The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-03-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gbox360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fan Man View Post
Not too old.. mid 40's
I am just slightly older than you. 2 shots is a tall ask for me now. 1st shot comes easily for me if the FL is hot, but even then, unless the GFE, mood, service and no need to rush with enough time, 2nd shot is really tough.

As some bros here have said, better a good one shot than 2 poor shots.

I just book one shot now, and save money for the next session. Because, I don't really need to cuddle after sex. Meet up, shower, play, slow and sensual love making, come, shower and leave. No pressure for 2nd shot or time watching.
Old 13-03-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
Where you heard from bro or you wishing for her to come back?
Wishing for her to come back lol.
Old 13-03-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 16
partingcurls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypartingcurls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very long never sample from SBF already. Was trying from FLD2, and 2 i tried at MW. the pic/video vs real person is like +20 age, and + 20kg. damn scary, ran away after opening the door.. Anyway, managed to try one here so here is FR..

FR for Sonya from Silkstockings

Looks: 80% match to pics, this is most important. First impression was really good, as she was wearing a maid outfit. damn cute looking +++ for this.
Body: Skinny, and I like skinny girls. The tits are zeng ones that's why D cup.
GFE: Very good, like a bit of teasing, and standard washing first, then BBBJ and titty-dick squeeze. After first round, gave a simple massage and also hugging in bed.
FJ: Overall as expected, and pussy was tight due to her small frame.
RTF: Yes.
Another few plus points is that the environment is very nice spacious and clean. And Sonya is very hardworking keeping things clean and tidy, so it gives off a very comfortable and relaxing feeling.
Old 13-03-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

How's the Nasi Lemak nowadays?
Old 13-03-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
RedXIII deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Had tried some OKT since D1 was back, overall thaismile and sexamazon girl quality guaranteed good, but too popular to book the same day. Nice to see silkstocking is back and some familiar face showed up, though price wise rises like the oil price
This round SilkStocking should be MilkStocking. All of them are milk jugs.

Price wise I think is because supply is on the low side. Same with oil. Probably will take a while to readjust back to more "normal" prices. At least the quality is still there. Too many dome 2 horror stories posted.
Old 13-03-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII View Post
This round SilkStocking should be MilkStocking. All of them are milk jugs.

Price wise I think is because supply is on the low side. Same with oil. Probably will take a while to readjust back to more "normal" prices. At least the quality is still there. Too many dome 2 horror stories posted.
Doubt it will ever go back, since all of us seems to be happily paying the new amount. With Geylang still closed, the demand far exceeds the supply.

Nonetheless, it's a nice sight to see this section revitalised.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Sexy Photo FR - USD (LF)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 13-03-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbox360 View Post
I am just slightly older than you. 2 shots is a tall ask for me now. 1st shot comes easily for me if the FL is hot, but even then, unless the GFE, mood, service and no need to rush with enough time, 2nd shot is really tough.

As some bros here have said, better a good one shot than 2 poor shots.

I just book one shot now, and save money for the next session. Because, I don't really need to cuddle after sex. Meet up, shower, play, slow and sensual love making, come, shower and leave. No pressure for 2nd shot or time watching.
Mid 30s here and indeed 2nd shot requires stamina of a 20s.
Old 13-03-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

New to this dome - tried a few PRCs in 3 before. Are Siambus generally good for foreplay? I'm not into straightaway BJ followed by cap and pump, even if the gal does this well.

I see many of the Siambus are 45 mins. Is it likely to have a full hour that includes intense foreplay like french lessons, licking and other stuff?
Old 13-03-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Given very high demand and 24/7 working hour for these girls, very few will have mood to engage long forplay unless you are super handsome and pay tips upfront.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
New to this dome - tried a few PRCs in 3 before. Are Siambus generally good for foreplay? I'm not into straightaway BJ followed by cap and pump, even if the gal does this well.

I see many of the Siambus are 45 mins. Is it likely to have a full hour that includes intense foreplay like french lessons, licking and other stuff?
Old 13-03-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Ennjz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All back to actions.
Old 13-03-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
marshmallow14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah I’ve tried a few girls now from Dome 1, they are definitely younger have a tighter body. Some of them my god the pussy are so tight. But the effort level to please is not there yet. I guess because they are here just for a short while and most of them are working non stop.
Old 13-03-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Given very high demand and 24/7 working hour for these girls, very few will have mood to engage long forplay unless you are super handsome and pay tips upfront.
Not true that these girls work 24/7.
They usually start @ 1000 or 1100 hrs and last order is 2400 hrs. Some may end earlier if they had overshot their quota.

Thai girls being thai girls...... their characteristics are very different from the PRCs. It is in their DNA to serve the men and give good service and they often accomodate to your requests so long as it is not unreasonable.

My last 3 bonks have all been with Dome 1 girls and left happy everytime. Dun forsee myself going back to the PRCs unless Dome 1 shut down again.
Old 13-03-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 15
yinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond repute

woooo dome1 back, time to get some tomyam soup!!

Up List :

没有人能取代你,在我心中...
Old 13-03-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
MrLimBei is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for JJ, for Rollypolly.
JJ is a milfy lady, even though she is not a looker, but her service is good and hardworking , try to engage in conversation with you and playful. like girlfriend

looks: 5/10
bbbj: 7/10, if only can be longer
frenching: 8/10 (like mistress, with tongue, i quite enjoy this part)
fj: 8/10 ( awesome, hardworking girl)
RTF: 7/10( given with this price range, no inflation, with these service) can consider RTF

above FR is my personal views, experience might varies. chiong safe fellow chiongsters!
Old 13-03-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
rollinglemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Maggie from Sexamazon last night

Booking was really smooth thanks to bro kk

Looks: pretty lady, not that far off from photos imo
Body: slightly thicc kind of lady, but very proportionate figure. Boobs are big and natural, nice shape
GFE: very friendly, nice to chat with. kiss you like your gf feel
FJ: will stare at you while doing it, see liao sibei got feel. esp when she bite her lips

RTF: maybe; want to explore more first.

Overall a really good session
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1