The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Words is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Latest update

Does anyone know of any direct contact for VPremium girls? Please DM me. Thanks bros!
Old 18-11-2020, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 4
Cast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post
Does anyone know of any direct contact for VPremium girls? Please DM me. Thanks bros!
You have some worry you want to share with me?
Old 18-11-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cast View Post
You have some worry you want to share with me?
Good sense of sarcasm. 10/10 on the sarcasm scale.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 18-11-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
Hello Words / Cast:

Have both of you tried asking the “ambassadors of 🇻🇳 VPremium” DPower and SaintTKP?
Bro, dont link my name to that monkey .....knn .....lol
Old 19-11-2020, 01:49 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Hello DPower / SaintTKP:

Both Batman and Ghostmaker are both supposed to support Gotham City and I was surprised both started to fight with each other.

Both of you are supposed to support VPremium and I was surprised both started to fight with each other.

I just get banned by VP. Because 1 Bro that i trust sent my raw list to VP. I get banned no big deal. Its a blessing in disguise as i save money. But these girls .......
Old 19-11-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Peace and harmony.
Make love not enemies.

Last edited by Fat Fatt; 19-11-2020 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Correction
Old 19-11-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, the power of the smell of chiobu pussy continues to be strong as ever

The mix of money and chiobu cuntjuice is indeed a potent and combustible mixture

Last edited by omnia; 19-11-2020 at 12:13 PM. Reason: forgot to include a v important word!
Old 19-11-2020, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Ah, the power of the smell of pussy continues to be strong as ever

The mix of money and cuntjuice is indeed a potent and combustible mixture
Bro Omnia,
How have you been?
Old 19-11-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Bro Omnia,
How have you been?
Doing alright buddy albeit miss my favourite r&r location

Hope you doin fine under the circumstances
Old 19-11-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Peace and harmony.
Make love not enemies.
Just click on the hyperlink or run a search on his historical posts by clicking on his profile icon. 😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-11-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Kokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud of

Quote:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...t-virus-update

There are countries (including Singapore) declaring that “Prostitution will remain prohibited”, hope to hear good news soon that Red Light District will re-open!
Thanks bro. I have upped you.
Old 19-11-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Ah, the power of the smell of chiobu pussy continues to be strong as ever

The mix of money and chiobu cuntjuice is indeed a potent and combustible mixture
It fans the flames of our desire. If only more women knew the power they had between their legs.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 19-11-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Its time to semi retire, lol

Last edited by DPOWER; 01-12-2020 at 08:19 PM.
Old 20-11-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Power la Bro D. During times of such drought still willing to share gems Will check her out when time permits Mind sharing if location is hotel, apartment or MP shop?
Old 20-11-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

Its time to semi retire, lol

Last edited by DPOWER; 01-12-2020 at 08:20 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1