The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-07-2008, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 21
metalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud of
Sweet Looking Jia Jia with tingling fingernail sensations

hello bros... looking at how FL forum 1 & 2 is shaping out.. i think the really FLs are in this sector 2.. haha.. while most of the okt ones are in sector 1.. so ill take the chance to put up this thread for my fav gal at the moment.. Jia Jia.. actually from the thread CHANG JIN TARMA WITH JIN SHUN... http://sbfsg.net/welcome...-jin-shun.html

Jia jia started off as 'jin shun' with this older lady who is really quite a turn off for me.. ive gone straight to jia jia ever since.. wat i like abt her is her damn shiok fingernail skill... whenever she brushes her fingernails on my skin.. my didi just hardens straight away... plus she has this sweet face.. that even thou i think she is mid 20s.. makes her feel like a young gal.. if u give her a sch uniform.. confirm will look damn sweet.. anyway.. ill post my latest fr too..

any bros interested.. feel free to pm me... she's leaving on 5th of aug before coming back again aft 1 month..
Old 27-07-2008, 01:46 AM
Samster

metalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud of
Re: Sweet Looking Jia Jia with tingling fingernail sensations

hi bros. after going thai this earlier in the week with Fon from dfantasy okt.. i decided to go back to my fav prc. somehow being able to communicate better gives me a greater sense of 'connection' with them... so of cuz my number 1 is to go back to my fav prc of the month.. actually she is using the name of JIA JIA now.. but of cuz still the same ever lovely syt feel gal

before i reach the hotel, i bought a can of redbull to beef up my energy.. haha and i dunno if its the redbull or just becuz i was super turn on by jiajia.. my didi was super attention for the whole session.

anyway.. i wanted to get her last week but she was taken at the time i wanted so i was pretty much dying to meet her this week.. smsed her just before work ended and headed down as soon as i can.. booked a room and she appeared 10 min later.. its those hotels in the higher number lorongs.. somehow i like that better, at least its not crowded like those in the hot zones.. the only thing is the service counter pple at this hotel... i dun quite like.. abit unfriendly..

anyway.. when she appeared.. she said.. 'oh its you..' haha.. at least she remembered me, from the tarma i had with her and that old lady.. so called tarma.. but can forget abt the old lady.. ytd she was wearing this tube dress.. that is short.. but then she wore a pair of shorts underneath too.. so i was kind of disappointed.. cuz i like gals in short skirts... but nvm.. seeing her sweet face and nice smooth curves makes me all happy.. i started small chat with her.. asking her if she remembered me and all.. say that i really miss her and couldnt get her last week..

so we started stripping.. i stripped fast fast.. when im done.. she was down to her bra and panties... ahh.. thou her outside i feel not up to standard tonight but her inside garments were sexy. strapless bra with nice lace.and a black g string that exposes her ass... i went up and feel the material of her bra.. and helped her to take it off. next i reached down to her gstring and help her slide it down her smooth legs.. haha thats what i always like to do.. she willingly let me.. the way she steps out of her heels for me to slide out the gstring one leg at a time is making it quite kinky.. i took a look at that gstring.. oohh.. hot.. by now my didi already standing.. i stood up and hug her from behind and both of us look into the mirror.. she slide her back against my front body.. touching my throbbing dick ever so slightly. ahhh.. like lovers.

she said it is very cold.. the aircon.. plus rained the whole day.. i turned off the aircon.. and she pull up the blanklet and went under it. haha! some intimate time tog first before even bathing... so i also climbed in .. like bf to gf.. she lie close to me and we chatted.. i asked her when she's leaving.. 5th Aug.. (better find her again before she goes) all this time her hand is on my body.. from my previous post.. i mentioned that she has this amazing FINGER NAIL touch that sends SHOCKWAVES down my whole body... somemore she was doing it under the blanket.. so u can actually see my didi poking on that blanket... she brush her fingernails across my body. with her hand sliding against the blanket surface.. wah very kinky. she reach below and applied this skill on my balls and the inner thighs.. i began to feel damn high.... and giggling once in a while.. haha she say.. 'you laughing again'.... next she pulled open the blanket.. then stroke my didi.. haha like finally wanna expose it.. then after some playful time tog, we head to the bathroom

she tied up her long.... hair and came into the bathtub with me. she washed my dick clean before she took soap and rub it on my chest.. then she hug me close and let her breasts brush up against my chest.. can feel those 2 nipples touching my skin.. then she turn me over and wash my back.. then in the same manner she use her boobs to brush against my back.. and best of all use her hands to touch my chest and the other hand play with my dick.. abit like those jap soap massage.. haha.. such a gf treatment.

