The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2002, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by Prime2000

Dear Kid and Dez

How come you two know her and other girls movement so well(better than GL OKT)? I am impressed.

Can teach me?

Prime2000
What you only impressed, i wanted them to be my shi fu.
Old 07-04-2002, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KID278 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Dear Kid and Dez

How come you two know her and other girls movement so well(better than GL OKT)? I am impressed.

Can teach me?

Prime2000
nothing much...just that when you gets to know these gals they sometimes prefer to tell their customers rather than their okts or some okts knows but because these gals are unpredictable they will normally deny knowledge when asked.....somehow I feel that many of these gals for some reasons never like their okts..... in any case it all boils down to one word...'communications'....

I can never be better than okts....just that familiar gals and those I frequent each time we have chance to talk they will keep me informed....

Cheers.
Kid278.
.....Signing off from a foreign land
Old 07-04-2002, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
aiya bro prime, bro kid goes around GL making house calls .. hee hee ... and bro dez still have not got over his session with her .... ha ha ha

Quote:

Dear Kid and Dez

Can teach me?

Prime2000

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 07-04-2002, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by cuntking
aiya bro prime, bro kid goes around GL making house calls .. hee hee ... and bro dez still have not got over his session with her .... ha ha ha

I call at houses for good bonks.....waiting time is very much minimise....less anxiety and stress....hehehe.......

Cheers.
Kid278.
Old 07-04-2002, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Prime2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

I think I should learn more from Bro Kid. BTW are you down to GL today? who is your target.

Prime2000
Old 07-04-2002, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by KID278

I can never be better than okts....just that familiar gals and those I frequent each time we have chance to talk they will keep me informed....

Cheers.
Kid278.
Bro Kid

I believe you must have repeated the girls many times. If not, they might not even wants to tell you about their movement or even their secrets. As you can see from my list, there isn't many repeats done except for Xiao Mei so I can't really get any info.

Prime2000
Old 08-04-2002, 12:04 AM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
bro prime, nope did not have the time to go to GL today as my shifu, SAF new trainer, Mr S ask my to go to spa.

Quote:

I think I should learn more from Bro Kid. BTW are you down to GL today? who is your target.

Prime2000

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 08-04-2002, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Romanto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
bro prime, nope did not have the time to go to GL today as my shifu, SAF new trainer, Mr S ask my to go to spa.

Wah Lao go spa boh jiou........me also many many years no go spa.
Old 08-04-2002, 12:36 AM
Samster

bro romanto, did not know you are also into spa ....... no hanky panky one ......... anyway did you get your stuff?

Quote:
Originally posted by Romanto

Wah Lao go spa boh jiou........me also many many years no go spa.

Old 08-04-2002, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Romanto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
bro romanto, did not know you are also into spa ....... no hanky panky one ......... anyway did you get your stuff?

Nope, today postpone to next week cos Gary not free.

hanky panky?? pls enlighten me me new bird leh
Old 08-04-2002, 01:33 AM
Samster

for that please go to the HC scene ...... back to GL gals lah ....... will try to bonk one tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally posted by Romanto

Nope, today postpone to next week cos Gary not free.

hanky panky?? pls enlighten me me new bird leh

Old 08-04-2002, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quote:

Bro Kid

I believe you must have repeated the girls many times. If not, they might not even wants to tell you about their movement or even their secrets. As you can see from my list, there isn't many repeats done except for Xiao Mei so I can't really get any info.

Prime2000
Bro prime

Well, it depends very much on the 'click' thing and their attitudes....some on the first time you will get very well acquainted and subsequent visits a certain friendship relation will develop...so things unless very personal they will not keep from you as the trust is already there. However those reserved type will require quite more visits before a friendship can develop. Actually these gals are not much different from others except that you have to make them comfortable to overcome their inferiority to trust......

Cheers.
Kid278.
Old 08-04-2002, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Dear Kid and Dez

Can teach me?

Prime2000
I am able to contact her and ask lor...

Anyway, heard that wen fang is not going to be coming back...
Old 08-04-2002, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quote:

King

Really admire you can go spa with with S. Some report on the spa if you don't mind.

Prime2000
Old 08-04-2002, 10:13 PM
Samster

hi bro prime, alreadi told you about the spa ........ very decent, just use the hot pool, cold pool, steam bath, gym then 45 mins of massage.

Quote:

King

Really admire you can go spa with with S. Some report on the spa if you don't mind.

Prime2000

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1