The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light
Lightbulb Johor Bahru Hotels / Deals

I'm starting this thread out of boredom as well as to take advantage of COVID period to get the best deal out in town when MCO (Malaysia) / CB (Singapore) is lifted.

So I will do the first contribution, I came across a hotel promotion of "Buy now stay whenever" deal that offer as low as $100RM per night nett at JB which is part of their promotion to save Hospitality industry in JB. As I like to travel to JB quite often for entertainment, this deal is quite appealing to me.

Langkawi Malaysia offering 50-75% off their hotel stay and Banyan tree Malaysia offering 50% off too (Banyan Tree promotion end tonight) *Just a extra info.

But let just focus on Johor bahru shall we?

Decent 4 star hotel
Trove JOHOR BAHRU
Source: https://www.careluxuryhotels.com/tro...u/offers/stay/
Promotion name under: CUTI - CUTI CARE LUXURY

Would appreciate if any user can share any deal that would benefit us in the near future especially those that have flexible open date booking as non of us know when this pandemic will ease

Regards,
HarumaJitsu

Last edited by HarumaJitsu; 06-05-2020 at 12:19 PM.
Old 06-05-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15655 / Power: 17
szczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Johor Bahru Hotels / Deals

hopefully by the time we can travel to Malaysia the hotel is still operating
Old 06-05-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Johor Bahru Hotels / Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by szczesny View Post
hopefully by the time we can travel to Malaysia the hotel is still operating
Hopefully... Trove hotel is under Care Luxury Hotels & Resort group, where Hotel Granada (JB) & Tunamaya Beach and Spa Resort (Tioman & Desaru) belong to them too.

Taking into consideration that Trove hotel just fully renovated 1 year ago, I believe they are still standing strong. Worst come to worst under the package "Buy now stay whenever" deal the loss isn't too big either as i'm not booking lots of night with them.

So I would consider this risk worth taking for a potential worth deal

I'm searching for other this kind of lobang too, but I will only go ahead with the booking if I deem that the hotel is trust worthy under a chain as well as the T&C stated for the deal.

Would appreciate if any individual manage to have this kind of good lobang or happen to see it somewhere kindly share. Much appreciated (:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1