The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2012, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of
Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Is Congcong still got attitude problem?
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Old 08-11-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugalsc View Post
Is Congcong still got attitude problem?
You can try and find out.

I have not tried her in a long long while bro.
Old 09-11-2012, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Pretty mms, Ang Pais n those darn Rich Towkays!

Actually i notice wif dismay tat this is becumming a growing trend wif the pretty mms n ang pais...1st few weeks seems to be the best time to bonk...by 2mth + those rich towkays seem to hv splashed the moola n the mms slowly but surely change
Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
Word has it that she has a local "bf" whom she goes out with fairly often. Thats suggest why she has bo chap attitude lor!
Old 09-11-2012, 12:39 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pretty mms, Ang Pais n those darn Rich Towkays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Actually i notice wif dismay tat this is becumming a growing trend wif the pretty mms n ang pais...1st few weeks seems to be the best time to bonk...by 2mth + those rich towkays seem to hv splashed the moola n the mms slowly but surely change
Not all but you would be correct. Thing is for those of us who can't throw thousands of dollars at any one chick, we have to use other ways to get good service.

One way is to be a real love machine and sweet talker, when you give it to her good and make the session super enjoyable for her, you can bet service will auto go up.

This one no need pay $$. Just use your dick and your mouth will do. Pleasure her mind and body...

For those chaps who like to bao girls and what not, thought they are something special.... Seriously, I feel kinda sorry for them...

Haha, sometimes I ever eat into these clown's time and the WL say never mind cos these carrotheads will wait. And when I know got carrotheads waiting after me, I'll make sure I drill hard n fast till the girl legs weak plus get the girl to suck my cock and do a longer AR.

Haha. Then the carrotheads come after me, the girl too tired to serve him plus mouth is all my cock and kah-Chng smell... LOL.
Old 09-11-2012, 12:48 AM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink The Bao game

Think i need to clarify wat i said in my post abv...

Did not necessarily mean mms svc stds dropped...wat i actually meant was that the mm was prolly in negotiation stage of being baoed n thus distracted...seldom working etc...
Old 09-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Not all but you would be correct. Thing is for those of us who can't throw thousands of dollars at any one chick, we have to use other ways to get good service.

One way is to be a real love machine and sweet talker, when you give it to her good and make the session super enjoyable for her, you can bet service will auto go up.

This one no need pay $$. Just use your dick and your mouth will do. Pleasure her mind and body...

For those chaps who like to bao girls and what not, thought they are something special.... Seriously, I feel kinda sorry for them...

Haha, sometimes I ever eat into these clown's time and the WL say never mind cos these carrotheads will wait. And when I know got carrotheads waiting after me, I'll make sure I drill hard n fast till the girl legs weak plus get the girl to suck my cock and do a longer AR.

Haha. Then the carrotheads come after me, the girl too tired to serve him plus mouth is all my cock and kah-Chng smell... LOL.
wah lau how u screw until their leg weak, issit got pattern or technique can share
Old 09-11-2012, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 12
KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
wah lau how u screw until their leg weak, issit got pattern or technique can share
Pump longer lor..

U do pumping ur hand weak right, u pump her there she also leg weak ma.. hehe

Is like those times when u shit very shiok hor, u come out of the toilet then u feel ur legs very weak. haha
Especially those long connected shit. Like orgasm like that.

Thanks to these bros, i will up back once i get power:
jsparrow, tastertaster
Note: If i didnt up you back pls pm me your latest post. Thanks

Learn how to spot cheating gf
>> Myths about sex <<
Old 09-11-2012, 05:51 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

wah lau...u n ur toilet story

nxt time i try to make their leg weak by stretching their legs in yoga positions
Old 09-11-2012, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 12
KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
wah lau...u n ur toilet story

nxt time i try to make their leg weak by stretching their legs in yoga positions
lol! hahaha

I thought u want to say next time u try, tahan ur shit for days then one shot release and feel the orgasm.

No la, stretching their legs one work one. Infact u make them pain only, later their muscle tear how?

