The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2008, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 20
CHECKMATE2X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My favourite sex stories

Setting tent here. Waiting 4 next chapter.
Old 26-02-2008, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

looking for more ...good job bro
Old 26-02-2008, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Haha, I'm using my unit's I-net terminal to type this so hope you guys enjoy it (Disclaimer: As I'm quite horny right now, there may be quite a bit of embellishment but the story you hear is quite true to a large degree):

As my eyes grew accustomed to the dark surroundings of the mainhall, I realized we had entered a much larger version of Mr. Chan's flat. At the front sat a huge red-tableclothed altar with dozens of small clay male and female figurines. Each figurine though having a human-looking face looked contorted and were crafted displaying lewd gestures, almost like they were performing a mass-orgy.

Behind the figurines towered 2 huge red candles and a 3 feet-tall structure that was completed draped with a yellow cloth. On the cloth itself, I remember seeing red sanskrit-like letters that glowed ominously in the dim light.

Mesmerized by the foreboding structure, my mom though very tired was drawned to it and stepped further in with me to take a closer look. However, Chan2 broke her out of her trance by holding her hand before she got too close, lead us to a corridor at the back of the altar.

Chan2 then lead the both of us to a guestroom located at the end of the corridor. He then instructed my mom to take a nap before he bring dinner. My mom feeling filthy requested to take a bath for herself and me. We were then shown the way to an outdoor toilet located in the courtyard.

The outdoor toilet was a aluminium shack that was dimly lit by a single neon light bulb and the only source of water was a huge bucket of water with a small pail attached to it. My mom undressed me before proceeding to take off her own clothes. She unzipped her denim skirt and peeled it off her gingerly as I saw the cuts and bruises on her back of her thighs. I asked her if she was alright but she just nodded silently and grimaced as she took off her skirt.

Just as she was about to take off her blouse, she froze as we heard soft footsteps and the sounds of dried leaves/twigs being stepped on. It grew louder until the sound ended right behind us. From the corner of my eyes, I saw a small crack appear as 2 sheets of congrugated aluminium were pushed slightly open behind my mom. It was done so quietly that if not for the earlier footsteps, we would not have knew that someone or something was right outside the hut, trying to peer in.

Just as I was about to point at the widening crack, my mom put her fingers to my mouth and whispered softly into my ear:" Don't worry honey, everything is going to be alright. Just don't say anything and don't point anywhere. Mommy know, ok?"

With that, she instructed me to turn around as she continued undressing; herself facing the crack in the hut. With her back behind her, I strained my neck and peered behind and saw her button and took off her sweat-soaked blouse. She did it so slowly and enticingly, fully aware that there was someone outside peeping at her. Once her blouse was off her, she then bent over to unsnap her bra, positioning her cleavage inches away from the crack on the wall. I swore I heard deep breathing but then again, it could have been the wind that night.

To the dismay of whoever that was outside, the moment she unsnapped it, she swiftly placed her hands over her breasts, covering her modesty. With her arms firmly across her chest, she took her towel, turned around and wrapped herself with it. As a further insult, she swung the brassiere over the edge where the person was peeping in from.

Without undressing further, she then continued to wash me up until we heard the aluminium crack folded back in and footsteps leaving. The sounds of the footsteps were soft and slow, like it was limping.

As my mom was washing me and herself with her towel on, i had a great view of her enormous breasts wrapped up snuggly in the towel. Her cleavage was so deep and inviting that as young as I was, I had half the mind to tug at her towel. I remebered thinking angryly to myself, why was she wiling to let those men have their way with her but she did not allow me her own son to see her naked? I felt it was not fair but I guess I was too young then to ask her as I had trusted her that she knew what was right.
Old 27-02-2008, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
powerkorg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just pcc with ur story! good job!
Old 28-02-2008, 05:36 PM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Good to know that you came to the story. Also thanks for those that up my points. Will be continuing soon once my DO is not in the OPS room. hehe
Old 29-02-2008, 03:58 AM
Samster

Old 01-03-2008, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

more please
Old 04-03-2008, 05:43 AM
Samster

Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. Got myself an MC so that I can continue at home, I usually get too turn on or depressed on from remembereing the events that I have still am unable to complete it. Maybe once I'm done, there will be some closure... Well here goes:

When it was her turn to shower, she made me turn around while she bathed. I heard the towel fall from her sides as she begin to lather herself. Thoughts were racing across my young mind of the splendid view behind me and all that stood between it were my willingness to turn around for a peek. However, for some inexplicable reason, I hesistated and before I knew, it was over. She then changed into comfortable attire and towing me in hand, we left for our room.

