The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2016, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 15
mattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of light
KL Clubs / Bars To Pick Up Hookers ("Virgin" here)

Hi bros,

I know I might sound like a noob for asking this, but in life there's always the virgin steps. I'm no virgin in calling callgirls or visiting dodgy happy ending places. But a virgin in picking up hookers.

I know my self, not the pick up artist type, but thinking of picking up good looking hookers for reasonable prices at clubs or bars in KL which I'm going next week. Yup, I read all the warnings, etc, I'll be careful with my stuff, make sure I don't bring back a Ladyboy (but actually I don't mind if (s)he's good looking like those Thai ones - don't judge me - everybody got different kinky tastes).

What tips can you share?

- Venues: Beach Club, Zouk, Changkat Bukit Bintang (been there last month, only found non-hooker hot chicks, nobody approached me, maybe I too ugly).
- Nationalities: Don't really mind anything, but preferably Euros, Viets, Koreans, Africans, locals, as I haven't tried them before / long time haven't tried (Euro, Koreans).
- Price: I read in blogs that "standard" rates go at 300 RM for the whole night? That's really cheap. Last blog post that stated this was dated August 2016 and the other blog post was dated 2014, so yeah... how much has that changed?

Or any bro also going KL wanna chiong together and be my kaki, can PM me. I'm going 21 - 24 next week.
Old 13-12-2016, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 8
Samsull is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSamsull is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KL Clubs / Bars To Pick Up Hookers ("Virgin" here)

put some cash on the table.
Old 20-12-2016, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Phay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

beware of scam, wait later go out a ground of guys come surround you and rob you
Old 26-12-2016, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattrayham View Post
- Price: I read in blogs that "standard" rates go at 300 RM for the whole night? That's really cheap. Last blog post that stated this was dated August 2016 and the other blog post was dated 2014, so yeah... how much has that changed?
Hi bro, sorry a bit late but your prices seem out of date. I heard that nowadays it's RM500 and up.

I was in KL earlier this month, and all the agencies I called told me RM600 to RM800.

FLs as you know, charge whatever they want and it's up to you to nego. I managed to get one at RM350, but others have asked as much as RM900 (model viet girl, very wild).

Maybe they see us Singaporean rich, that's why ask more.
Old 15-01-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sabien99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
Hi bro, sorry a bit late but your prices seem out of date. I heard that nowadays it's RM500 and up.

I was in KL earlier this month, and all the agencies I called told me RM600 to RM800.

FLs as you know, charge whatever they want and it's up to you to nego. I managed to get one at RM350, but others have asked as much as RM900 (model viet girl, very wild).

Maybe they see us Singaporean rich, that's why ask more.
thanks for this info, I was lookin to spend up to 700rm on a girl for a night as that is SkyRiver take away price for 6hours.

So if I took that cash to Beach Club I should be able to get a wider choice without having to haggle much and a longer time that 6 hours? So beach club better choice than SkyRiver....as long as i dont get robbed
Old 20-02-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bunko00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been to Thai Bar last few days, was there around 12pm, not much gals left.. the waiter told me should come earlier around 9-10.. more gals that time.
---
Met a viet gal, looks ok, keep french me and say wan to go back sleep with me, i ask how much she say up to me.. but normally starts from 250...
I told her 100 la... coz i thought just to give her tips for drinking w me. 250 for tips is too expensive. She looks abit shock but she say okok, then she asked me to wait for her and she walk away.

It's ok, I think she won't be back haha I just chat w waiter and finish up my drink, after 30 min, she came back and say let's go to my hotel. (!!)

She asked me did I drive, I say no.. then she say it's ok nvm she don't want to go with me. (Huh??) I didn't say much and just say ok and bye bye to her.

What a weird experience haha
Old 12-03-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabien99 View Post
thanks for this info, I was lookin to spend up to 700rm on a girl for a night as that is SkyRiver take away price for 6hours.

So if I took that cash to Beach Club I should be able to get a wider choice without having to haggle much and a longer time that 6 hours? So beach club better choice than SkyRiver....as long as i dont get robbed
Beach Club has the "chase" where you can pretend you are Brad Pitt and have a drink and chat up a nice lady from a poor country, Going rate for LT is 600-800 for ASEAN. Majority ASEAN ladies, with a small number of Eastern Europeans or girls from the *Stans. They are all freelance so YMMW.

Thai Club is 100% Viet if that rocks your boat.

Skyriver is a straight up brothel where the girls line up and you choose your poison. Service more consistent as the customers will feedback to the OKT.

Hope this helps.
Old 21-03-2017, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
004kk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all Qian Bei;

Pls advice places to go for clubbing with good ratio of girls : man.
Objective to pick up local girls, university girls or just out in the work society kind.

Or

Affordable ktv with happy ending factor inclusive.
Old 12-04-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango1882 View Post
Beach Club has the "chase" where you can pretend you are Brad Pitt and have a drink and chat up a nice lady from a poor country, Going rate for LT is 600-800 for ASEAN. Majority ASEAN ladies, with a small number of Eastern Europeans or girls from the *Stans. They are all freelance so YMMW.

Thai Club is 100% Viet if that rocks your boat.

Skyriver is a straight up brothel where the girls line up and you choose your poison. Service more consistent as the customers will feedback to the OKT.

Hope this helps.
I think Skyriver has closed!
Old 15-04-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
I think Skyriver has closed!
It is still open for business. Was there yesterday.

Why you think it has shut down ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1