The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-12-2012, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
at 20, Army train u to fight liao...u still dare to ask safe or not?? KNS!!
Sometimes I wonder if our army can stand a prolonged war. Anyway thats another question for another time. This is the fucking not socio-political thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshixiong View Post
1 thing i notice they dont really celebrate xmas like what we do in sg. seems quite quiet in most club.. maybe because most club need to pay cover thats why so quiet..
Of course its quite. Thailand is 90% a Buddhist country. 25th Dec is not even a public holiday! Its just any other day to a majority of Thais. Its just only recent years they started to "celebrate" Christmas milking it for all its monetary mileage as possible. You see this coming NYE celebrations... better book your puyings & tables early!

Quote:
Originally Posted by helppp View Post
most TD in sg also need to pay cover charge, then rules like cannot take balance out etc
was at nvl for xmas countdown surprisingly not full house
Neverland too big lah... also too many TDs in Spore. I was at another TD on Christmas and was full house. Now most weekday nights big TDs have problems filling up unlike say just 1/2 a year ago!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 27-12-2012, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
With yourself in those videos???
55555+ I wish.

Not sure if there's still a market for the "old man - young girls" genre AV. I could star in a "short" film titled - DOM with a 2" pocket rocket
Old 27-12-2012, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
Bro I dare not take Tiger Airways again. Try Mynmaar Air, I think cheaper than Tiger in some ways.
Flew Myanmar Air last month on an airbus A320. I would fly with them again for sure.

Quote:
Erm have an incident with them, board plane @ Bkk, when at take off runway,pilot suddenly say computer got problem got to delay flight for an hour.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Mine happened during a Macau flight back to Singapore. Was informed flight is cancelled and will have to postpone to next day's flight.
KNS, I got stuck in Siem Reap a few years back with an airline that is no longer in business. Bottom line, low cost airlines are cheap because most of them do not have the resources for other stuff, such as viable contingency plans

Caveat emptor!
Old 28-12-2012, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Of course its quite. Thailand is 90% a Buddhist country. 25th Dec is not even a public holiday! Its just any other day to a majority of Thais. Its just only recent years they started to "celebrate" Christmas milking it for all its monetary mileage as possible.
blame it on corporate greed. international (western) firms exporting their cultures and practices...all in the name of consumerism.
christmas isn't really about religion anymore, but all about shopping for gifts.
Old 28-12-2012, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
1 thing i notice they dont really celebrate xmas like what we do in sg.
i'm surprised xmas is so big in singapore, considering the major religion is buddhism 33%...christianity is a distant second 18%.
Old 28-12-2012, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Tengz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
LOS is Land Of Smile.
$$ is always not enough in Bkk.
I have to agree on u money is never enough in bkk eieieiei
Old 28-12-2012, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwbparty View Post
blame it on corporate greed. international (western) firms exporting their cultures and practices...all in the name of consumerism.
christmas isn't really about religion anymore, but all about shopping for gifts.
There is nothing, not even a Xmas lighting in Phnom Penh.
Old 28-12-2012, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
woshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i also tio delayed twice 1 time with jetstar. wait 2 hour zzz.. another time with SQ wait 30mins.. can really see the different cause the moment SQ discover the problem they just bring another plane over instead of dragging the time. But now i fly scoot. 2 times service very nice seat bigger also NEW stuff always nice.
Old 28-12-2012, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
1 thing i notice they dont really celebrate xmas like what we do in sg. seems quite quiet in most club.. maybe because most club need to pay cover thats why so quiet..
I have never understood why these countries with their own rich religious and cultural legacies put up christmas trees and celebrate a religion with the goal to convert them or see them rot in hell.
Old 28-12-2012, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
woshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
I have never understood why these countries with their own rich religious and cultural legacies put up christmas trees and celebrate a religion with the goal to convert them or see them rot in hell.
Because many farang here... they still need to spare a thought for tourist. its their main income.
Old 28-12-2012, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But now i fly scoot. 2 times service very nice seat bigger also NEW stuff always nice.
Ya, scoot is using bigger plane and internally refurnish but the plane itself is 1 of older fleet, about 15 yrs old.
Old 28-12-2012, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try CX or Cathay Pacific,their price are not much higher than budget as they are on transit here and just want to fill up the plane on the way to HK from I think Europe or India.
Old 28-12-2012, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
Try CX or Cathay Pacific,their price are not much higher than budget as they are on transit here and just want to fill up the plane on the way to HK from I think Europe or India.
Cx also bad to Bkk, delay about 40mins, as they need to refill their oil before proceed to Bkk again. So your timing expectation of arrival must be at least 40 mins extra. Been done that done, unless going to HK then should be fine, if Bkk, Thai airways FTW!
Old 28-12-2012, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Cx also bad to Bkk, delay about 40mins, as they need to refill their oil before proceed to Bkk again. So your timing expectation of arrival must be at least 40 mins extra. Been done that done, unless going to HK then should be fine, if Bkk, Thai airways FTW!
I don't understand what you are saying. If you are flying SIN-BKK on CX, what do you care how long their local time on the ground is? Are you saying that they always take off 40 mins later than scheduled?
Old 28-12-2012, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
I don't understand what you are saying. If you are flying SIN-BKK on CX, what do you care how long their local time on the ground is? Are you saying that they always take off 40 mins later than scheduled?
Ya I think that's what he meant, refueling in sg b4 t/o.
I took scoot once,not bad seat slightly better but it's still an old plane. One of reading light can't be off and disturbed one passenger when he was sleeping.on And off on and off,funny until those ang mos start recording.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1