The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-07-2022, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by phuckyew View Post
Yes they are… hard asked one of them as I sent her to to the airport. She went to Dubai to be ml/fl for the Arab.
Aztuslly I have damn a lot of fr to post. Kenna zap to negative by dumbasses. If not have lots more to share. Please help bros. I Chiong everyday and make it a point to commando. Up me back to positive and I will post my daily
Attention seeking in a xxx thread is probably one of the saddest thing in life. Quote of the day : Don't Feed The Trolls. Ignore them completely and they will just fade into oblivion. TGIF to all other cheongsters.
Old 01-07-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Attention seeking in a xxx thread is probably one of the saddest thing in life. Quote of the day : Don't Feed The Trolls. Ignore them completely and they will just fade into oblivion. TGIF to all other cheongsters.
Seeking attention.... lol. Actually I read it more like "begging" for attention in a xxx thread. Now that's truly pathetic.
Old 01-07-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Yes. Partly they will be deem too old after few years out.
And you probably understand why since age has alwys been discussed here.

But they still can apply to go to other countries once they clear China governance.
I know of one back in 2018 whose case got dragged too long due to our court procedure and her passport expired.
And she is not allowed to renew locally here under white card status.
So when she go back, the local custom will question her and she get barred from getting a new passport for 9 months.
And next thing she was working in Australia 2 months later after getting her new passport.
ML name starts with "N"?

Zara
Old 01-07-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!
Saw this - https://sglonelyguy-14.com/simi-massage/
Wonder if any experienced bro knew if it is a new listing?
Old 01-07-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
Homini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi, would like to check if anyone engaged those ML advertised on twitter before? Legit one or scam nia
Old 01-07-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of
😆 ah ha ha~ pls don’t mix me up with supershaft I don’t have ass fetish! I’m just curious and probably speaking the minds of many others who are equally curious about what happens to Aini since her sudden abrupt disappearance ~
On another note re going China, for me at least, Aini’s work WeChat seems to be unattended and zero response since she left and her personal WeChat appears to be delisted/ stopped using, so even if hypothetically I wanted to go China, there’s no way I could contact her again. Just curious if it’s the same for everyone here? Or anyone still in active contact with her (censored screenshot or advise her latest WeChat update or what’s she doing now or went which other country if any? Eg. Dubai or Australia as other bros mentioned some other white card ML did?) Update on her current status would be greatly appreciated 😆🙏🙏 not necessarily I must find her la but knowing for a fact she’s doing well moved on to whatever satisfies a curiosity I guess 😊

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I knew u would come in to ask this qns lol..

U and supershaft should buddy buddy and go on trip to China lol..
Old 01-07-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
😆 ah ha ha~ pls don’t mix me up with supershaft I don’t have ass fetish! I’m just curious and probably speaking the minds of many others who are equally curious about what happens to Aini since her sudden abrupt disappearance ~
On another note re going China, for me at least, Aini’s work WeChat seems to be unattended and zero response since she left and her personal WeChat appears to be delisted/ stopped using, so even if hypothetically I wanted to go China, there’s no way I could contact her again. Just curious if it’s the same for everyone here? Or anyone still in active contact with her (censored screenshot or advise her latest WeChat update or what’s she doing now or went which other country if any? Eg. Dubai or Australia as other bros mentioned some other white card ML did?) Update on her current status would be greatly appreciated 😆🙏🙏 not necessarily I must find her la but knowing for a fact she’s doing well moved on to whatever satisfies a curiosity I guess 😊
This is an awful attempt at trying to act casual LOL.
Old 01-07-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of
😆 well have to try la…. These days post anything with too emotional tone or wrong opinionated tone just get zap mindlessly so don’t know what’s the right tone anymore to write…… end up comes out weird I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
This is an awful attempt at trying to act casual LOL.
Old 01-07-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
The old WC the last moments is 26th June?
29th was last radio signal. She really damn unlucky. Maybe someone did a hotel guest sweep.and picked up her name?
Old 01-07-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
All the talks about leggy girls and one handed massage made me recall my session with sugar.

Nice girl, over all she looks good and her body somehow reminded me of tian niu. Nice nubile body which is really proportionate.

Massage was okay but there was quite a fair bit of one handed though it stopped when sensual started, sensual normal vanilla nothing special... managed to roam south outside her panties. The head massage at the end was one of the better ones I had.

Overall session is good but I won't rtm due to location. Haven't been around there since MLX shifted.
How’s the playability level of Sugar in your opinion? Able to reach further heights? Lol
Old 01-07-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
29th was last radio signal. She really damn unlucky. Maybe someone did a hotel guest sweep.and picked up her name?
Sorry dude... think you guys were talking about chengzhi...

I was talking about bier so wrong channel....

Zara
Old 01-07-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
How’s the playability level of Sugar in your opinion? Able to reach further heights? Lol
I only find her once so hard to tell. Normally the second visit then can explore. I was able to roam south outside the panties without resistance unlike some ML that asked "why you keep touching there?"...

Sugar as many mentioned is not that talkative so good for those bros who like a quiet session... but too quiet the phone usage becomes more obvious...

Zara
Old 01-07-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookseex2 View Post
Saw this - https://sglonelyguy-14.com/simi-massage/
Wonder if any experienced bro knew if it is a new listing?
Looks familiar, like a certain ML who previously charged a premium price.
Old 01-07-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Looks familiar, like a certain ML who previously charged a premium price.
Hehe bro your eyes very sharp. Yes she is back the tua neh bu. She used to charge additional 10 bucks more for massage and HJ.
Please note her massage is non existant.
Her WC indicate she is back and out makaning her favourite bkt.
Please note her HJ indicate market rate for HJ but still premium for her add on service hor.
But quite worth it for me and some bros as seeing her neh neh while doing the deeds is quite worth it.
Hehe.
Old 01-07-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post

Just curious. Actually how often does fellow bros RTM? Or RTM simply just means good enuff to return ? But can be weeks or months apart. Guess it also depends how often bros cheong. With borders opening up we have to agree we have a lot more options than before. And rightly as many bros pointed out, this batch of vanilla needs to up their game.
For me, I guess should be how I find I can click with the ml and if she is my kind.

If my type, once a week ok (for say 2 wks) but now I notice have more choices, so spread out a little.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1