The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
L18H36 thai house got girl 17 is not bad imo

Rating ? 10/10 ?? Gonna head down later and check it out
Old 29-04-2017, 05:32 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post
Rating ? 10/10 ?? Gonna head down later and check it out
Service level was 10/10 to me due to GFE, smiles, hardwork etc.... Hope you get the same
Old 29-04-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Service level was 10/10 to me due to GFE, smiles, hardwork etc.... Hope you get the same
Does she provide bbbj?
Old 30-04-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Tried the newbie g8 from 2030 on her 3rd day. Now only over a week here. Totally worth the money.

25 year old tanned SYT look with all natural B+ tits. She's quite a looker for cat 50 standard. She catbath with passion and provides deep throat bbbj. GFE is awesome with deep frenching and intense love making.

Not a time watcher and she will cuddle beside you after the deed. She teases me until cannot tahan so had to go for 2nd round. Her English is pretty good as she's worked in different countries. She clocks over 20 sessions a day already so might need to wait.
For me totally not woryh the money.

Read the above fr so went to try. Went in almost full tank. Then spotted g8 hiding at the corner lookswise ok only lah. I think she did some plastic surgery to make her chin look sharper. Would not choose her if not for this fr .

What gfe ? Normally on the way to the room u will know how the session in the room wI'll be like. I thought my sesion will be so so . No introduction. , no small talk nothing. She probably thought I was invisible !

Her tits should be a small c. Very nice. Too bad she got no hips. So just nice tits. She don't talk at all I think like that just get a sex doll better. She actually look and behaved like one.

Cat bath ? Just lick and bite nipple. R side 1 min left side 1 min. Then cap liao and blow for maybe 1 min also. Then want to mount liao sial. So I attacked her boobs and she let out some soft moans. Ok at least something. Then make her lie down and attack some more. She ooh ooh so I guess that's a sign of approval .

Then went down and attack her pussy not shave but it's ok. Lick awhile only her juice starTed flowing. Juice taste good. So keep attacking since she's enjoying. Her moans get louder n louder and she like cannot tahan want me to stop.

Knn already wet she still apply KY. Wtf. Missionary for awhile. Then get her to go cow girl. Cb less than one minute say tired. So bang her in doggie while looking at the small miserable mirror. Then zua liao. Still plenty of time. Knn I want to rest she asked me go shower.

Service 5/10
Gfe 0/10
Body 7/10...because of her nice natural boobs.
Moaning sounds good.

If you can last long and like to be in cotrol like fucking a jav girl. She's the one for you cos she's quite accommodative during FJ.

Rtf no for me.
Old 01-05-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post

Read the above fr so went to try. Went in almost full tank. Then spotted g8 hiding at the corner lookswise ok only lah. I think she did some plastic surgery to make her chin look sharper. Would not choose her if not for this fr .

What gfe ? Normally on the way to the room u will know how the session in the room wI'll be like. I thought my sesion will be so so . No introduction. , no small talk nothing. She probably thought I was invisible !

Her tits should be a small c. Very nice. Too bad she got no hips. So just nice tits. She don't talk at all I think like that just get a sex doll better. She actually look and behaved like one.

Cat bath ? Just lick and bite nipple. R side 1 min left side 1 min. Then cap liao and blow for maybe 1 min also. Then want to mount liao sial. So I attacked her boobs and she let out some soft moans. Ok at least something. Then make her lie down and attack some more. She ooh ooh so I guess that's a sign of approval .

Then went down and attack her pussy not shave but it's ok. Lick awhile only her juice starTed flowing. Juice taste good. So keep attacking since she's enjoying. Her moans get louder n louder and she like cannot tahan want me to stop.

Knn already wet she still apply KY. Wtf. Missionary for awhile. Then get her to go cow girl. Cb less than one minute say tired. So bang her in doggie while looking at the small miserable mirror. Then zua liao. Still plenty of time. Knn I want to rest she asked me go shower.

Service 5/10
Gfe 0/10
Moaning sounds good.

If you can last long and like to be in cotrol like fucking a jav girl. She's the one for you cos she's quite accommodative during FJ.

