The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Any FRs on the rest of the girls of 2831A?
Hopefully the war does not affect them, and goes back to the thread where it belongs
Old 19-02-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
dominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

RTF-ed Yao Yao and she indeed provide Frenching although I did not get it on my 1st visit (Note sure if she is selective in providing Frenching though but it feels gd that I'm selected haha). Seems to be more horny as compared to the 1st time with lots of natural lubricant

She mentioned that my 'boobs" are getting bigger by the day LOL. Still very bubbly, but foreplay is abit short and very SOP. One bad part (for me) is she keep gyrating v wildly and I couldn't control my momentum and shot too fast, so ended the session in 40 mins. I usually could last longer and wish to do so.

Nonetheless still very pretty face wise. Figure wise, gd for pple who are looking for abit curvy (not skinny). Not totally my type of figure but I really like the face plus there's my favorite Frenching, so I will be RTF-ing
Old 21-02-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
assky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Up yaoyao.. anyway she said she dont french and dont like to french. Those who wants to french dont look for her, anyway bbbj is good service is good.looks wise not as pretty as guys describe here. Decent for gl standard. 7/10 for me. Enjoy
Old 25-02-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
That 杂种 max initiated war in FR thread. She is swallowing her own words Bevis she is desperately trying to revenge a long losing battle with any of us how pathetic she is lol
No! Am not initiating war in this FR thread. If I really want to, I would transfer it to the appropriate thread. I was merely making a generic statement as a matter of fact. Besides that, no name was being mentioned. I only mentioned "some clowns" in my previous post. I can see Baotohk and you (Korean) came on to defend yourselves fiercely but no one else besides you two. Hence, it is as good as you two admit that you are in fact clowns.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-02-2017, 01:17 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
No! Am not initiating war in this FR thread. If I really want to, I would transfer it to the appropriate thread. I was merely making a generic statement as a matter of fact. Besides that, no name was being mentioned. I only mentioned "some clowns" in my previous post. I can see Baotohk and you (Korean) came on to defend yourselves fiercely but no one else besides you two. Hence, it is as good as you two admit that you are in fact clowns.
It is obvious to everyone that u r attacking ur enemy in this FR thread but u choose to deny it. It shows u r truely not a man by not admitting ur mistakes. And it is also obvious I'm not defending for myself but to accuse u for disturbing this FR thread instead of contributing FR. It show su lack of comprehensive ability due to 杂种 brain. I really pity ur monther by having such a 杂种 son, 杂飞
Old 26-02-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
It is obvious to everyone that u r attacking ur enemy in this FR thread but u choose to deny it. It shows u r truely not a man by not admitting ur mistakes. And it is also obvious I'm not defending for myself but to accuse u for disturbing this FR thread instead of contributing FR. It show su lack of comprehensive ability due to 杂种 brain. I really pity ur monther by having such a 杂种 son, 杂飞
No one is attacking except himself. He just cannot stand it when being exposed of his dirty action of writing fake FR to get favor from WLs. When the WLs are not interested , he will malign them in the forum. Sigh
Old 26-02-2017, 01:50 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
No one is attacking except himself. He just cannot stand it when being exposed of his dirty action of writing fake FR to get favor from WLs. When the WLs are not interested , he will malign them in the forum. Sigh
yes we can see she has lost her mind and kbkp in FR threads due to losing so many battles with us. she is swallowing her own words by disturbing FR threads. Oh, I forgot she was doing that long ago with her clones e.g. thegreenlantern, alexaandro, royal chimp etc
Old 27-02-2017, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Take your war elsewhere.
that 脑残杂种粉 forgot she was using his master account instead of one of her clone e.g. thegreenlantern, royal chimp, alexndro . that y she behaved as such clones to have wars in FR thread. SHe has lost her mind due to bad stabbing by us, what a loser
Old 27-03-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Wei Wei some time back. She's eager to please me but I find it SOP.

Yao Yao better
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 23-04-2017, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Which girls in this hse is the best in term of service? See few FR mentioned yao yao is good? What time the hse open?
Old 23-04-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Yao yao going cut card liao, heard on wed.
Old 23-04-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

Oh i been zapped bcos asking qns or provide info?
Old 30-04-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Tommy recommended Jia Jia from 2831 so I took her when she came over to 1612.
Shanxi girl with long black hair reaching down to her waist and pouty lips.
Pretty girl except for the pimples on her face, maybe too heaty.
Boobs are saggy but actually quite big, should be a B+?
Abit meaty but that's ok. Hour glass shaped.
Stretch marks on her butt.

Good service, damn good BBBJ and wet.
Actually worth RTF but too bad she is going to cut soon.
Old 01-05-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

Heard new batch coming in 2 weeks time.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
Tommy recommended Jia Jia from 2831 so I took her when she came over to 1612.
Shanxi girl with long black hair reaching down to her waist and pouty lips.
Pretty girl except for the pimples on her face, maybe too heaty.
Boobs are saggy but actually quite big, should be a B+?
Abit meaty but that's ok. Hour glass shaped.
Stretch marks on her butt.

Good service, damn good BBBJ and wet.
Actually worth RTF but too bad she is going to cut soon.
This 2831 Jia Jia blowjob is damn good.

I almost game over when she blew me.
Must stop her.

Actually her body quite tall and sexy but only a little bit meaty.
Her boobs are big and nice to fondle and suck.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1