The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2011, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
JuzAHornyGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
An Ongoing Story, Potential Fwb From Kelantan DSC Clinic

Hey SBFers, I just rushed home from Kelantan DSC Clinic to type out this story for you all to hear, so if you are all interested to find out more about this story then stay tuned for more. Nothing has happened yet but from my experience something will happen if i play my cards right.

For SBFers following my threads..hopefully this will be either friends with benefits 34 or 35 depending on another situation tonight which i might tell another day..8)

I just finished camp and took half day off to go for my medical appointment at DSC Clinic. Don't think so much..just taking my 3rd dosage for my Hepatitis B Jab. I reached the clinic and opened the door, I saw a couple of old ah peks and middle aged guys and one girl. Didn't really get a good look at the girl, I took a queue number and sat down. After 10 minutes I got called to register and did so, on the way to the other rooms, I walked past the girl again and realised she was wearing hot pants, a shirt and her hair was mostly covering her face but she looked really young. Hmm...was thinking what was her reason for coming here...

I sat outside Room 12 waiting for another 20 minutes. I went into the room and was greeted by the 2 malay doctors, they were very friendly and chatted with me asking about my previous visits and stuff, asking me to intro them some girls. I got my jab and then I decided since I was already here and SAF sponsoring my medical fees I decided to just do a check up. So I had my blood drawn and did urine test. They told me to go to Room 16 and wait again for the doctor to see me. I waited another 10 minutes again before i got called in and I had to wait 2 hours before I could take the swab test.

I'll skip ahead as its getting boring bla bla bla..

After I came back from lunch I sat outside Room 12 again waiting for it to be 3:40pm. I realised that the girl was like on the other corner of the wall and she was reading a book and texting. Hmm..but how to talk to her? I continued whatsapping and texting till I was left with 6% of battery left on my phone. Finally 5 minutes left then there will be no more waiting.. CCB! One old indian guy knocked on the door and cut infront of me..-_- After he came out 10 minutes later, i glared at him before picking up my bag and headed in. Okay after the slightly painful swab test I was told to go back to Room 16 and wait for the doctor and for my results. While walking by I noticed another hot girl which looked abit mixed but couldn't get a glimpse of her as she was looking down and texting and reading the DSC pamphlets. I was too shy to sit near her so I sat at the other corner of the wall infront of Room 16.

After 30 minutes of waiting (again) outside Room 16. I couldn't take it buay ta han keep making me wait!! I picked up my bag and stormed over to the cashier and asked how come it was taking so long, she assured me that I was going to be seen by the doctor soon. I saw the really young looking girl seated at the registration area..Hmm. I decided to act really frustrated and sat down behind her at the third row, I then stood up and walked in front of her towards the water cooler to get a cone of water. The staff at the counter then approached the really young girl and asked to see her queue number and then told her that she was supposed to go to Room 16 for her swab test results. When I overheard that I also headed back towards the waiting area at Room 16. Not wanting to make it obvious I was following her I sat down behind her again at the back row. My heart started beating really fast as I knew what I was about to do soon, after a few minutes i managed to pluck up the courage to start off a conversation with her.

Me: Sorry but are you seeing the doctor in Room 16 as well?

Unknown girl 1: Yeah

Me: How long have you been waiting?

Unknown girl 1: About an hour already..

Me: Whao, me too! But I think I have to wait longer as I think you are before me in line..

Unknown girl 1: Haha..really? Err..are you gay?

Me: Huh?! What?! No? Why? (Basket! Do I look gay?!)

Unknown girl 1: Cause my friend told me here usually got a lot of gays and prostitutes

Me: Oh yeah, I think I saw a gay couple earlier but i'm not gay (Ohh..so she assumed cause of her friend, not cause of looks. Heng)

Me: So what are you here for?

Unknown girl 1: Oh just to get a check up..What about you?

Me: I'm here for my Hepatitis B Jab, then I thought of getting checked up since I was already here.What about you?

Unknown girl 1: Oh I did a swab test! The urine test was so fun, it was so warm after I peed into the bottle.

Wah! She like quite open minded and not shy

Me: Err...haha yeah..(Didn't know what to say for awhile). Oh! The swab test for guys is quite painful, need to stick something into my "ahem"

Unknown girl 1: Oh Whao Ouch!

