The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2017, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTi View Post
Hi, possible to PM me themepark address?
Thanks
ThemePark Spa has oredi closed down..... what you want the address for?
Old 04-05-2017, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 8
Zenzisage is one of the Best!Zenzisage is one of the Best!Zenzisage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenricenom View Post
Went to Poseidon last two weeks. First time in JB-JB. Usually I go to Bt Indah for my needs. Heard about the buzz but bo bian, go with non cheongster they walk around in CTSQ so don't wanna make them wait too long.

Got a girl named Micky. But got from her that she just left for home in PTY last week.

Looks: 10/10
Slim, absolutely no extra in the tummy. Nice boobs. Okay butt. Lovely. Quite pretty also. Some people like the girl next door look(I also) but sometimes need to kena this kinda supermodel look

BJ: 6/10 (standard)
Nothing extra like the girls in Bt Indah. Just to get the job done/didi up

FJ: 8/10
No initiative/not heated but very accommodating. Asked her change a few position she okay go. Sound system also okay

GFE: 10/10
I find thai girls usually gfe upz. This girl was exactly that. Joke joke with me. Call me dak liing all. Eey make me crush awhile lol jk.

Room: alot of experienced bro here so no need say ah but for the newer guys, room is 10/10. Nice wooden floor, nice light nice bathtub nice bed I don't mind sleeping/staying in a room like that

RTF: for her yes. Also, if no vehicle yes. Else I go back to my usual hunt. A bit pricey relative to what you can get elsewhere
Up for Micky. Great personality and prettier than pics, though not 10/10 for me...maybe 7.5.
Old 06-05-2017, 11:49 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. It takes me lot of effort and time to write and generate the idea to gel it together. The format or some of the wording used maybe similar with my previous.If you think that the FR is fake, it urges you not to read it. Go and read from other. Take every FR here as a pinch of salt. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

Location of bonk: Thai World Spa

Wechat: mkts6953

This place is located at Austin area, very easy to find if you drive by the place. It have both, traditional massage and also other. The place is new renovated and i is a non-spa concept. Basically it is choose and go room bonk type. Don’t expect to have any facilities or food to eat. The room is cosy with no attach toilet. The place is small and have only about 5 to 6 ladies to choose from. The pics shown in the wechat was quite close. All information can be found inside their wechat and please contact them directly for enquiry. Did mirroring and choose Mandy

-Syt looks with small neh neh
-long hair with fair skin from ho chi min
-able to communicate in Chinese

身材/ Body
-petite small frame.
-slim body frame
-perky butt
-hairy small tight pussy
-no visible marks or scar
-no tattoo at any part of body
-Super tight and hairy pussy

按摩/MASSAGE
-Just a very light one then go straight into action
-Nothing to shout or comment about

舌吻/ FRENCHING
-lot of frenching, just like the bf and gf type of hot frenching
-cuddled tightly to exchange kisses

慢游/ CATHBATH
-Lot of nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard,
-Licking my lower body, tummy area, navel area with her tongue keep twirling on it

无套口交/BBBJ
-slow with pace
-long and deep blow
-lick and suck on my tools
-swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongues

做爱/Fuck Job
-ride me and I pump her hard
-missionary style
-light weight, can carry and bonk
-Innocent n high moaning
-moan and whine with excitement as I thrust deeper inside here.

服务态度/Service attitude
-Good attitude
-no rush at all
-She is sure worth the money to try and you will sure regret if you miss it.
-Those fancy bonking a school lady, she is the ideal choice
-Book fast before she leaves our shores.

Comments
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-05-2017, 12:43 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. It takes me lot of effort and time to write and generate the idea to gel it together. The format or some of the wording used maybe similar with my previous.If you think that the FR is fake, it urges you not to read it. Go and read from other. Take every FR here as a pinch of salt. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

Location of bonk: VIP Spa

Wechat: spavip123

This place is located at taman sentosa area the store building. It has recently been renovated. Most of the ladies are from Vietnam and there are many choice to choose from. Pics in their wechat was also close to real person.

