The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post

Easy way is to marry a siam bu and apply spouse visa....free or cheaper type go Thai embassy in sg, or if want long stay in Thailand apply in local immigration office depending which city u live with your siam bu.
Yes, most easiest way is to get marry with a siam bu. moreover now 90 days report can be done online and basically just to immigration for renew or extend visa yearly basis..(now considering scrapping the 90days report)

I'M CIM KING
Old 14-01-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Yup i know marrying a siam bu..
but after discussing with my girlfriend we decided not to marry first.
i plan to get a volunteering visa first.
Old 14-01-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Yup i know marrying a siam bu..
i plan to get a volunteering visa first.
Volunteering visa is not as easy as you thought, the charity organisation need to give their letter head for recommendation and is quite a hassle, than having Non O thai wife visa.
but still wish you good luck

I'M CIM KING
Old 14-01-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kittenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Volunteering visa is not as easy as you thought, the charity organisation need to give their letter head for recommendation and is quite a hassle, than having Non O thai wife visa.
seems to be alot of hassle just to stay with some girl
Old 14-01-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
My girlfriend dad know one of the director in one of the school. Already spoken with the director seem like he ok with it. so i will be as a volunteering teacher in English. As my girlfriend is a teacher too.
As a volunteering teacher does not need any degree. i think. Anyone tried being a volunteering english teacher?
Old 14-01-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My girlfriend dad know one of the director in one of the school. Already spoken with the director seem like he ok with it. so i will be as a volunteering teacher in English. As my girlfriend is a teacher too.
As a volunteering teacher does not need any degree. i think. Anyone tried being a volunteering english teacher?
If can get some organisation to apply for you should be easier, but that organisation must go thru some procedure with immigration etc I think they should know how to get it done.

If doing in Chiangmai I know an agent who does volunteer visa for people and she has her own charity firm to apply for visa and handle immigration people who check on them every month.....not so sure about the cost but I think not so cheap around the range of 20-30k baht for 12+3 months etc.

Another way is to get student visa, go learn some Thai and apply the 1year education visa also around 30k baht.

Also, I think Thai embassy in sg can let u apply business visa or something, each time is 90 days stay......u can drop by and ask more info there.
Old 17-01-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wah...teacher in SBF, you naughty naughty 😄
Old 18-01-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
just curious and kpo ar, why decide not to marry 1st?

anyway to add on on thai work permit

pink card - hard labor permit similar to sg WP card is for only laos, myan, n cam only, only for hard labor job cannot handle money, cannot sit in desk etc etc

blue book - normal work permit similar to sg S pass or EP pass, like other bros have mentioned have
- local quota to meet
- need min registered company capital if i recall 3mil or around there
- will affect company yearly tax payment
- pay 50/50 with company 10% pak kan sarm kom, similar our CPF cap at 1500b/mth
- pay personal income tax forget how much but confirm higher than thai
Old 19-01-2020, 02:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
....... not so sure about the cost but I think not so cheap around the range of 20-30k baht.
Thats quite costly...... I recall I only paid @ 5.8K baht in Pattaya to an agent to arrange my employment visa. But that was long time ago when Thaksin was still the PM and hotels were screaming for qualified kitchen staff. Yep... I was a chef in one of the hotels.
But my stint there did not last long after the management found I was focusing more on mongering than on my work.
Old 19-01-2020, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Thats quite costly...... I recall I only paid @ 5.8K baht in Pattaya to an agent to arrange my employment visa. But that was long time ago when Thaksin was still the PM and hotels were screaming for qualified kitchen staff. Yep... I was a chef in one of the hotels.
But my stint there did not last long after the management found I was focusing more on mongering than on my work.
Wow that was long time ago, i was in Bangkok setting up my company before the yellow shirt close the airport.....

The 5.8k is normal working visa i guess, since hotel have enough quota and resources to apply directly for you, the legal fee from immigration and labour dept is not so high. But if apply for volunteer visa, agent & the charity firm will add on their cost to the volunteer visa which will include the fee to donate to mountain children etc.....but that is from Chiangmai, not sure about bkk or other cities.
Old 20-01-2020, 02:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wow that was long time ago, i was in Bangkok setting up my company before the yellow shirt close the airport.....

The 5.8k is normal working visa i guess, since hotel have enough quota and resources to apply directly for you, the legal fee from immigration and labour dept is not so high. But if apply for volunteer visa, agent & the charity firm will add on their cost to the volunteer visa which will include the fee to donate to mountain children etc.....but that is from Chiangmai, not sure about bkk or other cities.
I was on holiday there when I came across the advertisement posted on a sign outside the hotel. I walked in to enquire and after a short interview, the manager gave me the agent's contact. I went to her office immediately and just paid her 5.8K baht and my passport. She arranged everything for and I was able to start work within days.... I dun know what visa she arranged for me as it was sent to the hotel. When I reported for work, the hotel returned me my passport with a photocopy of the visa and said they will keep the original copy. I dun understand the visa as it was entirely in thai.

