The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Please continue to love Xiao Jun even though I have broken up with her.
Please continue to visit mama Annie even though I seldom go back to have dinner with her
Please continue to shower TLC to IceyIvy even though I got stung by her iceblast
Please continue to talk to Yumi even though I have stop getting GFE from her
Please continue to look out for kafei even though I switch to tea.

Old 08-01-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Dass69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And not forgetting the ex M1! Heard she now has a Sg boyfriend who is much younger than her... saw them couple days ago at balestier area. Seems to be a pretty happy couple. But one look can tell the guy is much younger.
Old 08-01-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dass69 View Post
And not forgetting the ex M1! Heard she now has a Sg boyfriend who is much younger than her... saw them couple days ago at balestier area. Seems to be a pretty happy couple. But one look can tell the guy is much younger.
my fav Botak Cheng Cheng
Old 08-01-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster (V)

iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello iphone1s:

It’s really sad you will no longer be spending money on Malaysian Chinese WL at Geylang.

Instead you will be spending money (2.5-3.5k) on chanel255baby.
Hahahahahahahaha! bro, u really made my day!

Don't lyke dat lar. Somehow there are alot of elements that made me leave this space. it's not just our Malaysian WLs. Its the entire experience. Can't say much, but suffice for me to leave.
Old 08-01-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dass69 View Post
There's M1 and there's also Singtel (at L16H67 - for those who will remember, she was a super commando). Actually, her working name is Cynthia but, along the way, it became Singtel.....
Old 08-01-2020, 06:41 PM
Samster

Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Please continue to love Xiao Jun even though I have broken up with her.
Please continue to visit mama Annie even though I seldom go back to have dinner with her
Please continue to shower TLC to IceyIvy even though I got stung by her iceblast
Please continue to talk to Yumi even though I have stop getting GFE from her
Please continue to look out for kafei even though I switch to tea.

Hi, Bro, got somemore leh.... MikiOne, Ying Ying and Kelly. What's your exit clause like? ha ha.
Old 08-01-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
There's M1 and there's also Singtel (at L16H67 - for those who will remember, she was a super commando). Actually, her working name is Cynthia but, along the way, it became Singtel.....
CYNTHIA is Navy Seal

Super daring
Old 08-01-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Hi, Bro, got somemore leh.... MikiOne, Ying Ying and Kelly. What's your exit clause like? ha ha.
Bro, mikione, omg... Speechless.. I haven't met Kelly and ying ying.

I am so heart broken to take the next steps

Exit clause: dissolution, distribution of asspermsets.

Last edited by iphone1s; 08-01-2020 at 07:24 PM.
Old 08-01-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hello Everyone:

I apologise (if necessary) for posting this here (when it should be posted at JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]).

Advantage of GBW blue wave spa is proximity as it is very close to JB CIQ / Sentral.

Hi, Bro Turgid, thanks for info on GBW. As always, you have been very helpful. Thanks again.
Old 09-01-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Hello iphone1s:

It’s really sad you will no longer be spending money on Malaysian Chinese WL at Geylang.

Instead you will be spending money (2.5-3.5k) on chanel255baby.
I kena rejected by her liao. Maybe now no choice but to go back to malaysian WL liao.
Old 09-01-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Hello iphone1s:

Consider it a “blessing in disguise” which means you save around 2.5-3.5k!
True dat bro.

That's 16 to 23 times visiting xiaojun in a month
That's 31 to 43 times visiting Annie in a month
Old 09-01-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Hello iphone1s:

She (chanel255baby) advertised herself as “Slim body & attractive” but there are no photos.

What makes you so sure she is pretty / beautiful?
I took her word for it
Old 10-01-2020, 07:41 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
You assume she (chanel255baby) received “20 emails so far” and is “Slim body & attractive”.

Don’t you think it’s risky to pay around 2.5-3.5k based on assumption?
I agree it's risky bro. However, she rejected me because my expectations didn't match hers as we were heading in different directions.

Overall I would say that she is a lovely girl and worth a good pamper for the person she chosen.
Old 10-01-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Hello iphone1s:

At the end of the day, money is yours so you decide if you want to “risk” it!
I rather risk it on something sure. So far have not found the right one yet
Old 06-02-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 15
janu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Singtel! Long time ago! Still there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1