What new
-New water bed room at ground level
-cosy room with nice ambience
-nice locker area
-comfy tv room with no adjustment seat
-many new captains
-jazzucci water very good temperature

Thing to improve
-food very fast finish no replenishment
-food not alway hot to consume

【286号】性感熟女,服务态度好,

-able to communicate in Chinese and english

身材/ Body
-petite small frame.
-Slim body frame
-Small boobs(not for boobs lover)
-perky butt
-hairy small tight pussy

服务/service
-simple massage/简单按摩 (just normal and nothing to shout about)
-catbath/慢游 (her licking was really sexy n seductive)
-frenching/舌吻 (lot of frenching, just like the bf and gf type of hot frenching)
-Ice/Hot BBBJ BBBJ/冰热两重天(shiok shiok fee, keep licking the dick head)

-Poison Dragon/毒龙 (almost cannot tahan)
-Nipples/舔奶头 (small neh,neh but sensitive nipple when suck)
-BBBJ/无套口交(fast n furious bbbj, sucking my ball area hard)
-FJ/有套做爱(ride me and I pump her hard, missionary style then doggie)

-Innocent and high moaning
-Perky butt giving the piak piak piak sound n effect

It was a nice and good bonk overall.

Comments
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 11-05-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
Vtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Rich and bitch since I am waiting for car to be washed.

Girl: 148
Size: petite and GND, small boobs BUT pink nipples, trimmed pussy hair.
Services:
Massage got nothing to mention. Sesual was good. B2b 3 rounds at the back. 2 rounds in front. Not ass rim but ass fuck with her tongue. Suck ur ears like they were candies. FJ was super tight until almost cannot withdraw my millipede from her pussy. Sesual moans thruout.

Verdict:
Hope bros treat her with care and dont spoil her tight meimei with your dragon.

Rtf: yeap! R&b quality declining. Only got this girl on 2nd round of viewing.

Last edited by Vtecz; 25-05-2017 at 12:08 PM.
Old 12-05-2017, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 8
GinkoNuts is one of the Best!GinkoNuts is one of the Best!GinkoNuts is one of the Best!

where is R&B?
Old 13-05-2017, 09:27 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinkoNuts View Post
where is R&B?
No 121, jalan keris 1, taman sri tebrau, 80500 johor bahru johor

Old 23-05-2017, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Oklaletsgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Poseidon Spa on 6 March. Convenient, easy to find and enjoyable experience.

No.: 55 Pie
Nationality: Thai
Looks 9/10
Age 24
Height 1.58
Boobs 8/10 B+ cup, perfect during soapy
Body 9/10 petite has always been my cup of tea
French yes
BJ 10/10 she blew me to heaven
Fj 9/10
Moaning yes
Attitude 10/10
GFE 10/10
Damage RM248
RTF definitely yes

Pie is a very sweet girl. Not a time keeper, after I unloaded, she rest her head on my shoulder in bed and chat with me like a gf. After that she give me a light massage before we finish the session. After my 1 hr session, I was out waiting for my bros who opted for 2 hrs. She walked past me and hug me. Chatted for another 5 mins before she went off. Planning for another trip next week to see her again.
TH - 15
MYS - 6
VT - 4
JP - 2
Old 25-05-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer

Read before proceed

Location of bonk: Thai World Spa

Wechat: mkts6953

This place is located at Austin area, very easy to find if you drive by the place. It have both, traditional massage and also other. The place is new renovated and i is a non-spa concept. Basically it is choose and go room bonk type. Don’t expect to have any facilities or food to eat. The room is cosy with no attach toilet. The place is small and have only about 5 to 6 ladies to choose from. The pics shown in the wechat was quite close. All information can be found inside their wechat and please contact them directly for enquiry. Did mirroring and choose Mandy

身材/ Body
-petite small frame.
-slim body frame
-perky butt
-hairy small tight pussy

按摩/MASSAGE
-Just a very light one then go straight into action
-Nothing to shout or comment about

舌吻/ FRENCHING
-lot of frenching, just like the bf and gf type of hot frenching
-cuddled tightly to exchange kisses

慢游/ CATHBATH
-Lot of nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard,
-Licking my lower body, tummy area, navel area with her tongue keep twirling on it

无套口交/BBBJ
-slow with pace
-long and deep blow
-lick and suck on my tools
-swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongues

做爱/Fuck Job
-missionary style
-light weight, can carry and bonk
-Innocent n high moaning

服务态度/Service attitude
-Good attitude
-no rush at all
-She is sure worth the money to try and you will sure regret if you miss it.
-Those fancy bonking a school lady, she is the ideal choice
-Book fast before she leaves our shores.

Comments
Whats thai world spa wechat brother
Old 28-05-2017, 11:36 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpeipanx View Post
Whats thai world spa wechat brother
Paiseh cant give as place no more.

Old 28-05-2017, 11:37 AM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer

Read before proceed

This place is located at taman sentosa area the store building. It has recently been renovated. Most of the ladies are from Vietnam and there are many choices to choose from. Pics in their wechat was also close to real person.

