 types as fbs, gfs, and friends.

IMHO,

Malays:
Pros: Good in bed, horny, easy targets. Great gfs or fbs.
Cons: Religious (depends), sticky. Not good as a wife.
Medals: 3 Malay gfs and 2 fbs (one ex-SIA stewardess)

Indons:
Pros: Good in bed, horny and KC a little different.
Cons: Freaky (encountered a threat to use bomoh on me), language barrier. Good gf, bad as wife.
Medals: 2 ex- gfs (1 Chinese indon, 1 Malay Indon)

Pinoys:
Pros: Easy targets for me IMO, average horniness, can be good wives if u watch over them.
Cons: Like to live high-pretentious lives, some high maintainence, very SPG pattern.
Medals: 2 fbs, 1gf, 1 wife

No offense to any bros, these are just based on my experiences.

Godspeed.
Old 14-09-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Bro, so prolific lah... just upped u... I must say a lot of them are really hot, some even Marlboro red smoking hot.... But alas I need a gal that has also some brains so when they open their mouths, my cock will just shrink...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen69angel View Post
Hi TS,

IMHO,

Malays:

Indons:
Cons: Freaky (encountered a threat to use bomoh on me), language barrier. Good gf, bad as wife.

Pinoys:
Pros: Easy targets for me IMO, average horniness, can be good wives if u watch over them.
Cons: Like to live high-pretentious lives, some high maintainence, very SPG pattern.

Godspeed.

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 14-09-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen69angel View Post
Hi TS,

IMHO,

Malays:

Indons:

Pinoys:

Godspeed.
Thanks for sharing this
Old 14-09-2015, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bros,

Had some luck with Indon girls.

For Indon girls, from my experience it really depends on the locations you managed to get the girls and how you treat the girls and of course applying some of the ideas I got from Brother Wizrd

Rich indon girls:
Some just wanna have fun. those ONS type.
sticky?! really depends

High Professional indon girls, such as IT, PR, Marketing:
higher GFE. not very sticky because they are busy with work as well.

low-middle income: sales assistant, admin, shop assistant
mid-high GFE. can be quite sticky at times.
Old 14-09-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster

fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Malay girls VS Indo babes VS Pinoy ladies

Quote:
Bro, so prolific lah... just upped u... I must say a lot of them are really hot, some even Marlboro red smoking hot.... But alas I need a gal that has also some brains so when they open their mouths, my cock will just shrink...
Haha,

Thanks thanks for the up! But I am not really sure on the points on what they do. Anyway, I'm that unlucky with Chinese, so ended up with my pinoy wife. Lol..
Old 15-09-2015, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceCharles View Post
Thanks for sharing this
Welcome! But I always had a weakness for Angmors. Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1