The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2020, 06:59 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Sorry, Birdie, i have underestimated u, lol.

Hope i survive under D boobs. Will try to carry her for standing fuck since i am mascular ......hahahaha
Hello brudda botak head, oh I mena brudda dpower. U alway make me lol de! The WL u tried oso tried said u botak head, not hansum, flabby fair body, not tall and u look like an uncle wor. U self praise always bcos u suffer inferior complex de. Hehehe! Now u get your buddies bigbadbird and Apojaja and u to scratch each other ass-holes. LOL!
Old 17-01-2020, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, my taste deviates from that of many Bros a bit. So those not so suitable ones may suit me. Those suitable to most Bros will even suit me better, lol.
Actually this is quite true.

Some give DFK to me but surprised bros here say no.

While some bros received DFK treatment but I surprised that I received none.

Take it a pinch of salt sometimes. Can click really depends two individual even though it is not courtship.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 17-01-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, i bicep and hammer curl for 35 kg. Wriat static hold for 40 kg for 25 secs. Somemore her lower part and hands are hinged at my waist and neck respectively . In physics , should be ok mah .......hahahaha
NPNT. You know the rules ....lol
Old 17-01-2020, 10:15 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, i bicep and hammer curl for 35 kg. Wriat static hold for 40 kg for 25 secs. Somemore her lower part and hands are hinged at my waist and neck respectively . In physics , should be ok mah .......hahahaha
Brudda botak head, hahahagaha! U fucking clown #1 lah! You look more like the man in the pic below de. Last time hor, 2033 Mei Le, 2047 Ya Ya, YiYi, An An all said you forty something old, fair, lumpeh, and Botak head n bery the pian tai one. Look at watch when fucking n check in 1658A in advance to make cock hard first before WL come in.

That why hor, u got inferior complex and come online to remind urself u muscula and humsum. U even call your buddies birdbadbird n Apojaja the clown #2 to scratch your ass hole to make u self feel shiok shiok and look good. Bcos outside sbf u got nothing 2 show de. SBF is for FR WL and not FR yourself lah clown! LOL! Bye bye botak brudda!
Old 17-01-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
Actually this is quite true.

Some give DFK to me but surprised bros here say no.

While some bros received DFK treatment but I surprised that I received none.

Take it a pinch of salt sometimes. Can click really depends two individual even though it is not courtship.
Bro, yes, agreed, lol.

When i exchanged info with my friends, not only DFK, the same applies to tuna thing.

For example, the WL(egg white issue), i tuna her from session 1 till session 9 (last week). Out of 9 sessions, i cip 3 times. She average clocked 12 regulars per day, according to her. So difficult to get her .....and i only tipped her 50 for all the 9 seesions .She shared that she had tiraks being successful businessmn, doctor ....etc and always treated by tiraks at high class restaurants.

But my friends could not get a single raw stroke from her. Likewise, those WLs who allowed them to tuna, i also could not get ....my friends could not raw rub ex An An but i tuna her for 23 sessions ....so 人比人,气死人 , haha
Old 17-01-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
What rules ? )
Old 17-01-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 9
massage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks for sharing............
Old 17-01-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 9
massage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nice...............
Old 18-01-2020, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What rules ? )
That’s an Internet Slang/abbreviation ... In other words, No Picture No Talk!

Quote:
In essence ...... Talk is cheap if it doesn’t motivate action ... 🙄😃

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 18-01-2020 at 03:08 AM.
Old 18-01-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
有图有真相,冇图冇方项
Old 18-01-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Tigerboy099 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Drove down to Geylang for another adventure hunt inside L20H58.
This time OKT Margaret introduce this girl from House 1617 WH

NAME: Ju Zi

Figure: 7.5 (Fair Skin and Size Cup A)
Service: 7 (So So and I have to ask for some job to be done properly, skills a little lacking)
Attitude: 7 (Willing to accommodate but refuse to french with me maybe because I just had durian before going over =P)

Guess I wont call her again though I am always a sucker for fair skin girls but the Cup A is just a little too small for my liking and service is really so so.

While sitting there after the bonk for a smoke, saw quite a pretty one and heard her name is Xue Wen or Que Wen. Maybe she is next on my list.
Old 19-01-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 23
slippers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyslippers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Shi Shi (Hse 2036). 1st time.

#Debut 11 months ago, from Hu Bei. She is slim and pretty. A size boobs. 1.61m tall, 46 kg, slim face with sharp features, big eyes. Pretty face, nice body, nice legs ......i like )

# lip pecking or kissing. No frenching. She allowed raw rubbing of balls at her cunt after cpping the dick, lol.

# Nice conversations throughout the entire bonking session. She was pretty and charming, esp when she smiled. Looked adorable to me. I said she reminded
me of poppye the sailor man's girlfriend but many times prettier, she was amused and smiled cutely. Wow, i was attracted by her .........She reminded me to focus on sex instead of kept talking and ended up dick softened .....lol.

# She was not those very hot with body actions and loving sex type , different from ex AnAn or present Xuer Er (16W06) type. She absorbed my poundings in her demure, sensual , quiet, with soft moanings in a frowned forehead style. I enjoyed very much, even without frenching, just by thrusting and grinding slowly in her tight cunt, rubbing on her nice, smooth, fair, attractive body and looking on her pretty face. Her small boobs made her looked more sexy to me ......ooh lah lah , shiok ah. Kissed her face, neck, ear, inhaled her breath, with lip pecking, coupled with body rubbing and dick thrustings, grindings ......so erotic. I told her i would wish to hug her and have a nice nap ......only slept 3 hrs on previous night and bonked 2 WLs previous day (on the same day).

# didnt eject as beast mode not activated but i enjoyed the sex greatly in this slow pace. 40 mins of semi hard dick and slow thrustings/Grindings with lots of chit chatting during sex, lol. In fact, i was not focussing on sex but enjoyed talking to her. Enjoyed watching her smiling pretty face.

# Best part was when she was just about to walk out the room and i slided my hand on her cunt and ass crack, she was surprised and showed me the cute, annoyed, smiley , innocent expression .....i was so attracted by it ......really wish to take a snapshot picture of it .......

# getting horny after warming up . Outcalled Xuer Er (16W06) for the 1st time, and fucked her furiously for 25 mins and ejected in her tight cunt (with cap) . Knn shiok ah ......left GL tired but very sextisfied.
Shishi has a girlish charm that grows on you, in particular i personally adore her sloppy BBBJ which is one of the main draws for me.
Old 19-01-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by slippers View Post
Shishi has a girlish charm that grows on you, in particular i personally adore her sloppy BBBJ which is one of the main draws for me.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 19-01-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Bros, which hse have pretty, tall and short hair girl?
Old 19-01-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slippers View Post
I like her beauty, nice body, nice legs, nice complexion, straight forward characterand tight cunt. May try BBBJ next time )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1