The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2010, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesta74 View Post
bro indiabcoil.....i nt asking for fun cos just got a gt tat is wking in a hotel recept...she say wana open a shop selling hp access in pattaya....and i'm thinking of living there too....but scare regret....thanx for e reply frm bros here...
Then say so lah... dun b like gu niang... Bros can give our opinions and experiences if u ask the right Qs. Besides the usual... "how long u know her" and "not scared she cheat your money" caveats. May I suggest if you have time to actually stay in Thailand long term (6 months or more) and see if you can really get used to the lifestyle here then decide if its worth risking it.

My own opinion is Pattaya and Chonburi seems to be quite a dangerous place with local TV showing murders, drugs and fights almost on a daily basis. Pattaya is the "sin city" so is it any wonder crime rates there are high? BTW the Royal Thai Police don't really release any official crimes stats. The last one they made public was in 2007.

Bro Norice, the government did crack down on these dummy corporations early part of this year. A few Europeans got burnt. The greedy bastards probably wanted more bribes or eyeing prime piece of beach front property so decided to "investigate". BTW whats the story?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 18-07-2010, 05:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Nesta74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanx bro indiancoil for the advise.....
Old 19-07-2010, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Alert:

Good News, senior waitress at Noi Seafood gave birth yesterday, she delivered 7 lb. cute baby girl! So in celebrating her delivery, first som tam is my treat, just bring the receipt and I shall reimburse for only 20 and 21 of August.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 19-07-2010, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BMW X5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
BMWXT,

What they do is to hire a Thai attorney and create a dummy corporation to purchase property and develop houses, apartments or condos. I know couple of foreigners did that, but it seems too risky for the future! If government decided to investigate thoroughly and determine the corporation is not in existence, man shits going to hit the roof! (Dummy Corporation, is it safe?)
Ok i guess there are different ways to do it. What I heard and saw with my own eyes is that the farang will use the lady name to buy the land and develop the place, about 6 to 12 units. Its meant for rental to locals, ie low rent/cheap/basis etc. the farang then go around in a honda club collecting rent when due (this is what I saw).

I guess this type of low capital investment is more tolerable in the eventuality.
Old 20-07-2010, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
138mm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good day to all horny stick like me,

Read from page 1 till end. Whoa... damn tired.

I am giving myself another 2-3 yrs. If cant find a partner in SG or Malaysia. Can start to think to move to Bangkok or even Bali.

My last last hope... can try Bangkok girl for life parnter.

Can any bro tell me what "555+" mean. saw in few post and keep scratching my head.

O. i could be in BKK coming National day long weekend.
Old 20-07-2010, 09:55 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

138mm,

Yes, Bangkok is a great place to retire if you have some type of pension or positive cash flow! It's not too cheap to live here and enjoy your stay by spending time in the adult entertaintment venues. Be careful of finding life partner here, lots of them are money hungry and gold diggers!
I dislike air pollution, automobile/cycle drivers' mentality and greasy food!

Thai's number 5 is ha so 5555 means ha ha ha ha!

Old 20-07-2010, 04:24 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
138mm,

Yes, Bangkok is a great place to retire if you have some type of pension or positive cash flow! It's not too cheap to live here and enjoy your stay by spending time in the adult entertaintment venues. Be careful of finding life partner here, lots of them are money hungry and gold diggers!
I dislike air pollution, automobile/cycle drivers' mentality and greasy food!
So how's life in BKK?? BKK never been cheap especially if one wanna maintain a reasonably comfy lifestyle. The recent trips to BKK been a killer, when trying to like a Thai with standards of of Singgy.

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 20-07-2010, 04:36 PM
Samster

Oceaneleven,

Everyone has a story! If you want to read a worst scenarios of living in Bangkok without money, just go to www.bangkokbuddy.net

This American-Chinese is one of the biggest asshole in Bangkok that burned lots of bridges, therefore living miaserably in Bangkok! Everyone should read his blog and see how poorman lives in Bangkok! He writes how happy he is but we all know he's very unhappy asshole! He used to loiter in Nana Hotel's lobby for the past 8 years until got banned for making too much noice, now he hangs around Thermae Coffee Shop!