I did not bother so much as my 2-week holiday turned into a 7 month long party and I got paid for it too.
Old 21-01-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Seems ok is normally for the sake of respect one another without knowing what he himself is going to go tru with the immigration. Till then..
Thai family when comes to asking them to help, starting will say no problem everything can be done, i know this person that person, but when cant be done, excuses more than saliva can cover. why? Face dignity comes first before money for thai, there's nothing they dont know..

Not to spray cold water to you bro, but "Jin re bu ton wan re"
Immigration this time is really hard on cracking the visa things...
From voluntary visa, teaching permit to Retirement visa and etc..
Now with the Chinese group into the Thai market and even now have Chinese people setting up agency to help people apply various visa.
before is only Thai do for foreigners. When you see the chinese get into this business,you can see how lucrative this business is..and when too many visa are being issued, the behind scene cracking starts..Well, the immigration want money for the visa but they cant said it out, but do the cracking silently.
But seriously dont understand, why not get registered marriage first..everything will be much more easier...
Just sign paper mah...the custom marriage for her family can be done in later part ..
get a thai wife visa, together register a company, get a work permit(much more easier to get when have thai wife) , for consecutive 3 years, 4th year applied for PR if you wish..if not, just renew thai wife visa every year..

If having a whatever visa via backdoor, you really have to pray and po bi that the visa you holding are the genuine ones..
Stamps from the immigration or whatever department can be easily copied n done. What you are holding may look real, but when key into systems, Bingo, yours are not registered and there you go...

I'M CIM KING
Old 21-01-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Like father like son?

Fake news?

These 4 are the outcast sons whom are not allow to be back into Thailand

If really mati, not surprise at all..nei gong(inside palace) is always very dangerous. Furthermore. stripping off this "fei zhi" is more than meet the eyes.
Is not decided by "HIM" but was decided by his Lao Ma...

I'M CIM KING
Old 21-01-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
They always say... One must lead by example.

Meanwhile..... maybe in the future there be hospital with "special' care in menu by nurse highly trained in massage.
"He also said decriminalizing brothels would help eliminate the culture of bribery within the law enforcement."

Just becos of this comment, the bill to legalize the prostitution biz will not be passed at all..
"They" have biggest share of the cake in this biz and you want to take their cake away....
If its comfortable in gray area...then let it be ...

I'M CIM KING
Old 29-01-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Seems ok is normally for the sake of respect one another without knowing what he himself is going to go tru with the immigration. Till then..
Thai family when comes to asking them to help, starting will say no problem everything can be done, i know this person that person, but when cant be done, excuses more than saliva can cover. why? Face dignity comes first before money for thai, there's nothing they dont know..

Not to spray cold water to you bro, but "Jin re bu ton wan re"
Immigration this time is really hard on cracking the visa things...
From voluntary visa, teaching permit to Retirement visa and etc..
Now with the Chinese group into the Thai market and even now have Chinese people setting up agency to help people apply various visa.
before is only Thai do for foreigners. When you see the chinese get into this business,you can see how lucrative this business is..and when too many visa are being issued, the behind scene cracking starts..Well, the immigration want money for the visa but they cant said it out, but do the cracking silently.
But seriously dont understand, why not get registered marriage first..everything will be much more easier...
Just sign paper mah...the custom marriage for her family can be done in later part ..
get a thai wife visa, together register a company, get a work permit(much more easier to get when have thai wife) , for consecutive 3 years, 4th year applied for PR if you wish..if not, just renew thai wife visa every year..

If having a whatever visa via backdoor, you really have to pray and po bi that the visa you holding are the genuine ones..
Stamps from the immigration or whatever department can be easily copied n done. What you are holding may look real, but when key into systems, Bingo, yours are not registered and there you go...
Sorry for the late update. Yes, we decided to marry liao.. All document i have already only waiting for the MOM paper. will be marrying in feb 26 But worrying dont know immigration in airport will allow me in anot. because i have alot of tourist visa stamp.. and usually i stay around 1 months also. but this time i will go back thai and get marry..i confirm will get pull one side and ask why i enter thai again.. i flew on dec 21 and was pulled one sided and the immigration asked me alot qns end up she saw my return ticket and ask me to get marry and apply visa if next time have problem entering..

i photocopied all the document which needed by singapore embassy in thailand. after marry will go to HCM (Thai embassy) and apply for 1 years visa. heard there the requirement doesnt need 400k

if suay suay i fly on 8 feb and pulled one sided and show all document which needed from singapore embassy to get the marriage stamp and proceed to MFA and district office. will have high chance let me in anot ah? anyone kana before and what u usually explain to the Immigration officer?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1