Despite washing herself thoroughly, as she held me close, the smell of grass and soap lingered on her skin and the events that unfolded earlier in the evening flashed across my mind, sending a tingling sensation up my spine.
The sight of her legs held up high, soaked panties on her ankle and Chan2 between her legs stirred me inside. It was definitely wrong to draw pleasure from such a sight but it felt so good and primal.

When we got to the room, Chan2 had prepared 2 bowls of porridge that were waiting on the table. My mom and I tucked in hungrily and we quickly turned in for the night.

I awoke to the loud crowing of a rooster in the courtyard and as I rubbed my eyes I realized that the room was pitch black and dawn had yet to come. Instinctively, I reached out to the side of the bed and I found my mom missing with her pyjamas strewn on the floor.

Crying out for my mom, I panicked and went to the door immediately and realized it was shut. I was locked inside the room! As I was young and afraid of the dark, I started knocking on the door with all my might, howling for someone to open the door. After a few minutes, the door unlocked from outside and when it opened, I saw it was Chan2 who answered my cries.

Seeing that I was exasperated and crying for my mom, he tried to calm me down but was to no avail. He then tried to explain to me that my mom was busy with Mr. Chan and his Sifu but I was insistent and continued crying. Suddenly, his look of annoyance evaporated and gave way to a cruel grin, as if an evil thought came to his mind.

Chan2 said: "Mr. Chan and Sifu are right now trying to treat your mom that's why we can't bring you along. This is because the proceedure must be done in silence and everyone outside must be quiet or else something will happen to all of us, especialy your mom. If you want to come you must promise me you'll be quiet and you'll do as I say, otherwise I will leave you in this room? Understand?"

Desperate to see her, I nodded my head with tears streaming down my cheeks.

Chan2 then say:" What you'll see later on ah, you cannot tell anyone else and you must listen to my instructions and not make any sound. You want anything to happen to your mom?"

I shook my head in fear and bit my lips.

Chan2:"Okay, you good boy okay? Uncle Chan bring you now. When you see you mom, you cannot say anything, just diam diam stand there and one more thing, I want you to carry this and point this at your mom, in this direction. If the red light goes off, you are to raise your hand to uncle chan and cannot make a sound. Otherwise somethin will happen to her."

With that, he placed a bulky black JVC portable video camera in my hands and swung its large sling over my neck. Clueless to what was about to transpire, I obediently held his hand as he led me to the grandhall.
Old 04-03-2008, 07:27 AM
Samster

The grandhall was almost pitchblack save for the altar area which was dimly lit by 2 large candles. Chan2 stood by my side and positioned me to sit on one of the large imperial oak chairs at the side of the grandhall with the large camera on my lap. Motioning to me to put a finger to my lips, he whispered a stern warning to me: "No matter what happens hor, don't make any noise and remember to point this thing this way. You dont' listen, something will happen."

I gasped and nodded obediently.

Suddenly 2 figures emerged from the darkness (I realized it was Mr.Chan and his Sifu), pulled Chan2 towards the end of the hallway and started bickering with him in hushed whispers, pointing angrily at my direction.

Suddenly, I heard my mom's voice from the room nearest to the grandhall: "Okay, I'm done! Can someone come and guide me! You all very notti hor, make me wear like that" Her voice was playful and energetic, as if she was totally unaffected and oblivious to what the 2 men had done to her the previous evening.

Chan2 then ran towards the room, and as he passed me, he placed his fingers on his lips again to warn me for the uptempth time. Mr. Chan and his Sifu walked briskly towards my direction and Mr. Chan bent his head towards my ear and whispered the same warnings that his brother gave. I nodded my head and cowed in fear as they both glared menacingly at me

I then saw Chan2 holding my mom's hand as he lead her towards the grandhall. As he led her towards the light, I realized why: She was blindfolded with a long strip of golden silk cloth. Peering further, I noticed red sanskrit-like markings on her blindfold and Chan2 went behind her to tightend it further and checking the ducttape was secure beneath. Grinning at his brother and Sifu, I saw the 3 men nodding in joint approval as they checked out my mom's new attire.

With her shoulder-length hair neatly tied behind her, she had her denim mini-skirt on but was now dressed in a golden silk "dudou". For the non-chinese brudders here, a dudou is basically a backless halter-top bra that has one strap around the neck, one strap around the back, and a single piece of diamond-shaped fabric in front covering the chest. An example is as follows: http://younasecondlife.files.wordpre...2/dudou002.jpg

Similar to her blindfold, her skimpy dudou had bright red sanskrit wordings on it which shimmered omniously in the dim light. Unfortunately for her(And fortunately for every dick in the room), the dudou she was given to wore was a few sizes too small. The result was that the thin fabric was stretched to its seams by her heavy chest, barely covering the sides of her breasts, her both hands tugging at the sides of her dudou to cover as much of her modesty as she could.

