The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: K-pop forever (l16h49 l20h47)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTing View Post
you must be very special
i regular this house and this house okt always insist i pay $150 upfront upfront before i can go into room.
Same to me, this house always pay first, never pay after, unless you add session, then you pay added session after. Also, XBD always give full hour unless you ask to go early.
Old 25-04-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhmaaa View Post
Same to me, this house always pay first, never pay after, unless you add session, then you pay added session after. Also, XBD always give full hour unless you ask to go early.
Oh, I was never asked to pay before service and paid after the deed. So, it looks like the the SOP not so consistent.
Old 25-04-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 750wee View Post
Tried Xiao Bu Dian. I only realised the time when paying money. She said time's up so I just follow her out. Only later when paying I realised still got at least 20 mins left. If you want to try be careful she will ask customer to leave early.
Bro,XBD always give me full hour even i extend any hour unless myself wants to leave early.
Old 30-04-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTing View Post
which of her housemates that you have tried and think are much better?
It is not exactly a house-mate, but I tried Xiao Pao (L20H47). Slim and small-sized girl from Harbin. Very keen to please and work very hard. Give a good back massage before the deed and a foot massage after. Not a looker and with enhanced boobs. Very obvious the moment she undress as it stands out as hard and stiff (but actually quite soft). If you want to go for a stunner/beauty and dislike enhanced boobs, she is not for you. If you want to go for a patient, friend and chatty, gal, give it a try. Whether I will RTF, it will not be first priority. Will try some of my other favourites. If none available, will RTF her.
Old 03-05-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 14
subaloo is one of the Best!subaloo is one of the Best!subaloo is one of the Best!subaloo is one of the Best!

i love k-pops, sandara is there bros?
Old 04-05-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Moije deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i love k-pops too
Old 06-05-2017, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 750wee View Post
Yutong: Pretty but bad service - no kissing or touching which I didn't complain. She just goes through the motions. But after just 35 mins she got up and changed? Maybe just my luck but I think her housemates are much better.
Bro,try newbie 小小。won't regret.
Her services inprove alot when i RTF HER.
Old 06-05-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan12345 View Post
Bro,try newbie 小小。won't regret.
Her services inprove alot when i RTF HER.
Which house?
Old 06-05-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Which house?
House 1649
Old 05-06-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

Anyone got 2047 phone number? Thanks in advance.
Old 20-07-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
AMGs63 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Agree Xiao Xiao service is good.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
notsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of light

heard XBD service turned bad cos she going back?
went there a few times didnt see her.
is she really RODed?
last time tried her she quite good leh
Old 02-08-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsonewbird View Post
is she really RODed?
not aware of service deterioration, go and find it out, still difficult to get as booking one after another, could not get as code red
Old 03-08-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsonewbird View Post
is she really RODed?
She is still hot as before,need to book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
YiYi(2047)

YiYi(2047).....24-25 yr old?? mm fm Henan.....quite fair, demure feminine pretty chinese maiden looker, wears little makeup if any, lovely black doe eyes, shapely nose, soft lips n soft tongue, lovely long straight black hair.....has nu ren wei allure!....ard 166 cm tall, gd ht, firm long legs.....curvy bod wif slight tummy impression(50+kg wt), nice shaped back, a tad big boned....soft B- cup boobs wif light brown nipples...flatish yet big juicy sexy ass wif wide hips, gd bounce n cushion....pussy a tad bushy, small pinkish lips, no smell....

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is high......sensual sexual sweet soft spoken girly mm....natural n spontaneous....quite a hard worker.....gentle n caring + gd company n on the submissive side!....strikes me as genuine.....shiok passionate sensuous frenching fm the get go wif eyes wide open, delicious......

Shower.....just a soapy scrub but wif a soothing soapy massage, firm hands vgd!....pulled her close n took control....soapy raba, rub cock on pussy n ass front n behind, caressed her face, passionate sensuous frenching wif her eyes wide open, shiok n natural!....

Bed.....went wif flow, v comfy natural high gf feel n sight!....cuddle, bod n legs entwined, she caressing me face me caressing her bod, shiok frenching!.....catbath not bad.....no AR but gd lick of perineum....llick n suck balls vgd.....bbbj nice half head deepthroat wif gd access for me to her tits, bod, pussy n ass.....contd bbbj me standing she kneeling on the bed, v submissive womanly feel n sight, gd eyecontacf, me stroking her lovely long straight black hair, she slowly building momentum sucking me cock, gd mirror action as well, shiok!

My turn, did me usual routine.....nice natural high look n feel response fm her....natural frenching on tap at all times.....her hands all over, soft moans, bod squirming. ....boobs/nipples fondle squeeze tweak n suck.....licked her bod all over......tonguefu v shiok response fm her, can see n feel her submissively totally open up to enjoy, caressing me hair n face, bod jerking!......increased foreplay by tonguefu clit n fingering pussy, really getting her dripping wet n moans pitch high now, bid squirming!.....went bk up to french letting her taste her own cuntjuice, then more bbbj whike I fingered her pussy deep, she jerking wildly now, v wet!

Fj v nice natural passionate sensuous high gf feel n sight.....hands all over me gripping, frenching on tap at all times....pussy quite tight.....all std positions + standing doggie, gd model fuck!.....really enjoyed doggie becuz of tat big juicy ass, squeezed n slapped it abit, grip her wide hips, turned her head to french, v shiok!......misch wif one leg on me chest, gd deep comfortable feel......asian cowgal n cowgal pumped n rode me quite well......ended wif a soothin massage, fun chit chat n french gdbye.....

Overall a v enjoyable bonk.......high natural submissive gf sex fm a caring pretty chinese maiden tally looker.....gd conversationalist as well!.....definite gem.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1