The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 11-01-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25687 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Bro Havannah u session with Xue Wang before? Did u post a FR for her earlier?
nope bro i didnt, couldnt match timing... a snr bro share w me so i juz share her contact here...
Old 11-01-2020, 02:05 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
I find the description of professionalism to be inaccurate, as on wechat she's always raging at people. Even on this thread, she's always arguing and being abusive with people over minor issues, and I remember her even threatening to doxx other bros and "tear down this forum as well as the BDSM community" in her own words.

Hysterical loose-cannon behavior is something to avoid in a domme, or any sex worker. Or in a woman in general.

She may be a skilled domme, but calling her 'professional' is an insult to other dommes who actually are professional.
i believe we need to separate things inside of session and outside of session, yes she is skilled and whatever it is we pay her inside a session, she fulfilled her obligations, outside of session is her own private time and space, she can do whatever she wants, we didnt pay her outside session, who are we to judge her, unless u're saying there is a standard code of ethics and conduct that a domme has to observe before she is deemed a 'professional' domme? here and wehcat is public area, everyone and anyone can do or say what they want, u like can read, dont like move on, no need to wine like it...

turn it the other way round, a domme is 'professional' outside of session but cmi inside a session, would u pay for her? if cmi session think give u free also dowan right...

there is no professional body or guideline as to the skills, behavior or conduct of a domme, so how to define professional in this sense? is there certain qualifications or certification whether they pass teh bar or not? a prodomme ie PD is a domme who collects a tribute for a session, doesnt mean she is professional or not...

personally i find so as long a domme fulfils her obligations within a session, well groomed, observes hygiene, has a certain skill level, respect limits, she is pretty much her job well done, professional or not, doesnt really matter to me, juz my 2 cents... sexy and fun just completes my idea of a good domme...

that said flip the coin, contents of a session, quirks and kinks of a sub, personal particulars should stay pnc no matter what, similar to a lawyer/doctor - client privilege... imagine u had the most awesome and wonderful session ever only to have such info revealed, nobody will wan that to happen unless with explicit consent...

previously there was a group of students doing a project on BDSM, they approached me for a video interview similar to the one they did on eva, i accepted on the condition no photos or videos to be taken, if u had read the article, the sub at the end of the article, tonie, yup that's me... if i'm a retiree with no vanilla obligations, i would have agreed to do a video interview...

If a domme were to share pnc info freely, that is what I would deem unprofessional... a sub share with domme is because he/she trust her, she shld respect it instead of abusing that trust and use it against the sub... if we do not have trust or protection understanding that our info is safe, who will dare to share anymore...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 11-01-2020 at 04:08 PM.
Old 11-01-2020, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I find the description of professionalism to be inaccurate, as on wechat she's always raging at people. Even on this thread, she's always arguing and being abusive with people over minor issues, and I remember her even threatening to doxx other bros and "tear down this forum as well as the BDSM community" in her own words.

Hysterical loose-cannon behavior is something to avoid in a domme, or any sex worker. Or in a woman in general.

She may be a skilled domme, but calling her 'professional' is an insult to other dommes who actually are professional.
Agreed. I will never visit this woman after her outrageous behaviour on this forum last year.
Old 11-01-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 19
zoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

....Just to share.....

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12276

Last edited by zoomer; 13-01-2020 at 06:27 AM.
Old 11-01-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomer View Post
....Just to share and make your own judgement....
Guess only for high risk taker ....

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12276
I hardly ever deleted any contact from my wechat but I deleted hers. That's speaks a lot.
Old 13-01-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

I have Been informed that xiaomi is Coming 22/2/2020, do give her ur support t
Old 14-01-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
I have Been informed that xiaomi is Coming 22/2/2020, do give her ur support t
Sorry Sm folks, xiaomi informed, 7/3/2020 to spore instead. Trust this date to be final
Old 15-01-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ronnie_tong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, anyone have any KL mistress contact, going KL this weekend for work and wanted to have a session or two before coming back.
Old 17-01-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Message xue wang(雪王) and likely she will be back after chinese new year and still very much depending on the demand here. Wonder how many slaves served her before during her last visit in early to mid dec last year? I personally served her 4 times during her 3 weeks here. Hope she can return if not have to fly shenzhen to serve her leao.
Old 17-01-2020, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
Message xue wang(雪王) and likely she will be back after chinese new year and still very much depending on the demand here. Wonder how many slaves served her before during her last visit in early to mid dec last year? I personally served her 4 times during her 3 weeks here. Hope she can return if not have to fly shenzhen to serve her leao.
Does she speak English and accept all race subs?
Old 18-01-2020, 07:18 AM
Samster

HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Does she speak English and accept all race subs?
No idea of she accepting other race and need to clarify with her. It's not so much fun on the verbal humiliation part if slave do not understand mandarin if session by PRC mistress.
Old 18-01-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
No idea of she accepting other race and need to clarify with her. It's not so much fun on the verbal humiliation part if slave do not understand mandarin if session by PRC mistress.
agree but being the most economical and bang for the buck, have to make do with some...
Old 18-01-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

These Xue Wang(雪王) and Mistress Su (苏曼) don't come cheap also,they are stars of BDSM in China.
Old 18-01-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
These Xue Wang(雪王) and Mistress Su (苏曼) don't come cheap also,they are stars of BDSM in China.
Open mouth is 400
Old 18-01-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
True but compared with stars of jepun or ang mao still cheaper...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1