This however was in much vain, as each tug strained the clothing further as her nipples protruded conspicuously against the taut fabric, much to Sifu's delight, whose eyes were zeroing on her heaving chest. The old man was visibly in total extacsy, like a small boy who had just recieved a new toy for christmas. Capitalizing on the fact that my mom was blindfolded, he stretched out his hands over my mom's chest and mimicked cupping her breasts, his bony fingers mere inches away from her soft mounds while Mr. Chan started to explain to her the instructions of the proceedure.

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 04-03-2008 at 07:45 AM.
Old 04-03-2008, 12:35 PM
Samster

Oblivious to what Sifu was doing to her and me in the grandhall, my mom nodded her head obediently to Mr. Chan's words and listened attentively what he had to say.

He explained that the nether forces in her body had become stronger and in order for her to remove them she would have to undergo the ritual where his sifu would recruit allied agents from the underworld to aid them. As they will be possesed, she has to be blindfolded for her own well-being and would need to be calm and motionless and follow his instructions closly, lest calamity befall on all of them. He then explained that his sifu is a powerful medium ordained in such arts and that she was in good hands.

As his sifu put his hands on my mom's shoulders, he then started chanting in that strange tongue similar to what Mr. Chan had chanted while we were in his flat. However unlike Mr. Chan, his baritone voice was soft and reassuring and his chant reverberated across the large hallway.

Chan2 walked over to the altar and took down the cloth draped over the 3 Ft tall structure, revealing what was beneath. Standing in the middle of the 2 towering candles was a huge bronze idol of the demon/god that was tattooed on Mr. Chan. With ivory fangs protruding out of its mouth, it stood aggressively with a lewd posture, its front claws were in the air with its hips thrust outwards. Naked, the idol was crafted with an oversized but ornate penis jutting upwards. From a distance, it looked like it was doggy-fucking an invisble figure.

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 04-03-2008 at 01:01 PM.
Old 04-03-2008, 01:52 PM
Samster

Chan2 then laid the huge cloth infront of the centre and placed a cushion ontop of it. He then took my mom by her hands and guided her to a kneeling position on the cushion. As she knelt down on the cushion, her legs were split apart as she tried to balance herself. Seeing his opportunity, the Sifu squated and tilted his head sideways, his nose inches away from the front of her skirt as he enjoyed the close-up upskirt view of my mom.

However, his view was short-lived as instinctively, my mom pressed down the front of her miniskirt between her thighs and bent her knees inwards, much to Sifu's dismay. Annoyed, he placed his hands on her shoulders again, instructing her not to move and to raise her hands upwards. Grabbing a huge bundle of lit joss sticks from Mr. Chan, he postioned both her hands around the bundle and got her to hold them up in the air.

As my mom's arms were wobbly from such a awkward position, he took a spool of raffian-rope and a white towel from his clothbag. Wrapping the cloth over her wrists, he bound them together with the raffian tightly. My mom who was visibly disturbed struggled initially but was reassured when Mr. Chan calmed her down and told her everything will be alright. Chan2 and Mr. Chan then threw the raffian-rope over a wooden pillar above the altar, using it as a make-shift pulley until her hands were at the right height.

What would my father think as I thought to myself and pointed the camera at her general direction. How would he react, seeing her poor gullible busty wife kneeling in front of 3 lecherous and manipulative men, blindfolded, now bounded and dressed in only a thin fabric to cover her modesty. Her arms now pointing skyward, causing the sides of her D-cup breasts to spill out in folds. So large were her breasts that though she was clad in a "dudou" (which was designed to cover the stomach), her mid-rift was exposed as well as the underside of her bare breasts clad in the dudou.

The 3 men stood around her and while chanting in unison ogled at her from above while chuckling privately to themselves at her vulnerable predicament. Their eyes widdened in lustful glee like the idol behind them as they plotted on what to do next.

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 04-03-2008 at 02:07 PM.
Old 04-03-2008, 02:23 PM
Samster

While Mr. Chan and his sifu picked up the speed of their chanting, Chan2 went to back of the room and came back with a bowl of water. Unseen to my mom, he took a satchet-like bag and emptied its contents into the bowl. Using his fingers, he stirred it and coaxed my mom into drinking the concotion, of which my mom obeyed unquestioningly.

