The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 17-01-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
Yeah, i saw this too, inside one of the room with disco light.....i asked the girl to sit on it and demo to me.....but find that it is too low for me....not sure whether can adjust....i remembered got 3 strips......one is for the girl to sit on it, another two are for her left and right legs....... so that her pussy view is in front of you........you can use it for DATY too....
Good question about the adjusting, height was good for me. But I prefer sit in it and let the girl ride me. Less work and feel pretty weightless. Haha
Old 18-01-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 7
new91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
gg back for CNY cannot come back liao.......

hopefully after CNY got new blood again....
thundergod,

Do let us know if there are new blood haha.

My past few 1820 visits from Dec to early Jan were all rtf Yingzi and Happy.

Miss Petite Yingzi with her cosplay dress.

All the best to them!
Old 18-01-2020, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Finally went 1820 after YZ rtc.
I may be only guy to have managed to DFK Yuan Yuan and surprised to have gotten her on a good day despite noting that she’s super OCD type (asked me to soap thoroughly b4 allowed to finger her pussy; please don’t flame me if your experiences differ.

1820 Yuan Yuan

Origin : Hunan

Looks/ body : 22 year old cutesy syt, snowy fair, flawless 白里透红 complexion,petite 1.55m frame, 50kg, slightly bah but acceptable; she complained she put on some weight since she arrived, natural almost full C boobs with light pink barley sized delicate nips that I spent long time sucking, licking, kneading, v lovely delicate light pinky pussy lips, moist pussy, she was dressed in some Jap school gal uniform that enhanced her syt look.

Services: In shower, thorough soaping followed by boobs rub, on bed, very sensual thorough catbath front and back, and licking of ear with hot air blowing, capped bj (my request) done with good suction, no AR

FJ : Mounted me on cowgal and oh she’s very tight and moist, lovely sight of her and snowy peaks riding on me, gently moaning turning to louder ones as she grind herself off to orgasm in less than 5mins, along the way she bent down to offer loads of DFK, nibbling of her delicate lips, switched to lotus and continued DFK her, lick her neck, suck her boobs, nips, thrust her with long deep strokes, laid her on missionary, DFK, paint her neck, boobs, paint her sopping wet pussy, continued ramming her with alternate short and long strokes, she cummed again, hugging me tighter with more passionate DFK, final switches to doggie position, even tighter, rammed till explosive climax

Verdict : Very enjoyable session with a syt with natural almost full C boobs, flawless snowy fair complexion- a rtf target
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 18-01-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
I may be only guy to have managed to DFK Yuan Yuan and surprised to have gotten her on a good day despite noting that she’s super OCD type (asked me to soap thoroughly b4 allowed to finger her pussy; please don’t flame me if your experiences differ.

1820 Yuan Yuan

Looks/ body : 22 year old cutesy syt, snowy fair, flawless 白里透红 complexion,petite 1.55m frame, 50kg, slightly bah but acceptable; she complained she put on some weight since she arrived, natural almost full C boobs with light pink barley sized delicate nips that I spent long time sucking, licking, kneading, v lovely delicate light pinky pussy lips, moist pussy, she was dressed in some Jap school gal uniform that enhanced her syt look.

Services: In shower, thorough soaping followed by boobs rub, on bed, very sensual thorough catbath front and back, and licking of ear with hot air blowing, capped bj (my request) done with good suction, no AR

FJ : Mounted me on cowgal and oh she’s very tight and moist, lovely sight of her and snowy peaks riding on me, gently moaning turning to louder ones as she grind herself off to orgasm in less than 5mins, along the way she bent down to offer loads of DFK, nibbling of her delicate lips, switched to lotus and continued DFK her, lick her neck, suck her boobs, nips, thrust her with long deep strokes, laid her on missionary, DFK, paint her neck, boobs, paint her sopping wet pussy, continued ramming her with alternate short and long strokes, she cummed again, hugging me tighter with more passionate DFK, final switches to doggie position, even tighter, rammed till explosive climax

