The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2005, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light
Condom slippage?

Hi all,

The general message on HIV prevention is that one must practice safe sex. It is also said that a condom if worn properly is a very effective method of HIV prevention. The risk arises when the condom breaks or slips.

My question here is what amounts to condom slippage and how does that happen? For instance, I have had encounters where after I cum, my little bro goes soft while still inside the WL, and when I pull out, half the condom remains inside the WL (semen inside the condom so I guess condom did not come off during the act). In the process of pulling out my little bro, I suspect my little bro's head would have come into contact with the outer portions of the WL's vagina which was rather wet.

How would the senior bros here view the risk of HIV in such a situation? Thanks for your advice and views.
Old 06-12-2005, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!
Re: Condom slippage?

from what you described, you are probably at a low risk as there was no exchange of bodily fluid and semens.

condom slippage refers to the entire condom slipping off the penis, exposing your penis urethral opening to any vaginal fluid...this happens when your penis goes soft or due to too vigorious thrusting...as long as the condom still covers your penis head, you are still ok...

look out for any signs of discharge from your penis(yellowish or whitish) and sharp pain during urinaton...also any growth at genital area or on the penis...refer to the thread on STD to get more information...

lastly, goes for the HIV test 1 month after your encounter, chances are it will be negative and please use condom in the interim period...take care.
Old 06-12-2005, 11:53 AM
Samster

slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks bro dt3305 for your comments. I read your posts in the HIV sticky about your anguish in going through the tests and how you cleared your medical tests. I think it is time for me to retire from all my cheonging days, although the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.
Old 06-12-2005, 12:13 PM
Samster

nobody needs to retire...just know the precaution to take...i still cheong but very very cautious...eventually i hope to cut down and stop...ver sian to go for testing every month even though every encounter is protected...
Old 06-12-2005, 03:01 PM
Samster

I do take precautions everytime I cheong. It is just that the feelings of guilt is starting to get to me, not to mention that this is a very expensive hobby to keep up with. I should try to find some other more meaningful pasttime/entertainment besides cheonging. Any suggestions?
Old 06-12-2005, 04:43 PM
Samster

find a galfriend...or pcc...believe me, you won't know how much you can save...after pcc...when all the urge are gone...congratulate yourself you just saved $100/-...
Old 06-12-2005, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
Sorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dt3305
find a galfriend...or pcc...believe me, you won't know how much you can save...after pcc...when all the urge are gone...congratulate yourself you just saved $100/-...
Yup, true indeed...can save alot. It's all in the mind. If no gf, then pcc also goot.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1