The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recommendations of hotels in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
5555 bro, no sound proof good, next door got bonking can hear moaning
Haha. Yes, that's right bro!

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 27-03-2020, 02:40 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Haha. Yes, that's right bro!
5555. great mind think alike

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 01-06-2020, 02:34 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
bobylee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I normally stay at White hotel .
Old 02-06-2020, 03:21 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
feral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterferal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Depending on your budget, Sofitel Sukhumvit. Practically next to Thermae and connected to the walkway to Asoke BTS. Several larger hotels are closed including the Sheraton at Asoke and Intercontinental which I normally stay at so I stayed at Sofitel last week. I was not disappointed.
Old 02-06-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobylee View Post
I normally stay at White hotel .
Where is White Hotel?
Old 03-06-2020, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

I usually stay at S15 across from Thermae. I love the cream of pumpkin soup they sometimes serve for breakfast. The staff know me so well that they know who my wife and mia noys are and don't ask them for their IDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by feral View Post
Depending on your budget, Sofitel Sukhumvit. Practically next to Thermae and connected to the walkway to Asoke BTS. Several larger hotels are closed including the Sheraton at Asoke and Intercontinental which I normally stay at so I stayed at Sofitel last week. I was not disappointed.
Old 03-06-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
feral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterferal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
I usually stay at S15 across from Thermae. I love the cream of pumpkin soup they sometimes serve for breakfast. The staff know me so well that they know who my wife and mia noys are and don't ask them for their IDs
Haha! That's very cool that they know!
Old 08-08-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold

My favorite gotta be maitria at soi 18. Walking distance to nana and soi cowboy and also the shopping malls along sukhumvit Rd.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1