The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphapunk2 View Post
lol so did you wait somewhere she couldn't see you?
I went to L2 for coffee and continue to wait for Xiaoqian. When it's my turn and I walked into Xiaoqian shop, the tall milf ML still gave me a cold hard stare.
Old 10-07-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

tat old milf besides xq is irritating and aggressive. other mls just wave you in, she will use force and pull you in.

not surprise if got first time bros who wants look for xq but enter the old milf mp thinking she is xq and got conned, since both mps are side by side.
Old 10-07-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

the aggressive milf sounds kinky.

how does she look?
Old 10-07-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by this2010 View Post
oh ya is fj $150?
Dun spoil market it’s $100 full
Old 10-07-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
tat old milf besides xq is irritating and aggressive. other mls just wave you in, she will use force and pull you in.

not surprise if got first time bros who wants look for xq but enter the old milf mp thinking she is xq and got conned, since both mps are side by side.
I was a victim of her. Wanted to look for xq but didnt really read through this thread to find out xq’s exact location. Only knew she was near the toilet. Looks milf. Rush job. Restrict your movements during fj and felt very irritated by it. When she laid down, and i was doing her, she put her knees up and I tried to adjust it the way i want, but felt that she “kek” her leg muscles and prevent me from spreading her legs. Not gonna rtf. FJ was about $120
If i remembered correctly.
Old 10-07-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 11
alphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Dun spoil market it’s $100 full
how did you bargain down to $100?
Old 10-07-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphapunk2 View Post
how did you bargain down to $100?
That’s the market price in parklane... just walk out and come back next time if doesn’t agreed
Old 10-07-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
quickiemaster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Push her away. Probably she see you look horny or desperate or inexperienced. She pulled me in before but I brushed her away. She did say nasty things but who cares. We pay for what we want.

([QUOTE=KTVbuddy;20087386]tat old milf besides xq is irritating and aggressive. other mls just wave you in, she will use force and pull you in.

not surprise if got first time bros who wants look for xq but enter the old milf mp thinking she is xq and got conned, since both mps are side by side.[/QUOTE]
Old 10-07-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
That’s the market price in parklane... just walk out and come back next time if doesn’t agreed

i was new and have been paying 150 two times... any recommendation on.how to reduce it?
Old 10-07-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
noob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to behold

Today xq got work?
Old 10-07-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob0123 View Post
Today xq got work?
Today who going to polling station XQ?😆😆😆

I think she should be working. Today all the man in blue busy with election.

We can have peace of mind to go for erection.😆😆😆
Old 10-07-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
noob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Today who going to polling station XQ?😆😆😆

I think she should be working. Today all the man in blue busy with election.

We can have peace of mind to go for erection.😆😆😆
Need help! I now at parklane
The girl right side near toilet tell me xq not working is it she lying?
Old 10-07-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I remember Xiaoqian mention she is off on sundays and public holidays. Election day is a public holiday so she might be telling the truth.
Old 10-07-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 11
alphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to all

Quote:
Not lying. xq is not working today
Old 11-07-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickiemaster View Post
Push her away. Probably she see you look horny or desperate or inexperienced. She pulled me in before but I brushed her away. She did say nasty things but who cares. We pay for what we want.
the old milf got a wicked mouth, was on the receiving end a few times.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread