The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 11-11-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Only large bottles of beer are served. Maybe it’s a macho thing. A guy would look puny drinking from a small bottle. In some places, the waiters won’t take away empty bottles from ur table. The locals like to impress people with how many bottles they’ve drunk.
Not to impress others....the empty bottles will be counted before billing and some customers want to make sure the total no. of empty bottles are the same as the bill. The bar also want the bottles as "evidence" in case customers argue.
Old 11-11-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
When in Saphan Kwai aggs, you must speak some Thai as this is a Thai agg area.

If you cannot speak Thai, at least a few words in Thai will be good.

You come in as a foreigner, no speak a word of Thai and in most bars, the mamasan or papasan and serving personnel that always want face ( to show off to their boss or bosses and co workers ) will request you to get other items, ask you to get tit bits, thai aahan or food, napkins, ice in bucket, etc which you have to pay. But the good thing is that beer is in a big bottle and cheaper than in the tourist agg areas of NEP, SC and Patpong that serve small bottles.

After you are tired of Saphan Kwai, NEP, SC, Patpong.......you may check out other regions for Thai aggs.
Waiting to go with you.
Old 11-11-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 16
kenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Before you decide to hang out at a certain bar just make it clear you only want to order beverages and no other nonsense.
If they refuse then just walk out loh.
Tony now perm in bkk ah? I heading there on 22nd this month. Maybe can jio u lim kopi.
Old 11-11-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Waiting to go with you.
Missed you, your G-Clubs, BKK and Pattaya but going next week to these areas but......... with family. Must be a good fellow when with family.

Next time, bro BlueDragon193.

There will always be a next time when we meet.
Old 13-11-2016, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Emirates1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros,

FYI, am back in BKK from Pattaya permanently due to deteriorating health, cafe TILAC is no more......

Pls visit www.georgetaitjr.com
Old 13-11-2016, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Been chionging the past few nights, and now on the way back home.

For those planning to go chiong in bkk, good news is that things will hopefully go back to normal after this weekend, which coincides with the one month of "ban"-unless the government decides to impose other measures...

Met and spoke to tourists at the usual places such as Nana, Soi Cowboy, RCA, and everyone complained about nightspots closing early at 12am or by 2am. Even taxi drivers also said Tourists looking for overnight joint....guess it would be difficult to continue the no celebration ban after this weekend.

Usual MP places still busy as ever. If really need to go early afternoon, prob Hi class is the best bet now with Nataree closed. But this is a budget joint compared to the other more posh establishments like the Lord group.
Old 13-11-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bkkepatchiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried fuzzy karaoke at town in town at Lat Phrao area? https://www.facebook.com/Fuzzy-Karaoke-282539865256518/
Old 13-11-2016, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

Any bros tried Fuzzy Karaoke in Town in Town at Lat Phrao area? https://www.facebook.com/Fuzzy-Karaoke-282539865256518/
Old 13-11-2016, 01:46 PM
Samster (M)

Any bros tried Fuzzy Karaoke located in Town in Town at Lat Phrao area? Wanna know if it is fun & any spexial activities there? I travelling there next Friday & staying in Lat Phrao area.
Old 15-11-2016, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Buzz back at Cowboy

Crazy House is back to full showing, but they seemed to have lost a lot of talent. No good lookers. The front door is left open. The entrance just has curtains. Didn’t see any checking of IDs.

The external lites are back on at SC. Music is loud again. But the girls still have to put on a black dress to go outside. There are more girls outside trying to haul passers-by into their AGG. Dancers still wearing black/white coyote outfits. Lighthouse still very short on dancers.
Old 15-11-2016, 04:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 10
danh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdanh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdanh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Buzz back at Cowboy

Crazy House is back to full showing, but they seemed to have lost a lot of talent. No good lookers. The front door is left open. The entrance just has curtains. Didn’t see any checking of IDs.

The external lites are back on at SC. Music is loud again. But the girls still have to put on a black dress to go outside. There are more girls outside trying to haul passers-by into their AGG. Dancers still wearing black/white coyote outfits. Lighthouse still very short on dancers.

Agree.I went there early of this month and lots of dinasours there,total disappointment.Bacara still the best but girls a bit tao.Shark girls not bad too,tried their models and bar fine cost 1.5k.
Old 15-11-2016, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
juggernutt is Cool - loads of Potential

Bangkok has become awful.
Even worse than Jakarta during Ramadan.No Nudity!!
And girls were not great.6 some 7. Went to soi cowboy and nep.
Price is quite atrocious. With closing at 12:30.

But what I hated most....there is no soapy massage anymore.
Soapy is called nuru massage now. At emmanuelle need pay 600 bht extra and the girl expects extra tip. But when I was there the soap was finished!!
No.1 massage didn't have any soapy girls. But mama san was prepared to ask around. When she got pushy I went away. Started shouting.
I ended up to new joint next to closed nataree. What a ripoff. Mama san promised soapy, but once in room only bed and bath. The girl who serviced me explained that now only offer bathe together than massage than sex.
It's with all huay kwang places. It basically ruined the experience. How can it be...famous Thai body2 body massage is no more.

Most fun I had was on my way home from nep. All closed at 12:30. I front of Arab street a lot of girls are heading home.some real cute. Just chat them up.12:30...night is young and only rld is close. Food places etc are open still.
Old 15-11-2016, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernutt View Post
Bangkok has become awful.
Even worse than Jakarta during Ramadan.No Nudity!!
And girls were not great.6 some 7. Went to soi cowboy and nep.
Price is quite atrocious. With closing at 12:30.

But what I hated most....there is no soapy massage anymore.
Soapy is called nuru massage now. At emmanuelle need pay 600 bht extra and the girl expects extra tip. But when I was there the soap was finished!!
No.1 massage didn't have any soapy girls. But mama san was prepared to ask around. When she got pushy I went away. Started shouting.
I ended up to new joint next to closed nataree. What a ripoff. Mama san promised soapy, but once in room only bed and bath. The girl who serviced me explained that now only offer bathe together than massage than sex.
It's with all huay kwang places. It basically ruined the experience. How can it be...famous Thai body2 body massage is no more.

Most fun I had was on my way home from nep. All closed at 12:30. I front of Arab street a lot of girls are heading home.some real cute. Just chat them up.12:30...night is young and only rld is close. Food places etc are open still.
I totally understand why you left with 8 pts. Who the hell would go to huay kwang soapy for b2b massage lol...

Last edited by erobaka; 15-11-2016 at 10:49 AM.
Old 15-11-2016, 09:00 AM
Samster (M)

Any bros here been to Fuzzy Karaoke in Lat Phrao Town in Town area? Wanna know what is the environment like & damage for it.
Old 15-11-2016, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Buzz back at Cowboy

Good to hear that everything back to normal. Last month I spotted one very pretty in Lighthouse, but she was taken by a singaporean/japanese. Went there second day and she was not there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1