The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
I never did like Hanoi or even the VBs there cos I am too used to the southern accent
I find northern accent weird.
Maybe because I'm southern "trained".

So how have you started booking air tickets to cheong around ASEAN?
Old 30-06-2022, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yingmuhuadao View Post
any kind bro can share where to get a sim card that allow sms? i see online all only data+call leh

I assumed that you are asking about Wetnam SIMs, but no need to buy online as u can easily get it the moment u step out of the arrival hall as there are certainly a lot of different SIMs that they are selling, including those with calls & sms

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 30-06-2022, 07:37 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
why do you need sms? the person you texting don't use whatsapp?

Just a guess that he may be intending to contact those FLs seen in those Wetnami websites that communicates through text messages only

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 30-06-2022, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
I find northern accent weird.
Maybe because I'm southern "trained".

So how have you started booking air tickets to cheong around ASEAN?

Booked until next Jan liao loh......... only place cannot go now is Yangon

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 30-06-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Booked until next Jan liao loh......... only place cannot go now is Yangon

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
You not worried their closed the skies again...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-06-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 7
Yingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
why do you need sms? the person you texting don't use whatsapp? think have plans include call/sms. Even if don't have free sms, just top-up the sim with additional value sure can sms right? just need to know per sms charge how much If no one can help you here am sure airport sim sellers can help answer your needs.
wanted to try use gaito which have higher rate for girls to reply if u sms them accordingly to what i read, not sure how true but good to have haha.
but yeah i have decided to check out at the airport instead, thanks!

Quote:
I assumed that you are asking about Wetnam SIMs, but no need to buy online as u can easily get it the moment u step out of the arrival hall as there are certainly a lot of different SIMs that they are selling, including those with calls & sms

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
yeaa wetnam SIMs, haha alright bro thanks for the tip!

Quote:
Just a guess that he may be intending to contact those FLs seen in those Wetnami websites that communicates through text messages only

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Bingo!
Old 30-06-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
oh ya, i went to check. Really they don't use whatsapp.
Maybe they use zalo?
Old 01-07-2022, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
You not worried their closed the skies again...

Its like convicts being freed after 2 years + of imprisonment ......dowan to worry too much about those uncontrollables anymore so travel as much as I can while I still can

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 01-07-2022, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
oh ya, i went to check. Really they don't use whatsapp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
Maybe they use zalo?

Many of them uses "disposable" SIMs as they dont intend to do this for long periods & partly also they want to separate this from their normal life communication

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 01-07-2022, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Many of them uses "disposable" SIMs as they dont intend to do this for long periods & partly also they want to separate this from their normal life communication

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Oh, maybe that’s why they got so many Facebook accounts
Old 01-07-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Spot on...you are simply very experienced in this game...impressive...

Not sure why ppl bother to try website gals when they have no idea what they going for...

Old 01-07-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Similarly many IG, Tinder, Tagged...etc...

Old 01-07-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Shu shu your head lah

Go away.............shoo shoo........
Ok. I shall call you Ah Gong oi next time.

Old 01-07-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
ss08 must be busy flying to vn to deposit his sperm
concurrently you are busy travelling around singapore to deposit your sperm.

Old 04-07-2022, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quote:

They damn jialat one lah, many times is also they lose their HPs or forget their passwords so end up keep making new social media accts

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1