The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bkk 5th Jan to end of jan

Anyone around pm me for hang out
Old 05-01-2020, 09:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 12
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bkk 5th Jan to end of jan

In bkk too... Where u normally hang around?
Old 05-01-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
In bkk too... Where u normally hang around?

Just pmed u
Old 06-01-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Neveryoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am in bkk too. Let see
Old 06-01-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

5th January - Sunday - Went to barbarbar with one bro as babyface is closed for 2 days and barbarbar will be closed 6-7th. This is due to them now closing over new year so giving staff a rest. So i had one car model in the place already and didnt want to try much. Staff brought 3 girls to the table next to us and the other bro was straight into action. I didnt feel much from them so i did a wonder and walked to demo and there was a girl sat down smiling at me. So i went to her and started talking. Shes Malaysian who can speak thai. Exchanged contacts and went to find her friends and lol was only 1 friend She wanted to join my table at barbarbar, so i called the other bro to come and take her as i didnt want my car model to see lol. In the end the malaysian girl went back with him but no action and she msged me the next day to ask why i didnt take her back lol. Thats because i went back with my car model. I be trying the malay girl soon as she still wants to meet up with me. haha
Old 07-01-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
5th January - Sunday - Went to barbarbar with one bro as babyface is closed for 2 days and barbarbar will be closed 6-7th. This is due to them now closing over new year so giving staff a rest. So i had one car model in the place already and didnt want to try much. Staff brought 3 girls to the table next to us and the other bro was straight into action. I didnt feel much from them so i did a wonder and walked to demo and there was a girl sat down smiling at me. So i went to her and started talking. Shes Malaysian who can speak thai. Exchanged contacts and went to find her friends and lol was only 1 friend She wanted to join my table at barbarbar, so i called the other bro to come and take her as i didnt want my car model to see lol. In the end the malaysian girl went back with him but no action and she msged me the next day to ask why i didnt take her back lol. Thats because i went back with my car model. I be trying the malay girl soon as she still wants to meet up with me. haha
6th January - Monday - Went to The Villa G Club with 3 bros and it was not that full at 10,30pm. All chose a girl and it was fun with 3 bros all choosing a coyote girl but i chose a normal girl. Total damage was 32k between 4. Stayed until 3am
Old 07-01-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Asahi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, malaysian chinese or malay girl?

Quote:
Old 07-01-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asahi View Post
Bro, malaysian chinese or malay girl?

Actually turned out to be thai but her hometown near Malaysia lol
Old 08-01-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
6th January - Monday - Went to The Villa G Club with 3 bros and it was not that full at 10,30pm. All chose a girl and it was fun with 3 bros all choosing a coyote girl but i chose a normal girl. Total damage was 32k between 4. Stayed until 3am
7th January - Tuesday - Went to KTV in Rama 3 and its a similar concept to Claudia. Customers are mainly thai so finding english speakers are quite rare. Package is 6k for 2 Blacks and then + girl and mamasan time. Played games but the girls were not very hyper in a sense more GFE feel than hanky panky. Total for 4 hours 16k.

Headed off to the regular KTV and just chit chat and find new girls. Here more hanky panky. Stayed till 7am and bad mistake as heavy traffic
Old 09-01-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
7th January - Tuesday - Went to KTV in Rama 3 and its a similar concept to Claudia. Customers are mainly thai so finding english speakers are quite rare. Package is 6k for 2 Blacks and then + girl and mamasan time. Played games but the girls were not very hyper in a sense more GFE feel than hanky panky. Total for 4 hours 16k.

Headed off to the regular KTV and just chit chat and find new girls. Here more hanky panky. Stayed till 7am and bad mistake as heavy traffic
8th January - Wednesday - Went to barbarbar with 3 bros. One bro brought two girls from a japanese KTV along. It was full of guys and impossible to fish here. Stayed till 1am and went off to the usual KTV. Nothing to report here just play games and thats it. Total damage for 3 hours. 2.6k
Old 10-01-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
8th January - Wednesday - Went to barbarbar with 3 bros. One bro brought two girls from a japanese KTV along. It was full of guys and impossible to fish here. Stayed till 1am and went off to the usual KTV. Nothing to report here just play games and thats it. Total damage for 3 hours. 2.6k
9th January - Thursday - Went to Route 66 with 2 ktv girls. I could not find a single thai guy (not that i was looking) but the girl quality is much much lower. This place really sucks as most girls are looking for korean/chinese guys. Come here if you look like one. Later went Barbarbar and the place is dead again. Later on went to KTV and mamasan forced me to chose a girl. I remember her and i know her actions. She stripped off her bra and basically almost naked with her panties and let me finger her as well. Shes absolutely crazy and not my type but i am sure bros would enjoy her. Not a looker but defo can do much much more than other girls
Old 11-01-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
9th January - Thursday - Went to Route 66 with 2 ktv girls. I could not find a single thai guy (not that i was looking) but the girl quality is much much lower. This place really sucks as most girls are looking for korean/chinese guys. Come here if you look like one. Later went Barbarbar and the place is dead again. Later on went to KTV and mamasan forced me to chose a girl. I remember her and i know her actions. She stripped off her bra and basically almost naked with her panties and let me finger her as well. Shes absolutely crazy and not my type but i am sure bros would enjoy her. Not a looker but defo can do much much more than other girls
10th January - Friday - went to barbarbar with 1 bro and his gf. Place was 80% full. Later one bro joined up and one ktv girl too. I had seen a girl i tried before long time ago and started to talk to her again. Stayed till 3.45am and then off to chows to continue some talking. Stayed till 5am and she insisted we go back to mine. Boom
Old 11-01-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

Anyone around tonight?
Old 11-01-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 18
ives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to behold

I be going bkk biz trip 18-22.

Maybe can join you on 21 night.
Old 12-01-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
10th January - Friday - went to barbarbar with 1 bro and his gf. Place was 80% full. Later one bro joined up and one ktv girl too. I had seen a girl i tried before long time ago and started to talk to her again. Stayed till 3.45am and then off to chows to continue some talking. Stayed till 5am and she insisted we go back to mine. Boom
11th January - Saturday - Went to barbarbar around midnight as it was a school theme party. Had lots of girls wearing school outfits so was quite an eye opener. I invited one G Club girl to come along but as soon as i entered i saw the friends of the girl i banged last night. I quickly cancelled her. Shout out to the bro who came with his gf as i was then alone for about 2 hours. However, i was placed next to a group of girls but the quality was not high. plain jane. Though, one girl was dancing and grinding me like crazy. So i joined in with a little fun. Just some minor few kisses and she left with her friends to eat. Stayed till 3.45am and i called it a night whilst other bro and his girl went to G Terminal. In his words, he called it a leftovers of the leftovers.

Still available to Tuesday before i go to HuaHin for a couple of days

Anyone around Sunday/Monday pm me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1