The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old 15-09-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 14
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of
Re: Stuck in Thailand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Since 2016 Dec full time here... Use to up down every 3 months since 2014.
lol... we came about the same time.. which part of Thailand u in?

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 15-09-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 6
Humlea is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHumlea is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHumlea is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
lol... we came about the same time.. which part of Thailand u in?
Rayong Sir!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 15-09-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My ladyboy girlfriend from Isan.

She working in Bangkok
How to know if she really likes me?

I plan to moving to Thailand soon in 6 months - 1 years time
To live with her full-time
Old 15-09-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 10
countryman is one of the Best!countryman is one of the Best!countryman is one of the Best!countryman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukoOgura View Post

She working in Bangkok
How to know if she really likes me?

I plan to moving to Thailand soon in 6 months - 1 years time
To live with her full-time
U better think carefully! Not a good option imo..
Old 15-09-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
U better think carefully! Not a good option imo..
May i know why you say that?
I'm really curious.

By the way i already read a lot of horror stories about sponsoring bar girls in Thailand.

I felt that the only way is i move to Thailand.
Old 15-09-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2523 / Power: 13
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Stuck in Thailand?

Quote:
why u like/love ladyboy? pre-ops or post-ops?

*Rebuild Playground*Create Fun*Chiongster First*
Old 15-09-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2523 / Power: 13
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Better is those have a habit of reading.

A girl with brain will read panthip then cross check with google sites...
I met quite some girls (decent/FL) they have habit of reading novels leh. You know hor some of the books e.g. english one but thailand book stores selling those translated into thai words. 55555 As for panthip i think some educated (*ahem* got study a bit b4) girls do visit to read.

Quote:
she's just late 20s. Thai people like to see ranking... the Pi/Nong/Loong/Pa problem.

Now you understand why the HiSo family so stuck up and dog eye see people low... these people have to be treated this way.

Thai manage thai? Better be careful... by the time you know, already lost a limb.
Thats why mah. Your lady boss too young maybe so must act "fierce" enough. Let the staff know she's in-charge once she step out of your office. Don't play play ok. 55555 Maybe you wait for your wife to mature more.

cuz really i see some thai lady boss they machiam got "wind" like that one leh at work place. Then got some is mia noi they also got the "sei" to command workers. As for underground mistress/lovers hor, i think the workers will suck up to her. 5555555

If own thai wife help manage still will kana lost limb then jialat liao. haizzzz.

ps.

I think maybe must build up the atmosphere whereby the staff see the boss machiam they see a "Lord" or "Master"? 5555 In Singapore hor its like an ordinary office worker at level 1 kana call up to level 99 to the Chairman/Director/CEO office those type of feeling. Some employee work their whole life never got chance to enter boss office leh 55555. Maybe you too good a boss to them. 万事亲力亲为。嗨。家家有本难念的经。 By the time your kids grow up and take over your biz and manage hor, i think that time you can sit in office whole day surf SBF (If forum still exist) and really act like a king 5555 every day you enter office all the staff stand up bow a bit greet you and you closes your office door duno sit inside zor simi. 555555.

Anyway, I just saying and thinking lah hor. 现实是残酷的。

Quote:
This Rayong girl growing more and more sweet to look at. (i mean pictures. 55555 if anyone can recognize her. )

*Rebuild Playground*Create Fun*Chiongster First*

Last edited by funboi; 16-09-2020 at 12:51 AM.
Old 15-09-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 10
countryman is one of the Best!countryman is one of the Best!countryman is one of the Best!countryman is one of the Best!

Quote:
May i know why you say that?
I'm really curious.

By the way i already read a lot of horror stories about sponsoring bar girls in Thailand.

