The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 09-07-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Read so many post hor still abit lost who is who except for May.

I don't really like fake boobs. So anyone in OT got real nice boobs but not on the plump side?
Maybe Yaya's I guess. *shrugs*
Old 09-07-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster

Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
fit body and she went tan herself. Saw her once before
Best 350 fuck ever. Just bopian pussy smelled a bit like fish taco and not shaved.
Old 09-07-2020, 06:54 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav1sk View Post
Best 350 fuck ever. Just bopian pussy smelled a bit like fish taco and not shaved.
u paid $350!!!
Old 09-07-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
wtf!!!! $200 for hj...
Small head cannot think lol. In the end , just too lazy to negotiate . First time trying this girl
Old 09-07-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvstedt28 View Post
Small head cannot think lol. In the end , just too lazy to negotiate . First time trying this girl
Fuckers like are exactly why the market is so spoiled. But not my money, so i don't give a fuck.
Old 10-07-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway... Went OT to try my luck. All masked up so very hard to choose. LOL! I think I saw Tina but I didn't go ahead because I don't like fake boobs. Wonder up and down then finally saw 1 big boobs with curvy body just reach at level 2. I walk passed her shop and she was inside putting on make up. Finally can see a face! Not bad... So decide to try.

She brought me to level 3 a nicer shop then I realize she is Liza Her body is exactly what I like! Nice real boobs with meat at the correct place. We deal at $150 and the session was great. Enjoyed the mirror view especially.

Only thing I don't like is they charge $70 for 1 hr. Kinda chop carrot.
Old 10-07-2020, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe Yaya's I guess. *shrugs*
Yaya which shop huh?
Old 10-07-2020, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yaya which shop huh?
Yaya one is the 4 rooms besides Ipanema. Usually the 1st 2 nearest ipanema
Old 10-07-2020, 07:17 AM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yaya one is the 4 rooms besides Ipanema. Usually the 1st 2 nearest ipanema
Yes Yaya is located there won't miss out as she is tall with E cups fake but if she likes you she will give you bbbj, boobs fxxk and a wild fxxk and can cob no need top up

QUOTE=RotiPrata Man;20086882]Anyway... Went OT to try my luck. All masked up so very hard to choose. LOL! I think I saw Tina but I didn't go ahead because I don't like fake boobs. Wonder up and down then finally saw 1 big boobs with curvy body just reach at level 2. I walk passed her shop and she was inside putting on make up. Finally can see a face! Not bad... So decide to try.

She brought me to level 3 a nicer shop then I realize she is Liza Her body is exactly what I like! Nice real boobs with meat at the correct place. We deal at $150 and the session was great. Enjoyed the mirror view especially.

Only thing I don't like is they charge $70 for 1 hr. Kinda chop carrot.[/QUOTE]

Lisa is good but the other time before cb I did her hj and start to auto roam her she say need top up I was like wtf but in the end I still auto roam her press her boobs and her ass she didn't say anything. Maybe will try her or the 4th floor beside Yuki shop or Yuki.
Old 10-07-2020, 08:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes Yaya is located there won't miss out as she is tall with E cups fake but if she likes you she will give you bbbj, boobs fxxk and a wild fxxk and can cob no need top up

QUOTE=RotiPrata Man;20086882]Anyway... Went OT to try my luck. All masked up so very hard to choose. LOL! I think I saw Tina but I didn't go ahead because I don't like fake boobs. Wonder up and down then finally saw 1 big boobs with curvy body just reach at level 2. I walk passed her shop and she was inside putting on make up. Finally can see a face! Not bad... So decide to try.

Lisa is good but the other time before cb I did her hj and start to auto roam her she say need top up I was like wtf but in the end I still auto roam her press her boobs and her ass she didn't say anything. Maybe will try her or the 4th floor beside Yuki shop or Yuki. [/QUOTE]
Bro which one is yaya..u tried one milf beside Tina shop before..near to toilet one
Old 10-07-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Lisa is good but the other time before cb I did her hj and start to auto roam her she say need top up I was like wtf but in the end I still auto roam her press her boobs and her ass she didn't say anything. Maybe will try her or the 4th floor beside Yuki shop or Yuki.
Bro which one is yaya..u tried one milf beside Tina shop before..near to toilet one[/QUOTE]

yes she is vietnamese and body also good and boobs D cup and soft but she not cheap also $200 won't lower and she very rush service but got boobs fxxk

Yaya is formerly Lele she is night shift but I hardly see her also now even last week i was there at night. She is beside the bar on 2nd floor to the right.
Old 10-07-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
BangBang22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Any idea, what time do they still open till? And is there still any FL near the taxi stand area?

I remembered before the COVID 19 got this slim and tall girl on the 4th floor, on the left side of the elevator in night shift. Is she still around?

Thanks bros.
Old 10-07-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvstedt28 View Post
will try to go later and see if she will give discount. but never got her name properly. Level 3 left of escalator.
Normally in the day, it is the tall milf.
Old 11-07-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyway... Went OT to try my luck. All masked up so very hard to choose. LOL! I think I saw Tina but I didn't go ahead because I don't like fake boobs. Wonder up and down then finally saw 1 big boobs with curvy body just reach at level 2. I walk passed her shop and she was inside putting on make up. Finally can see a face! Not bad... So decide to try.

I tot $60/hr last time, didn’t know they bring it up to $70.
But hourly fee can be negotiated, esp if they see you are local.
They might offer you $50 or $30/ half hour.
$70 is too cut throat. Try walking away next time n see her reaction or just tell her other shops charge $50 only.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 11-07-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

How tangli
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1