The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L16H17 - Value added Fast Food joint

Hey dude,

I was walking along Lorong 16 trying to get some action, not into Thais today, what surprised me was Lorong 16 House 17 has been converted into a PRC "fast food" joint.

There are about 8 PRC gals working today, pretty good looking. I was told by the OKT 20minutes for 60 bucks and 30 minutes for 80 bucks, good deal.

geez, a dream come true. will update you bros later.

Great find today. Good for me with limited $$$, I can switch between Lor 8 and Lor 16 for my budget bonk with PRC
Old 26-09-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!
Re: L16H17 - Value added Fast Food joint

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkerman View Post
Hey dude,

I was walking along Lorong 16 trying to get some action, not into Thais today, what surprised me was Lorong 16 House 17 has been converted into a PRC "fast food" joint.

There are about 8 PRC gals working today, pretty good looking. I was told by the OKT 20minutes for 60 bucks and 30 minutes for 80 bucks, good deal.

geez, a dream come true. will update you bros later.

Great find today. Good for me with limited $$$, I can switch between Lor 8 and Lor 16 for my budget bonk with PRC
Recce and saw a very pretty WL #10.
Old 26-09-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey dude

Geez. You also spotted number 10. I didnt get her in time. A bro got her ahead of me.

I choose number 13. Her name Xiang Xiang. Okt told me xiang xiang means fragrance.
She is about 1.68m tall with D cup breasts. She spotted long hair n quite nice pretty face.

I opted for 30 minutes at 80bucks.

The decor of the joint looks clean and chic. Seems newly decorated. The room smells good.

After shower, she gave me nice catbath. I speak a little bit of mandarin which she teased me. She understand a bit of what i said and it seems cool. Yeah. I am tall frame but her 1.68m suits me fine. Fondled her d cup. She capped me and i started the bj and follower by some cowgal riding. Turn her to doggie n banged her hard while holding her hands. She moaned n her pussy became juicy n can feel the tenderness.

Finished off in a wet hole in missionery. I like her long legs

The shop is new. 1st day into business.
The 20min for 60 bucks look attractive but i rather spend 20bucks more for the extra 10minutes.

At the lounge, saw the lineup of gals

C cup babes no. 6 9 10 12
D cup babe 13 (just finished the fuck)

Cute face
No. 16 17 18

No.7 i was told was trained in Japan and can speak japanese but that doesnt mean anything to me.

Will rtf 13 but will try out 10 and 12 first.

Suits my budget very well
Old 28-09-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Was going to this joint to RTF Jialing.

Lo and behold, it's all changed and became fast food.

Selection was the MILFy type. #10 defo eye catching with CFM looks, and sexy in a two piece.

Took the $80 option. Real cockteaser this babe. Skilled in BBBJ and her catbath was excellent.

30mins is not really a lot of time so I had to take control and whack her hard.

Asked her to put on her two piece and heels and proceeded to fuck her brains out.

Real trooper, can take it cowgirl, missionary and finished off locking her two hands to the back and pumping doggy.

Good value for money and this new joint is defo worth a try...
Old 29-09-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

is this a new PRC joint?

first time heard of new PRC joints after so many years. always only got PRC close shop and convert to thai/viet
Old 29-09-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Yes sir, PRC joint. I was surprised as well. So I gave it a try.

For $80, no regrets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
is this a new PRC joint?

first time heard of new PRC joints after so many years. always only got PRC close shop and convert to thai/viet
Old 30-09-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Was going to this joint to RTF Jialing.

Lo and behold, it's all changed and became fast food.

Selection was the MILFy type. #10 defo eye catching with CFM looks, and sexy in a two piece.

Took the $80 option. Real cockteaser this babe. Skilled in BBBJ and her catbath was excellent.

30mins is not really a lot of time so I had to take control and whack her hard.

Asked her to put on her two piece and heels and proceeded to fuck her brains out.

Real trooper, can take it cowgirl, missionary and finished off locking her two hands to the back and pumping doggy.

Good value for money and this new joint is defo worth a try...
Hi Bro Libero, Thanks for the FR. If it is 1 hr then it is $160 or $150 per hour. The difference is that there is no outcall.
Old 01-10-2018, 08:50 AM
Samster

#10 was having a queue last night. Getting angpai.

Looked at #16, seemed sexy too. But a fellow punter quickly ordered so had to go back to my good old $150 bonks.
Old 03-10-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

hee hee,

APACHE also enters this den for some short time action. Tried Gal 5 Xiang Xiang. Looks more like a Big C or a D cupa, with long legs.

For 80 dollars at 30 minutes, a quick bonk can be quite fun.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 03-10-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
hee hee,

APACHE also enters this den for some short time action. Tried Gal 5 Xiang Xiang. Looks more like a Big C or a D cupa, with long legs.

For 80 dollars at 30 minutes, a quick bonk can be quite fun.
why got 2 xiang xiang?
first post say 13? lol
Old 03-10-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
vic88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervic88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervic88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This joint just opened last week. Chose gal 18. Petite cute gal, service not bad, tried few position and cum during missionary, even give a short massage after the deed.
Old 03-10-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lusty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried her earlier too.
Her name is 林林
Old 04-10-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
why got 2 xiang xiang?
first post say 13? lol
Xiang xiang was previously number 13 and now is number 5. But she is the tallest amongst them and with big busts..

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 04-10-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
Hi Bro Libero, Thanks for the FR. If it is 1 hr then it is $160 or $150 per hour. The difference is that there is no outcall.
Hey dude,

it will be 150 bucks per hour but I am there for the 30 minutes bonk for 80 bucks
Old 04-10-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkerman View Post
Hey dude,

it will be 150 bucks per hour but I am there for the 30 minutes bonk for 80 bucks
Hi Bro bonkerman, Appreciate your reply. $150 for 1 hour is same as other PRC joint. The big difference is that there is no outcall. So it is Premium food and not only Fast Food joint as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1