The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
2010, GeylangKia69

Old 14-01-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18H44B Hotel

I wonder if they change the furry sheets for each customer...
Old 15-01-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 7
Len78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=kombust;19641098]I wonder if they change the furry sheets for each customer...[

So far I didn't see them change the furry sheets.
Old 15-01-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Len78;19643876]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
I wonder if they change the furry sheets for each customer...[

hmm i better ask for extra towel to lie on next time
Old 15-01-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
dxrevolution80 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any review of 111. Isn't her service still that bad?
Old 16-01-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kyutake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to this uprising house today during lunch, OKT damn friendly and off the bat recommended me 666. SYT, OKT claims only 21 years old.

Stepped in and saw 111, the face give the please don't choose me vibe so I stuck with OKT suggestion and took 666.

Don't really do numbers for such because very subjective but cbj was decent, she does look really young and she is those skinny kind. More like super lanky. Got thigh gap that kind. Boobs I think is about small b. Nice size for her figure and she very friendly. Alot of eye contact but we chicken and duck cause I can't speak thai.

Very accommodating and really even after cumming still hold me tight dont want me to pull out.

Think can rtf. Cause the chemistry's there and can build further.
Old 16-01-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxrevolution80 View Post
Any review of 111. Isn't her service still that bad?
Her service all along not bad. Never really drop. But also never really improve. Pretty constant. She is pretty taunting at first but give it some time, she is actually pretty nice
Old 16-01-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: L18H44B Hotel

[QUOTE=Len78;19643876]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
I wonder if they change the furry sheets for each customer...[

Yup they never change the sheet, I am also not sure how constant they send it for washing. We don't know any fluid flows over the sheet
Ps: I saw a stained sofa in one of the room. Don't know who is the culprit
Old 16-01-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

got leh... got 1 or 2 times i saw, after bonking, the 2 different gers pull out the bedsheet n dump it in a corner. i ask her why ...she say its soaking wet
i looked properly then i saw all our sweat n juice
but the sofa 1 not me horr.. i tried making love on the sofa but couldn't cum. it just wasnt comfortable
Old 17-01-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Ghostimage;19648467]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Len78 View Post

Yup they never change the sheet, I am also not sure how constant they send it for washing. We don't know any fluid flows over the sheet
Ps: I saw a stained sofa in one of the room. Don't know who is the culprit
lol i wanted to try sofa then i saw the stain and i changed my mind
Old 18-01-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

i saw the whitish stain but pretend din see ...
pussy inside n outside oso stain thousands of times ordy... i jz imagine it is brand new
Old 18-01-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
i saw the whitish stain but pretend din see ...
pussy inside n outside oso stain thousands of times ordy... i jz imagine it is brand new
thats yucky mucky
Old 18-01-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 7
new91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostimage View Post
Her service all along not bad. Never really drop. But also never really improve. Pretty constant. She is pretty taunting at first but give it some time, she is actually pretty nice
My 1st foray to Tomyam last week.
All the ladies are busy.

Watched the screen and picked 111. Waited for her multiple sessions to end

Took her for VIP for 1hour

I don’t grade the girls so just description
Look: Pretty
Body: Boobs are enhanced, so abit hard
Service: Shower is just standard wash. Leg massage press and went on with CBJ(both are simple and short). Went on to FJ.

After which I just let her fall asleep. I had a cup noodle for snack

RTF: Maybe

1st time FR Thai, feel free to add some points if you think my review is useful
Old 21-01-2020, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bongker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This house is probably the best one I visited. After reading the FRs, decided to give this place a shot, especially for the amenities and decorations. Tried the VIP Room, $100 for 45-50 mins. Was totally like a hotel room. Minibar, snacks, tub, TV - amazing! Atas House

When I visited, not many girls were there. Chose one, she looked quite shiok. Unfortunately the chemistry wasn't good. I personally don't enjoy it unless the lady is into it. Will try another girl later some day. Back to PRC houses till then.
Old 21-01-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongker View Post
This house is probably the best one I visited. After reading the FRs, decided to give this place a shot, especially for the amenities and decorations. Tried the VIP Room, $100 for 45-50 mins. Was totally like a hotel room. Minibar, snacks, tub, TV - amazing! Atas House

When I visited, not many girls were there. Chose one, she looked quite shiok. Unfortunately the chemistry wasn't good. I personally don't enjoy it unless the lady is into it. Will try another girl later some day. Back to PRC houses till then.
you paid 100 for the "amenities" but your girl sucks.....so what's the point ? lol
the amenities are bull shit if you don't have a good girl.
Old 21-01-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Teddymon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
you paid 100 for the "amenities" but your girl sucks.....so what's the point ? lol
the amenities are bull shit if you don't have a good girl.
I agree with what you said totally. Any brother care to share which wl provide good service in this house? Next time I will go down and try. I heard that this house all the wl look pretty decent. Thanks in advance for sharing of wl who provide better service. I believe if the amenities are good and wl is good, the $100 is definitely well spent.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1