we dried up and jump back to bed very soon.. we started with a few deep hugs before she came on top of me and started to give me a good lick down.. from my neck to my nipples to my body. she likes to lick the ear and give a sudden blow of cold wind.. ahh horny.. i was busy feeling her skin and squeezing her ass and boobies.. soon she was licking down the body until she reach my sensitive spot.. wah lao.. i think she really know how to find the sensitive spots of a man.. best ive had so far... she started licking my inner thigh region.. wah lao.. in slight touches here and there.. wah lao.. really send s shockwaves through out the body.. then the balls.. and also below the balls.. very sensitive! if only she can do AR.. but shiok enough liao.. all this while my dick is super hard and lying beside her sweet face.

then she started to lick just at the bottom of my shaft.. tingling feeling.. i tot she don do bbbj wan last time.. but then i was pleasantly surprise when she started to lick up my shaft without any hesitation.. up and up.. until she started to tease my dick head.. circling her tongue around my dick head.. teasing it to the max.. she then applied suction on my dick head.. oh man.. i was on cloud 9.. slowly she moved her mouth down my dick with an 'O' shape from her mouth.. unlike some gals who just whack bj with force, jia jia does it with just the right strength and style.. i dunno how she does it.. (cuz i never tried it.. nor wanna try) some gals with not much technique just use force to bj.. and rather than making me wanna cum.. makes me get soft..

anyway.. jia jia had such good suction.. i started my own moaning session. and her bj was super long.. i think 10 to 15 mins.. she suck up and down for like 5 to 8 mins before releasing to spit out.. then back for another long session... she will also slide her mouth all the way down and remain there for awhile.. if my dick was super long, i bet she would have had a deepthroat choking experience.. i had to control not to cum... and kept playing with her hair and pushing down her head sometimes to math my motion... love it when she does bbbj on me....

then she took a cd and also using her mouth she slide it down my super harden dick.. and instead of enter straight away.. she give me another good bj.. making it really rock hard.. then she came on top of me.. cowgirl style and inserted.... ahhh shiok.... she collapse into me and we hug tightly while ou private parts intrude each other... she continuing to lick my ears and blowing wind into it.. we started to rock on the bed.. she was moving her ass in motion to my upward thrust.. then she sat up and pump full motion up and down my dick.. along with it.. trademark jia jia moaning.. i can feel my dick slide up and down her pussy...

next i lie her down and i entered missionary.. i started slow.. and sudden thrusts here and there.. wooh its hot seeing jia jia with that ecstasy look.. and 2 breasts shaking with the motion.. i started to increase speed and strength.. and jia jia's moaning got stronger and stronger.. she can really moan and that was what i was looking forward to.. i pump harder and stronger.. letting her feel the entire length of my shaft going thru her pussy walls.. she tell me.. '来吧。。' i quicken my pace... held onto her tight... like those av just before they shoot... go on 5th gear to whack.... pump pump pump.. then explodeeeeeee.............. full release.. i held onto her and left my dick inside until she helped me pull out.. she took out the cd for me and cleaned my didi up with tissue...

i was tired.. she say lets lie down and rest.... since the hotel is book 2 hr wan.. we can take our time... she like down with her head on my chest and one hand across my body.. u know like gf lying beside u under the blanket.. we watched tv for like 15 min.. i tot today 1 shot and pack up le.. i didnt know that after some time, she started to put her hand at my dick again.. and same finger nail sensation... got my didi up to full mast again.. we had lots of hugging and licking.. long lost lovers style.. she put on a cd again for me.... i not quite sure is she wan bonk again or just wan to hj me until i cum inside the cd.. but i also no strength to bonk.. so we did all the lover lover hugging and caressing... while she hj me away... sensational... that was like another 40 min from when i released my first...

