The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old Today, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 8
Eddy306 is one of the Best!Eddy306 is one of the Best!Eddy306 is one of the Best!Eddy306 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Promise May Cha to write her an FR.

Looks: same as in the advertisement as above. Long hair with very seductive, charming, alluring and clubber look

Body: petite frame with slim and tight curvy figure with no fats. Smooth skin with mix dark and chocolate colour.

Boobs: small and decent size and nonetheless, they are delightful to play with. Nipples are already erect and responsive to my teasings

Pussy/Painting: Her pussy is well trimmed with no smell and I had a good time eating her pussy until water flowing out of it and she was real wet.

BBBJ: It was quite good. She can go deep and handle the entire length when I pushed her head slightly deeper. Damn strong bbbj skills with good suction and slurping effect.

FJ: we did cowgirl and missionary. For cowgirl I can say she damn good rider all I can say. For missionary she grab me tightly and she able to take hard and deep pumping, her face expression damn horny and enjoy

Attitude: Not a time watcher, sweet and friendly with lot of GFE

RTF: Yes
Old Today, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 17
Kaya is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaya is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaya is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tessa SNS

Web: https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=982708

OKT: Great, Clear instructions, friendly.

Location: Central, easy to get to. Hope to see it used again.

Looks: Face is pretty much what you see from the ads, young with the CFM look.

Body: long hair with smooth fair skin with right meat at the right place, nice ass and skin is smooth.

Boobs: Super Big and natural, nice nipples to suck and she likes it. She enjoys me fondling her breast and sucking her nipples when I fuck.

BBBJ: suck with good suction, effortless dt and able to cover till base. Tongue playing with my dick head and playing my 2 balls. Deepthroat and super nice teasing of my cock

Frenching: good tongue skill, wet and soft, slow, passionate, addictive and sensual kind of fierce tongue battle.

Panting: no smell and so nice pussy, tasty and nicely shaven, can see her juices running, when i paint her.

FJ: Naughty, wild, responsive and horny on bed. pound on her with her legs wide open and than flip her for doggy. Doggy her and spank her ass is a must, she will moans out loudly and begging me not to stop. Fucking feeding my ego on bed well.

GFE: very caring, a lot of teasing and she is attentive with lot of imitate moment. Feel comfortable with her.

Nice session overall.

Thanks SNS
Old Today, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1975 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 17
Effendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud of

Adriana - SNS

Look
Long hair with the young vibrant looks. Chio indeed. Identical to her photo. Sure will not reject type and will easy get attractive type.

Body
She has height, she's slim, a great body, she's got a great ass, nice boobs, very smooth legs. Smooth skin and sensitive nipple that fit to my hand and nice to fondle and touch.

Frenching
Sloppy, tongue fighting. If not careful will kena eaten alive. Passionate and hot DFK each other throughout the session.

BBBJ
I quite enjoy her BBBJ. Ferocious, fast and furious type of BBBJ. Can feel the suction and also sensual feeling. Give me the seductive look when she peformed deepthroat on my 2IC.

Painting
Shaven and no smell. No smell at all. Nice and small with the clit hidden inside waiting for me to peel open. She was moaning softly and enjoying the moment, pushing my head down harder I go.

FJ
Finally can not tahan, capped on and entry was easy since she already wet from the foreplay. Switched from missionary, doggy and back to missionary for some hard pounding before finishing off hard inside her with caps on. Her pussy was warm, moist and tight and didn't take long to make me surrender my soldiers

GFE
She is a pleaser and no rushing at all. she'll treat you like a precious bf. High chemistry and willing to please. Sure RTF material.

Overall
No doubt about it as her service level was top notch.

Thanks SNS.
Old Today, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MadeInHeaven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
dun worry
you are not the only one

i tried one of their girls like a few weeks ago and she could not do frenching as well which i was totally disappointed as it is a necessity for me

for FRs, i would not argue about being fake or genuine but the girl must be able to do what is being advertised otherwise that itself is a red flag to me

needless to say, i was unable to accomplish my mission
altho okt did ask me for feedback but did not ask me for further details
or nothing was being done to compensate my bad session

unless i hear some great feedback from my own kakis, it is unlikely i will be returning to try another from their stable so soon

i will probably need okt assurance of the services or i will cancel and walk away on the spot the next time

btw i could not find your FR post
damn, sucks to see that others didn't have the same svc as well but i guess it varies for each individual like what bro naka said.

hygiene wise i think im still okay + i dont smoke so shouldn't be cus of that (I THINK), even bought my own mouthwash haha but maybe girl didn't do dfk cus she had abit of cough on that day unfortunately.

but yeah when i gave feedback to okt, he told me maybe cus i booked at a slightly later timing and depends on chemistry which i prob did not have with the FL. at least he didn't take offence to it and kpkb me so I think i'm cool with them but getting chased out midway rly ruined the already sub-par experience so i'll stay away from the stable for awhile.

Maybe they can explicitly state the services each girl provides so everyone can consider first before picking but thats js my 2 cents worth.

BTW regarding my orig FR post i think it got deleted but if you head to the previous pg you can see bro FK quoting my orig fr somewhere in the middle of the thread

Last edited by MadeInHeaven; Today at 09:28 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1