Just remember girls in Bangkok are dime a dozen, therefore must take your time and find a right one interms of their educational and financial background that matches your liking!

Keep on hunting/searching till end of the rainbow with pot of gold!

Old 21-07-2010, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW X5 View Post
What I heard and saw with my own eyes is that the farang will use the lady name to buy the land and develop the place, about 6 to 12 units. Its meant for rental to locals, ie low rent/cheap/basis etc. the farang then go around in a honda club collecting rent when due (this is what I saw).

I guess this type of low capital investment is more tolerable in the eventuality.
Until the girl turns around and screws you. Title deeds are not in your own name so thats the biggest risk that you take.

Quote:
senior waitress at Noi Seafood gave birth yesterday, she delivered 7 lb. cute baby girl! So in celebrating her delivery, first som tam is my treat, just bring the receipt and I shall reimburse for only 20 and 21 of August.
U the pappy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven View Post
BKK never been cheap especially if one wanna maintain a reasonably comfy lifestyle. The recent trips to BKK been a killer, when trying to like a Thai with standards of of Singgy.
BKK is still cheaper than Singapore but the good life does add up very fast if you are not careful. Also u must not spoil your tirak from the start of the relationship. Once she has tasted the good life she will not settle for anything less. Very simple reasoning but we tend to go overboard when we are on holiday.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 21-07-2010, 04:32 PM
Samster

Indianmagicoil,

No, she said, "you were, since your skin is fair than mine!" I feel that all the waitresses are my distant relative since I go there twice a week and started to flirt with them. What about the other pregnant girl we know, did she give birth yet? Brother A**** didn't contact me so I don't know about his girlfriend. Anyway, I'm too old to make any girl pregnant! My tadpoles' tails are all bent and crooked so can't reach the destiny!

Last edited by norice; 21-07-2010 at 04:42 PM.
Old 22-07-2010, 01:11 PM
Samster

OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

[QUOTE=indianmagicoil;
BKK is still cheaper than Singapore but the good life does add up very fast if you are not careful. Also u must not spoil your tirak from the start of the relationship. Once she has tasted the good life she will not settle for anything less. Very simple reasoning but we tend to go overboard when we are on holiday.[/QUOTE]

Yup, cosy living do come with a price to pay, nonetheless, if one is careful, comfy living is still within reach. Perhaps getting own condon is a better option than renting one, only setback is cant loan from bank.

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 22-07-2010, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
d'Artagnan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yup, cosy living do come with a price to pay, nonetheless, if one is careful, comfy living is still within reach. Perhaps getting own condon is a better option than renting one, only setback is cant loan from bank.
hi bro, u can here
Old 23-07-2010, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d'Artagnan View Post
hi bro, u can here
Looks good but the income requirement is the entry barrier.

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 23-07-2010, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
income requirement is the entry barrier.
How's moonlighting, to supplement threshold?
Old 23-07-2010, 11:05 AM
Samster

Ocean 11 and YY,

Based on living in a condo for 5 months and discussing with my friends who owned condos, major drawback of owning a condos is their construction workmanship! Construction workmanship is terrible in Thailand compared to USA, I wonder if developers uses certified and licensed journymen to construct their condos? I'll purchase a condo within 5 years but it's not the money thats holding me back but the headach of owning a poorly built condo! Problems with leaking plumbing fixtures, unlevel flooring, walls and door frames are cracking and lights are flickering! Do you want more?

What about phuyings? Is it better to pay as you go or down right owning a same girl for lifetime? Which is cheaper or more enjoyable? Or same as owning a condo, it comes with physical and psychological problems? For example, I know 2 attractive 30 - 33 years old phuyings at California WOW but hesitant to ask for dates because I observed their tantrums and pouting right in the gym! HEADACH noway Jose!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1