The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2014, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: New House - L8H66A g67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Very friendly girl. one of the better shower session as it doesn't feel like you are being cleansed for sex later.

Her room is disappointing. small and no mirrors. But it's ok cos i spend alot of time just admiring her body............
it doesn't feel like you are being cleansed for sex later. ...555.. so funny..
ya, room very little space.. i tried bedside position but very awkard... gave up. no mirror.. u buy for her la...
should have rtf her,, but this day no luck...

took g67,
looks- very fair..gnd.. from issan
spent over 10mins in shower yet not much action...
siao liao... my experience of such time wasting tactic is usually mean the serv is fuck up one... n i was rite again...so no nid details liao...
overall satisfaction .. 3/10
Old 20-07-2014, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
it doesn't feel like you are being cleansed for sex later. ...555.. so funny..
ya, room very little space.. i tried bedside position but very awkard... gave up. no mirror.. u buy for her la...
should have rtf her,, but this day no luck...
Ok . I buy mirror for her......you buy Tv ok ? Lol.....i think she still waiting for sponsors to furnish her room .
Old 20-07-2014, 08:20 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Ok . I buy mirror for her......you buy Tv ok ? Lol.....i think she still waiting for sponsors to furnish her room .
555...she din invite me on leh..if she invite me o.n. i buy..
Old 10-08-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
zeru0104 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New House - L8H66A

any fr for g93?
Old 11-08-2014, 09:39 AM
Samster

pretty n service is good but too bak.
but if u can get pass dat, is worth a try.
Old 11-08-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
pretty n service is good but too bak.
but if u can get pass dat, is worth a try.
What do you mean with bak? Not used to terms yet.
Old 11-08-2014, 01:40 PM
Samster

on the meaty side..
Old 11-08-2014, 09:29 PM
Samster

Tried this house last saturday, chose the girl named "Niu/Nu". I can't remember her number.

Pretty and giggly girl, could pass as a local chinese. Long black hair, b-cup, fair skin.

Overall service was good. I enjoyed my time with her, although short (30 mins).

Will come back again if she is still there next time.
Old 23-08-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 11
hornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any fr on g30? she looks quite pretty
Old 02-09-2014, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
Edisonchan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEdisonchan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

if u can accept gal with some fat, 93 is fun to play....

personally I prefer 98, she is my favorite.... very fun and daring..... look is ok, but not suitable for bro who like big melon.....

Overall I is a good place to spend your $50 for some cheap trill, nice OKT too....
Old 02-09-2014, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 11
hornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edisonchan View Post

personally I prefer 98, she is my favorite.... very fun and daring..... look is ok, but not suitable for bro who like big melon.....

Overall I is a good place to spend your $50 for some cheap trill, nice OKT too....
what do you mean by daring?
and is this house 30 mins or 20-25 mins?
Old 02-09-2014, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edisonchan View Post
big tits ... at least c... nice n soft... but some bros may find her too meaty.
house is 30mins.
Old 11-09-2014, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kirara89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was walking around Geylang on Sunday and walked past this place. I don't usually try the houses but the OKT said the magical word (massage) which I felt I needed at that time, so I went in to take a look. Was recommended G69 and we proceeded in.

Looks: 8/10 She looks like a SYT to me, but she said she was in her mid 20s. However, she looks a lot like someone I fancy so I did take a liking to her. She does feel like an ahlian, which I like a lot.

Body: 7/10 Typical ah lian body (small boobs and no butt), but that's how I like it. Does have some tattoos as well, which I find artistic rather than scary, so she does score brownie points for that. Minute amounts of tummy fat, not really an issue for me.

GFE: 10/10 It may not be to everyone's liking but she turned out some acoustic music on her phone, which I fancy a lot and helped set the mood. Was also nice enough to hang my clothes for me which I left on the bed (I'm still new to this). The shower was how a GF would be like, good clean soap throughout, using both her hands and body.

After we're came out of the shower, had the body to body massage for a bit, getting me ready for the main event!

BJ: 6/10 Very standard capping and sucking. Did enjoy the view and the ability to touch her boobs as I like. Nothing amazing to write about.

Kissing: 10/10 Only gets the grade because of getting both of us to gargle before anything else. At least hygiene is there. Did not do much kissing though, just a little peck on the lips.

FJ: 10/10 Really really really accommodating to my needs. She started with cowgirl and she really did enjoy riding on it, and I enjoyed the view. I enjoy "punishing" someone who asks if I came by being fast and furious on them, and because she did, I pulled her body towards mine and rammed it up her. She was shocked by the change of pace and lust but she didn't stop me. Switched to doggy and rammed her harder and faster, after which I heard the bell for time. Switched to missionary and rammed again and again till I came.

Attitude: 12/10 I was promised a massage and yes I got a massage! Washed up after the fuck and she asked me to lie down (even though time was up) and still gave me a massage, albeit a leg only massage because of time constraints, but it was good not leaving immediately after fucking. Massage is nothing amazing but it does help the GFE and she did press my leg against her boobs. Also helped me to cool off a bit after the intense pumping before leaving. Was also nice enough to give me a nice neck rub after I put my clothes on, and she got some from me too.

Damage: $50 for 30 min and massage. There is an option for $40 min without massage but I do not recommend it.

RTF: Yes. It was definitely a good first experience for me with her. I'll drop by again if I have the time.
Old 11-09-2014, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 10
Wot2Doo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New to SBF after reading and cheonging for 2+ years.

Second FR:
L8H66a G10 name "Teng" (maybe a joke?) late August
OKT recommended.
Good English.
A bit reserved, but got friendlier with time, in an authentic way.
No time watcher (we actually overran time by 5 min).
Short, slim build.
Dark-ish nice skin. Nice.
Boobs A
BBBJ excellent.
Fingered her long time, got very wet.
Great ass. Great feel during doggy - she can squeeze...
Hardworking.
RTF: yes, but I prefer bigger boobs, so will try other girl?
Old 17-09-2014, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

little bird told me 4 new wls will start soon (end sept?)...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1