Disbelieving that my mom would fall for the same trick twice, the concotion worked pretty quickly and before long, her head was bobbing from left to right.
Old 04-03-2008, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3327 / Power: 21
Eric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story... Pls continue...
Old 05-03-2008, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 21
clawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to behold

well written bro! Good story ... will be camping here.
Bravo
Old 06-03-2008, 01:43 PM
Samster

Her head swaying from side to side, she was intoxicated and leaned forward, mumbling imcomprehensible verses to herself as the 3 Men hovered around her chanting louder and louder. With a loud shout, Chan2 started banging his palms on the table and shook uncontrollably and stomping his feet on the marbled tiled ground. The sifu then exclaimed that his brother was being possessed and told my mom to stay still and not be afraid above the din of the Chan2's noises.

When Chan2 stopped moving, there was a eery silence as the 3 men checked at each other before turning their gaze to my mom. She was trembling and was trying to hold herself still. Her chest rising and falling as she took deep breaths.

Chan2 then positioned himself behind her and knelt down. Placing his hands on her shoulders, he exclaimed that he embued now with the ghosts of a holy warrior and fallen monk summoned here to help her. He was very convincing as the timbre and the quality of his voice changed quickly as each character took their turns to talk to my mom.

He asked her if she was willing to be saved and to be rid of her bad luck, for which she nodded obediently. Finally, he asked her if she was willing to do anything as the ritual would be require a large sacrafice from her. She hesistated as she swayed her head from left to right. Sensing her hesitation, Mr. Chan and the Sifu egged her on. Perhaps it was the drugs or just her desire to get better, she then foolishly nodded her head and said "yes!" loudly. When she shouted her approval, the 2 men standing infront rubbed their hands in glee, nodded to chan2 and continued chanting.

Slipping his fingers off her bare shoulders, Chan2 in his myraid voices whispered to my mom while his fingers stroked the milky smooth skin on the side of her arms. Sensing no resistance, he glanced at me once to ensure I was filming everything before he wrapped his arms around her waist. My mom's body stiffened the moment he placed his arms around her and tried to get up. Mr. Chan then told her not to move and tell her that it was part of the ritual and that she had to endure this.

Against her will, Chan2 parted her hair and held her down as she tried to shake his hold off, he jammed his face into the sides of her face. Biting at her neck and bareshoulders like a Boa constrictor devouring its prey. With her hands bonded and intoxicated by the drugs administered to her, she was powerless under his grip.

She gasp as he buried his face into her ear, plunging his tongue into her ears, licking at her lobes and face hungrily. Pointing to a bag, he signaled his brother as his hands on her waist moved north. His hands grabbing her breasts and he stretched her dudou further from underneath. Fingers tweaking at her erect nipples, he chuckled in glee as my mom gasp loudly and tried to break out of his hold.

When Mr. Chan took flash camera out of his bag, he switched it on and took aim of the couple in front. Without warning, Chan2 bunched up her dudou, revealing her funbags cradled in both his arms. Before my mom could react, Mr. Chan then took a series of photos with Chan2's face posing behind her and her large breasts displayed. Unable to restrain himself, the sifu stopped chanting and 4 hands were playing havoc with my poor mom's breasts as the old man suckled hungrily at her breasts.

At this moment, she was clearly frantic and tried to get up. Pre-empting this, Chan2 darted one of his hands between her legs into her skirt, forcing her to bend her knees to repel the invading hand. This cause her to fall back on the floor and pleading with them to stop their actions. As hard as she forced her tighs together, it was no match for the combined might of the 2 men as they pried her legs apart, revealing her white panties clad crotch. Delighted, Mr. Chan acted as the dedicated cameraman and took more photos as the 2 men posed beside her to her with their arms firmly on each of her legs, like proud fishermen with their catch.

Against her struggling, the Sifu attacked her crotch mercilessly, rubbing her clit with his long bony fingers through her panties. Pushing her knees poles apart with his hands, he dived into her "muffin" and feasted himself on her nether regions, licking and lapping like a hungry dog and leaving trails of dirty saliva on the inner sides of her thighs.

Moaning and pleading with them to let her go, my mom tried to get up. However, there was no conviction in her voice as once she attempted to, Sifu pinned his head deeper into her skirt as Chan2 coordinated and stepped up the speed of his ministration on her breasts, causing my mom to buck her hips and pressed her thighs around the Sifu's head in guilty pleasure.

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 06-03-2008 at 02:09 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1