Me: So how did you find out about this place?

Unknown girl 1: Oh my friend told me about it, what about you?

Me: Same as well..

Deng!Deng!Deng! The bell rang, she turned towards the Room and said she had to go. Damn just as I was about to find out more about her..

Unknown girl 1: See you later..*Smiled at me*

Me: Yeah, see you..*Smiled back*

Okay I'll stop here for now as I gotta rush down off to meet some Vietnamese girl I met from online..wish me luck! Will write the rest of the story once i get back
Old 20-09-2011, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Ongoing Story, Potential Fwb From Kelantan DSC Clinic

wah, TS sibeh many many kang tao
Old 20-09-2011, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
wah, TS sibeh many many kang tao
No la,Lucky i guess..hiaz anyway vietnamese girl, turn out to be something lame. Heng not a scam cause it sounded dam fishy..
Old 20-09-2011, 10:04 PM
Samster

Sorry SBFers, if my previous post didn't have much paragraph and very crammed together cause i was rushing out and wanted to post something so i rushed to write that first part in one hour..Pai sei!

Anyway Unknown girl 1 is like a 7/10 and really young. Unknown girl 2 is like a 9/10 and mixed. Both were wearing hot pants

So I sat alone outside Room 16 waiting for my turn to come next after unknown girl 1 went in. Just my luck unknown girl 2 which looked mixed came out from another room and walked over to my side and sat at the opposite end from where i was seated.

This time my heart was beating really fast again. Should I talk to her? Could I be so lucky to be able to get both their numbers? Then to my dismay this fat uncle walk past and was walking towards our area, I thought he was gonna seat down and ruin the moment for me but luckily he just knocked at one of the doors, talked to the doctor inside for a little while and left. After around 5 minutes I plucked up enough courage to talk to her.

(Using the same line as it was the only thing I could think off)

Me: Sorry are you seeing the doctor in Room 16 as well.

Unknown girl 2: Yeah, I think so.

Me: Have you been waiting long?

Unknown girl 2: Yeah.

WAH..figures la..so hot but very dao answering everything with a one worded reply not giving any chance for me to start a conversation with her. There was a brief pause for awhile

Me: So what are you here for?

Unknown girl 2: For a check up.

Hiaz..really no chance. Then the door clicked open and unknown girl 1 stepped out. She smiled at me and headed towards the registration counter. Hmm I got a feeling she will be waiting for me, I just know it..hehe

Deng!Deng!Deng!

My queue number flashed at the top of the door and i knocked the door and entered. The doctor did some checks and talked to me briefly and said i was okay, but hearing my personal answers that i told the 2 male malay doctors earlier she wanted me to see the counselling staff..Hiaz...a waste of time i just wanted to get out of here asap and chat to that unknown girl 1.

After I came out of the room I smiled and said to Unknown girl 2. "You're up next!" She smiled back at me and went back to her texting. Anyway I didn't care about her anymore and headed to the registration counter keeping my eyes on the target in sight.

Unknown girl 1 was making payment at the counter and I also wanted to make payment but my bill wasn't ready yet. So i sat at the registration waiting area at the back row. Unknown girl 1 finished making her payment and she turned towards me and smiled and walked over, she plonked herself on the chair beside me. Wahhh haha I knew it, she would be waiting for me.

Unknown girl 1: Wah! Omg! The doctor gave me like 12 condoms!

When I heard this I was thinking, whao! What did she do to come here? 12 condoms?! Sounds a bit overboard! She must either have sex a lot with her boy friend or have a lot of friends with benefits. Hopefully it will be that she has a lot of fwbs..then she won't mind an additional 1 more

Me: The doctor asking me to go for counselling..

Unknown girl 1: Eh! Me too!

Unknown girl 1: How old are you?

Me: Take a guess?

Before she could give her answer, a staff came out and called for her number, she had to follow the counselling staff and leave immediately. I wanted to ask her if she had any plans after this but just my luck, another staff came from the side and called out for my number and I also had to follow into the room. We both didn't get a chance to say a word to each other. Hopefully she will be waiting for me when I finish this counselling session.....
Old 20-09-2011, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

KNN ... i must be going at all the wrong timings ... lucky u
Old 20-09-2011, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Seems like Lady-Luck is calling for you....
Old 21-09-2011, 12:55 AM
Samster

Continued Part 3 of the story..To all the SBFers: If you like my encounter so far please camp here and stay tune for more, I guarantee there will only be more to come, I'm already dam excited and want to type out the rest and share with you all my experience today, but I got camp tomorrow and lack the time. If you all show some support by adding my points I will up your points back once I get 40 points and get the power to do so! But do leave your name so I can up you back. Thanks!

