The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2015, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L1610

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
i sure she doesn't fit into our category of good fuck
Yes she lie down i doing all Chores
Old 10-06-2015, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: L1610

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Yes she lie down i doing all Chores
no wonder she looks so wet each time she left the room
Old 10-06-2015, 09:27 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L1610

Quote:
no wonder she looks so wet each time she left the room
Yes Sir...next session I will make sure to Bone Dry her
Old 10-06-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juswan2knwu View Post
Bro Max, where is the thread? I try to find but this is the only thread on L16H10...

I see. I just happened to see her on outcall when I went to up another gal in another house.
She looks slim and classy and was my type. Yummy.

After finishing my business, I saw her being booked again. Wow, makes me wonder how good is she, slurping...

So, went back to book at night but ends up waiting for 3 hours straight.

After seeing you guys' comments, I think I will not wait for her if she isn't free in future but will still try to order her once to try. Thank bro(s).
Bro, you prolly belong to the group who likes fresh novelty, aren't you? I have a few pals who are non-samsters are very inclined towards this kinda punter mentality ... As many would believe impressionable newbie like Chanel has higher chance for them to cover more " new grounds" ... "fresh novelties" ... etc. If you understand where I am coming from ... Bwahahaha ...

However, If you are into basic CAT150 services at least (let alone commando services), you would not miss anything if you failed to book her ...

Quote:
Its good to draw the crowd away.....i am for it as long as they don't come and queue for my favourite
There're a huge numbers of non-samsters & some samsters booked her albeit she lacks CAT150 service ... Reason being above ... As to how many would RTF, your guess is as good as mine ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 10-06-2015 at 10:18 PM.
Old 10-06-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its a fine line and sometime balance is key.

If she doesn't get too popular, she pack up and go - You suffer
If she become famous , you end up waiting long long - you suffer
If she get overwhelmed, her quality of service drop - you suffer.

I am objective oriented....touch and go
Quote:
You will be a great lover. I used to be like you but somehow the attachment become too great to bear. I tend to backoff after max of 10 sessions
It is okay if certain punter who wanna keep the WL to himself ... However, being a "GL public toilet" it is almost impossible ... Good things would never be a secret forever ... Unless that certain punter can afford to bao her ... Otherwise, Do Not try to be funny ... offering empty promi$e$ and create unncessary traumatism for the WL concern ... This punter in question is bluffing himself for doing that ... His train of thoughts is certainly unsound and/or crooked ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-06-2015, 10:36 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
It is okay if certain punter who wanna keep the WL to himself ... However, being a "GL public toilet" it is almost impossible ... Good things would never be a secret forever ... Unless that certain punter can afford to bao her ... Otherwise, Do Not try to be funny ... offering empty promi$e$ and create unncessary traumatism for the WL concern ... This punter in question is bluffing himself for doing that ... His train of thoughts is certainly unsound and/or crooked ...
worst is when this type of attempts failed, there are nastier way to attempt
Old 10-06-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
worst is when this type of attempts failed, there are nastier way to attempt
Absolutely, bro ... We shall reveal this samster in the open if he dares to make similar attempt on innocent WL in the future ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 10-06-2015 at 11:23 PM. Reason: To paraphase
Old 10-06-2015, 11:59 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Absolutely, bro ... We shall reveal this samster in the open if he dares to make similar attempt on innocent WL in the future ...
Yes...I hope he be low profile together with her gal...must always give ppl chance...But I must salute for his gut to step into the house two weeks ago to receive cold shoulder
Old 11-06-2015, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
linkfoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met chanel in 2831A, she told me she is from 1610, she is pretty girl

www.65cards.com/?from=newSam
Old 11-06-2015, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Yes...I hope he be low profile together with her gal...must always give ppl chance...But I must salute for his gut to step into the house two weeks ago to receive cold shoulder
Am not surprised as this kinda clown is damn bloody thick skin ... I know he at one time was targeting the house mate of CS after his failed attempt on the latter. I doubt he dares to step into 54A. This samster is a scum not only of the earth but also a black sheep of the GL community. He is worse off than the deranged Gigolodick who quietly faded away when OKT Lek politely asked him to back off from that now-defunct WL. This samster/punter is a nuisance to the OKT and a dangerous element to the WL ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-06-2015, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 19
juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro, you prolly belong to the group who likes fresh novelty, aren't you? I have a few pals who are non-samsters are very inclined towards this kinda punter mentality ... As many would believe impressionable newbie like Chanel has higher chance for them to cover more " new grounds" ... "fresh novelties" ... etc. If you understand where I am coming from ... Bwahahaha ...

However, If you are into basic CAT150 services at least (let alone commando services), you would not miss anything if you failed to book her ...

There're a huge numbers of non-samsters & some samsters booked her albeit she lacks CAT150 service ... Reason being above ... As to how many would RTF, your guess is as good as mine ...
Thx Bro Max. Yap, I like to try fresh stocks since we only here to make love, not to fall in love.

I only RTF when gals really good in skills and makes effort to engage me as friends though I dun like those KC types as too many lies and $$ losses. Just keeps to RTF them as support for their good work.

Otherwise, just keep moving around, no point trying to get a gf from GL unless I have too much $$ to donate... but not happening soon for now. Plus, familiarity will breed conceit and their service standards starts dropping after a while...
Old 11-06-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L1610

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Over hype - no big deal
Quote:
many will be disappointed after trying her...they will start to wonder why they are queuing for her.

Hype is a tool that sells...
Fully agreed.

She dressed well and looks good but body dun looks good when clothes off.

Small boobs and svc so so. No frenching. Only kissing on the lips.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 11-06-2015, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L1610

Quote:
Originally Posted by juswan2knwu View Post
After finishing my business, I saw her being booked again. Wow, makes me wonder how good is she, slurping...

So, went back to book at night but ends up waiting for 3 hours straight.

After seeing you guys' comments, I think I will not wait for her if she isn't free in future but will still try to order her once to try. Thank bro(s).
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkfoo View Post
Met chanel in 2831A, she told me she is from 1610, she is pretty girl
I dun understand where is the waiting leh?

She goes over to 2831A almost everyday and sometimes more than once.

If you step into 2831A and chances that she is over there is 50%.

If you go to 1610, you should be able to get her within one hour unless you are so unlucky that someone booked her for 3 sessions which is quite rare becos she can even do 3 or 4 customers at 2831A without being recall back.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 11-06-2015, 09:40 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: L1610

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Fully agreed.

She dressed well and looks good but body dun looks good when clothes off.

Small boobs and svc so so. No frenching. Only kissing on the lips.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
I dun understand where is the waiting leh?

She goes over to 2831A almost everyday and sometimes more than once.

If you step into 2831A and chances that she is over there is 50%.

If you go to 1610, you should be able to get her within one hour unless you are so unlucky that someone booked her for 3 sessions which is quite rare becos she can even do 3 or 4 customers at 2831A without being recall back.
IMHO...we are GongTaoed by her looks when she winks at you
Old 11-06-2015, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
IMHO...we are GongTaoed by her looks when she winks at you
Fortunately I got lucky charm of a gem protect me from the gongtao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1