U never learn marshal arts b4?
They make u do splits, u will know how it feels.
Its not the shiok feeling, is the pain feeling.

I got a fren who got forced by my instructor, forced to go lower and lower doing the split, end up, the muscle near the groin tear, doctor ban him from going training for 3 months.

Thanks to these bros, i will up back once i get power:
jsparrow, tastertaster
Note: If i didnt up you back pls pm me your latest post. Thanks

Learn how to spot cheating gf
>> Myths about sex <<
Old 10-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
cumalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Bro cumalot..

I hear her service and attitude as improved by quite a bit. Perhaps it's the influx of newbies n intense competition, n perhaps we caught her at a bad time several months back.. N perhaps her business has fallen as a result of our inputs here..

Cheers
I went to RTF on Jin Jin today to see how much she has improved. The short answer is very little. At least now she will smile & talk a little. But still no
(1) frenching (only allow a very light kiss on the lips)
(2) painting even though I offerred to give her a big tip

Like before, she will allow a bit of fondling of her breasts. Can also suckle her breasts a little but more than that and she will move away. Same for fingering - just touch a bit on the outside only. Any attempt to put your finger in and she will move her butts away.

I know at this juncture someone will claim that good looks and great sex technique will help. I don't have movie star looks but I am no slouch in the looks department either (modesty aside). Indeed, I am often mistaken for a Japanese, slim, well-toned and no bad breadth. Check other FRs posted by me and you will know that frenching & painting with other WLs have never been a problem. None of the girls at 1654A, 1651, 1606, etc, etc have ever rejected me.

I tell you this not because I am gay and am looking for a lover, but I want readers to know exactly what to expect (or rather not expect) if they intend to book her. Don't go in thinking that just because you have great looks and is a master of the kamasutra, she will make an exception for you.

Having said this, I have to admit that she is very pretty, very syt and does a great bbbj. If you have not tried her yet, you must try her at least once - with your eyes open.

As for me, I am more used to be a participant in all the sex plays. It was difficult just to be a spectator watching myself getting a blowjob. Halfway through, I could feel my cock slowly deflating. So, quickly, I stopped her, capped and proceeded with the bonking. The FJ was pretty good. Pussy still pretty tight & she was willing to change to any position.

I strongly believe that it is Jin Jin's wish to provide good sex but without the intimacy. She strive to do a professional and competent job, but will not go beyond them. So, we should respect her wishes and accept her as she is.

During our session, I asked her frankly whether anyone has proposed to bao her. She told me no and to my utter surprise she asked me whether I was interested to do so and how much I am willing to pay. Of course, it would be most ungallant of me to say no so I avoided the question, but I did tell her that the usual fee is about S$100,000 and (probably) a small apartment with a monthly allowance. Maybe that's what it takes if you want more than basic sex from her. But it won't happen here in Singapore but in her hometown in Sichuan, in an apartment paid for by you.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:09 AM
Samster

Hahaha.

So my friend, who are your top recommendations then, since it seems even jin jin not good enough for you?

Am interested to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
I went to RTF on Jin Jin today to see how much she has improved. The short answer is very little. At least now she will smile & talk a little. But still no
(1) frenching (only allow a very light kiss on the lips)
(2) painting even though I offerred to give her a big tip

Like before, she will allow a bit of fondling of her breasts. Can also suckle her breasts a little but more than that and she will move away. Same for fingering - just touch a bit on the outside only. Any attempt to put your finger in and she will move her butts away.

I know at this juncture someone will claim that good looks and great sex technique will help. I don't have movie star looks but I am no slouch in the looks department either (modesty aside). Indeed, I am often mistaken for a Japanese, slim, well-toned and no bad breadth. Check other FRs posted by me and you will know that frenching & painting with other WLs have never been a problem. None of the girls at 1654A, 1651, 1606, etc, etc have ever rejected me.