During the counselling the guy sat me down and started asking me questions.

Ah Pek Counselor: How many partners have you had sex with until now?

Me: Err..3 or 4? (I lied, obviously..if not they will keep on asking and nagging or worst he might get a heart attack)

Ah Pek Counselor: Protected or unprotected..bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

I kept looking at my watch as his counselling session dragged on for another 10 minutes. I was a bit worried that unknown girl 1 had already left. So I just kept nodding my head and saying yes and agreeing with him so that he would let me go off quickly. Finally he gave me a few pamphlets and I picked up my bag and dashed out the door.

I looked at the counselling room which she went into and saw that the queue number had already been changed and wasn't the unknown girl 1's, I still had to make payment which was really lame cause it was free for me anyway and I could have just walked out plus it was taking so long. I sat down in dismay at the waiting area as I realised that unknown girl 1 had already finished her counselling session and left the clinic.

At that moment unknown girl 2 walked up to make payment and she turned to me and smiled before leaving. I suddenly got an idea, I turned off my phone which was already at 2%. As I was making payment I asked the counter staff if she had seen my "friend (unknown girl 1)" that I was talking to earlier, and I couldn't find her as my phone had no battery left. To my disappointment, the counter staff was really blur and said "yeah yeah, that short cute girl right? She just left". Hiaz, frustrated she was obviously referring to unknown girl 2, I also saw her leave in front of me..I'm not blind..-_-

Then I got another idea..What if unknown girl 1 was actually outside the clinic waiting for me? I then hurriedly picked up my bag and went towards the side door. True enough! I saw unknown girl 1's lower half through the transparent glass window of the side door, she was pushing down the handle on the emergency side door on the other side trying to get in. I pushed opened the door and acted surprised when i saw her while I was actually really grinning and smiling on the inside.

Me: Oh you haven't left yet?

Unknown girl 1: Oh I was thinking whether or not I should use the toilet..

Me: Oh okay..I'm leaving soon too.

I went back to make the payment and I looked behind..She didn't go to the toilet but was wondering around behind instead. Hmm..looks like someone is waiting for me!

After I made the payment with my 11B. Unknown girl 1 followed behind slightly, and as I was making my way out, making sure she was in view, I purposely took a free condom from the glass bowl as I was walking past the table and headed out the door. When I got outside I paused on the spot and pretended to think which way to walk.

Unknown girl 1 walked to the left side and I followed.

Unknown girl 1: Where do you live? You're going back by this way as well?

Me: Actually I can go back by a few ways but I think this way more convenient, I live at XXX. Where do you live and where are you headed?
(More convenient to get your number! )

Unknown girl 1: I stay at XXX. I'm headed to Rochor Centre now to take bus 170 but I'm not sure how to get there...

Me: Oh, I came from there just now and I took the exact same bus over. I'll show you the way.

Unknown girl 1: Thanks! So hmm just now you were asking me to guess your age right? 19!

Me: Haha..people always guess that number. Nah! I'm actually 22.

Unknown girl 1: Wah?! You're 22!? You don't look like 22!

Me: Thanks...what about you?

Unknown girl 1: I'm only 16.(Whao! 16?! Damn young)

Me: So how come the doctor give you so many condoms?! 12 is alot! Do you like have sex with your boy friend alot?

Unknown girl 1: Actually I have a lot of boy friends and friends I have sex with, I have been having sex since I was 15..
(This was just the answer I was waiting for! I was planning to slowly find out, now to find out if she is safe or not?)

Me: Wah! I only started when I was 20! But I also got quite a number of friends with benefits but I still keep track and I know all their names and still keep in contact. So what did the doctor say about your condition?

Unknown girl 1: Oh actually got nothing wrong with me but I recently did it raw and I just wanted to be safe and get myself checked up. So you also got quite a lot of friends you have sex with?

Me: Yeah..

Awkward silence for awhile as I was thinking about asking her number, I took out my switched off phone and turned it on, waiting for it to load. It only had 2% battery left.

Me: So err whats your number? Oh but I only got 2% battery left..

Unknown girl 1: Maybe I should take your number instead?

Me: Okay..XXXXXXXX

Unknown girl 1: What's your name?

Me: Oh yeah its XXXXXX. What about you and whats your number? (I forgot I didn't ask her name and I didn't realise I didn't tell her mine)

After we exchanged numbers and were walking towards the bus terminal.

34 : How come you took 170 just now, where did you come from?

Me: Oh, came from camp I'm still in army and what about you?

34: I'm studying at XXX but now I'm quite free already. Hiaz I need to reach home before my mum reaches home at 8pm if not later I need switch back to my school uniform very troublesome.

I was kind of in a rush to get home as I had to prepare for my date tonight with some Vietnamese girl I met online and also wanted to share this story with the rest of you all

Me: Anyway I'm taking the bus over at the other side. Lets hang out soon next time?

34: Sure! See you!

Me: Bye!

To Be Continued Part 4 will be posted tomorrow night!

Last edited by JuzAHornyGuy; 21-09-2011 at 01:08 AM.
Old 21-09-2011, 10:52 PM
Samster

I walked towards the bus stop with 34 still on my mind and when I reached
the bus stop I surprisingly got a sudden text from her...

34: Argh! You saw me without any make up on and in my
uncombed glory! NOT in my best moment..hahaha

Me: You saw me with my huge bag, unwaxed hair and I was
wearing spectacles. Its a good trade. Sorry if I don't reply you, I'm now
down to 1% batt! Hmm I actually wanted to ask you if you wanted to have
dinner but you looked like you were in a rush to get home. What times your
curfew?

34: Whao 1% batt left! Haha damn, kinda in a rush but not
really. Seems like I'll reach home later than my mum either way so it
doesn't make a difference.

Hmm suddenly at that moment my little brother got the better of me and I
started thinking of having sex with 34! Imagining myself frenching and
making out with a 16 year old in hot pants, plus she had a school uniform in
her bag..0.o..as dirty thoughts started to fill my mind, my Anaconda started
to rise.

Maybe I could squeeze in meeting up with her from 6pm till 8pm and I could
take a cab with her back to my area now and then I could take a cab to meet
that Vietnamese girl later? Thinking about penetrating 2 Meowmeows in one
day got me standing and I texted 34

Me: So dinner then? My area at XXX has good food!

SORRY FOR THE PROFOUND LANGUAGE USED BUT CCB, KNN, FUCKKKK, #@!#!#!%^%$ My
phone battery just went flat and I repeatedly tried to turn on the phone by
pressing the power on button but to no avail it seems like lady luck just
wasn't on my side today...

Fuckkk! Maybe she is still waiting for her bus and I can catch her if I head
back over there now? But what if she was already on the bus back home and I
walked back to find she was gone and I have to walk all the way back here
again later? What if she couldn't make it for dinner today and replied with
a no instead of the yes I was hoping for, after all I didn't get to see what
she texted back.

My whole mind was being filled with "WHAT IFS". I did the only rationale
thing I could do, I stayed put and waited for the bus to arrive....Hiazz

thomas88:Seems like Lady-Luck is calling for you....--->
Guess you were wrong haha!
Old 21-09-2011, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more
Old 22-09-2011, 12:17 AM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: An Ongoing Story, Potential Fwb From Kelantan DSC Clinic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Camping for more
Stay tuned! Ill try and post by tomorrow night cause I going malaysia tomorrow the whole day to lup sup..hehe
Old 22-09-2011, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

bro which part of malaysia u go n lup sup har, enjoy yr trip
Old 22-09-2011, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andythai View Post
bro which part of malaysia u go n lup sup har, enjoy yr trip
Jb? Following the HC and JB spa guide..8) Leaving soon . I've never lup sup in JB before haha...soo just exploring
Old 22-09-2011, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 14
Goldentiger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoldentiger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more.
Old 23-09-2011, 05:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
manitou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting encounter. Thanks for sharing.
Old 23-09-2011, 06:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

whoa ... who says there is no welfare 4 army boys ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1