The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
NameAlrUse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Share your first experience in geylang!

What your first experience been there yourself ? Does it meet your expectations? Any funny story ?
Old 20-11-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
icymetaphor is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Share your first experience in geylang!

was scheduled for a China FL near to Lor 18 ($100 damage), but she stood me up.

decided to fuck it and try one of the pink houses for the first time.

OKT was very friendly and nice for one house, L18h16, if i recall.

went in and saw a cute thai girl with braces and big tits, couldn't resist so went for it. saved $50 in the end and the bbbj was good.
Old 20-11-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

After a drink at a pub one night, friends all horny, decided to go GL for a bang. Brought me along. WL had big tits and was friendly. The thrill of physically looking at all the girls and make a choice can never be replace.
Old 20-11-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 4
Shaun9990 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShaun9990 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

L. 18 House 18... The girl was gv me air fire 5 high sky...

Sibeh sibeh sibeh syokkkkk
Old 21-11-2020, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Virgin. Can’t remember the house, was cat150. Slightly chubby and short and reminded me of my first gf.

She looked a bit jaded but it was my first so I still enjoyed it. Big butt and boobs, enjoyed it thoroughly. Took me a long time to cum. Did doggy and missionary and the doggy really damn shiok with such a nice butt. Straightaway went to a viet house after that. Was a clubber type syt skinny, didn’t cum the second time was still enjoyed it. She looked like she was upset she couldn’t make me cum lol. She basically looked and talked like she was 18 (I was late twenties).

After that I mostly stuck to cat50 but with this pandemic I’ve really come to appreciate cat150. Very few MLs give as good experience as you can get in Geylang, not to mention nice bed and shower. Quite a few GL girls also very feisty Macham fucking your lover, tho I’ve had MLs do that but few of them do and I like to try different girls.

Hope cat150 comes back..
Old 08-12-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

My first experience was on Lorong 23 in 2005. It wasn't a regular chicken house and seems some WL were renting it out. There was a gal in a short skirt standing by the door. She took me in for $100 and without bathing got me to do the deed in missionary. In all the nervousness and excitement I came very quickly.

The next time, she took me upstairs. There was a separate area to bathe and she took me there....wrapped up in a white towel. She was more friendly this time, standing on my feet as I was taller then her.

We did the deed in doggy and other positions on a mattress on the floor in a small room. She seemed to enjoy it and asked me to keep thrusting.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 08-12-2020, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Must be around 10 years ago, first try at one of those prc houses at lrg 30+?

Paid $100 and took the okt recommendation of a newly arrived girl. Finished quite fast because didn't know how to manage my time then! And didn't know the culture or expectation so rather than cuddle, chat in the remainder time, straightaway shower, dress and leave.
The okt was surprised, asking me, what was wrong, girl services no good or show bad attitude or what
Old 09-12-2020, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

First experience at AR and L20H62

I was walking along Lorong 20 when a hot leggy gal wrapped in a shawl and short skirt came out of Lorna's place. She took my hand and took me in. In the room she flipped me over and did anal rimming. That was my first experience. Though it was quite kinky it was never a requirement for me.

I became a regular at Lorna's place for some years after that. Found Lorna to be a very dignified OKT and the house really well maintained.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1