The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-12-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
bro i just wrote a review for her. just few posts away from yours only ~
Oh thanks bro. Her pic looks abit old and quite editted haha. But still seems not bad
Old 15-12-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I quite lucky to have gotten her when she first arrived, didn't have lodging yet and she was at $120. Needless to say I exploited the situation and had a very extended time slowly enjoying her.
Lol. Being their "tua peh kong "when they first come. Something I can relate to.
Old 15-12-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Lol. Being their "tua peh kong "when they first come. Something I can relate to.
Hehehe. Ikr! She was so happy just to be out of her friend's hotel room. We spent quite a few hours together because I was the only customer for the evening, and we clicked.
Old 15-12-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hehehe. Ikr! She was so happy just to be out of her friend's hotel room. We spent quite a few hours together because I was the only customer for the evening, and we clicked.
It's kind of exciting to be able to go beyond the "official" boundaries, but I will not exploit them or make them uncomfortable in any way even if it's just a little, so I always ask them if they're feeling so. If yes, stop it immediately.

We're Men first and cheongsters second. I believe you abide by this too.
Old 15-12-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
Dont worry, its not aunty or baby elephant ~ Syt, short and skinny. Worth the try ~
Nice la. How's the boobs? Are they real
Old 15-12-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 5
siang1818 is one of the Best!siang1818 is one of the Best!siang1818 is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-xue-er/

I went yesterday . Her attitude is very good.

Boobs : C cup (Not for boob lover but i like just nice fit my hands)

GFE : 10/10 ( i dont usually rate gfe for other ML as i personally dont feel a thing) but shes different..i like how she can naturally make u feel comfortable wif her wif her playful character[/QUOTE]
Old 15-12-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:

Anyone knows her whereabouts? Or gone home already?

Name is Sa Sa. Used to operate in a shop in CBD.

Must say she's amongst the prettiest I have met.
Latest is that she said she's coming back after Chinese New Year and (keeping fingers crossed) might be operating independently.
this time round.

For the uninitiated, she used to advertise on SLG in late 2017/early 2018. Some of you here might still remember her.
Old 15-12-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's kind of exciting to be able to go beyond the "official" boundaries, but I will not exploit them or make them uncomfortable in any way even if it's just a little, so I always ask them if they're feeling so. If yes, stop it immediately.

We're Men first and cheongsters second. I believe you abide by this too.
Genuine respect is a a.steadfast and unwavering virtue you must always uphold. With everyone you meet. So of course, it must be consensual. Never did anything they didn't want to do.
Old 15-12-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

any bros can recommend nice ML in River Valley area?
Old 15-12-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
dens deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydens deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guy not sure u ppl try winter before? Aka Xiao Han.. Has she gone back? Or if she coming back again? Anybody know? Thanks alot.. Love to see her again..
Old 15-12-2019, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
any bros can recommend nice ML in River Valley area?
https://sglonelyguy.org/ke-le-massage

You can try her. Search in this thread for reviews. I enjoyed my session with her.
Old 15-12-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Ahmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Excellent sharing.

I dig her looks. So her location is exactly the same building as NX, ZY?

And 5G roaming is fingering?
Yes to both qns
Old 15-12-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys. Anyone know if xin er has rtc? Don't see her ad up
Old 15-12-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/li-li-massage/

Promised to write MR for her.
Anyway she told me she is leaving quite soon.

Pretty n got smiling face. She is extremely chatty.
Keep asking me whether I understand chinese.....

Look wise.....I guess like one Bro mentioned (think is Franco) she looks like Summer...I think so too. Figure is meaty n huggable type. Handful nice C boobs.

Massage not her forte and she admitted she is not good in massage.

Guess she scores high in GFE. No black face. Keeps asking what we wrote about her on the forum. Didn't tell her much but she seemed quite well inform about what we wrote about her..
Won't go into to much details on the ending portion as might differ from person to person.

She asked me whether I want to drink water.....nice...it had been ages since ML asked me that.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 15-12-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/li-li-massage/

Promised to write MR for her.
Anyway she told me she is leaving quite soon.

Pretty n got smiling face. She is extremely chatty.
Keep asking me whether I understand chinese.....

Look wise.....I guess like one Bro mentioned (think is Franco) she looks like Summer...I think so too. Figure is meaty n huggable type. Handful nice C boobs.
She's a tall Summer on a slimmer Cat's body.

I must say she's one of the best vanilla flavours I have met.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 15-12-2019 at 10:25 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1