I felt that the only way is i move to Thailand.
By all means u can move to Thailand to live as it's a nice country where u can stretch your $.
So far I've not heard of any happy stories with regards to LB relationships. And u also don't have to look for bar girls as companions. There are many other choices u can choose from besides those in the sleazy industry.
Old 16-09-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Humlea is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHumlea is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHumlea is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
As for panthip i think some educated (*ahem* got study a bit b4) girls do visit to read.
Panthip are people's review... she also must have the brain to think got logic about what she read or not... mostly just trust blindly. They just FB, instagram most of time... Do you know that average user time for fb thailand users is consider 1 of the world highest. That's why when No.10 cough a bit Mark immediately delete any political post towards the monarchy. SG Loong Loong scream like a LB Mark also don't care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
If own thai wife help manage still will kana lost limb then jialat liao. haizzzz.
If own wife of course 放心 lah but who want to make their own love work like dogs? Not easy to manage lei... one of the problem is 家贼难防. Hand soap also can kapo go home use, toilet paper also gone. I buy those good tea set for customer use when they visit office, now only balance 1 cup and 3 saucer.

You see I rant so much sure got bro here feel CB shut up lah... so bad don't stay lah... But bro staying here know I not anyhow talk... sure everyone more or less meet the same problem. Those that didn't stay here... belum kena belum tahu...

As for the attached pics... errm... don't trust so much lah. Those filter app very kheng one. My last sales girl fb got 4,900 friends and over 10,000 followers... you see the real person hum also mai keang.

I still feel the best is Happyman007... landlord collect rent... don't need to talk so much... month end don't pay just kick them out.
Old 16-09-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

You see, I type finish above post walk outside smoke cigarette found a driver hiding 1 corner play game. No job time I don't mind lah... CCB customer waiting at jobsite he still here playing game. Fucking animal! Fuck him liao still laugh then run to lorry start engine.

They always say boss jai dee... kae pa mai dee cheah cheah. I don't need you to think I jai dee, I only need you to do your fucking job!

Any bro want to come here make a living, standby 1st class health insurance.
Old 16-09-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 11
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I still feel the best is Happyman007... landlord collect rent... don't need to talk so much... month end don't pay just kick them out.
Been thru more of those common issues in Thailand and also in Jakarta, that's why I rather earn lesser (prepare to lost 10-30%) and let the local run it rather than I vomit blood kpkb everyday when I was in jkt & bkk running it on my own.

After some time of vomit blood and get angry everyday, i exchange sabai-ness with money by moving back stage, and plan some passive income just in case they tutup all my businesses...........That's why i move back to CM and living a more simple life with much lower expenses so that my rental and other passive income enough for my small family of 4.
Old 16-09-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 17
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Not really bro... the first year I did try to social a bit make a few thai friends but quite soon I find that they are just some "wine meat" friends out to look for free booze.
this is common everywhere in the world even in sg. i think we are old enough to know n filter off these kind of ppl. who can treat as good friend who just hi n bye friend. my hang out group all thais, got rich for poor, new ppl come in old ppl go out, conflict within the group this all part of life n social.
Old 16-09-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 17
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

i myself moved here in early 2014 after cny
1st year was really hard
it start to get better when i decide go out to social n know more people
went to small pub sit n drink alone, become good friend with the owner
slowly become friends with all the pub regular and now it feels like my own pub
luckily for me is my wife encourage me to go out n know more people
have a work life balance
after 6 year here i feel those moving here need to pass these 3 steps
Accept > Adapt > Integrate
and has to be in this sequence
if cannot truely accept the reality no way to truely adapt
cannot adapt so cannot integrate into new society
Old 16-09-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2026 / Power: 16
william99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You see, I type finish above post walk outside smoke cigarette found a driver hiding 1 corner play game. No job time I don't mind lah... CCB customer waiting at jobsite he still here playing game. Fucking animal! Fuck him liao still laugh then run to lorry start engine.

They always say boss jai dee... kae pa mai dee cheah cheah. I don't need you to think I jai dee, I only need you to do your fucking job!

Any bro want to come here make a living, standby 1st class health insurance.
Any recommendations of health insurance here?
Thanks.

8 pts & above only hor...
Be PATIENCE hor...
Pls pm me if I not yet rtn, at least I can easily search for your latest post...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 16-09-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 14
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Rayong Sir!
Nice... me travel to Chonburi and Eastern Seaboard quite often. Hope we can meet up for kopi sometime. Maybe next durian season we can go Chantaburi for durian buffet. 555

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1