we cleaned up shortly.... and some hugging and laughing later we left the hotel.. asked her how much should i give.. she say... as u see fit.. dun ask me this... woh.. in the end i gave her $100 inc tips... i think her normal rate for her as stated in this thread is 70/1/1... but ill be going back for rtf for sure.. so ill give her sth more next time.... felt satisfied after the whole session, came back energised...

overall:
name: JIA JIA.. (thats the name she is using now..)
looks: 9/10 (once again its my rating.. some others would rate as 7.5 to 8/10)
body: 8/10 (curvy and no excess fat.. good smooth skin)
boobs: 7.5/10 (not those super big ones but read and bouncy)
bbbj: 11/10 (i would say my most fav bbbj so far.. sensual and not forceful.. the right strength and touch)
catbath: 8/10 (esp when she lick ur balls and thighs)
fingernail touch: 11/10 (gets me all tingling and high)
fj: 8/10 (responsive and wont hurry u)
moaning: 9/10 (nice and loud..)
gfe: 9/10

overall she's one of those im very satisfied with.. minus the fact that she don french.. maybe get more familiar then ill try.. but until now other than yuxin(hot milf not coming back le), xiao min (super chio & teacher in prc), i think she's the next one that makes me feel very loved and horny liao..
Old 27-07-2008, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
xhardboiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow. Hot & ice FR.
Too bad she's leaving so soon.
Old 28-07-2008, 01:41 AM
Samster

Ive passed on the contacts to a few bros.. i gotta choose carefully who to pass out to cuz gotta protect this sweet lady.. sorry to bros who ive not replied to..
Old 14-09-2008, 03:21 PM
Samster

ooooh..... finally my sweet loving jia jia is back in singapore.... her fingernail magic touch on ur body... ooh .... makes me stand anytime... gotta get back to rtf soon.... bros who miss her can finally find her again...
Old 14-09-2008, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SexSells deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like a solid find bro, is it possible to share her contact with me?
Old 18-09-2008, 02:36 AM
Samster

Finally i waited for almost 1 month to return to my sweet lady jia jia for her tingling finger nail touch and sweet moanings....

i arrange to meet her in the weekend. went to kovan 81.. had to wait 1 hour, the frangrance beside it also full.. sian.. drove to joo chiat to one of the H81.. long time no see jia jia, she still look the same and wear the same too..

we checked into the hotel, its sakura.. i didnt know that it is japanese style looking.. quite interesting.. as we went into the hotel room, jia jia was also fascinated by the decor of the room. we put down our stuff and we hugged like long lost lovers.. wah.. the sweet smell of her.. that sweet sometimes school girl looking face really turns me on so much..

i hugged her from behind as she stood infront of the mirror.. shiok.. with my cock harden behind her.. rubbing against her butt.. we started to undress.. i helped her out of her bra and panty.. her sense of dressing now even better... her panty is even more shiok.. covers little.. transparent looking... shok. i helped her slide her panty down her legs..

we headed into the bathroom. the nice thing abt this hotel is that there is a sort of space for you to sit in the bath room.. so i just sat down while jia jia stood to get the shower head ready.. she started to wash me up while i sit there.. wah feel like king like that... clean body, nipple, private region, dick head.... then she just attacked my dickie.... both of us naked with the water flowing, she started bbbjing me.... wah the fuck... shiokkkkkkk..... jia jia is really very patient with bbbj. she sucks down the whole dick.. licks the dick head, twirls her tongue around it... i think it must have at least been 10 mins.. i was just enjoying every moment of it.. moaning softly to her every lick... i started to even try pushing my dick into her...

after like almost 10 mins plius, she release my dick and we washed up more...
quickly we dried up.. haha and like long lost lovers, she pulled up the blanket and we got under the blanket.. she took some powder and put it on my body.. then she started to rub her boobs on my body ... with the powder on our body.. it was extra smooth.. and the nipples will make you feel like really tingling.. then she gave my nipples a lick.. left and right.. slowly she moved down south.. then there she goes again.. looking at my dick head, sticking out her tongue giving the dick head a few licks.. then gulp.... wahhhhhhhhhh i must really whack her harder next time.. she completely engulf my dick.... for must be like 15 min... i must keep holding back the urge to cum....

