The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
Re: My good for nothing life

I examined the photo of Mae kissing the chef.
He was the senior sous chef student of the celebrity executive chef.

Very lewd and foul mouth. Disgusted thoughts cane into my mind.
This man was a spm education level and he was married some more he smoked heavily too. Short and dark skinned was my impression of him throughout.

I never had any feelings for Mae throughout but I always thought she can do way better. Why the hell will she get involved with a married man.
Old 09-07-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster

thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Life was so unfair I thought what's the point of going for workout.

Anyway Thomas was known for being a loud mouth thus I knew the gossip will spread like virus throughout sure enough within that week finger are pointing. Mae never appear at the smoking point days went on as usual for me. She was a pretty girl but that's all.

I wechat vincy for a session but turns out she was back to her hometown for 2 weeks.
Dry drought session but I was interacting more with Ann. After that one month I return that takrut to my dealer woman are becoming friendly to me but that price for buying it was too high.

Vincy was back and I schedule an appointment with her.
Old 09-07-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

I entered the massage room and get dressed to the disposal underwear.
Vincy stepped in.

Me: how's your vacation in hometown.

Vincy: great and she proceed to take her hp out and show me a video clip. It was her son saying the words uncle ni hao please take care of my mother.

I still remember the words uncle only uncle thus my name was not mentioned it was a very general clip. Btw vincy did not knw my real name and neither did I knew her name.

Vincy: my son sends his greeing to you he says you look gentle.

Me: I nodded my head your son is very handsome.

Vincy massaging my back saying:. You seldom reply me as usual.

Me: busy. My hands was feeling her thighs as she masasge my back positioning herself nfront of me
Old 09-07-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Vincy: still the same hj today? I spent a lot at my hometown.
Me: you help me eat banana I paid you 100.
Vincy: dun say pay la I use the money to buy toys for my son.
I nodded while undressing her clothes revealing her black bra. As usual my perverted fetish I pulled down the pad without unbuckling the clip and started to suck on her c cups.

Vincy :. You getting more and more rough.

Me:. I showed her the calloused palm I get from Chinup of course I am rough. I am a farmer.

Vincy laughed while squatting down with me siting on the bed.

I let out a soft moan when she started to put my cock in her mouth.

Last edited by thickskin33; 10-07-2020 at 08:19 AM.
Old 09-07-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Vincy :. Your cock is quite thick thanks to the prostrate massage I gave you previously.

I was in ecstasy my mind is a whirlwind watching vincy head bobbling up and down licking my cock. Compared to Rachel she was another experience. China woman are very wild only losing to malay in terms of bj IMO.

I recalled she pulling down my cock skin revealing a bit of yellow cheese residue on my cock head and she was licking it clean. I was feeing bad as I missed out cleaning that spot.

Slurp slurp was all I can hear and the image of my cock getting cleaned and cover with her gleamy saliva was a turn on.

She signal me to stand up and I was facing the body length mirror while she was sucking it. I signal her to strip to her black panties.

The image of her butt and she sucking my cock in the mirror was mind blowing.

I finally came in her mouth. 100 dollars was worth it.

Last edited by thickskin33; 10-07-2020 at 08:20 AM.
Old 09-07-2020, 11:56 PM
Samster

After I shoot in her mouth we both went to wash up.

After a while vincy came in to tidy the bed sheet.
Vincy: . I think I am starting to love you and my son likes your look as a father.

Me passing her the 100 dollars and said: you have a handsome son but I am not cut out to be a dad.

Vincy: it's OK I am sure time comes you will love me my father loves to meet you too.
Can we make arrangements to go this year end.

Me sitting up and saying gently: if something was to happen it will happen long time ago we all have views . I respect your views but let's not impose each views on other parties.

I guess vincy can sense she was going overboard thus she said I only want a stable man.

Me:. You are an amazing woman while I dressed up and left.

To all readers I blocked vincy after this incident reason is I really do not know what is happening I am sure I am not the only one she was targeting. I never see vincy again I did received her sms but never did I reply . Vincy was also the last PRC I had after that I encountered the famous duxton place and Malay was my number one and only one for FL.
Old 10-07-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

Vincy tits from our we chat conversation
Old 10-07-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Blocking vincy turns out to be a pain killler for my head@che . I was not getting anymore of her daily greeting and pestering when will I visit Her.

Her massage standard had dropped in the latter stage of our interaction anyway so therewas no much to miss of her. This had been the second Month of Rachel no interacting with me in wechat. Without any hesitation I deleted her number as well to prevent me from pleading with her for a session if I ever felt horny or lonely.

I am not arrogant in deleting the contact in fact I am just protecting myself from being vulnerable.
Old 10-07-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1608 / Power: 13
sincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant future
Wink Re: My good for nothing life

Something in common, both lady's left chest cleavage area have similar mole spot coincidentally.

Any significant meaning to decipher in metaphysics term?

Btw, thanks TS bro for sharing your heartfelt life story, kinda healing factor while reading updates from day to day. Jiayou oh~!!
Old 10-07-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Work life was a mess I been given a one year contract instead of being full time staff. I was kinda of giving up in life work was dull I just go in pretend to be friendly as hr while seizing any moment of smoke break. The owner finally engaged a group of cheaper Myanmar housekeeping staff thus my days of cleaning toilet came to an end.

In smoking zone you get to hear all kinds of gossips. Ah kang one of the f n b waitor also a heavy smoker always shared gossip on how the sous chef was banging Mae.

Sometimes the stories gets even too lewd and cringey even for my standard. I seldom greet mae as I was too sianz and also coming from a broken family whereby my parents divorced due to dad having an affair I kinda feel resentment against woman whom pick affair with married men

So it goes one day the sous chef resign leaving Mae alone in the hotel
Old 10-07-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincross View Post
Something in common, both lady's left chest cleavage area have similar mole spot coincidentally.

Any significant meaning to decipher in metaphysics term?

Btw, thanks TS bro for sharing your heartfelt life story, kinda healing factor while reading updates from day to day. Jiayou oh~!!
Wow I did not realize it haha it's just a mole to me. Firstly I wanna thank the readers.

When I first write this story I was dealing with an alcoholic problem I need something to take off my mind.
So it's a healing stuff for me as well. I am always grateful to the readers for not bashing this mediocre story

Last edited by thickskin33; 10-07-2020 at 11:39 AM.
Old 10-07-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
safdamage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro what a wonderful story. Only wish you can post more and keep the photos up! It really helps us visualize
Old 10-07-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
PinkMonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying this story, support!!
Old 11-07-2020, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2117 / Power: 17
two002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
Wow I did not realize it haha it's just a mole to me. Firstly I wanna thank the readers.

When I first write this story I was dealing with an alcoholic problem I need something to take off my mind.
So it's a healing stuff for me as well. I am always grateful to the readers for not bashing this mediocre story
Nice story bro, hope to see u share tits pic of mae bro. Or even better, Ann
Old 11-07-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Knnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy reading this story, pls keep going TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1