I tell you this not because I am gay and am looking for a lover, but I want readers to know exactly what to expect (or rather not expect) if they intend to book her. Don't go in thinking that just because you have great looks and is a master of the kamasutra, she will make an exception for you.

Having said this, I have to admit that she is very pretty, very syt and does a great bbbj. If you have not tried her yet, you must try her at least once - with your eyes open.

As for me, I am more used to be a participant in all the sex plays. It was difficult just to be a spectator watching myself getting a blowjob. Halfway through, I could feel my cock slowly deflating. So, quickly, I stopped her, capped and proceeded with the bonking. The FJ was pretty good. Pussy still pretty tight & she was willing to change to any position.

I strongly believe that it is Jin Jin's wish to provide good sex but without the intimacy. She strive to do a professional and competent job, but will not go beyond them. So, we should respect her wishes and accept her as she is.

During our session, I asked her frankly whether anyone has proposed to bao her. She told me no and to my utter surprise she asked me whether I was interested to do so and how much I am willing to pay. Of course, it would be most ungallant of me to say no so I avoided the question, but I did tell her that the usual fee is about S$100,000 and (probably) a small apartment with a monthly allowance. Maybe that's what it takes if you want more than basic sex from her. But it won't happen here in Singapore but in her hometown in Sichuan, in an apartment paid for by you.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster

Wink Jin Jin(16W12)

below was my final para of my fr on Jin Jin when i bonked her in Jul

<<Overall cant fault Jin Jin when it cums to sex svc, was quite happy...however like i said before gfe was on the low side, no frenching only light kiss on lips wif mouth firmly closed, looks like my sweet tongue totally no effect this time...managed to get her to loosen up abit post coital n asked why not much warmth, she replied tat gl not a place to find a gf!?...must say though tat she sure looked pretty n sweet wif a nice smile when she said this to me>>

PS...notwithstanding her low level gfe, Jin Jin is definitely still one of the prettiest syts in GL at the mo, well to me at least...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post

Old 11-11-2012, 12:58 AM
Samster

Re: Jin Jin(16W12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
below was my final para of my fr on Jin Jin when i bonked her in Jul

<<Overall cant fault Jin Jin when it cums to sex svc, was quite happy...however like i said before gfe was on the low side, no frenching only light kiss on lips wif mouth firmly closed, looks like my sweet tongue totally no effect this time...managed to get her to loosen up abit post coital n asked why not much warmth, she replied tat gl not a place to find a gf!?...must say though tat she sure looked pretty n sweet wif a nice smile when she said this to me>>

PS...notwithstanding her low level gfe, Jin Jin is definitely still one of the prettiest syts in GL at the mo, well to me at least...
Very wise words from one of the chio-est SYTs in Geylang. GL definitely not a place to find GF... I find it really dumb if guys start thinking any WL is their GF. Good fuck buddy is as far as I'd go in terms of where they stand with me. Things can stupendously complicated if we let feelings get in the way.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:55 AM
Samster

Wink The Courtesan Supreme

not sure abt others...but when i talk abt gfe in the context viz a WL, it means the effect n illusion during the session...nothing to do wif reality, although i do acknowledge tat if one is 'weak hearted' it can becum dangerous...but then again tat is all part of the thrill, well to me at least...

a WL wif the ability to achieve such an effect to the max is a courtesan supreme...this is an EQ skill tat is v difficult to learn...

egs to me wld be m'sians like..BMW, Bluesky (retired), Pei Yi(retired), Hai San(retired), Zhi Yi(retired), Mei Zhi(retired)...prcs wld be like Moon (retired), Da Qiao(retired), Apple(retired), Selina(retired) etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Very wise words from one of the chio-est SYTs in Geylang. GL definitely not a place to find GF... I find it really dumb if guys start thinking any WL is their GF. Good fuck buddy is as far as I'd go in terms of where they stand with me. Things can stupendously complicated if we let feelings get in the way.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:43 AM
Samster

Well, guys, could we come back to discussing chio prc syts that make you feel like screwing someone's secondary school daughter?

Contributions pls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1