Verdict : Very enjoyable session with a syt with natural almost full C boobs, flawless snowy fair complexion- a rtf target
Bro, in the past, u had enlightened me on lotus thrusting and grindings, missionary grindings and the long and short thrusts ......great thks

Recently, i realized that in Missionsry folding chair style, when i pulled out slowly, then thrust in with a long stroke in a moderate quick pace, the WL would jerk straighten her back, hea d up , open wide her eye with a quick burst moan. I would repeat it and the WL would be in an excited state and held me tight. At this moment, i would french her and kept repeating. The WL would be in a high state and get exhausted easily .....i only realized this recently, esp when i tuna the mentioned AP.

In the past, i usually just bulldozed the WLs like a bull and just focussed on my own enjoyment, Lol

I do pick up many things from your FRs, haha
Old 18-01-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L18h20

Pete gals are nice but too much mildew inside the room
Old 19-01-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, in the past, u had enlightened me on lotus thrusting and grindings, missionary grindings and the long and short thrusts ......great thks

Recently, i realized that in Missionsry folding chair style, when i pulled out slowly, then thrust in with a long stroke in a moderate quick pace, the WL would jerk straighten her back, hea d up , open wide her eye with a quick burst moan. I would repeat it and the WL would be in an excited state and held me tight. At this moment, i would french her and kept repeating. The WL would be in a high state and get exhausted easily .....i only realized this recently, esp when i tuna the mentioned AP.

In the past, i usually just bulldozed the WLs like a bull and just focussed on my own enjoyment, Lol

I do pick up many things from your FRs, haha
Most welcumed bro!
Normally I try not to use the chair in the room.
May try next time per your recommendation

😬
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 19-01-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Pete gals are nice but too much mildew inside the room
Too bad can’t outcall
Old 19-01-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L18h20

Quote:
Too bad can’t outcall
ask for upstairs slightly better

first floor too humid

he wants to earn room charge as well
Old 20-01-2020, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
ask for upstairs slightly better

first floor too humid

he wants to earn room charge as well
Only went upstairs once when rooms below used up
Feels similar to me except maybe got 红绳
Old 20-01-2020, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Only went upstairs once when rooms below used up
Feels similar to me except maybe got 红绳
Exercise ball too
Old 20-01-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Most places cannot call out, due to safety reasons and also illegal for the girls. Mildew is in bathroom? The rooms seems clean enough for me.

Will go back this week to play with the hanging ropes again. Though of several new positions to try, not sure if physically possible or not though
Old 20-01-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quote:

1820 Yuan Yuan

Yea yuanyuan is tight and awesome pink nipples and pussy. Did her around mid december when she first arrived. Nice C cup and everything but she was very shy at that time. From your FR seems like she's more experienced now

Her massage skills is fantastic though, next time after fuck I recommend just lie down and let her give you a body massage. Beats a lot of those massage parlours outside too
Old 20-01-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioncityboy View Post
Most places cannot call out, due to safety reasons and also illegal for the girls. Mildew is in bathroom? The rooms seems clean enough for me.
What you mean when you said “most places cannot call out”? 😳😳

It should be most GL150 WL from other shops could entertain outcall bookings from other shops except L1820 who has a special agreement with AV that they can only do in-house business. Anyway L1820 also offers 30 mins session. Additionally, L1820 cannot call WL from other shops for their patrons. 😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-01-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

Talking Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
What you mean when you said “most places cannot call out”? 😳😳

It should be most GL150 WL from other shops could entertain outcall bookings from other shops except L1820 who has a special agreement with AV that they can only do in-house business. Anyway L1820 also offers 30 mins session. Additionally, L1820 cannot call WL from other shops for their patrons. 😎
pete call for me ah seng girl
Old 20-01-2020, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
pete call for me ah seng girl
You’re the pps solitaire member of Club 20, huh?! 🙄😃😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1