What new
-nice locker area
-many new captains

Thing to improve

战后报告

Waterbed package

【266号】 性感熟女,服务态度好

Description of lady
-slutty bitchy horny look type
-lan jiao will steam when see her

The moment i step in the room we start to French, is really hot tongues fighting kind of frenching

The gfe is high n gao gao. I can said is no horse run

身材/ Body
-1.6 plus not too short or tall, just nice
-dark skin
-body no tattoo long dye hair
-sexy smooth skin
-nice bdy
- hairy small tight pussy
-neh neh about b size
-nice perky butt

service/服务

慢游/ CATHBATH
-her licking was really sexy n seductive
-licking my nipple and navel area

Ice/Hot BBBJ BBBJ/冰热两重天
-shiok shiok feel, keep licking the dick head
-hot n cold bbbj till I almost cum in her mouth
-groin area licking and sucking

Poison Dragon/毒龙
-ass rim until I buay tahan
-skillful tongues licking action
-suck n lick me from head to toe

Nipples/舔奶头
- sensitive nipple when suck
-using the nipple to tickle my ear

BBBJ/无套口交
-kept licking the dick head
-fast n furious bbbj, sucking my ball area hard,
-deep throat mouthful

FJ/有套做爱

It was a nice and good bonk overall.

Comments

Old 28-05-2017, 11:57 AM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer

Read before proceed

战后报告

意难忘

Place/Address/Location

This place is located along tebrau highway, while driving past you will be able to see it on the either side. It Is directly opposite a hotel. The place is also suitable for those looking for a quick fuck and go type.

Concept

It is just a normal fuck and go shop. The OKT told me normal day able to mirror but yesterday unable to mirror due to big wind, they want to be safe so we just choose from the photo. I understand from the OKT that further down the shop wang gon and me gon opposite is also under them and he is able to arrange lady from any of the 3 shops. Place was clean and also the room was quite ok, not that old and also not that new type and all with attach shower.

G250

- long hair fair with some small tattoo
- petite small frame.Perky butt
- hairy small tight pussy
-innocent plain look with some dimple that is not obvious on face
-small neh neh which is about A cup

Lady service
Simple massage first then follow by FJ.
-ass rim
-catbath as her licking was really sexy n seductive
-kept licking the dick head
-sucking the ball area
-missionary style
-end with doggie
-Innocent n high moaning
-moan and whine with excitement as I thrust deeper inside her.
-perky butt giving the piak piak piak sound n effect

It was a nice and good bonk overall

Comments

Old 28-05-2017, 12:44 PM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer

Read before proceed

This place is located at taman sentosa area the store building. It has recently been renovated. Most of the ladies are from Vietnam and there are many choices to choose from. Pics in their wechat was also close to real person.

What new
-nice locker area
-many new captains

Thing to improve

战后报告

Normal Package 2nd shot

【321号】 性感熟女,服务态度好

Description of lady
She have the typical thai look and pattern. She was the only Thai lady in VIP. She was from BBK and she have belong to the schoolgirl type with malay looks. She have the dark thai skin with dye gold shoulder length hair.
She is able to communicate in limited English and some Chinese as she is still learning. Our chemistry level was rather high as i can communicate a little bit of Thai.

身材/ Body
-Petite and small
-super light weight
-tattoo in front
-some Thai tattoo behind
-tight and wet pussy
-patchy pussy hair
-B size neh neh

service/服务
-Simple massage/简单按摩 (a combination of normal massage and B2B massage)
-慢游/ CATHBATH (her licking was really sexy n seductive)
-Ice/Hot BBBJ BBBJ/冰热两重天(shiok shiok fee, keep licking the dick head)

-Poison Dragon/毒龙 (wash it clean clean and gave a good lick and suck the both side of my butt)
-Nipples/舔奶头 (small neh,neh but sensitive nipple when suck)
-BBBJ/无套口交(deepthroat and keptsucking my ball area hard, like begging for more)
-FJ/有套做爱(ride me and I pump her hard, change to doggie style then i carry her and bonk)

She is willing to please type and attitude was good. Those who like school gal type can take her. Overall service was ok and normal, it was a nice and great bonk

Will be added advantage if can spek Thai...

Comments

Old 29-05-2017, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 11
MarlboroPlus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMarlboroPlus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMarlboroPlus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMarlboroPlus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMarlboroPlus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Naka , great FR .
Will visit them soon
Old 30-05-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Cougar21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro naka, wats de damage for 意难忘? Keep passing by never try. Only tried rosmerah FLs. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1