Rtf no for me.
A few of my pals have tried and all of them said good. Maybe she, oh no, should be, all WLs see your lanjiao face and character also no mood to serve.

Judging by your posts, you have received subpar service from some angpais who have consistently provided good service. The problem is with you I strongly believe. Perhaps you should try removing that bad breath of yours for a start.
Old 01-05-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:

Service 5/10
Gfe 0/10
Moaning sounds good.

Rtf no for me.
Oh. You know what happens when you act like an absolute bugger? You know what happens? You've just made my ignore list.

Old 01-05-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
caoputt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Oh. You know what happens when you act like an absolute bugger? You know what happens? You've just made my ignore list.

That Chris Jericho gif

His experience doesn't as bad as one encounter of mine but, it was entirely my fault because I got too excited and came almost instantly after we started

I came after she gave me a hand job like 2 minutes in, I guess it was cos I didn't PCC for several days already.

She basically slept on the bed after that, totally never move or do anything, possibly lack of sleep I feel. Didn't bother writing a FR because I felt like it was my fault for getting so excited anyway, although she should have massaged or did other things till the time finish.
Old 01-05-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by caoputt View Post
That Chris Jericho gif

His experience doesn't as bad as one encounter of mine but, it was entirely my fault because I got too excited and came almost instantly after we started

I came after she gave me a hand job like 2 minutes in, I guess it was cos I didn't PCC for several days already.

She basically slept on the bed after that, totally never move or do anything, possibly lack of sleep I feel. Didn't bother writing a FR because I felt like it was my fault for getting so excited anyway, although she should have massaged or did other things till the time finish.
Well bro. At least you understand that WLs are human after all and there are multiple factors influencing a session. Unlike someone who only knows how to kpkb when he encounters a bad experience as if the whole fucking world owes him something.
Old 01-05-2017, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That Chris Jericho gif

Their protocol is once customer cum, their job considered done. Unless u took double sessions. Then u can have 2 shots.
Old 01-05-2017, 02:49 AM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
A few of my pals have tried and all of them said good. Maybe she, oh no, should be, all WLs see your lanjiao face and character also no mood to serve.

Judging by your posts, you have received subpar service from some angpais who have consistently provided good service. The problem is with you I strongly believe. Perhaps you should try removing that bad breath of yours for a start.
Why do you have to say that ???? I feel so hurt sial...............lol

a few of your friends perhaps gave you face and said good lah. otherwise if they say no good and you give them the above reply how ? when i came out the OKT asked me good or not....i just say yes and smile .how many who get so so service actually tell the okt the girl is not up to expectation ? they will probably give some sacarstic remark like this chris guy.

what long q, ang pai and more than 20 custormers a day.....lol how the fuck you know? camp outside and count ? another tirak wannabe....lol

Last edited by Cyberspace Nerd; 01-05-2017 at 03:57 AM.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
That Chris Jericho gif

Why blame yourself when you get a lousy WL ? with the time remaining , she could have done something (no, playing with their handphone is not one of them), like giving you a massage until the time is up.

Just because someone had a great encounter with one WL doesn't mean you will have one also. Just write your FR as it is.

whether the WL has an off day when I got her is really not my problem. I paid $$ i expect certain level of service.

as if i give a fuck when someone put me on their ignore list .
Old 01-05-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
whether the WL has an off day when I got her is really not my problem. I paid $$ i expect certain level of service.
ok la .. at least she got uu uu ar ar for you ma ...
angpai oso got different grade one ... some is super all weather durable, some not so weather resistant
Old 01-05-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
u mean oso this same g8 or others arh ..
not everyone sifu level like chris leh .. some of my frens say g8 vv gud oso got some say ok la.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Best part about this humji cyberspace nerd, can talk so much about quarentine yet still visit other WL

Don't start another war here. Thanks.

Cyberspace nerd can say whatever he wants. People will take his words with a pinch of salt cos his credibility has dropped ever since.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
caoputt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
u mean oso this same g8 or others arh ..
not everyone sifu level like chris leh .. some of my frens say g8 vv gud oso got some say ok la.
Mine was not g8, was a girl from another house , she really looked tired like want collapse. Maybe she was acting to make a quick buck but, if she really was tired then I also bo bian le at that point.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1