after wat seemed like an eternanity, she took the CD and helped me apply.. then she sat on top of me.. do cowgirl.. we interlocked and the pumping begins... wah confirm is damn long never fuck her... super high.. we keep rocking pumping... jia jia really moans very well... the moans are just so enjoying... adds to the feeling of fucking..

then we switched positions.. missionary.. i really spread her legs... inserted and pumped hard.. jia jia just kept moaning and moaning.. i hugged her tight and thrust into her.. again and again... then after like over 20 mins.. another few loud bangs against her pussy.... finally.. with our moans getting louder and louder.. i finally exploded.....

ahhhhhh... long time never so shiok liao... we rested while jia jia go toilet to do a small clean up.. then she came back to lie beside me under the blanket.. exactly like couple.... i put my hand over her.. hugging her into me and we watched tv.. we rested there for like 30 min.. before she started to let her fingers wonder over my body again.... she will move her hand downwards to my dick and play with it until it gets hard again..

then she opened up the blanket and gave me round 2... wah kao.. full bbbj again!!!!! deja vu.. but dun care man... lets keep doing! after 10 min, took another cd... put it on and she do cowgirl again.... pump pump pump pump.. then i shifted forward until we were hugging each other upright and rocking on the bed... the whole bed was really rocking along.... i bet the bed would have colapse if we whack even harder..

then i decided to try sth different. i carried her and stood up on the floor.. with her in the air i hold on to her butt and pushed her into me... like in those av.. fucking her in the air like that..... haha.. it was really different.. but quite shiok.. then we change to doggy.. she lifted her legs.. hands on the floor, bent for me to enter... doggie is shiok cuz u really bang hard from behind.. can feel the whacking feeling... after quite ahwile i dint feel like cumming.. so i told her to wear back her dress and i fuck her from behind.. she looks so sexy in that dress.. and within mins,, i cum again..... ahhhhhh relieved....... shiok....

we washed up and soon after packed up everything and left.. she went off to another room where another bro is waiting..... cant wait to go find her again... try more stunts..

overall:
name: jia jia
looks: 8/10 (my rating)
boobs: 7/10
body: 7.5/10
bbbj: 8.5/10
fj: 9/10 (keep fucking and fucking)
gfe: 9.5/10
damage: $70/1/1
2nd shot please at least give her $100 to $120... she is really nice...

ill upload some pics of JIa jia... interested bros.. pm me for her number...
Old 18-09-2008, 02:49 AM
Samster

some pics to share...

view from the top.. i just love the way she reveals her shoulders and the black bra....

jia jia in such a sweet pose... and i just love that long flowing hair of hers.... look at the shoulders.. look at those legs........ i must taste them again !

Old 18-09-2008, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
xhardboiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow??!! Ur new FR is sipeh song??!! I was reading while on the bus and almost had difficulty getting off bus becos Marikita in my boxers v embarrassing LOL.
Old 19-09-2008, 12:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
didisleep is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bros, can I have her contact. Thanks.
Old 19-09-2008, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 19
vincent_lim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, can pm me her contacts.
Thanks.
Old 19-09-2008, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 16
loner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant future

TQ bro! U got mail!!!
Old 19-09-2008, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
~Tauro~ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sexy pixs & make me more horny to bonk her.
Can share her Jia Jia ctc to me? Tks
Old 19-09-2008, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
pstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro Andy for the contact.

Met up with Jia Jia at K81 this afternoon. After some smses, she arrived on time. On 1st look, she looks 70% like a Taiwanese actress, if I remember correctly, shld be Pei Zhen.

Name: Jia Jia (Shen Yang)
Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: 7/10 (I think B, still can fondle with my hands.)
Body: 7.5/10 (Smooth, not exactly fair)
Bbbj: 8.5/10 (Suction good, and for a long long time, till I asked to stop)
Fj: 9/10 (nice moaning, willing to take all positions I initiated)
Gfe: 9/10
Damage: $140/2/2 ( She did not state how much, I just paid what I think is reasonable)

RTF - Yes

Please contact TS for the contact.
Old 20-09-2008, 03:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
dan80 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: Sweet Looking Jia Jia with tingling fingernail sensations

hi, bro. sound good and she looks damm good. can pm me her contact no? thanks....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread