The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Daling ah... cum with me lah... my service very good one... slow slow one, so that you have plenty of time to drink your kopi-o... any position also can one... you want sotong position or camel position or wild boar position?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Walaueh, dunwan to chio Pom ah?
Old 30-07-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 nice SYT VietCong pic from the 1960s.
Yup, yup , indeed beautiful pic, without makeup somemore ...... no wonder those young GIs' ; just drafted into national vietnam service in their late teens, awed and winked at them ..... but.... just got shot and killed by the thousands. Pretty but deadly that what Uncle Ho ChihMin trusted commandos' are trained to do ......
Old 30-07-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Vietcongs like these booby traps khrap?
.........because of them , many young americans' GIs died by the thousands...

Vietnamese roses smell sweet as ever ...... even till today many youngs and olds do died from overdose by coming over and over to see them...
Old 30-07-2017, 06:01 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=pomrakthai;16222202]SOS (code for Sup Chuen or One Stop Food Court) is not Pom's favourite even though the legendary CB girl (code: The Horse) is operating there. Horse is not Pom's favourite too, even though many brothers claimed that Horse is an excellent CB rider and Oral Queen

SOS not a favourite haunt for punters. can't compare to ACE lovely rooms.... If I am not wrong, they don't have a proper place to do your action ... just a rented shack that is used over and over again with the minimum facilities available.... also one pumping action is costly; 'cos they want a 100 bucks.

Only consolation is you get to hear songs.... only if you are in for sentimental music
Old 30-07-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
SOS (code for Sup Chuen or One Stop Food Court) is not Pom's favourite even though the legendary CB girl (code: The Horse) is operating there. Horse is not Pom's favourite too, even though many brothers claimed that Horse is an excellent CB rider and Oral Queen

Since the passing of Seng Seng, nobody bothers to update anything on SOS liao. The place is booming but the thread is DEAD
can kindly give a pic of the cb horse, will someone , kindly give one ?
the horse contact see she is a real cb one.
Old 31-07-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
Going tonight. Wanna join? Pm me.
Live report. Big typhoon. MIB big lorry here as I just arrived. Cheongsters all crowded outside a food court.
Old 31-07-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

Plainclothes MIB. So far popiah 4 kena already. Bouncer shorty and one young guy.
Old 31-07-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

Illegal immigrant customers 7 kena. Bouncers another 2 kena. Surprisingly botak not here today.
Old 31-07-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

MIB now taking away all the gambling machines, computers etc. Seems this is not targeted at the pussy business. The unlucky girls that kena just happened to be at the wrong place.
Old 31-07-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
SOS not a favourite haunt for punters. can't compare to ACE lovely rooms.... If I am not wrong, they don't have a proper place to do your action ... just a rented shack that is used over and over again with the minimum facilities available.... also one pumping action is costly; 'cos they want a 100 bucks.

Only consolation is you get to hear songs.... only if you are in for sentimental music
There are proper rooms but normally so dark as if no electricity. Mattress sometimes on the floor. Outside shared toilet sometimes no water. Yeah ace much better in comparison.

Not 100 bro. Been 120 at sos since I started visiting all these pudu joints in 2010. Sentimental music can also get at npw food court outside ace. But I personally prefer ace techno music when botak dj is around.
Old 31-07-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

Total sapu around 20 of those fancy gambling machines and around 50 computers. Look on shorty's face in handcuffs is priceless. "here we go again" + "why does everyone have to stare at me"
Old 31-07-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

Guess I was wrong. Another 15 girls and 4 illegal customers. Seems like all girls kena were popiah.
Old 31-07-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster

Another 20+ girls still inside. Been waiting for another lorry almost 1 hour just arrived. Botak and fatty (short white hair) both not affected. Still small crowd gathered here.
Old 31-07-2017, 01:54 AM
Samster

18 including the drinks servers. Came up and place obviously dead. Biggest typhoon I've seen. Tables and chairs all stacked up at the sides. Drama over, this is princeofpersia reporting for cibai news network
Old 31-07-2017, 02:54 AM
Samster

=== Copy paste post from SOS thread due to that thread being dead and possible interest from fellow bros on this thread. Please don't zap ===

Drop by at SOS after ace kena typhoon earlier tonight. 2am, food court was dead. Rear entrance there were 2 WGs. Front entrance around another 10. Seems like all are PRC, quality from slightly SYT to dino MILF. None aged under 30 for sure.

Walk past to look-see all of them. Shake my head politely at those who offer their services, some just let me go but obviously some not happy and insult me. Price across the board is 150, not sure whether this is normal or because they overcharge due to knowing ace kena raid. Certainly I saw some customers from ace earlier also migrated to SOS. Last time I visited this place was 4 years ago, back then damage was 120.

Something interesting to note was that as I declined some WGs, a few indian guys who were sitting at the steps to the apartment building where action takes place, started calling me and whistling at me. I'm sure they can't be OKT, but are these like "guards" who collect "rent" from the girls that use the building? That would explain the extra rm30... Hell no I ain't paying them
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1