The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-01-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
Just to share a noobie trip to Bangkok. Reach DM airport and already abit lost on transportation. Check with airport taxi and was quoted 850 bahts to my hotel. Luckily did not take up the offer so did a grab search. Only 326 bahts. So for those first timer there, you can save a bundle from this.
Welcome to BKK. My 1st time I was also abit lost overall but I did plenty of research on Google and Sammyboy before my trip. You'll get the hang of the country and finding more ladies if you visit frequently
Old 12-01-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Just sharing my experience only as a first timer. Reading up on the info and actually setting foot in Bangkok is totally different. Too much info and places to remember so did not want to be too greedy so just aim on 1 or 2 places to try out to experience it. Definitely cannot follow the seniors way so I just sharing how I felt going solo. Hopefully it can help for those going solo for the first time too.

I Guess is best to just relax and enjoy whatever we want to experience. Maybe today will go try out 7 heaven bj just for kicks and experience.

Hi Bro,

Just something from experience, things in Thailand is mixed in both very good and bad. a lot pending on luck. Rare to have good luck for all in one trip.

As a rather experienced cheongstar of the Thailand P4P, I knew it couldn't be all one-sided.

Just savor the good stuff and let go and forget the not-so-nice experience.

Knowntender
Old 12-01-2020, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Hi Bro,

Just something from experience, things in Thailand is mixed in both very good and bad. a lot pending on luck. Rare to have good luck for all in one trip.

As a rather experienced cheongstar of the Thailand P4P, I knew it couldn't be all one-sided.

Just savor the good stuff and let go and forget the not-so-nice experience.

Knowntender
I have no complaints at all as I am an old man with no expectations at all. Even a 40 years old woman is considered syt to me given my age. Just sharing out my personal experience but worry others may think my rating is high when they go visit.
Old 12-01-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster

PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

My last day and last contribution for my Bangkok experience. Rested yesterday so today felt abit more energetic to try out full service given had only tried sensual massage with hj at paradise massage and bbbj service at 7th heaven.

Today went back to try from Bangkok passion after going through their menu. Decided to try out their erotic lingam massage full service @2200 bahts for an hour. The girl I wanted was not available so just choose the girl who was attending to me. Abit meaty but natural boobs is I am ok with her even though there are quite a number of other slimmer girls around. Just wanted to try for the experience and not looking for wife.

She was friendly and can speak a little English so quite a pleasant session. The lingam massage was done with plenty of oil and gentle tickling of butt and hdly type. Also using boobs a lot to rub and slide up and down your back and butt. Later she adjusted herself so her butt was facing me slightly. Maituliao my hand went behind her butt to play gently on her pussy and butt hole. Quite surprised she like my little pinky playing with her butt hole. Slowly rubbing her pussy and same time little pinky poking gently into her butt hole. She was moaning softly as I was attacking both her pussy and butt hole. Can feel her pussy getting wetter too. She was slightly rotating her butt to coordinate with my rubbing of her pussy as her magic fingers were playing with my birdy gently. Birdy awaken and as both were enjoying each other, she asked to turn around to have better fun.

Requested for 69 and she was so happy as she capped me for the bj. Ate her pussy and at the same time, little pinky was inserted into her butt hole. She was getting pretty excited by then and started furious bj as her excitement mounted. Can feel her pussy getting Super wet as my thumb and little pinky Attack both her pussy and butt hole. Requested to fuck from her so she rode me cowgirl style.Quite good riding from her and grinding and after a minute or two she kinda collapsed as if from her O. Not sure whether is true or not but she rested awhile before we carry on again. This time round, change to doggy style and felt her pussy very tight so can’t last Long and when about to cum , pull out and took off the condom to jerk out. Quite a huge load for my standard. Rested awhile and she asked to washed and bathe me up. After that still high time and she wanted to massage for me but I say not necessary. Tip her and she walk me out of the shop. All the other girls were very friendly and greeted me as I left the shop a happy man. Thanks for the experience even though there are still so many variations of thrills in Bangkok to enjoy.

Had spend unnecessarily on transportation charges but can’t be help as was with my daughter who is shopping so hotels that I choose has to cater to her shopping area. For me personally if I were to go again will definitely stay in the Sukhuvmit area for easy enjoyment. Sukhuvmit area alone I think is enough to satisfy all my cravings for thrills. For Bros who is planning your adventure in Bangkok it is advisable to plan what you looking for and get hotel near your cheonging area to cut down on unnecessary transport charges.Good if you know thai language and you will have a fantastic time enjoying in Bangkok.

Sorry for the Long post and good bye Bangkok and Hello Jakarta here I coming soon.
Old 12-01-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Another virgin trip to 7 heaven bj pub.
Up you for good FR, hope u enjoy bkk
Old 12-01-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 5
amonz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im still suprised so many of you are having good experiences at 7 heaven
Old 16-01-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by amonz View Post
Im still suprised so many of you are having good experiences at 7 heaven
Could be due to different expectations.
Old 17-01-2020, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Hey all,

I will be around in Bangkok from the 24 - 27 Jan (CNY) for a short biz trip. Anyone planning to party? Will be going to BarBarBar, Babyface or else KTV.

PM me if interested!
Old 17-01-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 15
power8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud of

Just finished my session at a massage parlor in town in to town. Entrance 500, HJ 500 BJ 1000 and FJ 1500. ladies is very near to the picture shown. Mostly local ppl go. PM for exchange. Thanks
Old 17-01-2020, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 11
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

Bros,

First Post after lurking for many years but definitely not new to bkk scene. Wanted to contribute and post some short reviews since I'm currently here.

Dream heaven massage Sukhumvit Soi 33
Went in around 2pm after the girls outside the shop called out to me. Saw a cute girl with perky tits and slim body (I'm a sucker for petite girls)

Mamasan was not pushy, and obliged my request to see full line up before committing to service, was around 8 girls, mostly 20s to 30s, many with fake tits. Took 2600thb 90 mins vip room with petite girl that I saw outside. Asked Mamasan how many shots I could have and she asked me cheekily how many I can? So I said 2 lor and she confirmed no problem and spoke to petite girl in thai (let's call her K).

K brought me down to vip room, quite large with jacuzzi tub but I didn't want to use the jacuzzi. Stripped me and she left to go take her stuff. When she came back she teased me saying that I told mamasan that I wanted 2 shots, and further cheekily told me I could have 3 if I could manage hahahah. She could speak abit of English and I can speak abit of Thai so comms was not a problem. Took her clothes and was glad that her body was tight, real perky tits and smooth skin. Showered together and gave me sensual massage for around 10 mins before flipping me over and start capped BJ. Told her I wanted to fuck her and she rode me cowgirl for awhile before switching into missionary / doggy with no complaints.

Fucked her hard for the next 20 mins but my didi didn't want to cum so she HJ me for next 5 mins till exploded. 1 hour had passed alr but she still asked me if I wanted 2nd shot, told her no cuz didi don't want to co operate with me hahaha. Massaged me for the last 15 mins before showering and bring me out of shop. Total time inside around 80mins.

Overall good experience but might be better to come later in the day, around 5pm, where there will be more girls (they take shifts) and 5pm is timing where both shifts coincide.

Will stop by dozo nuru and doki doki massage next, have tried them before but will provide review this time.

Happy bkk Chionging Bros!
Old 20-01-2020, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
pepeking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Avoid billboard agogo bar, just gana ripped off by the mamasan and the barfined girl was terrible as well. Got extra LD added to the tab with no reason. When i KP they just act blur. Didnt want to get the bouncers involved.
Nothing much I could do, heng only cost a few hundred baht treated as a learning experience.
Never expected such a big agogo to be so shady. wdf...
Save yo money bros and stay safe.
Old 20-01-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
marklawrence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Boys any idea on le Bella? Trying to find a nice upmarket massage parlor to take clients
Old 20-01-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepeking View Post
Avoid billboard agogo bar, just gana ripped off by the mamasan and the barfined girl was terrible as well. Got extra LD added to the tab with no reason. When i KP they just act blur. Didnt want to get the bouncers involved.
Nothing much I could do, heng only cost a few hundred baht treated as a learning experience.
Never expected such a big agogo to be so shady. wdf...
Save yo money bros and stay safe.
The one on level 3 of nana plaza?
Been there a few times, no trouble at all before
Old 20-01-2020, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
pepeking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
The one on level 3 of nana plaza?
Been there a few times, no trouble at all before
guess it happens to a few people, if they scam everyone they probably will go out of business. seen some google reviews talking bout the same fat mamasan. my friend barefined a decrent bonk as well.
but the mamasan is really a scumbag. chalk it up to my bad luck.
Old 21-01-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
omglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyomglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone know any fl / okt that offer 3some with your gf
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1